Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (948248 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by rileyy(m): 9:21am On Feb 20, 2015
Arojoe2002002:
Hi fellow interns of lagos, I av nt bin matched wit any coy or is it forcecom d coy am serving has interns? because wen were called for briefing and interview at YABA, d surep representative promise to match us up wit a coy dat will train us for a year and ever since den av nt bin matched wit any coy, well sha d monthly stipend do enters my acct at approprate time. Dats not d case, d case is , I want to be matched wit a coy so dat I can aquire some skills.

And me wey dey go work everyday sure-p decided not to pay my mandate! Diaris God Ooo, I say politics bn attached to dis whole thing cos I see no reason why some state shld be adequately motivated n some other wnt
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cashreport: 10:10am On Feb 20, 2015
Ok
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cashreport: 10:11am On Feb 20, 2015
Ok
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by kinkiest: 10:39am On Feb 20, 2015
please send email to kinkiestngada@gmail.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Taper: 10:41am On Feb 20, 2015
@punterminds please assist. My details are given below: Name: Essien Dickson Esema

Course: Economics
Email Address: eyesopen_226@yahoo.com
Beneficiary Number: GI-LAG-ALI-00073
State: Akwa Ibom State

Although all d formalities by forcecom didn't yet me any productive result.I have sent you the same message on page 115. Please assist. Thank you for your effort and God Bless.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Skills102(m): 10:44am On Feb 20, 2015
[quote author=Skills102 post=29827023][/quote]
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Skills102(m): 10:47am On Feb 20, 2015
GI-LAG-MUS-00672
Adebanjo Olamilekan
Accounting
olabanjo102@gmail.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 12:12pm On Feb 20, 2015
The problem with providing little assistance to people in this country is that people often abuse privileges. I decided to go on the last round of matching but so many of you are abusing the opportunity. I dread making it open for everyone to send Matching/Rematching information because it leads to a lot of headache. So many of you go about on the streets (perhaps) looking for people with Matching/Rematching issues and bomb my email with these requests. I only engaged to help people on this thread but so many of you are scurrying everywhere to send me Matching/Rematching issues . Also, I clearly stated the information I would require for Matching/Rematching, but most of you send me incomplete information and I'd have to go through the pains of replying your emails to demand for extra information. Henceforth, in such cases, I will simply ignore such emails. Some persons just ask me irrelevant questions that have been tackled here several times. Some ask questions like: When am I going to be paid? Huh, I am not SURE-P GIS! Furthermore, If I have already started a correspondence with you, why send me an email on a fresh page and leave me wondering what issue you are referring to? Why don't you just reply my previous mail, so that I could re-freshen my memory of your issue, by just going through previous correspondence. Finally, In the last 2 days, I've had to reply to over 100 emails, this is torture. I do not have time for all that. I will state it here for the first time, be responsible in your requests. I really want to help but don't abuse the process because you wouldn't want to experience my typical day. Have a nice day peeps. One love.

3 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 20, 2015
puntersmind:
The problem with providing little assistance to people in this country is that people often abuse privileges. I decided to go on the last round of matching but so many of you are abusing the opportunity. I dread making it open for everyone to send Matching/Rematching information because it leads to a lot of headache. So many of you go about on the streets (perhaps) looking for people with Matching/Rematching issues and bomb my email with these requests. I only engaged to help people on this thread but so many of you are scurrying everywhere to send me Matching/Rematching issues . Also, I clearly stated the information I would require for Matching/Rematching, but most of you send me incomplete information and I'd have to go through the pains of replying your emails to demand for extra information. Henceforth, in such cases, I will simply ignore such emails. Some persons just ask me irrelevant questions that have been tackled here several times. Some ask questions like: When am I going to be paid? Huh, I am not SURE-P GIS! Furthermore, If I have already started a correspondence with you, why send me an email on a fresh page and leave me wondering what issue you are referring to? Why don't you just reply my previous mail, so that I could re-freshen my memory of your issue, by just going through previous correspondence. Finally, In the last 2 days, I've had to reply to over 100 emails, this is torture. I do not have time for all that. I will state it here for the first time, be responsible in your requests. I really want to help but don't abuse the process because you wouldn't want to experience my typical day. Have a nice day peps. One love.
sorry about that bro...help me too...OGUNMOLU KEMI....GI-OND-AKN-00095...ogunmolukemi@yahoo.com...Ondo Akure...Guidance and Counselling...God bless you
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Abbey1045(m): 1:27pm On Feb 20, 2015
puntersmind:
The problem with providing little assistance to people in this country is that people often abuse privileges. I decided to go on the last round of matching but so many of you are abusing the opportunity. I dread making it open for everyone to send Matching/Rematching information because it leads to a lot of headache. So many of you go about on the streets (perhaps) looking for people with Matching/Rematching issues and bomb my email with these requests. I only engaged to help people on this thread but so many of you are scurrying everywhere to send me Matching/Rematching issues . Also, I clearly stated the information I would require for Matching/Rematching, but most of you send me incomplete information and I'd have to go through the pains of replying your emails to demand for extra information. Henceforth, in such cases, I will simply ignore such emails. Some persons just ask me irrelevant questions that have been tackled here several times. Some ask questions like: When am I going to be paid? Huh, I am not SURE-P GIS! Furthermore, If I have already started a correspondence with you, why send me an email on a fresh page and leave me wondering what issue you are referring to? Why don't you just reply my previous mail, so that I could re-freshen my memory of your issue, by just going through previous correspondence. Finally, In the last 2 days, I've had to reply to over 100 emails, this is torture. I do not have time for all that. I will state it here for the first time, be responsible in your requests. I really want to help but don't abuse the process because you wouldn't want to experience my typical day. Have a nice day peps. One love.
Pls sir Match a broda wit
UBC:GI-OSU-IFC-01032,
Email:locotama4ril@
gmail.com, Name: Dare
Adeleke Ebenezer,Course:
Estate
Management, State: Osun, Town: Ife
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Taper: 2:51pm On Feb 20, 2015
@punterminds please rematch me

Name: Essien Dickson Esema

Beneficiary no:GI-LAG-ALI-00073

E-Mail: eyesopen_226@yahoo.com

State: Uyo, Akwa Ibom State

Forcecom did all the formalities but never merged us, It's painful.I registered since 2012. Thanks Punterminds and God Bless You.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by aiikay(m): 3:07pm On Feb 20, 2015
puntersmind:
I truly can't imagine the quantum of stress you are passing through. Sincerely you are great!
Meanwhile I'm still hoping to initiate a conversation with you on mail. Mine will be very straight forward. (mailtoaiikay@yahoo.co.uk) Thank you!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by akolat(m): 3:21pm On Feb 20, 2015
@puntersmind....Kindly keep up the good work, and please don't relent. I haven't been matched. Please, kindly assist.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by clily: 3:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
puntersmind:
The problem with providing little assistance to people in this country is that people often abuse privileges. I decided to go on the last round of matching but so many of you are abusing the opportunity. I dread making it open for everyone to send Matching/Rematching information because it leads to a lot of headache. So many of you go about on the streets (perhaps) looking for people with Matching/Rematching issues and bomb my email with these requests. I only engaged to help people on this thread but so many of you are scurrying everywhere to send me Matching/Rematching issues . Also, I clearly stated the information I would require for Matching/Rematching, but most of you send me incomplete information and I'd have to go through the pains of replying your emails to demand for extra information. Henceforth, in such cases, I will simply ignore such emails. Some persons just ask me irrelevant questions that have been tackled here several times. Some ask questions like: When am I going to be paid? Huh, I am not SURE-P GIS! Furthermore, If I have already started a correspondence with you, why send me an email on a fresh page and leave me wondering what issue you are referring to? Why don't you just reply my previous mail, so that I could re-freshen my memory of your issue, by just going through previous correspondence. Finally, In the last 2 days, I've had to reply to over 100 emails, this is torture. I do not have time for all that. I will state it here for the first time, be responsible in your requests. I really want to help but don't abuse the process because you wouldn't want to experience my typical day. Have a nice day peeps. One love.
God will bless u 4 all ur help on this thread..Pls I hv already been matched with Ministry of Environment Enugu but I havnt been matched online, will realy appreciate ur help to match me online..These are my details
Name-
Code - GI-ENU-ENS-01238
Email-
Company- Ministry of Enviroment
Thankz
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 4:16pm On Feb 20, 2015
Nobody is talking about stipend payment anymore, abi everybody don receive finish,na so surep wan take dey select people pay every month,God dey.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by bossOD: 4:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
@puntersmind odiongonosam@gmail.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Temmy198(m): 4:52pm On Feb 20, 2015
When some people have gotten their stipends. I am yet to receive my december and january stipends including trainning allowance . . . Hmmmm . . It is well with my soul
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 4:54pm On Feb 20, 2015
puntersmind:

Sorry Big Boss for what might have irritate you about the whole issue, no doubt is not easy attending to over 100 emails daily. But know for certain that all your sacrifice will NOT go to waste and you will surely be REWARDED in the manner and ways you never even expect from GOD as a result of all your laborious work in helping your fellow brothers here. Perhaps the influx of request might not be unconnected with the fact that this might be the last attempt to help people with their match problem as you alluded.

All been said, thanks for your help in this forum, May God see to your needs magnanimously.

For those of us that is waiting for alert...no problem if alert do not show up this month, patient is the key here, hopefully we receive lump sum with likes of @Morewealth, @folurosh etc.though very difficult at first but the sweetness at last erases such painful memory, Let keep hope alive, God bless us all!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nanomat: 6:19pm On Feb 20, 2015
pls puntersmind ...I sent you a mail and you said I shud send a comprehensive mail. I sent another one and u said the same ..I'm sorry I don't know what I'm missing here. I just sent another one now anyway . Please take a look and c if it's complete or let me know what I'm missing. My email is ceyebrity at gmal.c0m
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by kunlexbaba45(m): 7:20pm On Feb 20, 2015
puntersmind:

Thanks 4 d Gud work bros, will realy need ur help 4 matching. Here is d detail.
GI-KWA-ASA-00051
Muritala Opakunle
Kunlekareeam45@yahoo.com
Bros kindly send me a mail 2 forward my detail 2 u. Thanks in advance
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Fridelly(m): 7:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
puntersmind:

Please match me
My details
Beneficiary code: GI-OGU-ABE-00231

Name: Mejayi friday hontonyon

Discipline: MICROBIOLOGY

Tel: 08031114763,08036540064
Thank you sir
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Iamoilprince(m): 7:49pm On Feb 20, 2015
U guys cant read english!!! He said DROP UR EMAIL ADDRESS and not ur details.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by akolat(m): 7:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
@ puntersmind My email address is ak4sure2009@yahoo.com. Thanks a bunch.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by murphyrichy(m): 8:03pm On Feb 20, 2015
Taper:
@punterminds please assist. My details are given below: Name: Essien Dickson Esema

Email Address: eyesopen_226@yahoo.com
Beneficiary Number: GI-LAG-ALI-00073
State: Akwa Ibom State

Although all d formalities by forcecom didn't yet me any productive result.I have sent you the same message on page 115. Please assist. Thank you for your effort and God Bless.
Hello please what is this matching and re-rematching all about? can you please explain what it means as regards to GIS-P.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by chadbaby: 8:27pm On Feb 20, 2015
puntersmind:
I am happy for all the persons who have mailed me today or called for their resolved payment issues, and everyone who received his/her stipend. Outstanding payments not treated for January will be paid in March, alongside February stipend. For those who called me today that they received N120,000 or more, spend it wisely. Finally, I will only assist on Fresh match and Rematch just this last time, not because I wouldn't have loved to continue helping, but I can't keep up with this. SO keep sending your matching/rematching issues till Friday. Cheers.

NB: Those asking for my email address, check your mail.

Thanks for d good job Bro! pls, pls and pls,match a sister

Please match me
My details
Beneficiary code: GI-FCT-BWA-03081
Name: Adeoye Charity
Discipline: Accounting
Tel: 07037375580, 07013024038
Thank you and God bless u sir
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by chadbaby: 8:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
my email: charityadeoye@gmail.com
thanks!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 9:04pm On Feb 20, 2015
Check my earlier post, made a few days ago on the information I would need for the matching.
Nanomat:
pls puntersmind ...I sent you a mail and you said I shud send a comprehensive mail. I sent another one and u said the same ..I'm sorry I don't know what I'm missing here. I just sent another one now anyway . Please take a look and c if it's complete or let me know what I'm missing. My email is ceyebrity at gmal.c0m
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nanomat: 9:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
puntersmind:
Check my earlier post, made a few days ago on the information I would need for the matching.

thanks I followed the instruction before sending the last mail...thanks a lot ceyebrity at gmal.c0m
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Fridelly(m): 9:35pm On Feb 20, 2015
Iamoilprince:
U guys cant read english!!! He said DROP UR EMAIL ADDRESS and not ur details.

What's the meaning of this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.