Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (947162 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 10:01pm On May 26, 2015
Debayurr:
well its gud to be hopeful sha buh following what d incoming administration said about subsidy I doubt its continuation...so with God grace sha,he could speak to their hearts through someone who can make them understand what the GIS is all about tho....am opened for new development too just like everyone of u guyz...buh naija and politics sha...all the best!
. I guess you are an engineering graduate or a medical scientist, total removal of fuel subsidy means plenty,plenty,plenty and fflenty fflenty money to finance surep projects including GIS surep which every well meaning administration will encourage and continue to reduce unemployment that is a major problem in nigeria today.so no fear atall no shaken,buhari is not a sadist he means well for the commonners including unemployed graduates,although I no vote for am sha oooo.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by eddie7: 10:23pm On May 26, 2015
To God be the glory: just got 4 months stipend out of 6 months owed me
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yeson: 10:25pm On May 26, 2015
yeson:
Feb, March and now April. can I bear this nonpayment.
just few hours ago I was lamenting, but right now am singing praises. I just received my Feb n March backlog, remaining that of April. I thank u lord
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Taper: 10:25pm On May 26, 2015
@ Edokpia I sent u pm twice but no response up till nw.........pls der somtin I need to discuss wit u concerning sure-p . In case my email address is eyesopen_226@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by NobleAky(m): 10:42pm On May 26, 2015
Oh my God the alert of my 3 months outstanding stipend just entered my phone! Plus my 30k
the delay i think was for good
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yeson: 10:44pm On May 26, 2015
Edokpia:
. Haa yeson you did not received your april stipend,why na or is it because of that technical problem you complained about,did you submit outstanding form for feb and match,honestly it is not funny atall.
yes I did, I received d payments not too long ago., my other colleagues received that of April thanks to u. I discovered something with my acc on my employers profile, it does not look the same like my other colleagues when submitted, am assuming that mine doesn't summit. any advice on that?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Debayurr: 10:56pm On May 26, 2015
Edokpia:
. I guess you are an engineering graduate or a medical scientist, total removal of fuel subsidy means plenty,plenty,plenty and fflenty fflenty money to finance surep projects including GIS surep which every well meaning administration will encourage and continue to reduce unemployment that is a major problem in nigeria today.so no fear atall no shaken,buhari is not a sadist he means well for the commonners including unemployed graduates,although I no vote for am sha oooo.
seems u still don't get the gist about the advent of SURE-P and what NOI as said about it...Did u follow daily trust interview with Buhari?...let's just be hopeful is all I have to say @ dis point.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by daniel7587: 11:48pm On May 26, 2015
uzo4real:
Same here bros. How do we go about it so we could get paid?

March allowance just entered...
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by aniblue(m): 12:29am On May 27, 2015
is GIS still placing graduates on Sure-P internship program? if yes, how do I become a beneficiary cos I applied since last year and haven't heard from them , thank you.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 3:19am On May 27, 2015
yeson:

just few hours ago I was lamenting, but right now am singing praises. I just received my Feb n March backlog, remaining that of April. I thank u lord
Big congratulation grin! am happy for you. We pray we remaining interns get ours today.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 6:57am On May 27, 2015
LadunaI:

Big congratulation grin! am happy for you. We pray we remaining interns get ours today.
. Ha @ladunal,why you dey carry last na,this delay must stop by fire by thunder,you must be getting ur alert on the first day as from now on,you are too faithful to be delayed.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 7:04am On May 27, 2015
yeson:

yes I did, I received d payments not too long ago., my other colleagues received that of April thanks to u. I discovered something with my acc on my employers profile, it does not look the same like my other colleagues when submitted, am assuming that mine doesn't summit. any advice on that?
. Am very happy for you,you are good to go.on the technical problem you just observed don't take it likely just call technical dept CC number when you press 1 on your button and explain to them what you observe on your profile they will ask for your details and it will be retified.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 7:06am On May 27, 2015
NobleAky:
Oh my God the alert of my 3 months outstanding stipend just entered my phone! Plus my 30k
. God don win again, you are good to go.

2 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 7:08am On May 27, 2015
eddie7:
To God be the glory: just got 4 months stipend out of 6 months owed me
. Good more grease to your elbow.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 7:24am On May 27, 2015
Debayurr:
seems u still don't get the gist about the advent of SURE-P and what NOI as said about it...Did u follow daily trust interview with Buhari?...let's just be hopeful is all I have to say @ dis point.
. I read it,did he say he would scrap GIS SUREP, surep has so many many projects,of which some are assumed not to leave up to espectations,some has already winded up with their staffs layed off.That was why the budget to finance surep projects in 2015 was reduced from 125 billion to 21 billion,so GIS SUREP is definately one of those project that will be financed,I called surep and they even confirmed this to me,even though if buhari chooses to stop it definitely those already matched will be allowed to round up the program.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 7:44am On May 27, 2015
Taper:
@ Edokpia I sent u pm twice but no response up till nw.........pls der somtin I need to discuss wit u concerning sure-p . In case my email address is eyesopen_226@yahoo.com

Thanks
. Ok,sent you mail.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Thankgodiyke(m): 8:56am On May 27, 2015
Alert:Credit
Acct:2XX..30X
Amt:N60,000.00
Rmks:UPAY/UPAY March15 Backlog
By:26-May-2015 22:22:51
Bal: N60,500.30
FDBCK?CAL 012808822
please guys how do you explain this alert?
I have not been paid since February and I got two months stipend ..which months could it be since the alert did not specify. one month still outstanding

I thankGod....
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nairalandar: 9:07am On May 27, 2015
Thankgodiyke:
Alert:Credit
Acct:2XX..30X
Amt:N60,000.00
Rmks:UPAY/UPAY March15 Backlog
By:26-May-2015 22:22:51
Bal: N60,500.30
FDBCK?CAL 012808822
please guys how do you explain this alert?
I have not been paid since February and I got two months stipend ..which months could it be since the alert did not specify. one month still outstanding

I thankGod....
That should be alert for feb n march...it remain april
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yeson: 9:52am On May 27, 2015
Edokpia:
. Am very happy for you,you are good to go.on the technical problem you just observed don't take it likely just call technical dept CC number when you press 1 on your button and explain to them what you observe on your profile they will ask for your details and it will be retified.
on my phone?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 10:06am On May 27, 2015
[quote author=yeson post=34135198]
on my phone?[/quote. Yes,when it rings listen to the voice tune and press 1 and you will be directed to speak with them.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yeson: 11:47am On May 27, 2015
[quote author=Edokpia post=34135758][/quote] pls can u help me with d cc no. to call, cos I don't understand how it works
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by youngelder(m): 11:49am On May 27, 2015
Edokpia
bros abeg can you assist someone with a placement? since i apply i never hear anything.
please reply?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by tiptopy03(m): 11:54am On May 27, 2015
Still expecting surep invitation o
MTN DATA SUPPLY AT UR FINGERTIPS (30DAYS FULL SUBSCRIPTION)
1GB FOR #1,200
2GB FOR #2,300
3GB FOR #3,400
PAYMENT : DIRECT CASH, MTN AIRTIME OR BANK DEPOSIT.
FOR ORDER OR MORE INFO:
CONTACT: Tope 08067867807 (WHATSAPP, CALL AND TEXT MESSAGES ALLOWED)
YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT ME THROUGH 08138421163
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 12:49pm On May 27, 2015
Edokpia:
. Ha @ladunal,why you dey carry last na,this delay must stop by fire by thunder,you must be getting ur alert on the first day as from now on,you are too faithful to be delayed.
Thanks bro for your compliment and good wishes. God will surely do ours also.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yeson: 5:55pm On May 27, 2015
LadunaI:

thanks. n I pray u get urs too
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by erickatchy: 10:17pm On May 27, 2015
Genuine beneficiaries should speak up for surep GIS. GMB will listen if thousands of interns speak up for this course. Let's use twitter, facebook etc to make a case then let's try to use the media as well
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Psittacus(m): 7:54am On May 28, 2015
GIS, waiting Kwara do you now, you only remember to pay us once in 5 months, abeg now

2 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 8:14am On May 28, 2015
Psittacus:
GIS, waiting Kwara do you now, you only remember to pay us once in 5 months, abeg now
Sorry bro, we just have to contnue to give thanks to God in all condition, HE know best why this happen and ofcourse for good reasons. Though its painful but I believe he who laugh last, laugh best. So let's wait till perfect time God appointed for us, who knows ours might be around the corner, we must always hopeful in God and never despair His mercy.

God bless.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Psittacus(m): 8:22am On May 28, 2015
LadunaI:

Sorry bro, we just have to contnue to give thanks to God in all condition, HE know best why this happen and ofcourse for a good reasons. Though its painful but I believe he who laugh last, laugh best. So let's wait till perfect time God appointed for us, who knows ours might be around the corner, we must always hopeful in God and never despair His mercy.

God bless.
thanks bro, am console if you are console

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by authority2006(m): 8:55am On May 28, 2015
All the interns who are receiving multiple outstanding stipends at a go, please let us defer our consumption by investing this "bulk money". Not all the interns will be retained by their employers but this stipends can be a stone for us to step up. Buhari administration will surely come up with his own empowerment scheme based on his campaign promise but SUREP will go with Jonathan’s administration.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Bongi4luv(m): 10:26am On May 28, 2015
erickatchy:
Genuine beneficiaries should speak up for surep GIS. GMB will listen if thousands of interns speak up for this course. Let's use twitter, facebook etc to make a case then let's try to use the media as well

Yes bro,I support that reasoning... if you take by Statistics,Sure p interns numbers up to 50,000,so if the world 50,000 interns voice out their opinion, Buhari can't have that easy decision to scrap the program. Sure p is a youth empowerment program you know.Let us act fast and now.Its in our hands we the interns to ensure this Scheme continues to the next Administration. Don't you guys agree with me?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by takenadoh: 10:38am On May 28, 2015
NobleAky:

Please how did u go abt the backlog issue?

I have 2 months outstanding stipend.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.