Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,067 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (944714 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Iamoilprince(m): 9:43pm On May 28, 2015
LadunaI:

Thanks bro for your prayer. I pray God enable @Puntersmind to do the work for us.

@Psittacus and @eddie I've reply your mails. I have started the compilation from the stipend claim template you sent Psittacus, hopefully we add others as soon as I am receiving them.

Affected #kwara interns should please forward their claim form asap to nasfx48@yahoo.com

Brother u need to help me get across o puntersmind for rematching. My employer: forcecom has been scrapped but found another employer. I need a rematching asap to complete my internship at the new company. Pls help me bro
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yeson: 10:06pm On May 28, 2015
Oga punstermind - problem solver n blessing carrier, u are welcome. I just pray Coolis & Co show a little appreciation by not making negative comments.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 10:29pm On May 28, 2015
Iamoilprince:

Brother u need to help me get across o puntersmind for rematching. My employer: forcecom has been scrapped but found another employer. I need a rematching asap to complete my internship at the new company. Pls help me bro
Hello bro, @Puntersmind is ever ready to do his best to proffer solutions to our problems, but I think the issue at hand now is Stipends payment. So for rematch let wait till he give order to that effect.

God bless.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Wonder1844(m): 11:16pm On May 28, 2015
oga puntersmind so happy u are back. Please i need your help as none of us in our firm got payment for April. Timesheet was duely filled. Pls help. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by eddie7: 11:45pm On May 28, 2015
LadunaI:

Thanks bro for your prayer. I pray God enable @Puntersmind to do the work for us.

@Psittacus and @eddie I've reply your mails. I have started the compilation from the stipend claim template you sent Psittacus, hopefully we add others as soon as I am receiving them.

Affected #kwara interns should please forward their claim form asap to nasfx48@yahoo.com[color=#55
0000][/color]
I've sent my form. Don't know if u have seen it?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by sirwilly1(m): 3:24am On May 29, 2015
puntersmind, can you help me with matching someone to an account-related firm in enugu. any available fir
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by sirwilly1(m): 3:25am On May 29, 2015
puntersmind, can you help me with matching someone to an accounts-related firm in enugu. any available fir
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by charliman2012: 7:14am On May 29, 2015
puntersmind:
WOW! Drop your email address. To every other person with payment issue, please, fill the outstanding claims form for your payment. I know most of you already know that. I'd love to try help interns with cases of (4) months and over. @Laduna1 - Email me and we could coordinate that of Kwara interns. Cheers to all my old friends in here. I hail you all.

My email is charliman2012@gmail.com having feb, march and april stipend not paid. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by starbuck(f): 7:16am On May 29, 2015
LadunaI:

Hello bro, @Puntersmind is ever ready to do his best to proffer solutions to our problems, but I think the issue at hand now is Stipends payment. So for rematch let wait till he give order to that effect.

God bless.

Good morning bro, please can you also help me and get across to him as he requested that I send him my email address though am not a Kwara intern
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by abbasajao(m): 7:18am On May 29, 2015
puntersmind:
WOW! Drop your email address. To every other person with payment issue, please, fill the outstanding claims form for your payment. I know most of you already know that. I'd love to try help interns with cases of (4) months and over. @Laduna1 - Email me and we could coordinate that of Kwara interns. Cheers to all my old friends in here. I hail you all.

Please help me as I have not gotten my 5 months Stipend( July, August, September, October and November 2014) my email is abdulrasaq09@gmail.com . May God bless you too
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Romeozigs: 8:30am On May 29, 2015
wots d fate of dis programme nw dat a new govt has come in place?smbdy in d-know shld tel us
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ruqoyah26(f): 8:57am On May 29, 2015
puntersmind:
thanks and God bless, my bros have payment issue since last year, he was owed Jan, feb and march, 2014. Email:akesnat@gmail.com

GIS-OSU-EGB-00053. THANKS
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by CROWNBOBO: 9:37am On May 29, 2015
puntersmind:

seyicrownsimplearithmetic@yahoo.com

GI-OGU-OBA-00009
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 9:42am On May 29, 2015
puntersmind:
Bros, I have been filling n snding stipend claim form since late 2014 AD, yet no positive outcome. Nt been paid October, November, December and April stipend. My email addrx..( aericox@gmail.com) GI-EDO-ORE-02186. Help me!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by lizzytee: 9:58am On May 29, 2015
Plz, outstanding stipends has not been paid for February, March and April. My email is lizzytee4christ@yahoo.com.. my code GI-LAG-MUS-00936.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by lizzytee: 10:09am On May 29, 2015
puntersmind:

Lizzytee4christ@yahoo.com, outstanding stipends has not been paid for february, March and April.
GIS-LAG-MUS-00936
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by charliman2012: 12:59pm On May 29, 2015
puntersmind:

charliman2012@gmail.com feb, march and april stipend GI-ANA-OTN-00625 thanks for your kind gesture.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 5:00pm On May 29, 2015
starbuck:

Good morning bro, please can you also help me and get across to him as he requested that I send him my email address though am not a Kwara intern
Hello sis, you don't need to fret as is your case that stimulate big boss to decide to help us resolve stipend issues. He will contact you thru your dropped email.

Best of luck.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by uzo4real(m): 1:53pm On May 30, 2015
Hello Bros, am being owed Feb and March stipends. Pls help me out in any way you can. My email, anyiboy2003@yahoo.com, GI-EDO-ORE- 00704. Thank you
puntersmind:
Now, that's a serious issue. Please, send me a mail.

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by eddie7: 3:41pm On May 30, 2015
[color=#550000][/color]
LadunaI:

God bless.

Bros, pls any update yet?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by salisy: 4:39pm On May 30, 2015
puntersmind:
salisu.haruna50@yahoo.com It is 6 $onths now
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by murphyrichy(m): 4:44pm On May 30, 2015
I have been paid for April allowance, bt in my GIS profile, my status of payment still shows "pending". what does it mean? my first time shaa.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by aiikay(m): 6:03pm On May 30, 2015
murphyrichy:
I have been paid for April allowance, bt in my GIS profile, my status of payment still shows "pending". what does it mean? my first time shaa.
Not to worry at all. Those stuff have remained pending on mine ever since January that I joined.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by murphyrichy(m): 6:15pm On May 30, 2015
aiikay:

Not to worry at all. Those stuff have remained pending on mine ever since January that I joined.
OK, tnx my mind is now @ rest.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Larule007(m): 10:26pm On May 30, 2015
puntersmind: Now, that's a serious issue. Please, send me a mail.

Pls help,i'm been owed jan n march stipends...GIS-OYO-IBN-00311...larule2010@yahoo.com...thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Valmesk(m): 1:15am On May 31, 2015
@ Puntersmind,Will new interns still be matched to firms?any hope
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by akanmunimi: 4:31pm On May 31, 2015
salisy:
salisu.haruna50@yahoo.com It is 6 $onths now
@saliz my friend, i actually feel for u that those stipends have not yet been paid. Anyway, let us see what comes out of puntermind assistance. But in case.....u may need to take the step i took by going to Abuja. To the glory of God, got all my 4 months outstanding paid this month. God will equally favour u!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Temmy198(m): 4:34pm On May 31, 2015
akanmunimi:
@saliz my friend, i actually feel for u that those stipends have not yet been paid. Anyway, let us see what comes out of puntermind assistance. But in case.....u may need to take the step i took by going to Abuja. To the glory of God, got all my 4 months outstanding paid this month. God will equally favour u!
. . . . . . . . Congrats bro, ur efforts and time were really productive
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 5:39pm On May 31, 2015
I believe so.
Valmesk:
@ Puntersmind,Will new interns still be matched to firms?any hope
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by starbuck(f): 5:45pm On May 31, 2015
puntersmind:
I believe so.

Oga puntersmind, good evening... Please I will be highly favoured if you help me out with the unpaid stipends. I have forwarded my email as you requested sir
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 5:47pm On May 31, 2015
Like I mentioned earlier, I want to assist with outstanding payment for interns that have (4) months and above delays. @Laduna1 would coordinate for lesser months. I'd love to work with him on this. Please, send the email addresses and other information to him, irrespective of your location. I hope we can finalize this as soon as possible.

2 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Wonder1844(m): 7:48pm On May 31, 2015
puntersmind:
Like I mentioned earlier, I want to assist with outstanding payment for interns that have (4) months and above delays. @Laduna1 would coordinate for lesser months. I'd love to work with him on this. Please, send the email addresses and other information to him, irrespective of your location. I hope we can finalize this as soon as possible.
thanks alot i will contact @Laduna1 for mine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.