Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,764 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (295) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (949728 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by aniblue(m): 10:30am On Nov 06, 2015
Goodmorning house, pls someone should send me september outstanding claim form.
aniebietabasihenry@yahoo.com

similarly, my PIU status and approval are all pending. Is this how it should be or could it be the reason i wasn't paid last month? Pls, what should i do?
Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by jerome263: 11:15am On Nov 06, 2015
murphyrichy:
it can only be easier if you knw some companies that register with Sure-P. I heard GIS will be holding a job fair very soon, with that it will be easier for you. Gudluck
. I know a company dat can hire me, in fact, i hv spoken to d MD and has agreed. my problem now is dat I am in delta, but d company is in Benin..do u think it will work out 4 me?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by gaius19(m): 11:18am On Nov 06, 2015
pls i register for sure P since 2013, but uptill now , der have not posted to any firm each time i check my profile. Pls what should i do. I need advice. Pls u can send useful information to gaiusekanem6@gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by sutst: 11:48am On Nov 06, 2015
please can someone help me with names of GIS firms in akwa ibom. please u can email them to samueltommy93@gmail.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Valmesk(m): 12:06pm On Nov 06, 2015
gaius19:
pls i register for sure P since 2013, but uptill now , der have not posted to any firm each time i check my profile. Pls what should i do. I need advice. Pls u can send useful information to gaiusekanem6@gmail.com.
Thanks
My brother,it's not that easy but there are clues you can utilize,first and foremost if you have friends participating in the program,ask them to tell the management to recruit you once the space comes up because many interns have exited the program few months ago and more are exiting the program this November to December,more so mail the customer care about your situation,they will reply you informing you on what to do,also look out for jobfair google form on this forum in order to fill it for jobfair invitation.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by penay2010(m): 1:48pm On Nov 06, 2015
Hello house, my co-intern who is not on this platform needs our help. She has outstanding stipends for the following months:

December 2014
April 2015
September 2015

Her number is GI-OGU-ADO- 00915

My set will be exiting by this month. Your suggestions and assistance is hereby humbly sought. Note that her employer had at various time contacted the Customer Care but nothing has been done. Also, her timesheet is well managed. Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by benarex(m): 7:55pm On Nov 06, 2015
It survived!

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by akingbatope: 8:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
[quote author=benarex post=39753456]It survived! [/quotegbamm
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ITbomb(m): 9:28pm On Nov 06, 2015
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE
PRESS STATEMENT ON THE STATUS OF THE
GRADUATE INTERNSHIP SCHEME
The news of winding up of the Subsidy Reinvestment and Empowerment Programme (SURE-P) has elicited a barrage of enquiries from partner firms, interns,and other stakeholders on the status of the Graduate Internship Scheme. The general public, particularly our partners firms and interns are to note as follows;
a) The Graduate Internship Scheme is no longer funded from the SURE-P.
b) GIS is currently being funded as part of a job creation program and appropriated in 2015 budget.
c) The 2015 budgetary provisions is enough to cover the cost of managing the scheme for the year.
I am to advise that interns remain committed to their employers with assurance that monthly stipends will continue to be paid as appropriated in the budget.

Anastasia Daniel – Nwaobia (Mrs).
Permanent Secretary

3 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by chacha60: 12:27am On Nov 07, 2015
Yea GIS survives but read the message well,that means that after the 2015 budget,it might nt be included in the 2016 budget n thus bringing an end to the scheme from next year. Let us just pray dt Buhari includes that in the next budget dis one he is alwaz complaining of Naija being Broke
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by eduxerxes: 2:44am On Nov 07, 2015
The GIS scheme MAY be terminated by january next year...so says an official of the scheme!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by NobleAky(m): 7:28am On Nov 07, 2015
My timesheet track record shows 9 days worked for October...i know this is an error...what can i do to ratify it before the time period elasp?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by chacha60: 8:49am On Nov 07, 2015
Their is notin u can do about it,ur employer filled 9 days for u so expect 13,500 naira as ur stipend. Den appeal to ur employer for such not to happen again frm next month
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yeson: 12:37pm On Nov 07, 2015
eduxerxes:
The GIS scheme MAY be terminated by january next year...so says an official of the scheme!
think.. buhari don't have another scheme to reduce unemployment, he has no option than to continue with GIS
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by wableo: 11:23pm On Nov 07, 2015
yeson:

think.. buhari don't have another scheme to reduce unemployment, he has no option than to continue with GIS
Are u working with Buhari? How do u know ?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by authority2006(m): 8:51am On Nov 08, 2015
yeson:

This guy is very funny, and ignorant.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nigeriaisblessed: 12:24pm On Nov 08, 2015
I want to make a suggestion that we make our voice heard using twitter and other social media for the inclusion of GIS in 2016 budget. After which we can then march to NASS in solidarity manner for GIS inclusion in the 2016 budget. I believe some if not all the Interns have benefitted from this program not just monetary basis but skills-wise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrfcuksmtin(m): 5:10pm On Nov 08, 2015
Nigeriaisblessed:
I want to make a suggestion that we make our voice heard using twitter and other social media for the inclusion of GIS in 2016 budget. After which we can then march to NASS in solidarity manner for GIS inclusion in the 2016 budget. I believe some if not all the Interns have benefitted from this program not just monetary basis but skills-wise.
Supported

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by beyolah: 6:09pm On Nov 08, 2015
Hello house,
Any employers of labour on here?
Did you attend the three days training?
Were you paid for it?

Also, @puntersmind how do I get across to you privately?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 09, 2015
Please i will like to find out if its true that we have a month or two with SURE-P after the expiration of our 12 calendar month program?? I learnt we would be paid.. Is it true please?

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Xcex: 8:52am On Nov 09, 2015
house, i registered for SUREP last month after i left service, bt i up till date my sureP account says i hav nt bin attached, plz 4 hw lng does it take 2 get attachment?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by moderation2020: 10:05am On Nov 09, 2015
Xcex:
house, i registered for SUREP last month after i left service, bt i up till date my sureP account says i hav nt bin attached, plz 4 hw lng does it take 2 get attachment?
sometimes 2 & half years grin
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 5:08pm On Nov 09, 2015
moderation2020:
sometimes 2 & half years grin
Bruh, U wicked oooo
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by princehabyb(m): 7:05pm On Nov 09, 2015
Hmm..millions of people searching for jobs that are not available and even if available one only get paid 12 times in whole 365days and school system keep chunking out graduates!...
May God save us in this country

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by richvera: 8:11pm On Nov 09, 2015
oga puntersmind, i bless d name of the name of lord and appreciate how u have helped people on this forum. pls i have i firm that i ready to accept me. the former interns their have been retained by the firm. they only have one intern remaining and are in need of interns. pls help me. my email is ejimvera@yahoo.com thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by urchrlex: 8:49pm On Nov 09, 2015
An Employer just informed the GIS workers that GIS sent them official email to tell them that the programme has ended on 31st October inrespect to that, they should disengage their GIS workers
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by chacha60: 10:05pm On Nov 09, 2015
urchrlex:
An Employer just informed the GIS workers that GIS sent them official email to tell them that the programme has ended on 31st October inrespect to that, they should disengage their GIS workers
Are u sure of dt? Cos GIS sent message on their facebook page dt the program is stil on til the end 2015 as contained in the 2015 budget,
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by akingbatope: 6:57am On Nov 10, 2015
chacha60:
Are u sure of dt? Cos GIS sent message on their facebook page dt the program is stil on til the end 2015 as contained in the 2015 budget,
still on till December 2015
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by urchrlex: 7:18am On Nov 10, 2015
chacha60:

If you are an Intern ask youe employer, what am telling u is very sure.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Sampi4me(m): 7:34am On Nov 10, 2015
urchrlex:

If you are an Intern ask youe employer, what am telling u is very sure.
it affected only your firm, don't generalize please. We did not receive any here.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 8:19am On Nov 10, 2015
Sampi4me:
it affected only your firm, don't generalize please. We did not receive any here.

Nothing from my employer either. So, its only your employer that was affected pending when we get report from other employers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.