Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (301) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (947156 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by gingger(m): 6:21am On Nov 28, 2015
Sheyhunn:

Really! What's your twitter handle? The only tweet I've seen having the #FGPayGISintern was from @ernestmoores

Dat was me... U can as well retweet
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:29am On Nov 28, 2015
@ask4bigneyo
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 8:54am On Nov 28, 2015
Its only 4 retweets where are all the interns in Nigeria. My wahala is the site, not even the pay. Let them open the site so we be sure to submit timesheet of November which am sure suppose to commence between 1-7 of every month. Even those that has outstanding case should even use tweet to air their view to facilitate their payment. Let's come out in mass to solve our ish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 9:10am On Nov 28, 2015
chacha60:
Mine is @chachaokoye

Can't find your handle to add you.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 9:15am On Nov 28, 2015
We don't just tweet once or twice and stop. We tweet and retweet and keep on tweeting and never stop till something is done before we stop. I have copied and tweet what the first guy tweet but the number of retweet is very poor to attend seriously to our demand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by joetoocute: 10:16am On Nov 28, 2015
I wont stop tweeting until they pay us our stipends.
We have to unanimously do this together. Folding our arms won't change nothing.

2 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by vroom(m): 1:19pm On Nov 28, 2015
@wonkwizkid......pls tweet @me,lets being to follow each other,if we tweet and retweet,it will get to them
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Sheyhunn(m): 7:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
My handle is @gab_oluseun
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by chacha60: 8:24pm On Nov 28, 2015
[quote author=emmydarl post=40480685]

Can't find your handle to add you.[/quote. R u sure u search @chachaokoye very well?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by hapy1995: 10:17pm On Nov 28, 2015
Alert to come next week. Federal government released October Allocation on Friday night. Federal, state and local shared N473 billion for the month of October.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by chacha60: 10:45pm On Nov 28, 2015
We pray so o,where did u get ur news from?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by kolinz(m): 12:28am On Nov 29, 2015
Calyb xup, u no wan sleep?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Sampi4me(m): 12:28am On Nov 29, 2015
hapy1995:
Alert to come next week. Federal government released October Allocation on Friday night. Federal, state and local shared N473 billion for the month of October.
you are correct
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Super1759: 9:23am On Nov 29, 2015
Here is Senate president's direct contact: contact@abubakarbukolasaraki.com

Senate president's Facebook page:
https://m.facebook.com/bukola.saraki/

Please flood his inbox wit plea.
But please, in contacting him, choose your word. Apply caution, having in mind that it is privileges we are enjoying.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 6:49pm On Nov 29, 2015
Nigeria’s revenue
improves as FG, states,
LGs share N473.832bn
Oct. allocation
By Joseph Inokotong / November
28, 2015 / No Comments
It seems the dwindling revenue of the
federation has started picking up
once more, as exemplified by the
amount earned in October, 2015.
The Federation Account Allocation
Committee, FAAC, rose from its
monthly meeting in Abuja late last
night to declare grand total revenue
of N473.832 billion for October,
distributable to the federal, States
and local governments.
The amount shared among the three
tiers of governments is higher by
N146.836 billion, when compared to
the N389.936 billion distributed in
September.
The obviously elated minister of
finance, Mrs. Kemi Adeosun while
reacting to the marked increase
recorded in government’s finances
said “we are working assiduously as
we can to improve the country’s
revenue base.”
She explained that recovered looted
funds are not shared in FAAC
meeting, and when the amount so far
returned is made available to her,
she would inform Nigerians about it.
According to her, the Excess Crude
Account, ECA, still remains same at
$2.258 billion.
A breakdown of the amount
distributed among the three tiers of
governments shows that the gross
revenue of N400.310 billion received
for the month of October was higher
than the N321.996 billion received in
the previous month by N78.314
billion.
The finance minister explained that
“intermittent shut down and shut-in
of production for repairs and
maintenance at different Terminals
during the month continued to impact
Crude Oil and Gas revenue
negatively.
“Also, there was revenue loss of $1.3
million as a result of drop in average
price of Crude Oil from$47.315 in
August to $46.96 in September,
2015.”
However, Non-Oil revenue recorded
significant improvement in the month
under review, as about N104.212
billion collected was more than the
previous month’s Non-Oil revenue
collection.
The sum of N6.330 billion was
refunded by the NNPC to FGN. Also,
there is an exchange gain of N6.995
billion, which was also proposed for
distribution.
So my people you can see the OBVIOUS reason why october stipend has been delayed,not that FG intend to shut or has shut the program as insinuated in some quaters,payment will surely commence this week.My advice as from now is that we should wait patiently till after FG share monthly allocation(TSA wahala) before disturbing ourselves,this is exactly what I was told by one of the CC earlier this week when I called,enjoy your weekend and ready to smile this week.One love.

6 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Sheyhunn(m): 8:22pm On Nov 29, 2015
@Yusnas I saw ur tweets too, good job bro. I've followed back.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 8:46pm On Nov 29, 2015
Sheyhunn:
@Yusnas I saw ur tweets too, good job bro. I've followed back.

That's great bro... let continuing following one another like that and retweeting our tweets hopefully our effort we bring change.

I will continue to add as much handle, so that we can form a cohesive force, synergistically enough to make difference.

God bless.

2 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Witi(m): 6:05am On Nov 30, 2015
@pauloxti
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by TycheAphrodite(f): 9:17am On Nov 30, 2015
Have stopped going to work. I no longer have money for transportation. Very sad
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by vroom(m): 9:40am On Nov 30, 2015
TycheAphrodite:
Have stopped going to work. I no longer have money for transportation. Very sad

It seem I will stop this week too, i have exhausted what I was able to save. I started receiving stipends from September. Money no de again o!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by chacha60: 10:58am On Nov 30, 2015
N dis employers r not even helping matters, dey can not give one little money to use for transport bt dey wil want to over labour us
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by TycheAphrodite(f): 11:16am On Nov 30, 2015
chacha60:
N dis employers r not even helping matters, dey can not give one little money to use for transport bt dey wil want to over labour us

At all o. At least give small thing for T.fare. It is well. Have stopped going to work.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Mujitapha(m): 12:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
May Friend have invited to exit training in katsina, taking place on 3rd December,
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 2:44pm On Nov 30, 2015
what are u trying to say bro?
Mujitapha:
May Friend have invited to exit training in katsina, taking place on 3rd December,
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by key1212: 2:56pm On Nov 30, 2015
I was invited to dis seminar training schedule to take place on 3rd December, Kano state
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Mujitapha(m): 3:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
Gheritage:
what are u trying to say bro?
I mean Gis exit seminar.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by aniete: 3:45pm On Nov 30, 2015
This is the email I received on 28th November 2015 :

You are by this email invited to an ORIENTATION AND EMPLOYABILITY TRAINING which will hold as follows:

Date: 7th - 9th December, 2015

Venue: Conference Hall, Daaty Hotel, D-Line Ewet Housing Estate, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State

Time: 8am - 4pm Daily

Registration begins at the venue by 7am, Monday 7 December, 2015.

NB: PLEASE COME WITH:

1. a printed copy of an email from the Federal Ministry of Finance GIS and SMS from the same source

2. a printed copy of this email;

2. a valid photo identification e.g. drivers' licence, national identity card, voters' card, international passport

Please be prompt as verification will be thorough. For clarifications kindly reply through this email.

Thank you.

Atte S.T., for

Asiribo Global Resources/Federal Ministry of Finance GIS
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by stevereal7(m): 4:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
Lasgidi Dec 2014 interns...shey no exit training for us?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by stevereal7(m): 4:28pm On Nov 30, 2015
Just got Lagos exit training invite...

U are invited to GIS Exit program at NECA House, Alausa, Ikeja Lagos from 10th - 12th
Dec. 2015 by 8:00am. Stipends to be given to Attendees. POSITIVE MGT & ASSO.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by vroom(m): 4:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
Hmmmmmm
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by NobleAky(m): 4:57pm On Nov 30, 2015
stevereal7:
Just got Lagos exit training invite...

U are invited to GIS Exit program at NECA House, Alausa, Ikeja Lagos from 10th - 12th
Dec. 2015 by 8:00am. Stipends to be given to Attendees. POSITIVE MGT & ASSO.

I'm surprised! Are uuuuuuuuuuuu due for exit? As at when? The text is it by mail or text message?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by stevereal7(m): 5:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
NobleAky:
I'm surprised! Are uuuuuuuuuuuu due for exit? As at when? The text is it by mail or text message?
Started dec 14...got the message by text!

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.