Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (361) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (944728 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by keemi(m): 8:34am On Feb 06, 2016
starbuck:
So my employer has approved my Jan time sheet and it was showing 17 working days while my colleagues are showing 21 working days.. Hope I won't be affected.
30k minus 4500. Unless a miracle happens. Next time b a bit more careful wen marking ur time sheet
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by nachious(m): 8:43am On Feb 06, 2016
[quote author=Edokpia post=42613283] "What we have done for ourselves dies with us but what we have done for others is alife and immortal" says Adam pike. Want to sincerely thank our senior interns, especially those who just exited the scheme for their selfless service to us and GIS. My thanks also goes specially to my Oga and BIG BOSS @ Edokpia who inspite of his tight schedule and criticism always made himself available and be promptly replying every post sent to him. In addition to countless advice and claim form forwardd to interns for easy access to our backlog which am a beneficiary of, got two month backlog, remaining one. I Count my Self privilege to rub mind using this platform to fellow Nigeria graduates. Our Sr interns may God take all of you to the ZENITH of your Pride and Destiny in family, Career and Profession. May you never see defeat and bottom in life but rather TOP and EXCELLENCE. Make una always visit here o and still add your much needed voice. will miss all of you especially Mr Edokpia. This year will better for all of us, see and meet you guys at the top. Long live Sr interns Long live GIS Long live FRCN
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Mopolchi: 11:10am On Feb 06, 2016
omo mehn! till now I never see dec alert. Wetin I do na GIS? I see approve for my Dec timesheet. Anybody with the sheet of unpaid stipend should avail me with that. Bikonu!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by elvisbrave: 11:26am On Feb 06, 2016
Please @Puntersmind,@Laduna1,@edokpia,@ask4bigneyo,@emmydar kindly help me match

Beneficiary Code GI-EDO-ORE-03427
Full Name Itohan Ogieva
State: Edo
Email: ogieva.itohan@yahoo.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by joshuajunior(m): 11:43am On Feb 06, 2016
@Puntersmind,@Laduna1,@edokpia,@ask4bigneyo,@emmydar kindly help me match

BENEFICIARY CODE: GI-ABI-UMN-01285
FULL NAME: EGENKONYE JOSHUA UDO
STATE: ABIA STATE.
EMAIL: joshuaudoalfred@gmail.com

Thank you.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by TycheAphrodite(f): 1:35pm On Feb 06, 2016
Mopolchi:
omo mehn! till now I never see dec alert. Wetin I do na GIS? I see approve for my Dec timesheet. Anybody with the sheet of unpaid stipend should avail me with that. Bikonu!

Me too o
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Dmillionaire: 12:30am On Feb 08, 2016
Please, can anyone confirm if the "intern request form" is still available on the employer's GIS page. Our's is no longer available.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:33am On Feb 08, 2016
Dmillionaire:
Please, can anyone confirm if the "intern request form" is still available on the employer's GIS page. Our's is no longer available.
It has been removed.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by kunlexbaba45(m): 10:45am On Feb 08, 2016
Ask4bigneyo:
It has been removed.
Ask4bigneyo baba, una don become employer. Longst....

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by kessy123: 11:05am On Feb 10, 2016
Hello I wish happy u all ..................
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ojib(m): 8:06am On Feb 11, 2016
kunlexbaba45:
Ask4bigneyo baba, una don become employer. Longst....
abi oooo....

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Taper: 8:34am On Feb 11, 2016
Good morning house pls can someone send me january outstanding claim form to eyesopen_226@yahoo.com is urgent. Thank you
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:36am On Feb 11, 2016
ojib:
abi oooo....
Abeg ooo.... employer bawo
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Raphtop(m): 12:51pm On Feb 11, 2016
Taper:
Good morning house pls can someone send me january outstanding claim form to eyesopen_226@yahoo.com is urgent. Thank you
please I need it too
johnabejirin@yahoo.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Romeozigs: 1:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
puntersmind:
Congratulations to you my friend and good luck in your future endeavors.

gudday @oga puntersmind.i jst sent u a pm. Pls i nid ur help in claiming my unpaid backlog.i av exited d scheme last yr d.i av sent outstanding stipend claim form severally bt noting was done til nw.am beig owed dec 2014 n Oct 2015. Thanks in anticipation
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ONYILILLY2: 10:29pm On Feb 11, 2016
@ Puntersmind, @ Edopkia Pls Ogas Is There Anything Like Pay Off Stipend For Exited Interns Someone Just Got 240,000 As Pay Off
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by murphyrichy(m): 10:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
ONYILILLY2:
@ Puntersmind, @ Edopkia Pls Ogas Is There Anything Like Pay Off Stipend For Exited Interns Someone Just Got 240,000 As Pay Off
serious, is the person being owed b4?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Dmillionaire: 11:30pm On Feb 11, 2016
ONYILILLY2:
this looks more like a joke, please which state are you reporting from? has the intern exited and was the intern owed any month? what is written on the elert, is it "Pay Off"?
out of thousands of interns how come only one person got a strange alert "pay off"

grin
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Montmayorblanc(m): 11:57pm On Feb 11, 2016
Dmillionaire:

this looks more like a joke, please which state are you reporting from? has the intern exited and was the intern owed any month? what is written on the elert, is it "Pay Off"?
out of thousands of interns how come only one person got a strange alert "pay off"

grin

It's not pay off as mentioned, it may be miscalculation on d part of gis accounting staff. I know of someone dat got 13months instead of d normal 12
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Dmillionaire: 12:17am On Feb 12, 2016
Montmayorblanc:

It's not pay off as mentioned, it may be miscalculation on d part of gis accounting staff. I know of someone dat got 13months instead of d normal 12
ok, I didn't mean to doubt you, just that we need to actually understand what actually happened.
Please, first and foremost, did you lay your eyes on the elert to be sure?
Secondly, which date and description(reason for payment, e.g; outstanding or training or pay off)
then finally, which state.

thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by writetopoker: 1:11am On Feb 12, 2016
am afraid about the continuation of this program, God knows the best
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ONYILILLY2: 8:11am On Feb 12, 2016
It Is In Imo State The Intern Exited Nov,he Said That Gis Sent Their Employer A Form They Filled That The Alert Was Written Pay Off
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by uchechimark(f): 10:42am On Feb 12, 2016
please how do i edit my intern profile picutre, have not had access to my account since i registered and realized that the profile pic is not mine. bin trying to change it and nothing is uploading, even called their customer service , no reply. please someone should help out. thank you
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Kelklein(m): 6:30pm On Feb 12, 2016
Just saw on front page that the SURE-P office is on fire

Dear Lord!...I pray nothing awkward come out of this..

most importantly..I pray no life is lost..!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Mopolchi: 6:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
I never see Dec alert. hope say our alert account no burn?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by TycheAphrodite(f): 7:31pm On Feb 12, 2016
Mopolchi:
I never see Dec alert. hope say our alert account no burn?

Lol. Asin en I tiya. Am still hoping sha
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ejirop: 7:33pm On Feb 12, 2016
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by aniblue(m): 10:21pm On Feb 12, 2016
Kelklein:
Just saw on front page that the SURE-P office is on fire

Dear Lord!...I pray nothing awkward come out of this..

most importantly..I pray no life is lost..!

Yes, its true. Sure-P office was on fire today but there's nothing to worry about since GIS is no longer under sure-P.
God Bless Nigeria
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by youthofnaija: 7:23am On Feb 13, 2016
Goodmorning fellow interns. Please how do we know your timesheet has been submitted? Is it just with the status showing ''approved?'' What about the employer's submission? I just want to be sure that mine was properly done. Thanks

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 10:59am On Feb 13, 2016
youthofnaija:
Goodmorning fellow interns. Please how do we know your timesheet has been submitted? Is it just with the status showing ''approved?'' What about the employer's submission? I just want to be sure that mine was properly done. Thanks

It has been marked and approved by u and ur employerr, if not you would have been seeing pending approval with orange colour.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by gungab(m): 11:20am On Feb 13, 2016
please kindly help me match in any firm BENEFICIARY CODE: GI_OGU_ADO_1129 FULL NAME: AKINWANDE GABRIEL.T STATE: OGUN EMAIL: akinwandegabriel@yahoo.com thanks to you all
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Yseone(m): 1:05pm On Feb 13, 2016
Pay off? I do hear of pay off buh haven't received anything like that or seen anyone who got paid off from this scheme...so help me God let it be me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.