Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (389) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (946214 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Valmesk(m): 1:22pm On Jan 01, 2017
As we launch our displeasure on our outanding backlog and training allowances on twitter,let's see if they will listen and clear our outstanding backlogs as 2016 Budget Implementation has been extended to March,2017.

PLEASE LET'S START TWEETING NOW.

FG Extends 2016 Budget Implementation To March 2017

The Federal Government has extended the execution of the N1.58tn capital component of the 2016 budget to the end of March 2017.

The development was confirmed by the Accountant-General of the Federation, Alhaji Ahmed Idris, via a sscircular with reference number OAGF/CAD/026/V.111/108.

The circular, which was obtained by our correspondent on Friday in Abuja, was addressed to top government officials such as the Chief of Staff to the President, Secretary to the Government of the Federation, ministers, National Security Adviser, Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria and all service chiefs.

Others are the Chairman of the Federal Inland Revenue Service, all permanent secretaries (federal), Clerk of the National Assembly, Auditor General of the Federation, all vice chancellors of federal universities, all directors of finance and internal audit and all directors-general.

The circular, titled “Guidelines for financial activities for end of year 2016”, stated that while the implementation of the recurrent budget was expected to end on December 31, 2016, the capital component would be allowed to go on until March ending.

Idris said the need to issue the circular became imperative in order to promote probity, transparency and good governance.

The circular read in part, “It has become imperative to provide guidelines to all Ministries, Departments and Agencies and other arms of government on financial activities for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2016.

“The objective of the guidelines is to promote probity, transparency, accountability and good governance in line with the policy of trust of the present administration.

“All ‘unspent’ balances in the recurrent expenditure cash books at the end of 2016 financial year will be closed.

“The Government Integrated Financial Management Information System platform will be closed by midnight of December 31, 2016 and the MDA balances will be mopped into the Consolidated Revenue/Treasury Single Account accordingly.

“The unexpended recurrent votes of the MDAs on the TSA-sub accounts under the CBN/Remita gateway for the 2016 financial year shall similarly lapse at midnight of December 31, 2016.”

It added, “Capital allocation and statutory transfer for the financial year ended December 31, 2016 will not be closed but extended to March 31, 2017.

“Accordingly, all MDAs will have access to their capital funds and statutory transfers up until March 31, 2017 as may be applied by the National Assembly.”

The circular, however, stipulated that the MDAs would be responsible for transfering the relevant legal or financial commitments into the New Year.

The transfer commitment, it added, would have impact on the 2017 budget including the capital budget transferred from the 2016 fiscal period.

It however, noted that such transactions would be separately disclosed in the consolidated financial statements of the Federal Government.

The N6.06tn 2016 budget, which was signed into law by President Muhammadu Buhari on May 5 had a recurrent expenditure of N2.65tn; capital expenditure of N1.58tn, with debt service of N1.47tn and fiscal deficit of N2.2tn.

So far, about N753.6bn has been released by the Ministry of Finance for capital projects with the Ministry of Power receiving the highest amount of capital releases of N209.24bn.

The Special Adviser on Media to the Finance Minister, Mr. Festus Akanbi, said in a statement that the Ministry of Defence had N69.5bn and the Ministry of Transportation followed with N30.5bn.

Others are agriculture, N29.5bn; water resources, N25.2bn; interior, N21.2bn; health, N18.4bn; education, N16.7bn; Niger Delta, N8.1bn; science and technology, N6.6bn; mines and steel, N3.3bn; and petroleum resources, N2.4bn.

The statement from the ministry also stated that the sum of N312.5bn was released to what it described as “others”.

The Minister of Budget and National Planning, Senator Udo Udoma, said a total of N753.6bn already released for capital expenditure in 2016 was the highest in the nation’s recent history, even in the era of high oil prices.

At an interactive session with members of the Senate Committee on Appropriation in Abuja, Udoma had said that in spite of the shortfall in revenue expectation, the government was committed to its debt obligations and had made efforts to fund the critical sectors to enable the government to function smoothly while seeking lasting solutions to the revenue shortfalls.

He explained that although the 2016 budget was well conceived, with reasonably conservative benchmarks, it recorded unanticipated revenue shortfalls along the line due to militants’ activities in the oil-producing Niger Delta region.

This development, he added, adversely affected the budgeted production levels for the 2016 fiscal year.

http://punchng.com/fg-extends-2016-budget-implementation-march-2017/

2 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cashreport: 10:05pm On Jan 09, 2017
Ok
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Amedamyne(m): 2:52am On Jan 10, 2017
It's obvious most of us already moved on, however I bet any alert in its thousands will lift any spirit especially in these trying times. We cant afford to keep mute over our sweat, our monies had been budgeted, all parties sabotaging its due release must be smoked out...lets continue to make our voices heard on fb, twitter everywhere on social media....one bigman cant just sit on our outstanding stipends and allowances without a fight!

2 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by FixNaija(m): 7:28am On Jan 10, 2017
Fact is we really don't know the power of numbers... We are 10,000+ graduates that a very few persons want to swallow our allowances. Why not we devise a means of exposing them? PMB will fire them immediately guys! If 10,000 of us contributes N1,000 each and write a letter to PMB via print media and blogs, heads will roll and coupled with twitter battle. #60,000 is enough to help someone ooo. If you are ready pls Pm me let's atart a whatsapp group and gather our numbers and together.

NIGERIAN GRADUATES ARISE AND FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS!!!

2 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by remy4God: 7:22pm On Jan 16, 2017
Amedamyne:
It's obvious most of us already moved on, however I bet any alert in its thousands will lift any spirit especially in these trying times. We cant afford to keep mute over our sweat, our monies had been budgeted, all parties sabotaging its due release must be smoked out...lets continue to make our voices heard on fb, twitter everywhere on social media....one bigman cant just sit on our outstanding stipends and allowances without a fight!
. Yes i agree with you. We should all resort to twitting to persuade Gis and Fg pay our oustanding stipends and training allowance. By keeping quiet cannot compel Fg and Gis into doing the needful. Lets us all rise up in unison and fight for our right.The twitter handles we should channel our e-protest are @MBuhari, @ProfOsibajo, @mrskemiadeosun,@bukolasaraki, @ngrsenate,@femiadesina,@benmuraybruce with this hashtag #Fg pay Gis interns their stipends and training allowance.We should all start now and get result. If u dont have twitter account open one now if ur phone can access one. Together we shall succeed

3 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dulaman: 6:23pm On Jan 20, 2017
JUSt got training alawee alert now 25k
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ayoj: 7:45pm On Jan 20, 2017
dulaman:
JUSt got training alawee alert now 25k

hope u not joking,your state pls?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dulaman: 9:40pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ayoj:

hope u not joking,your state pls?
Am very serious
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Anextin(f): 9:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
Please don't spread false news, training allowance is usually 15k, not 25k. Let's take this matter serious. We need our alert
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dulaman: 9:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
Anextin:
Please don't spread false news, training allowance is usually 15k, not 25k. Let's take this matter serious. We need our alert
25k for people coming from outside the training location for transport while 15k is for accomodation. 10k transport
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by starbuck(f): 11:52pm On Jan 20, 2017
Who else has gotten abi na only one person was paid
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ermm: 10:58am On Jan 21, 2017
It's true I too received mine yesterday 15k
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by starbuck(f): 2:09pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ermm:
It's true I too received mine yesterday 15k

State please...
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dnatz(f): 4:56pm On Jan 21, 2017
dulaman:

Am very serious
Pls State cause av not seen anything
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cashreport: 6:25pm On Jan 21, 2017
Their payments always one sided
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ermm: 8:56pm On Jan 21, 2017
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dulaman: 11:40am On Jan 22, 2017
dnatz:

Pls State cause av not seen anything
Did my training at kebbi
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dnatz(f): 2:15pm On Jan 22, 2017
dulaman:

Did my training at kebbi
Mine is Kogi
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dnatz(f): 2:29pm On Jan 23, 2017
Just got alert 25k
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cashreport: 2:44pm On Jan 23, 2017
dnatz:
Just got alert 25k

For which one

This GIS confuse ooo

Na transport allowance important pass stipend ??
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dnatz(f): 3:07pm On Jan 23, 2017
cashreport:

For which one

This GIS confuse ooo

Na transport allowance important pass stipend ??
Allowance. They must pay everything ooo.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by starbuck(f): 8:19pm On Jan 23, 2017
Why the one person payment per day...... I am confused....

Npower is giving fever, GIS came to give me malaria.....
I must overcome them...

Alert must enter whether they like it or not
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Valmesk(m): 10:07pm On Jan 23, 2017
I never see alert o,let's keep on tweeting.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by remy4God: 8:56am On Jan 24, 2017
I hope all these guys saying they have gotten training allowee of 25k are not lying cos to the best of my knowledge Gis pays only 15k for the training. Be that as it may be we should not relent to demand that all our monies are paid to us. Lets continue tweet through the handles i listed above earlier. This is a cause we must all succeed
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ruqoyah26(f): 12:15pm On Jan 24, 2017
They are not lying. I remember when we were paid our training allowances then but i dont know how they are doing it, i was given 25k for the training allowance and my other collegues from the same company were given 15k
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dnatz(f): 12:34pm On Jan 24, 2017
What's d point lying? I got alert of 25k cause my PPA is not located at d venue of d training. The training was held in Lokoja, Kogi State and those that their PPA is in Lokoja were paid 15k. Simple. No lies my dear it's real but they av to pay our Stipends too and d main reason we won't stop tweeting cause d training allowance is nothing compared to d stipend
remy4God:
I hope all these guys saying they have gotten training allowee of 25k are not lying cos to the best of my knowledge Gis pays only 15k for the training. Be that as it may be we should not relent to demand that all our monies are paid to us. Lets continue tweet through the handles i listed above earlier. This is a cause we must all succeed
. Thank u.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by remy4God: 2:43pm On Jan 24, 2017
Ok if u say so. We should not stop tweeting until our stipends are paid. Monies for our stipends was included in the 2016 budget and by Fg extending 2016 budget implementation till march this year we should all en masse demand that our stipends be paid. We should not keep quiet and allow few people made away with our sweat. TOGETHER FOR ALL!

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by FixNaija(m): 5:15pm On Jan 24, 2017
remy4God:
Ok if u say so. We should not stop tweeting until our stipends are paid. Monies for our stipends was included in the 2016 budget and by Fg extending 2016 budget implementation till march this year we should all en masse demand that our stipends be paid. We should not keep quiet and allow few people made away with our sweat. TOGETHER FOR ALL!

I think I support what you are saying... now let's get down to business and stop making noise
Here is my Twitter handle @PatrioticNiger3
We will commence tweeting and Retweeting at 9pm and use the #FGPayGISinternsStipends
I also advised that as Graduates, we should be mature in our tweets
Don't only tweet but also retweet any tweet with our handler
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by FixNaija(m): 5:18pm On Jan 24, 2017
If a hundred of us can start something tonight, we will trend massively and people will begin to ask questions on our behalf
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by FixNaija(m): 5:19pm On Jan 24, 2017
Please I abeg us not to fold our hands and wait for alert, let's force them to say something
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by FixNaija(m): 5:21pm On Jan 24, 2017
remy4God:
. Yes i agree with you. We should all resort to twitting to persuade Gis and Fg pay our oustanding stipends and training allowance. By keeping quiet cannot compel Fg and Gis into doing the needful. Lets us all rise up in unison and fight for our right.The twitter handles we should channel our e-protest are @MBuhari, @ProfOsibajo, @mrskemiadeosun,@bukolasaraki, @ngrsenate,@femiadesina,@benmuraybruce with this hashtag #Fg pay Gis interns their stipends and training allowance.We should all start now and get result. If u dont have twitter account open one now if ur phone can access one. Together we shall succeed

Pls here are the handlers to make noise on
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by FixNaija(m): 5:35pm On Jan 24, 2017
Fellow Interns, we must rise up to the occasion at this pressing time and demand what rightfully belongs to us. Don't forget to tweet at least 10tweets and RT all you can see with our handler.
We can't allow that man/woman abscond with millions of naira meant for poor Graduates like us

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.