Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (946402 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by vkonkwo: 10:37am On Nov 19, 2014
puntersmind:
Didn't you get one when you registered for GIS scheme, a code that starts with a GI? (E.G. GI-FCT-ABM-00000). If you didn't, which would be surprising, then register afresh.

Pls sir, my name is Victor. I have applied on sure p for more than 2 months now and am yet to get any feedback. I have my code number with me.

Pls this is my email address. Konkwoonyedikachi@gmail.com. I will be happy if am been invited for the on job fair.

Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by authority2006(m): 10:48am On Nov 19, 2014
dhope:

thanks a lot. i appreciate ur contribution.
And don't forget that you have just maximum of 14 working days to do that!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 19, 2014
Suxtain:
Right there! Right now!
pls Suxtain just want 2 confirm wen we are 2 fill out timesheet\report pls get back 2 me.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 19, 2014
morewealth:

When were you hired? If your employer has filled any time sheet for you he\she must have filled your account number and that place of account number on your profile will show your account number. The last four digits though.
Wen r we 2 fill d timesheet.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by morewealth(m): 11:00am On Nov 19, 2014
Maryspeck:
Wen r we 2 fill d timesheet.
Your employer is to fill and submit your time sheet for this month before the 5th of the next month. Please mail me on mendezkhalifa@gmail.com I need to ask you something.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 19, 2014
morewealth:

Your employer is to fill and submit your time sheet for this month before the 5th of the next month. Please mail me on mendezkhalifa@gmail.com I need to ask you something.
Thanks a lot,ok I will mail u right away.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 12:53pm On Nov 19, 2014
@Puntersmind

Hello sir, the task at hand now is indeed enormous and am overwhelmed with plea for assistance from u alone from bro n sis, also considerlng the interns coming on board thru ongoing Ph fair, no doubt ur hands is indeed pre-occupied, but pls don't forget we the old school looking and waiting patiently for our re-match. may God give u strength. nasryusuf@yahoo.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 19, 2014
puntersmind:
Didn't you get one when you registered for GIS scheme, a code that starts with a GI? (E.G. GI-FCT-ABM-00000). If you didn't, which would be surprising, then register afresh.

Please @puntersmind, can i Find a place to match myself and let sure p know or is it possible to help match me up. Am in Abuja, and in desperate need of a placement. Thanks alot.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by bgates: 1:52pm On Nov 19, 2014
@ PuntersMind
Thank You so much for your emails and your help

you are a great man and a very intelligent personal of GIS SURE P staff

Please i have a question, The Port Harcourt Seminar Ends Tomorrow 20th , 2014

The Invitation will bear which date for tomorrow?? my Sister is really i need of the Invitation for the last day been tomorrow
or can she still go with her November 18th, 2014 Inviation letter ??

Please let us know if there is any changes to this effect @ PuntersMind
Thank You
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Coolis: 2:38pm On Nov 19, 2014
Puntersmind is d bomb here, it wuld 've been gr8, if der r 2 of his kind on dis forum.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrsyer(m): 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2014
Just coming from PH fair, it was nice but wat I observed dia is, Civil Engrs and Quantity Surveyors wia scarce dat d recruiters wia in die need of dis folks and others. Today was mostly for Engrs, Environmentalists, Managements and some science professions. Though thank God dat I was matched wit an average form. Cheers to SURE-P and FG!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by makebrainz(m): 2:47pm On Nov 19, 2014
Please house any information on the date for Kaduna job fair?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ITbomb(m): 3:10pm On Nov 19, 2014
Nice thread
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by sKy007: 3:19pm On Nov 19, 2014
@Puntersmind

Please I need the invite for the ph fair:
Code:GI-RIV-OBA-O1653
Email: itoro.obot@ gmail. com
Thanks!

Is there any plan for people in Akwa Ibom cos I rarely hear of anyone taken from there
Any fair coming up?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Jett01: 3:30pm On Nov 19, 2014
@ puntermind,please I have received d text invite but no email invite till now,help my email speciajett@live.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by morewealth(m): 3:44pm On Nov 19, 2014
@puntersmind God bless you sir for your effort on this thread so far. I already sent you a mail but I will like to know the location of the submit button for the time sheet because my employer said she can't find it except the save time sheet at the bottom of the feedback box.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by vkonkwo: 3:48pm On Nov 19, 2014
@puntersmind, Pls sir am in ph and I register with sure p with code : GI-RIV-OBA -03752. Pls sir I will be happy if I get the ph job fair invitation letter so that I will be there tomorow. My email is konkwoonyedikachi@gmail.com and phone number 07032595357. Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by glimpse(f): 4:29pm On Nov 19, 2014
sKy007:
@Puntersmind

Please I need the invite for the ph fair:
Code:GI-RIV-OBA-O1653
Email: itoro.obot@ gmail. com
Thanks!

Is there any plan for people in Akwa Ibom cos I rarely hear of anyone taken from there
Any fair coming up?

they take everybody...if you like be Hausa . I got a placement that suits my discipline today at the ph fair . I am from akwa ibom. marketers are really needed. like sm1 said civil eng n quantity surveyors are needed oooo.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 4:33pm On Nov 19, 2014
morewealth:
@puntersmind God bless you sir for your effort on this thread so far. I already sent you a mail but I will like to know the location of the submit button for the time sheet because my employer said she can't find it except the save time sheet at the bottom of the feedback box.

Please if you can endeavour read the old post by Autority2006, I cant remember precisely the post no but I according to him after you have open timesheet and ticking of number of days worked in that month together with little write up on experience gained in that month then you save that for each interns.

Then you go back to homepage and on the down side there you will see SUBMIT button. I think as far I can remember that is how he described the process. You can give it a trial.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by jogojogo: 4:38pm On Nov 19, 2014
@ Puntersmind, I have responded to the mail. kindly assist. I am yet to get the invitation. My email address is ONUOHAKATE20@YAHOO.COM and my phone number is 08103035073. My unique beneficiary number is GI-RIV-OBA-04106. .

Kindly assist, I have applied but have not received any invitation.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by jogojogo: 4:38pm On Nov 19, 2014
@ Puntersmind, I have responded to the mail. kindly assist. I am yet to get the invitation. My email address is ONUOHAKATE20@YAHOO.COM and my phone number is 08103035073. My unique beneficiary number is GI-RIV-OBA-04106. .

Kindly assist, I have applied but have not received any invitation.

Thanks and God bless.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by buchi1987: 6:04pm On Nov 19, 2014
@puntermind

pls wen will De job fair hold in Owerri Imo state

isaachonest03@gmail.com

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by morewealth(m): 6:18pm On Nov 19, 2014
LadunaI:

Please if you can endeavour read the old post by Autority2006, I cant remember precisely the post no but I according to him after you have open timesheet and ticking of number of days worked in that month together with little write up on experience gained in that month then you save that for each interns.

Then you go back to homepage and on the down side there you will see SUBMIT button. I think as far I can remember that is how he described the process. You can give it a trial.
Yes that's how I saw the explanation too, but my employer can't seem to find that submit button on her homepage that's why I need some clearification on it.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 19, 2014
buchi1987:
@puntermind

pls wen will De job fair hold in Owerri Imo state

isaachonest03@gmail.com

owerri fair just ended on the 12th of this month.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrsyer(m): 6:50pm On Nov 19, 2014
PH fair is d first in d nation to hold a three days sure-p job fair in Nigeria with reasons i dont know. But truly it helps because d crowd may not have been contained if been it is a one day fair. Good organization of d programme.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Jett01: 7:37pm On Nov 19, 2014
@ Puntermind please I got a text invite to PH job fair but has not receive any mail yet.Please help send me mail invite I want to be there tomorrow. Name: Amaechi Cajetan Ikechukwu Beneficiary code: GI-RIV-IKR-00264 email: speciajett@live.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Jett01: 7:49pm On Nov 19, 2014
@ Puntermind,please I received the invite to PH job fair but no email. I want to be there tomorrow please help and send me email imvite Name: Amaechi Cajetan Ikechukwu Beneficiary code: GI-RIV-IKR-00264 email: speciajett@live.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cmonek(m): 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2014
puntersmind:
What's your name?
Good evening Sir, please can you help me find a match with a graphic designing and printing firm..studied human Physiology but has been into that with lots of passion since a year ago and am willing to learn more and improve on the lil skills I ve acquired lately. My registration number is GI-RIV-OBA-00159. Thanks and God bless
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 8:24pm On Nov 19, 2014
An ICT firm in FCT is interested in absorbing a Female intern with a Degree/HND in Computer Science or Business Administration. The person should be presentable in looks. Interested and qualified intern should drop her email. I will contact the person for matching.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 8:29pm On Nov 19, 2014
Usually before the end of the 5th day of the following month.
Maryspeck:
Gud morning Sir,Please puntersmind wen exactly can our employer send our Monthly Report and timesheet being d 1st timer?thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 8:30pm On Nov 19, 2014
Haven't forgotten.
LadunaI:
@Puntersmind

Hello sir, the task at hand now is indeed enormous and am overwhelmed with plea for assistance from u alone from bro n sis, also considerlng the interns coming on board thru ongoing Ph fair, no doubt ur hands is indeed pre-occupied, but pls don't forget we the old school looking and waiting patiently for our re-match. may God give u strength. nasryusuf@yahoo.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 8:33pm On Nov 19, 2014
I guess she should just effect a change on the date before printing. SURE-P wont mind the subtle changes on letters for the final day.
bgates:
@ PuntersMind
Thank You so much for your emails and your help

you are a great man and a very intelligent personal of GIS SURE P staff

Please i have a question, The Port Harcourt Seminar Ends Tomorrow 20th , 2014

The Invitation will bear which date for tomorrow?? my Sister is really i need of the Invitation for the last day been tomorrow
or can she still go with her November 18th, 2014 Inviation letter ??

Please let us know if there is any changes to this effect @ PuntersMind
Thank You

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.