Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,567 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (946404 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 8:58am On Jul 11, 2014
OsadolorLucky: Please somebody should help me out o,am from benin,sure-p sent me a msg dt they have found employer for me,but the employers address is @ lagos, pls wot shud I do now? Pls I need your help esp if you are already into it in benin. D Time is going
. If you reside in benin,you will put into consideration accommodation,transportation,cost of living,and total salary b4 embarking on it. Why do they choose lagos for you. Am frm benin too and I was interviewed two months ago but I have not received any msg, when were you interviewed pls I want to know.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by authority2006(m): 11:56am On Jul 11, 2014
Youget: Yeah, someone like you
You clearly don't have an idea about me. It is a pity that a thread I once created in the Business section of nairaland was among the topics that were wiped out last month. May be, I will find time to re-create the thread. You are too proud for my liking. It is only empty people, people who lack basic understanding of what is happening in their environment, people who are not in syc with reality that would give a simplistic advice. Even if you are going to do business, won't you work to raise capital if there is no one or bank to assist you. You are ignorance of this, yet you lashed out at everyone on this thread. What are you even looking for on this thread to begin with? May be you want to scam, and that was why you had to drop your email address for "criticisms, views and opinions.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Youget: 10:59pm On Jul 11, 2014
even if i want to scam, its people like u dats managing 20k abi.....sure u need capital
however, dere are 2 sides to a coin n u r looking from 1 side
pls read books esp frm Robert Kiyosaki....
where theres a will, theres a way
u dont av to result to insulting, i want to believe u r an adult
do note that u dont need huge capital to start a business, what u need 1st is a plan...
id implore u to change u thinking....it just painful that u r a graduate n u r talking like dis
pls pls read books not books on how to get and retain a JOB o business books frm successful people n understand i mean well

authority2006: You clearly don't have an idea about me. It is a pity that a thread I once created in the Business section of nairaland was among the topics that were wiped out last month. May be, I will find time to re-create the thread. You are too proud for my liking. It is only empty people, people who lack basic understanding of what is happening in their environment, people who are not in syc with reality that would give a simplistic advice. Even if you are going to do business, won't you work to raise capital if there is no one or bank to assist you. You are ignorance of this, yet you lashed out at everyone on this thread. What are you even looking for on this thread to begin with? May be you want to scam, and that was why you had to drop your email address for "criticisms, views and opinions.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ejemen7: 12:35pm On Jul 12, 2014
I wrote in Benin nd I hvnt received any msg from Sure-P..if I may ask,how r dey even doin it sef cos I'm kinda suprised..
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by kross101(m): 4:19pm On Jul 12, 2014
Hello guyz, pls. I wanna inquire bout dis SURE P program, I registered like 2 mnths ago on d website but I avnt Bn invited by them dat dey av gotten an employer 4 me or a test or sumtyn. Wanna no if it takes dis much tym or I need 2 do sumtyn...thankz 4 ur reply
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by kross101(m): 4:27pm On Jul 12, 2014
OsadolorLucky: Please somebody should help me out o,am from benin,sure-p sent me a msg dt they have found employer for me,but the employers address is @ lagos, pls wot shud I do now? Pls I need your help esp if you are already into it in benin. D Time is going
Hello bro, pls I wanna no wen u registed on d website 4 d SURE P scheme cos I did 2mnths ago nd dey stil avnt snt me a mssg about an employer. And if dere is sumtyn additional I av 2 do 2 make it fast or does it take a lot of tym b4 a response?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by authority2006(m): 9:51pm On Jul 12, 2014
Youget: even if i want to scam, its people like u dats managing 20k abi.....sure u need capital
however, dere are 2 sides to a coin n u r looking from 1 side
pls read books esp frm Robert Kiyosaki....
where theres a will, theres a way
u dont av to result to insulting, i want to believe u r an adult
do note that u dont need huge capital to start a business, what u need 1st is a plan...
id implore u to change u thinking....it just painful that u r a graduate n u r talking like dis
pls pls read books not books on how to get and retain a JOB o business books frm successful people n understand i mean well

Have you asked anybody on this thread, and they told you that they didn't have business idea/plan before talking down on everyone here? I know your type, once you read one or two motivational books, then you start seeing yourself as better than the rest. I still maintained that you goofed with the way you constructed your first post. And you started the insults, not me. There's no evidence that you are better than the rest of us including me because this is a faceless forum, nobody like you can claim to be somebody. There is nothing wrong with my thinking paddy, you just need to go back and read my post where I quoted a guy and encouraged him to save part of his stipend as much as he can. That was even before you surfaced on this thread to address @posters on this thread as if our lives depended on this scheme. So, what do you think I was doing when I addressed the guy to save money during his 12 months Internship? My advice for you: go back and read more books and when you read them, don't overlook basics, don't rush to forum like this to test your newly acquired knowledge, be fair in your criticisms, views and opinions, check your use of words because that was the basis of my annoyance with you. In case you didn't get this from the books that you have read, let me repeat it: many people need to work for others before they can work for themselves, for one reason or the other. While some will never work for themselves, (truth and reality).

2 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by authority2006(m): 10:05pm On Jul 12, 2014
kross101: Hello guyz, pls. I wanna inquire bout dis SURE P program, I registered like 2 mnths ago on d website but I avnt Bn invited by them dat dey av gotten an employer 4 me or a test or sumtyn. Wanna no if it takes dis much tym or I need 2 do sumtyn...thankz 4 ur reply
Well, everything is with luck. Some registered as early as their website was created, but they haven't been matched with employers till today. Some helped themselves by looking for people (family members, friends, etc) who have a registered business names that are real and genuine. They encouraged (and guide) them to register with GIS SUREP and when such employers are given interns, they (such graduates) too benefit from it.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by samobaba4u(m): 7:30am On Jul 14, 2014
kross101: Hello guyz, pls. I wanna inquire bout dis SURE P program, I registered like 2 mnths ago on d website but I avnt Bn invited by them dat dey av gotten an employer 4 me or a test or sumtyn. Wanna no if it takes dis much tym or I need 2 do sumtyn...thankz 4 ur reply
I registered when d prog started in 2012 & up till now no show dan recent forcecom invite.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by chatwithjide(m): 8:37am On Jul 14, 2014
what is the latest?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Bograd83(f): 11:01am On Jul 14, 2014
samobaba4u:
I registered when d prog started in 2012 & up till now no show dan recent forcecom invite.
l also reg den n l heard nothing 4rm dem l even called their line abt forcecom or woteva l was told my state isnt part of it, finger cross
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Jgyrl(f): 11:31am On Jul 14, 2014
Hmmm I wonder when we will be called 4r Orientation in Abj. !
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by bibinwaka: 4:59pm On Jul 14, 2014
please when will allowee of June start rolling in. or what day of the month does surep start payment. please reply et all
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by bibinwaka: 5:15pm On Jul 14, 2014
[quote author=Neyozak]
please answer the question.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by kemmary: 5:26pm On Jul 14, 2014
bibinwaka: please when will allowee of June start rolling in. or what day of the month does surep start payment. please reply et all
from 16th of the month down......might even b early nxt month. as dy please sha
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by samobaba4u(m): 5:27pm On Jul 14, 2014
I received another sms from forcecom again ds afternoon dt orientation will start by 17/7/14 with lagos residents and other state wll follow. I think somebody said they ve done it in lagos. Anybody with d same sms.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Deelola(f): 5:30pm On Jul 14, 2014
samobaba4u: I received another sms from forcecom again ds afternoon dt orientation will start by 17/7/14 with lagos residents and other state wll follow. I think somebody said they ve done it in lagos. Anybody with d same sms.
yes,i received the same sms too.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Jgyrl(f): 9:21pm On Jul 14, 2014
Hmmm, I guess the pix uploaded in fbk may hv been the one of the past, I don't think it forcecom had started then
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by nottinhil: 11:30pm On Jul 14, 2014
I started with SureP GIS since April this year, is it very unusual that they don't pay for straight 3 months? And if they finally decide to pay, do they pay two to three monts at once?
Most of us are tired, as we don't even have Tfares to our place of imternship anymore. You can imagine, no kobo received since April.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by bibinwaka: 12:51pm On Jul 15, 2014
[quote author=nottinhil

where are u based.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by charliman2012: 11:22pm On Jul 15, 2014
Pls has someone here finish his program with Sure-p and whats the way forward? or are u still earning the alawee?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by charliman2012: 1:12pm On Jul 16, 2014
No reply yet...nawah....whats the problem?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by abeyluve: 1:42pm On Jul 16, 2014
charliman2012: Pls has someone here finish his program with Sure-p and whats the way forward? or are u still earning the alawee?
My brother u better work hard to be retained by ur employers. Otherwise, nothing 4 u after u have finished ur GIS. It worst more than NYSC. They re owing me 2 Months stipend since i finished February. I had called, sent texts and do all manner of things but they have not responded. By the way, do u know whether they hv paid 4 June?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by nottinhil: 3:39pm On Jul 16, 2014
bibinwaka: [quote author=nottinhil

where are u based.

Abuja
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by abbasajao(m): 3:50pm On Jul 16, 2014
Has anybody recieved june allowee here.? just tired of waiting
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by charliman2012: 4:25pm On Jul 16, 2014
abeyluve: My brother u better work hard to be retained by ur employers. Otherwise, nothing 4 u after u have finished ur GIS. It worst more than NYSC. They re owing me 2 Months stipend since i finished
February. I had called, s
ent texts and do all manner of things but they have not responded. By the way, do u know whether they hv paid 4 June?

They have not paid but I taught u said u finished since June. why are u stiill asking whether they have paid for June.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Neyozak: 9:45pm On Jul 16, 2014
Am a staylite, i started last year. 4rm April till date no allowee o. pls what shd i do? Am broke.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Jgyrl(f): 10:04pm On Jul 16, 2014
Ah!!!! All dis complaints , u guyz r trying to scare those of us that hv not started yet! Abi una pass thru back door
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Johnnywaka(m): 11:06pm On Jul 16, 2014
PH people any news
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Iolite(f): 6:59am On Jul 17, 2014
Neyozak: Am a staylite, i started last year. 4rm April till date no allowee o. pls what shd i do? Am broke.

Go to the bank and complain, I think they are in the right position to help.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Jgyrl(f): 7:17am On Jul 17, 2014
I got an email from GIS programme that I hv gotten an employer in FCT and it is FORCECOM. So now I hv to call the contact and get Abuja address and confirmation stuff
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by thorpsy22: 8:57am On Jul 17, 2014
Jgyrl: I got an email from GIS programme that I hv gotten an employer in FCT and it is FORCECOM. So now I hv to call the contact and get Abuja address and confirmation stuff
wen did u get d mail?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.