Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

(help)jamb 2013 Result Checkin-pin - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / (help)jamb 2013 Result Checkin-pin (974 Views)

Please Help. JAMB Wants To Waste A Year Of My Sister's Life. / Help Jamb Admission Letter Says No Admission Yet Am In 400level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(help)jamb 2013 Result Checkin-pin by CODEEATER(m): 8:16am On May 04, 2013
I know jamb result is out,but am a bit confused,the "pin" required to chk result,hw can i get it?
is it a scratch card that i have to buy or what?
sum1 told me its d same scratch card given upon registration,is dat true?,and wat happns if it misplaced?

plz let sum1 ansa me cuz am on edge here...so confused
Re: (help)jamb 2013 Result Checkin-pin by speeder(m): 8:33am On May 04, 2013
What's the confusion abt? U were asked by jamb body to duplicate the jamb slip printed out. All u need to do is take that slip to any cafe, they'll do the rest.

Like my comment if u need another reply.

1 Like

Re: (help)jamb 2013 Result Checkin-pin by a1solution: 8:34am On May 04, 2013
ALL YOU NEED IS YOUR JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER FOR THE CHECKING.
Re: (help)jamb 2013 Result Checkin-pin by CODEEATER(m): 8:52am On May 04, 2013
speeder: What's the confusion abt? U were asked by jamb body to duplicate the jamb slip printed out. All u need to do is take that slip to any cafe, they'll do the rest.

Like my comment if u need another reply.
my jamb duplicates got missin at d hands of a jamb official,but she gave me d oririnal to copy my registration nuumber and exam number....is that all i nned?
Re: (help)jamb 2013 Result Checkin-pin by CODEEATER(m): 8:52am On May 04, 2013
a1solution: ALL YOU NEED IS YOUR JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER FOR THE CHECKING.
hw plz
Re: (help)jamb 2013 Result Checkin-pin by speeder(m): 11:37am On May 04, 2013
CODE-EATER:

my jamb duplicates got missin at d hands of a jamb official,but she gave me d oririnal to copy my registration nuumber and exam number....is that all i nned?
absolutely.
Re: (help)jamb 2013 Result Checkin-pin by CODEEATER(m): 5:29pm On May 04, 2013
speeder:
absolutely.
ok,plz wat did u say i shuld do again

(1) (Reply)

Addax Petroleum Scholarship / ASUU: Please, Don't Call Off The Strike. / 2013 BRITISH COUNCIL: Education UK Exhibition In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.