Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here - Travel (203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here (828469 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Canada Freezes Federal Skilled Worker Program / Australian Immigration Visa GSM- Share Your Application Process Timelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (322) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by presidentpikin: 9:56am On Jan 17, 2015
seunlovesa:
Please Oga Seun I need IELTS material and this is my email ajiboyeonline@yahoo.com

Sent
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Ademat7(m): 10:57am On Jan 17, 2015
solomonwis:

The acceptable IELTS test for EE is GENERAL TRAINING (not Academic).

Please note that not so much attention is given to your overall score band like the score in each of the language abilities.
hello bro! I have a bro who is looking forward to doing his IELTS exam;pls what orientation can u give him. thanks
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 9:01pm On Jan 17, 2015
Adanora:
Na waooooooo, no MR or PPR from AVO dis week. God please see us truuuuuuuuuuuuu

Most of the 2014 applications will be finalized in the next couple of months.

As a matter of fact,the 2013 and 2014 application processing will be processed simultaneously. I believe most of the applications are receiving final {background}checks before the issuance of MR so as for PPR to follow.

Watch out for the release of Medical Examination requests {MR}and Passport requests in the coming weeks for both the 2013 and 2014 applicants.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by fphumie(f): 2:07am On Jan 18, 2015
Good day all, please a quick one. I want to apply for EE but I had 5.5 in my writing test though my overall band was 7. So, I will like to know if I should apply for Expression of Interest now or I should wait till after I rewrite the IELTs . I already have my ECA.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by benik(f): 4:29am On Jan 18, 2015
Hi Solomonwis/Damkollins

I am an October applicant, I Dont have PER yet but checking my ECAS it shows my full details and says in process after clicking that it says we have received your application in October.

What does that mean anyways?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by gentleiphy: 8:21am On Jan 18, 2015
benik:
Hi Solomonwis/Damkollins

I am an October applicant, I Dont have PER yet but checking my ECAS it shows my full details and says in process after clicking that it says we have received your application in October.

Relax benik...its a partial PER....just hang on a bit the PER mail will drop sometime next week...Congrats...you are in.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 8:26am On Jan 18, 2015
fphumie:
Good day all, please a quick one. I want to apply for EE but I had 5.5 in my writing test though my overall band was 7. So, I will like to know if I should apply for Expression of Interest now or I should wait till after I rewrite the IELTs . I already have my ECA.
Thanks in anticipation.

Do not apply on EE except you have all the documents backing up your claim. You will be asked to fill in the details of your IELTS result and it is on this basis that your selection will be made.

If you supply any information you do not have documents for,you'd be subjected to a five (5) year ban if found out.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by fphumie(f): 9:15am On Jan 18, 2015
@solomonwis ... Thanks
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by tola73(m): 11:19am On Jan 18, 2015
fphumie:
Thanks in anticipation.
with the 5.5 in writing you need to write ielts again. The minimum requirement is 6 across all test.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Meritl: 11:23am On Jan 18, 2015
benik:
Hi Solomonwis/Damkollins

Hi Benik.
How did you check for your status on ecas.
Have you applied to the CIO before, hence having a UCI number; because I wonder the details you used in logging in.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by benik(f): 12:35pm On Jan 18, 2015
Meritl:

Hi Benik.
How did you check for your status on ecas.
Have you applied to the CIO before, hence having a UCI number; because I wonder the details you used in logging in.

hey Meritl,
i put a call through to them and got my UCI number
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by kart042000(m): 3:00pm On Jan 18, 2015
solomonwis:

You might have to check the form again. Your response to the question is right but did you click N/A in all the sections for other dependents?

It went through once i clicked add dependant
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Highlyfavoured3: 3:41pm On Jan 18, 2015
benik:

hey Meritl,
i put a call through to them and got my UCI number
Hi, pls on what number did you call them?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Adesiji77: 6:34pm On Jan 18, 2015
@ Solomonwis @damkollins

Good evening. Please, I would like to get something very clear: for ICAS, do I have to send my ORIGINAL certificates to them for assessment? Thanks
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 8:32pm On Jan 18, 2015
Adesiji77:
@ Solomonwis @damkollins

Good evening. Please, I would like to get something very clear: for ICAS, do I have to send my ORIGINAL certificates to them for assessment? Thanks

"...clear, complete photocopy of the front and back of each graduation diploma (or degree certificate)..."

http://www.icascanada.ca/fsw/requiredgeneral.aspx
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Adesiji77: 8:52pm On Jan 18, 2015
solomonwis:

"...clear, complete photocopy of the front and back of each graduation diploma (or degree certificate)..."

http://www.icascanada.ca/fsw/requiredgeneral.aspx

Thank you. I am just confused because the 'automatic confirmation of ICAS application' email mentioned 'Original + photocopy'. You get what I am saying?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 11:57pm On Jan 18, 2015
Adesiji77:

Thank you. I am just confused because the 'automatic confirmation of ICAS application' email mentioned 'Original + photocopy'. You get what I am saying?

It is all photocopies,ignore the automated reply.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by yomifowe(m): 8:37am On Jan 19, 2015
solomonwis:

Most of the 2014 applications will be finalized in the next couple of months.

As a matter of fact,the 2013 and 2014 application processing will be processed simultaneously. I believe most of the applications are receiving final {background}checks before the issuance of MR so as for PPR to follow.

Watch out for the release of Medical Examination requests {MR}and Passport requests in the coming weeks for both the 2013 and 2014 applicants.

Thanks solomonwis for the good news.

You are doing a great job.
God bless you.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by oludolao: 9:08am On Jan 19, 2015
Good morning house,

@seunlovesa

Please I need IELTS materials , the email is oludolao@yahoo.com.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by profb: 10:32am On Jan 19, 2015
Good day all,
please like how many days or weeks is appropriate ielts exam preparation. I am thinking of registering for February 7th slot.
Or should I wait for 14th March slot?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by walesege: 2:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
profb:
Good day all,
please like how many days or weeks is appropriate ielts exam preparation. I am thinking of registering for February 7th slot.
Or should I wait for 14th March slot?

A month is needed.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by sevule(m): 3:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
Hi Guys

I just checked my mail and saw my PER. I sent in my application on the 9th of October and my account was debited December 18, 2014. Just like Solomonwis said it is being done in batches so if your account has been debited you would most likely receive your PER soon
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by benik(f): 3:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
sevule:
Hi Guys

I just checked my mail and saw my PER. I sent in my application on the 9th of October and my account was debited December 18, 2014. Just like Solomonwis said it is being done in batches so if your account has been debited you would most likely receive your PER soon

congrats,

Eagerly waiting for mine although my ECAS is active
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by yomifowe(m): 3:57pm On Jan 19, 2015
sevule:
Hi Guys

Congrats. More good news to come for you. (Amen).
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Meritl: 4:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
With the gladdest heart, I announce the arrival of the much-awaited e-mail containing a PER; just when I planned calling the CIO to try and get my UCI.

Timeline:
1. Application received at the CIO on the 14th of October,2014.
2. DD was en-cashed on the 18th of December, 2014.
3. PER on the 19th of January, 2015.
I am grateful to you all for the assistance, most importantly Ferdimako, Damollins, and the great Solomonwise.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 19, 2015
pls I need IETLS materials this is my email bimkemforjesus@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by yomifowe(m): 4:19pm On Jan 19, 2015
Meritl:
With the gladdest heart, I announce the arrival of the much-awaited e-mail containing a PER; just when I planned calling the CIO to try and get my UCI.

Timeline:
I am grateful to you all for the assistance, most importantly Ferdimako, Damollins, and the great Solomonwise.

Congrats bro.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by scrollmeout(m): 4:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
sevule:
Hi Guys

Meritl:

Timeline:

Big Congratulations to you both. Looking forward to more good news from this house.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by livepluslife: 5:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
Hello and congratulations to all the seniors in the house. For those apply for express entry more grease to your elbow.
Pls am a bit confused about my job experience. I would like to get opinions. My highest qualification is a masters in business administration. But my work experience, is as a retail sales executive for about 3.5 yes. My education qualification would put me in Noc o. I do not know which Noc my work experience place me on. Moreover, when I checked the education qualification for retail sales in Canada occupation Noc , its a sec sch cert. Pls your views.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by bayulll01(m): 6:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
[quote author=presidentpikin post=29867663][/quote]pls kindly help by forwarding to
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Fingertips(f): 6:26pm On Jan 19, 2015
sevule:
Hi Guys

Meritl:

Timeline:

Awesome news. And Meritl was busy getting himself worked up. grin. Congrats to both of you.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by benik(f): 6:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
my PER just came in...

MR wait activated

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (322)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.