Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,319 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here - Travel (205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here (827972 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Canada Freezes Federal Skilled Worker Program / Australian Immigration Visa GSM- Share Your Application Process Timelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (322) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by shabbey09: 8:04am On Jan 21, 2015
If you have a gtb account in another branch, beg your account officer/banker friend, even give him money for lunch, he will know what to do. That's what I plan doing anyway!

Chukky77:

i was so shocked when they told me that. please aside from those using lawyer can anyone tell me how they checked their DD to see if it has been cashed short of calling? it seems it should be pretty routine if so many people have done it.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by gentleiphy: 9:12am On Jan 21, 2015
kart042000:

Great forum members please i am still waiting for your input on this question because I have a limited time frame to submit her application. Thank you

@Kart042000.....$490 cad is paid when you have done your medicals ....and they want to issue you visa that's when you pay the right of residence
fees.

For the NPC birth attestation,sadly you cant do anything but wait for the courts to resume..because NPC wont issue the birth attestation without court affidavit.
[b][/b]
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by jyde2014: 11:03am On Jan 21, 2015
Gd morning house,quite new to this forum. pls can anyone with materials on IELTS kindly share with me.
my email address is jyde2014@gmail.com.
Thanks a bunch and good luck to everyone.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by bukenken: 11:14am On Jan 21, 2015
@ Meritl and Benik

Kindly assist witht he below request I sent yesterday

Hello all, firstly l will like to congratulate those who have been successful so far. I will like someone to assist me on some areas as am abt to apply for d EE.

I will like to knw hw l can evaluate my result with WES and d cost for it. Also, for the IETL if anyone can assist wit some materials in which can also b send to my mail bukenken@gmail.com.

I will b expecting some useful reply.

Anyone who can assist also pls as I want to start the process now.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Meritl: 11:46am On Jan 21, 2015
bukenken:
@ Meritl and Benik

Kindly assist witht he below request I sent yesterday

Hello all, firstly l will like to congratulate those who have been successful so far. I will like someone to assist me on some areas as am abt to apply for d EE.

I will like to knw hw l can evaluate my result with WES and d cost for it. Also, for the IETL if anyone can assist wit some materials in which can also b send to my mail bukenken@gmail.com.

I will b expecting some useful reply.

Anyone who can assist also pls as I want to start the process now.

In evaluating your result with WES, you need to go to their website- http://www.wes.org/ca/fswp/index.asp
Create an account on the website.
Check for the requirements too (under the left Panel on the site)
You can click under the Services and fees column to see the Service Charges (about $285CAD)
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by nirmy: 11:52am On Jan 21, 2015
Hello house. Pls I nid more info on how to go abt FSW EE. I'm a physiotherapist currently having my internship. Pls kindly help me with necessary info.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by ziggy264: 12:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
please i need clearification. i have submitted my profile on EE. How do i now register on the Job Bank
please i need ur input
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by shabbey09: 1:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
Where are you? If you are in Warri or its environs, I know where you can do the NPC stuff despite the closure of courts.

gentleiphy:

@Kart042000.....$490 cad is paid when you have done your medicals ....and they want to issue you visa that's when you pay the right of residence
fees.

For the NPC birth attestation,sadly you cant do anything but wait for the courts to resume..because NPC wont issue the birth attestation without court affidavit.
[b][/b]
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by kart042000(m): 2:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
shabbey09:
Where are you? If you are in Warri or its environs, I know where you can do the NPC stuff despite the closure of courts.

please kindly tell me how, i am in makurdi.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by kart042000(m): 2:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
gentleiphy:

fees.

[b][/b]

Thanks a lot
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
ziggy264:
please i need clearification. i have submitted my profile on EE. How do i now register on the Job Bank
please i need ur input

AftER submitting your profile on EE, you will get an email telling you that u have another mail in your " my CIC account". Log in back into your "my CIC" , you will get two messages. The first confirming the submission of your EE, the second mail will contain your EE PROFILE NUMBER AND YOUR JOBBANK validation code......

Register as a new user
Create your jobank profile using your EE profile number and jobank validation code.
Upon suceessful registration, you be immediately notified again that you have another message on your " my CIC"

This new message will tell you that " YOU HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED INTO THE EXPRESS ENTRY POOL".

Implication: if you have not registered for Jobank and just create an EE profile, you are not in the EE POOL yet. Successful completion of your EE profile and jobank registration is the 100% guarantee that you are in the EE POOL........ happy swimming grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by shabbey09: 2:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
I know a guy that works with NPC. You just call him up and meet up with him but the guy stays at Warri.

kart042000:

please kindly tell me how, i am in makurdi.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by bukenken: 2:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
@ Meritl

Thank you for the info but need to know again if is my last Degree I should send for the Evaluation or all from SSCE becos am presently having HND, PgD and Masters.

Also note l send you a mail, kindly respond because of some things l need to ask.

Thank you,
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Meritl: 3:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
bukenken:
@ Meritl

Thank you for the info but need to know again if is my last Degree I should send for the Evaluation or all from SSCE becos am presently having HND, PgD and Masters.

Also note l send you a mail, kindly respond because of some things l need to ask.

Thank you,

You evaluate just your highest educational qualification.
This has been discussed in previous threads.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Tylerdan(m): 3:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
abeg how do I apply. and whats the step by step process.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by ziggy264: 4:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
seunlovesa:

AftER submitting your profile on EE, you will get an email telling you that u have another mail in your " my CIC account". Log in back into your "my CIC" , you will get two messages. The first confirming the submission of your EE, the second mail will contain your EE PROFILE NUMBER AND YOUR JOBBANK validation code......

Register as a new user
Create your jobank profile using your EE profile number and jobank validation code.
Upon suceessful registration, you be immediately notified again that you have another message on your " my CIC"

This new message will tell you that " YOU HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED INTO THE EXPRESS ENTRY POOL".

Implication: if you have not registered for Jobank and just create an EE profile, you are not in the EE POOL yet. Successful completion of your EE profile and jobank registration is the 100% guarantee that you are in the EE POOL........ happy swimming grin grin

thanks Bro. i really appreciate

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by kart042000(m): 5:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
shabbey09:
I know a guy that works with NPC. You just call him up and meet up with him but the guy stays at Warri.

Awww... but are you sure he can do it without the court? I am not in warri sef... Thanks anyway
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by bukenken: 6:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
@ Meritl,

Thank you fr your response.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by HenryIX: 9:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ladies and gentlemen, I am pleased to inform you that I just got the alert from gtbank on the charge on my account this evening.
I represent November 26th (NOC 0111).
Awaiting PER.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 9:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
HenryIX:
Ladies and gentlemen, I am pleased to inform you that I just got the alert from gtbank on the charge on my account this evening.
Awaiting PER.

Congratulations!
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by HenryIX: 9:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
solomonwis:

Congratulations!

Thanks bro!
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
please I need clarifications as I would want to apply for EE to canada....am a 35 year old lawyer with 10 yrs work experience though not law related..will wrap up my Masters in Law this year...married with 3 kids...am I qualified to apply cos I learnt (unconfirmed) lawyers couldn't apply again...how much would I need and how long will the process take...will appreciate your good response,all.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Adesiji77: 11:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
Hello Canada hopefuls, @Solomonwis @ Damkollins

Under the EE,what is the minimum amount in CAD should I have as available funds to support myself and family?

I am filling the EE form online but I am unable to go past the 'Family' section. Is there a benchmarked amount or a particular way of answering the question "what funds (CAD) does applicant have available to bring to Canada to support applicant and family?"

Please help
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by MCqueens: 2:22am On Jan 22, 2015
Pls I need an urgent advice.After registering wt job bank, I didn't get a message telling me I am now in d EE pool. But wen I checked d status of my aPplication on my cic acct, it showing dt job bank criteria is met. Does dt means I am now in d pool? Please advice me on d way forward.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by profb: 6:15am On Jan 22, 2015
Please house,I am registering for IELTS.Please should I tick YES or NO for my test result to be sent to CIC. Or i can do that after I have seen the result. I do not any records with CIC yet
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by mcphems: 6:45am On Jan 22, 2015
profb:
Please house,I am registering for IELTS.Please should I tick YES or NO for my test result to be sent to CIC. Or i can do that after I have seen the result. I do not any records with CIC yet

You will have to click no cos the result will be required when filling your EE.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by crazyinlove: 7:25am On Jan 22, 2015
HenryIX:
Awaiting PER.
Congrats! Please what is the Naira equivalent.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 22, 2015
Adesiji77:
Hello Canada hopefuls, @Solomonwis @ Damkollins

Under the EE,what is the minimum amount in CAD should I have as available funds to support myself and family?

I am filling the EE form online but I am unable to go past the 'Family' section. Is there a benchmarked amount or a particular way of answering the question "what funds (CAD) does applicant have available to bring to Canada to support applicant and family?"

Please help

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by gentleiphy: 8:29am On Jan 22, 2015
HenryIX:
Awaiting PER.

Congrats HenryIX....PER is next[b][/b]
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 22, 2015
MCqueens:
Pls I need an urgent advice.After registering wt job bank, I didn't get a message telling me I am now in d EE pool. But wen I checked d status of my aPplication on my cic acct, it showing dt job bank criteria is met. Does dt means I am now in d pool? Please advice me on d way forward.

Scroll down to the bottom of that page ( my CIC page showing your status and crs points and score) you will see another column where read and unread messages can be checked . you should have a mail welcoming you to the pool...... Happy swimming grin
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Adesiji77: 9:17am On Jan 22, 2015
seunlovesa:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

Thank you, I eventually made it past that section smiley
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by wahabcoal(m): 9:21am On Jan 22, 2015
I already got my transcript evaluated by WES USA, can I use same report for WES Canada.?
I can't imagine going through the stress of obtaining my transcript from ekiti again, so frustrating.

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (322)

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.