Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,158 members, 7,842,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here - Travel (215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here (830732 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Canada Freezes Federal Skilled Worker Program / Australian Immigration Visa GSM- Share Your Application Process Timelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (322) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by toksys: 9:33pm On Feb 02, 2015
solomonwis:

1. Using cap to send message means you are shouting at the top of your voice. Don't use cap letters,so you don;t scare us out.

2. On this thread,we preach following laid down rules and regulations. If the rules says you cannot send transcripts by yourself for the purpose of ECA,please do not attempt to do so and nobody here will support such.

3. Don't "save cost" by doing what is inappropriate. You will end up spending more because you'd be found out and your application will not be processed until you follow the right procedure.

4. You,as the applicant,can only send your degree certificate(s). The educational institution you attended is obliged to send your transcripts directly to the assessment body. Do no do anything otherwise.

Thanks got that now no more caps.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by LOBOFC: 10:19pm On Feb 02, 2015
solomonwis:

It is not all provinces that require having a job offer or being nominated by a relative. You can try out Saskatchewan and Nova Scotia provinces.

Ok. God bless you
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by ziggy264: 11:54pm On Feb 02, 2015
goodmorning my good people,
please i have already applied for the EE, and i chose any of the province as where i want to settle. but now i have applied for the NSPN, do i now select Nova Scotia as where am settling to increase my chances at the NSPN? or it would,nt make any difference if my selection still remains all the province. please i need ur advise on this
thanks
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 4:34am On Feb 03, 2015
Mornim All, Please is it compulsory I get a hard copy of wes final result sent by courier? Or cic can make use of the electronic copy (email) result. Is it compulsory I uae courier option?.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 6:18am On Feb 03, 2015
EJINNE:
Mornim All, Please is it compulsory I get a hard copy of wes final result sent by courier? Or cic can make use of the electronic copy (email) result. Is it compulsory I uae courier option?.
Obviously from work schedules of CIC ,you will need the hard copy of your ECA at one point or another .....the electronic copy can not suffix for it.
Its advisable to use courier option especially as you may be working against time.
But if you feel you have time on your side,you can go with regular post option.
Lastly ,the fees you paid for evaluation with WES includes delivery of 2 hard copies of the ECA result.
Cheers
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 6:33am On Feb 03, 2015
Just for the benefits of all and sundry that wants to have a high points for them to have realistic chance of been picked in subsequent express entry draws ,if you take pain to roll back the pages here ,you would have seen that wants Novia Scotia nomination may still be on.
Once you have your IELTS result and ECA of your result,you can apply for it provided your profession is also among.
Just like @solomonwis said,getting employed in Canada from Nigeria isn't impossible .....but surely difficult.With provincial nomination,you get the "vague" 600 points.
Please check link below for the Novia Scotia nomination .......the earlier you send it the better.
http://novascotiaimmigration.com/wp-content/uploads/Nova-Scotia-Demand-Express-Entry-Pilot-Stream-Guidelines-December-2014.pdf
Cheers
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by labiz001: 7:41am On Feb 03, 2015
Please house, Can anyone explain to me the procedure to add a new born baby after my applicaton has been accepted.

BR
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by MCqueens: 1:26pm On Feb 03, 2015
Gudday, pls I have a question. I scored 65 points + 5 points for adaptability because of my relative dt resides in ontario. Now I want to apply for d nova scotia pnp. Am I qualified to do dt considering d fact that my relative lives outdie nova scotia?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 1:45pm On Feb 03, 2015
labiz001:
Please house, Can anyone explain to me the procedure to add a new born baby after my applicaton has been accepted.
BR
You can send a CSE to your local visa office to notify them and they will tell you what you need to do to add your cutie baby to your application .
A CSE is Case Specific Enquiry, a means by which you can reach CIO or the VOs with a specific enquiry as per your application. You can use this link the link below to notify Accra visa office and they will tell you what to do.
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=accra
My apologies if I assumed a wrong local visa office for you ......i just believed most applicants here belongs to Accra visa office .
Cheers
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by labiz001: 3:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
damkollins:

You can send a CSE to your local visa office to notify them and they will tell you what you need to do to add your cutie baby to your application .
A CSE is Case Specific Enquiry, a means by which you can reach CIO or the VOs with a specific enquiry as per your application. You can use this link the link below to notify Accra visa office and they will tell you what to do.
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=accra
My apologies if I assumed a wrong local visa office for you ......i just believed most applicants here belongs to Accra visa office .
Cheers

Thanks. You are correct, its Accra.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by helloCanada: 3:45pm On Feb 03, 2015
Hi folks,

I want to know if applicants for NOV 05 through to NOV 10 have received their PERs?

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by loriaidah(f): 3:50pm On Feb 03, 2015
loriaidah:
Has any Nurse got encashed or Per? Pls reply.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by twentyfourseven: 4:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
helloCanada:
Hi folks,

I want to know if applicants for NOV 05 through to NOV 10 have received their PERs?

Thanks.

Anxiously waiting. I'm Nov 10. Cc charged Jan. 9th.

No PER yet
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by helloCanada: 4:16pm On Feb 03, 2015
Okay. Waiting as well. I trust is will drop in our inbox soon.

The global FSW 2014 sheet indicates we should have received it by now.

I guess we will have to wait a while.

Kindly lemme know when you receive yours.

I will do same.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by bakinswo: 9:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
I'm Nov 6 applicant, CC debited Jan 8 i received my PER yesterday Feb 2. Wishing all those expecting speedy response
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by JesusDWay(m): 9:36pm On Feb 03, 2015
I not only created an EE profile, I input all the details and submitted, then I got a message that I'm ineligible and a pdf format of the same message appeared on my profile, saying ineligible. I tried to see if I could change some of the details I inputed earlier using the same GC Key, to see if my status will change to eligible but, the system wouldn't allow it. So, I wanna know if I will have to create another gckey and create another account. Thanks for your response so far

solomonwis:

You don't have to have another GC Key?You can do everything within the same GC Key. Withdraw the first profile and create a new one ( if you created one already).

If you opened up a profile on job bank without job seeker validation key,it means your EE profile is not active and therefore not in the pool. Am I missing something here?

Why are you reapplying?Why do you need a different GC Key?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by helloCanada: 10:56pm On Feb 03, 2015
@Bakinswo, congratulations. All the best.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Adesiji77: 12:39am On Feb 04, 2015
Hello damkollins, solomonwis, tola73 and other gurus in the house. Thank you very much for your selfless services.

Kudos!
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by benik(f): 3:56am On Feb 04, 2015
helloCanada:
Okay. Waiting as well. I trust is will drop in our inbox soon.

The global FSW 2014 sheet indicates we should have received it by now.

I guess we will have to wait a while.

Kindly lemme know when you receive yours.

I will do same.

Thanks.

relax you will get it pretty soon, no need to worry, i got mine a month after cc charge...... concentrate on other things. cheers
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by benik(f): 3:57am On Feb 04, 2015
MCqueens:
Gudday, pls I have a question. I scored 65 points + 5 points for adaptability because of my relative dt resides in ontario. Now I want to apply for d nova scotia pnp. Am I qualified to do dt considering d fact that my relative lives outdie nova scotia?

yes you can apply to Nova Scotia irrespective of where your family resides, as long as you meet their requirements

all the best
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 4:52am On Feb 04, 2015
JesusDWay:
I not only created an EE profile, I input all the details and submitted, then I got a message that I'm ineligible and a pdf format of the same message appeared on my profile, saying ineligible. I tried to see if I could change some of the details I inputed earlier using the same GC Key, to see if my status will change to eligible but, the system wouldn't allow it. So, I wanna know if I will have to create another gckey and create another account. Thanks for your response so far

EE profiles can always be edited. There is obviously something missing somewhere,you have to take the process all over again checking your details and clicking on "update form".
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 04, 2015
Goodmorning @Solomonwis, thanks for your insight on this forum. I have just been informed that my school has sent my transcript to WES. A friend of mine there that facilitated the transcript also included a photocopy of my certificate. Should my I still mail a copy of my certificate to WES?
I have also written my IELTS on the 29th of January and I am awaiting my result.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by johnsontade: 8:57am On Feb 04, 2015
blueQueen:
Goodmorning @Solomonwis, thanks for your insight on this forum. I have just been informed that my school has sent my transcript to WES. A friend of mine there that facilitated the transcript also included a photocopy of my certificate. Should my I still mail a copy of my certificate to WES?
I have also written my IELTS on the 29th of January and I am awaiting my result.

That is exactly what i did and i didn't have any issues with WES. There is no need to mail a copy of your certificate since it has been included in the transcript package your school sent to WES.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 04, 2015
johnsontade:

That is exactly what i did and i didn't have any issues with WES. There is no need to mail a copy of your certificate since it has been included in the transcript package your school sent to WES.

Thanks a lot.

Seniors in the house, please how do I calculate my CRS points?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by henmaris: 9:04am On Feb 04, 2015
Good morning everyone,please help me to clarify this if u can. I did my medical on the 26th of January and the doc said I have a "big heart" as seen on the xray but said I don't need any further test unless cic ask which he can't tell if they will. I've never had any cardiac problems neither have I ever been sick of any serious disease. All my other tests were perfect.I'm just confused and tensed because I don't know what cic will do.I just hope it won't be and issue because I don't feel any pain,if not of the xray I wouldn't even know of the problem. I've made and appointment with a cardiologist for check up to rule out anything in case cic ask for further testing.please has any one ever had such a case or what do you think may be the outcome?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by igwejay: 9:36am On Feb 04, 2015
It seems like one cannot be eligible for the express entry program if he or she doesn't have a job and a relative in Canada
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by igwejay: 9:38am On Feb 04, 2015
Please for us that doesn't have both a relative and a job in Canada. What are chances that we will be selected from the pool
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Adesiji77: 10:23am On Feb 04, 2015
Hello house, I am waiting for my ECA to enable me apply for the EE but I have neither arranged employment nor a provincial nomination. I am concerned about how this may affect my chances of being selected because I am looking at either Manitoba or Ontario. What do you think?

BTW, I heard that the provincial nomination process can take up to 2-3 years. Is this true?

Please enlighten me. Thanks
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Jowonloju(m): 11:02am On Feb 04, 2015
Hello House! I NEED HELP.
Since the Amount of money required for my family of four has increase to $22170, so i had to go and increase the initial amount on the EE form to $22200. but for over a week now the Status on my personal details is showing 'In Progress'. please does anyone knows why is not showing Transmitted?

Personal Details Continue Form
In progress

Contact Details Updated Form
Transmitted

Study and Languages Updated Form
Transmitted

Application Details Updated Form
Transmitted

Representative Updated Form
Transmitted

Work History Updated Form
Transmitted

Please note that all of them was showing Udated Form, But since i updated by increasing the amount of money i should have in the Account, Personal Details has been showing 'In Progress' and 'Continue'.
House i need your advice.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by 222rayo(f): 11:18am On Feb 04, 2015
can I just start my application now please?.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by okdyn2001: 11:40am On Feb 04, 2015
hello house, I NEED HELP

I applied for the federal skill immigration programme since November 2014 before the new programm; express entry. up till now i have not got any response from the immigration office neither has my application fee $550 has been deducted from my acct. Its almost 3 months now and this has got me worried. Does it take so long before one gets response? I will like some clarification if anyone had experienced this.

Regards,
okdyn2001
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by tola73(m): 11:56am On Feb 04, 2015
okdyn2001:
hello house, I NEED HELP

I applied for the federal skill immigration programme since November 2014 before the new programm; express entry. up till now i have not got any response from the immigration office neither has my application fee $550 has been deducted from my acct. Its almost 3 months now and this has got me worried. Does it take so long before one gets response? I will like some clarification if anyone had experienced this.

Regards,
okdyn2001
When was your application submitted in Nov? CIC have started charging Dec applicant. What is your NOC? As long as your application is error free you will be charged

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (322)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.