Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,684 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here - Travel (251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here (829007 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Canada Freezes Federal Skilled Worker Program / Australian Immigration Visa GSM- Share Your Application Process Timelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (322) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by badenugba: 2:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
Just joining back after a very long time, nice one here guys,
just wanWhy is everybody taking about WES, has anybody tried ICAS, ?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by badenugba: 3:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
I need some clarification from who ever has done credential assessment before
I have OND mechanical engineering -2 years
HND mechanical Engineering- 2 years
Robotics Technician Certificate, George Brown College, Ontario CA, (dinstance learning ) - 1 year (2014).

What point do u think I can get under the EE,
awaiting a response guys .
Thanks
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by badenugba: 3:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
Can somebody please share the link for the ielts materials
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by poseman: 4:38pm On Apr 19, 2015
Na wa o. When e go reach our turn for those of us wey get 336 CSR. And as person dey old mark dey reduce. Wetin man go do now o.

abyurla:
8th round of draws took place yesterday

Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system #8 – April 17, 2015

The Minister of Citizenship and Immigration, pursuant to section 10.3 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, gives the annexed Ministerial Instructions Respecting Invitations to Apply for Permanent Residence under the Express Entry System (April 17, 2015).

Ottawa, April 17, 2015

CHRIS ALEXANDER
Minister of Citizenship and Immigration

MINISTERIAL INSTRUCTIONS RESPECTING INVITATIONS TO APPLY FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCE UNDER THE EXPRESS ENTRY SYSTEM (APRIL 17, 2015)

Determination — number of invitations

1. (1) For the purposes of paragraph 10.2(1)(b) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the number of invitations that may be issued during the period beginning on April 17, 2015 and ending on April 18, 2015 is 715.

Required rank

(2) Foreign nationals who, on April 18, 2015 at 00:00:00 UTC, have been assigned a total of 453 points or more under the Comprehensive Ranking System that is set out in the Ministerial Instructions Respecting the Express Entry System, as published in the Canada Gazette, Part I, on December 1, 2014 and as amended from time to time, occupy the rank required to be invited to make an application for permanent residence
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by livepluslife: 5:04pm On Apr 19, 2015
poseman:
Na wa o. When e go reach our turn for those of us wey get 336 CSR. And as person dey old mark dey reduce. Wetin man go do now o.

Keep hope alive. Set your mind around Aug/sept. Now they are dancing back and forth 453 definitely score will drop further. To apply na beans Some people even rejected Ita they cld not get stuff ready, many people outside Canada fall btw 300 and 350. So just get your stuff ready so you won't be caught unaware. Happy swimming
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by livepluslife: 5:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
lavivaavril:
Hello guys, I'm new here. I want to find out all the processes involved In applying for EE. After evaluating my credentials through WES and taking IETLS, is there anything else I would need to do before being able to apply? How much money in total would likely to be spent? Pls assist a sister

Choose your noc and ensure the duties stated on your ref letter matches with the one on your chosen noc. The amount of money you need will depend on how many family members you are going with. If you are married will you be going with the kids n hubby?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 7:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
For everyone who has got an interview with the Accra Visa Office this week,especially the 2013 applicants,I wish you the very best of luck!

The key is to remain calm and resolute,be sincere in your response to questions and be very fast in asking yourself the reason/motive behind every question put forward by the case review analyst.

Run through copies of the documents submitted,check the chronology of event,master the details you have in your Schedule A form - IMM5669.

You will succeed!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 9:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
As many of our colleagues getting set this new week for interview with AVO this new week,we all pray that your preparations will yield positive result and favor of God and Man will rest on you.
For those who have been privileged to see their GCMS notes,I am sure you know where you need to focus on your file with reference to why you were invited for the interview.
For other that were not able to order GCMS notes due to time constraint,please focus on every detail on the forms and supporting documents you submitted with reference to IMM5669 as advised by solomonwis.Be consistent in every information you will give with relevant supporting documents....remember,nobody knows your profile better than you.This should not be taken as a criminal interrogation of your personalty but a confirmation/explanation of ambiguous statements in your files to AVO.
We all wish you the very best and expect positive news after the interview process.
All the best.
Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by azeezbaba(m): 12:04am On Apr 20, 2015
Thank you
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by rasaqdayo: 12:05am On Apr 20, 2015
Please, has anyone been successful in verifying his/her bachelor certificate from Lautech through an e-mail from the registrar to WES. I will be glad to get any assistance on this.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by apajetura: 12:19am On Apr 20, 2015
Hello gurus. I have submitted my application for EE about a month ago. I will like to know at what stage I will need the letter of recommendation from my former and present employers. You resoonses will be appreciated
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by denis217: 12:28am On Apr 20, 2015
Greetings to all the Gurus in the house in Jesus name. Amin. please am very much interested in this program but I don't know where to start from. Am a fresh graduate; just finished my compulsory internship . Am now good to apply. please I would appreciate if someone sheds more light and guidance to put me through on the basics to apply. Thanks and GOD Bless you all as you strive to be your brothers keeper. Dennis in the house.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by sftt: 8:05am On Apr 20, 2015
livepluslife:

Keep hope alive. Set your mind around Aug/sept. Now they are dancing back and forth 453 definitely score will drop further. To apply na beans Some people even rejected Ita they cld not get stuff ready, many people outside Canada fall btw 300 and 350. So just get your stuff ready so you won't be caught unaware. Happy swimming

Please what and what can one prepare down?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by LadyGuinivere: 11:09am On Apr 20, 2015
Thanks Kollins and Solomon!
I have a question with regards my POF . I had up to 1.9m as at january which I had been saving up. In jan we withdrew 1.7m for a business of supplies my hunny did which we put back again . My question is , will they ask for proof of this business and if yes, what kind is acceptable? Reciepts? Cos the truth is that the money came back in piecemeal for d supplies to another account.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by benik(f): 12:59pm On Apr 20, 2015
LadyGuinivere:
I have a question with regards my POF . I had up to 1.9m as at january which I had been saving up. In jan we withdrew 1.7m for a business of supplies my hunny did which we put back again . My question is , will they ask for proof of this business and if yes, what kind is acceptable? Reciepts? Cos the truth is that the money came back in piecemeal for d supplies to another account.

not sure it is an issue, depends on when you get POF request, if it is soon you can show evidences of the business which you did and if it is gonna be much later you may not need any explanations
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by tlamp: 2:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
Hello solomonwis and co,

I'm an FSWP2014 applicant and I've been asked to make ''Payment for Permanent Residence Fee for my spouse'' after I contacted AVO that I recently got married.
My question: Apart from raising a bank draft, how else can this payment be made? Can I make the payment via the 'Pay your fees' option on the cic website? http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp although for spouse or dependent addition, only Express Entry was stated there. OR is it possible at this stage to send a Fee Payment Form with my credit card details (IMM5620E)? What do you advise?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by tola73(m): 3:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
apajetura:
Hello gurus. I have submitted my application for EE about a month ago. I will like to know at what stage I will need the letter of recommendation from my former and present employers. You resoonses will be appreciated
It is better to collect the reference letter from your previous employer now
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by asfalol: 3:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
Hello house!!!

PLS can I apply for the EE with 1 year experience?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by asfalol: 3:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
Hello house!!!

PLS can I apply for the EE with 1 year experience?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Meritl: 3:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
tlamp:
Hello solomonwis and co,

I'm an FSWP2014 applicant and I've been asked to make ''Payment for Permanent Residence Fee for my spouse'' after I contacted AVO that I recently got married.
My question: Apart from raising a bank draft, how else can this payment be made? Can I make the payment via the 'Pay your fees' option on the cic website? http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp although for spouse or dependent addition, only Express Entry was stated there. OR is it possible at this stage to send a Fee Payment Form with my credit card details (IMM5620E)? What do you advise?

Hello tlamp.
Please how long did it take from when you sent a CSE to AVO, to the time you heard from them?
I've sent AVO a message since January, but they are yet to give me a reply. I've only received the automated reply from their email service.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by tlamp: 3:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
Meritl, they responded to my CSE within 2 weeks. I suggest you send another CSE to them
Meritl:

Hello tlamp.
Please how long did it take from when you sent a CSE to AVO, to the time you heard from them?
I've sent AVO a message since January, but they are yet to give me a reply. I've only received the automated reply from their email service.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by badenugba: 4:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
badenugba:
Just joining back after a very long time, nice one here guys,
just wanWhy is everybody taking about WES, has anybody tried ICAS, ?
can someone say something about this
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by badenugba: 4:13pm On Apr 20, 2015
badenugba:
I need some clarification from who ever has done credential assessment before
I have OND mechanical engineering -2 years
HND mechanical Engineering- 2 years
Robotics Technician Certificate, George Brown College, Ontario CA, (dinstance learning ) - 1 year (2014).

What point do u think I can get under the EE,
awaiting a response guys .
Thanks
can someone please help with this
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by ejirostephen(m): 5:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
rasaqdayo:
Please, has anyone been successful in verifying his/her bachelor certificate from Lautech through an e-mail from the registrar to WES. I will be glad to get any assistance on this.
Hi rasaqdayo, I am a victim of lautech o dough MBA. Wes sent my document for verification since 17th of March, I was able to affirm it has been received by the registrar department but what has been delaying it from gettn to the pg schl where my contact would package and send back to Wes is the major problem now. Wes sent photocopies to lautech, my contact confirmed to me dat is how dey deal. They dont deal via E-mail. If that is the modus operandi for pg schl den ofcos xpect nothin less for Bsc.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by DoubleBam2X: 5:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
Firstly, it is not a rule of thumb that an applicant will be asked for updated POF.
Secondly, if at all you are asked, more specifically in your case, you can send copies of invoices/receipt, LPO/agreement if any. Just gather all relevant documents to the supply you did and in my opinion they will suffix - that was simply what I did and it worked.

LadyGuinivere:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by azeezbaba(m): 6:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
tlamp:
Hello solomonwis and co,

I'm an FSWP2014 applicant and I've been asked to make '[b]'Payment for Permanent Residence Fee for my spouse'' [/b]after I contacted AVO that I recently got married.

Am in the same shoes as yours but I guess you meant to type "Payment of the Application for Permanent Residence Fee" for your spouse instead of Payment for Permanent Residence Fee for my spouse.

I have been asked to pay Application for Permanent Residence Fee for my new baby too. I want to know if I can raise the draft together with the draft for the Payment for Permanent Residence Fee for my me and my spouse or I raise the drafts separately
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by badenugba: 6:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
ejirostephen:

Hi rasaqdayo, I am a victim of lautech o dough MBA. Wes sent my document for verification since 17th of March, I was able to affirm it has been received by the registrar department but what has been delaying it from gettn to the pg schl where my contact would package and send back to Wes is the major problem now. Wes sent photocopies to lautech, my contact confirmed to me dat is how dey deal. They dont deal via E-mail. If that is the modus operandi for pg schl den ofcos xpect nothin less for Bsc.

Thanks.
that's the potential delay am afraid of, has anybody tried ICAS , is it the same process, the process of sending photocopy back to the school for verification will take a long time , I don't if ICAS do the same
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Jetspeed: 6:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
tola73:
write a covering letter to CIC stating that it was an error from m their part as your wes evaluation was included in the package and resend the package. I wish you all the best

Thanks I have sent the application packaged back to CIC with a cover letter. I have also sent them an email notifying them of the error on their part. Fingers crossed and hoping for the best.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Meritl: 6:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
tlamp:
Meritl , they responded to my CSE within 2 weeks. I suggest you send another CSE to them

Thanks tlamp for the response.
I've sent a CSE to them twice.
Sent the first in January and the second this April, still with no reply ; except the automated response.
I don't know if its because "its a change in job", they are not responding; although they request for applicants to inform them in cases of change in job.

Solo and Damkollins, your suggestions please.
Damkollins, how's the new life?
All the best man!
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by DoubleBam2X: 10:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
Raise the draft together with a covering letter showing the fee breakdown.

azeezbaba:

Am in the same shoes as yours but I guess you meant to type "Payment of the Application for Permanent Residence Fee" for your spouse instead of Payment for Permanent Residence Fee for my spouse.

I have been asked to pay Application for Permanent Residence Fee for my new baby too. I want to know if I can raise the draft together with the draft for the Payment for Permanent Residence Fee for my me and my spouse or I raise the drafts separately

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (322)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.