Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Mike Adenuga Walks-Out On Glo Staff At Birthday Bash - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Mike Adenuga Walks-Out On Glo Staff At Birthday Bash (43685 Views)

Rumble In Mike Adenuga’s Globacom / Massive Recruitment For Academic Staff At Osun State University / Ill Treatment Of Staff At Huawei Technologies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Adenuga Walks-Out On Glo Staff At Birthday Bash by bababuff(m): 9:06am On May 05, 2013
vanunu: Is good for the Glo workers, why should they be making noise senseless poor people, did Adenuga told them that he made his money through noise making.

Who told you GLO workers are poor?

2 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga Walks-Out On Glo Staff At Birthday Bash by Saluki: 9:07am On May 05, 2013
Every man with their own way of life,na him way be that.
Re: Mike Adenuga Walks-Out On Glo Staff At Birthday Bash by Nobody: 9:13am On May 05, 2013
fr3do: It was a suprise party,he thought he was going for a meeting.

Noise ke,Two things made him walk out
fear and schedule

if he can easily be tricked to a surprise party,he can be tricked into an ambush

money must be made,no time for unscheduled parties.
This might just be the reason. Most men of his calibre are afraid of life, they are very security concious
Re: Mike Adenuga Walks-Out On Glo Staff At Birthday Bash by Ninilowo(m): 9:17am On May 05, 2013
Michaeljones36: Adenuga is famous for being shy.

That man is a hermit! Let that man be!!
HERMIT crab abi? Where is my biology teacher. O mu mi ranti secondary school mi. We call my biology teacher hermit crab cos he stays in his lab 24/7

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga Walks-Out On Glo Staff At Birthday Bash by Assonite(m): 9:21am On May 05, 2013
tongue.....,dats wat it means †̥ be an OGA AT THE TOP.
Re: Mike Adenuga Walks-Out On Glo Staff At Birthday Bash by Ninilowo(m): 9:22am On May 05, 2013
Arrant nonsense! He should at least wait to express his surprise or even annoyance. Are those not the people oiling the wheel of his success? I pity him. If all of them send another message to each other to down tool eh? Me I will just PORT ni like SAKA. I DON PORT OOOOOOOO!!
Re: Mike Adenuga Walks-Out On Glo Staff At Birthday Bash by Vado(m): 9:23am On May 05, 2013
According to the post, Adenuga actually greeted well-wishers as he was stepping into the lounge so it wasn't like he didn't acknowledge them at all. I don't condone over-bloated ego but why must they go on a hailing spree, shouting so loud & all. They should have shown some decorum. It's unfortunate sha.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga Walks-Out On Glo Staff At Birthday Bash by Nobody: 9:23am On May 05, 2013
pendusky: Why d noise?

I wonder! Good for them.
Re: Mike Adenuga Walks-Out On Glo Staff At Birthday Bash by slimfit1(m): 9:27am On May 05, 2013
I don't know why we are even talking about an old news that is expired on Linda ikeji blog self. The man is enjoying himself in his own way that only him understand we are here talking about a rich man that is either sleeping or have hardcore fun. I think people here should get rich or die poor talking about hard working rich men.

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga Walks-Out On Glo Staff At Birthday Bash by Jcob(m): 9:33am On May 05, 2013
He listened to his mind at that very point. Everybody blabbing about courtesy, wait till you have money (real moolah) and let's see how u would behave. U could be worse off than Adenuga.
Re: Mike Adenuga Walks-Out On Glo Staff At Birthday Bash by Solowande(m): 9:34am On May 05, 2013
no sense of humour
Re: Mike Adenuga Walks-Out On Glo Staff At Birthday Bash by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:35am On May 05, 2013
druid06: So he was born on May 3rd which makes him a Taurus. I am a Taurus too and we do have the same traits and similarities all over the world. The bad traits are;

We're Stubborn

We're weird

We like to remain an Enigma

We like the comfort and privacy of our own home

Most Taurus are anti-social

We don't like surprises, we're not good at handling stuffs like that.

We're generally shy people.

Very uncomfortable in a large gathering

We are prone to voilent outburst and anger

Some Taureans don't forgive especially those born in a cusp.

I don't go to church neither do I go parties because I don't feel comfortable in large gatherings. If it was a surprise party from his family and those close to him, it would have been different. Someone is definitely going to pay for this by getting fired I am sure. If it was me, I would feel the same way too.
thanks dude. As a taurus too, i knw ds abt myself, and i never see it as a problem.
Some people dnt even undstnd themselves talkless of others. They reason for others and use themselves as a yardstick for a supposedly normal behaviour!

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga Walks-Out On Glo Staff At Birthday Bash by deb(m): 9:41am On May 05, 2013
~ZN~:
Getting Cocky, is he?

[img]http://74.91.19.186/attachments/1083692_ZxKWWG3_gif09c2bb4a9840a56898322a5bebe74ec0[/img]

LOL @ picture.

Truth be said, his arrogance was uncalled for?

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga Walks-Out On Glo Staff At Birthday Bash by hypnotikent(m): 9:47am On May 05, 2013
Adex097: Seriously speaking, Adenuga is my kind of man.
That's totally not pride. I hate seeing crowd, I hate noise and I hate....lemme not say it before......

Sadist sad

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga Walks-Out On Glo Staff At Birthday Bash by Nobody: 9:50am On May 05, 2013
the ultimate party pooper

pooping his own party

graceless man - the nigerian 'entrepreneur'

what nonsense

if they did not throw a party for him, they would have gotten into trouble - they throw a party for him, they get in trouble

the man has always been crazy

most of those cheering have not worked in glo or conoil

meanwhile, has zomby been sacked? we no dey see the guy again to tell us how adenugas crap tastes lika ambrosia - so all we have to do is make do with sisi's snide references to adenugas orientation lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Mike Adenuga Walks-Out On Glo Staff At Birthday Bash by Adex097: 9:55am On May 05, 2013
hypnotikent:

Sadist sad
I'm not a sadist man.
I'm only free when am in the midst of familiar faces.
Re: Mike Adenuga Walks-Out On Glo Staff At Birthday Bash by adebayo111: 10:02am On May 05, 2013
I was there, he stepped in and people were hailing him and he went back. Do u want them to keep quiet as if he is Their God. Let him go to hell, the party continues till 9.30pm.

Whether he is accustomed to noise or not he is suppose to atleast wave to them and say something.
Re: Mike Adenuga Walks-Out On Glo Staff At Birthday Bash by Nobody: 10:06am On May 05, 2013
The thread title is grossly misleading..

If truly Mike Adenuga did not appreciate the gesture, he wouldn't have SHOWED UP, simple. His showing up implies that he welcomes the idea of his staff, however, due to some reasons (fear, insecurity, 'spiritual alert' cheesy ) he had to leave. I do not see anything wrong, rather I would applaud him for showing up for the event.

For the record, this is not the first time his staff would be throwing a surprise party, and he's been showing up. Maybe the question we should really ask is 'why did he leave, this time?'

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga Walks-Out On Glo Staff At Birthday Bash by Policewoman(f): 10:11am On May 05, 2013
Expect a massive staff sack in GLO soon. grin
Re: Mike Adenuga Walks-Out On Glo Staff At Birthday Bash by samfibby(m): 10:26am On May 05, 2013
Hmm, something tells me baba olowo is claustrophobic. He is afraid spit emanating from the cheers might be too corrosive to inhale. So, the wise man took off. All these ordinary people don't understand, the man is too young and rich to die.
Re: Mike Adenuga Walks-Out On Glo Staff At Birthday Bash by Blazinraj01(f): 10:30am On May 05, 2013
hypnotikent:

Sadist sad

grin grin grin
Re: Mike Adenuga Walks-Out On Glo Staff At Birthday Bash by Nobody: 10:32am On May 05, 2013
anonimi:

Must you descend so low by going TRIBAL on this issue without knowing the people making comments?
Must you always believe everyone is like you are, an ethnic BIGOT ready to display his badge at the slightest opportunity?

Was your girl obliged to work in Glo "for ages"? Probably because she did not have ENOUGH SKILLS to move on despite the "arrogance & pride" of Adenuga.

[size=13pt]LESSON LEARNT:
It is necessary to understand what someone wants BEFORE you embark on doing something for him that will land you in trouble rather than praise!!!
[/size]

Dangote is who he is and Adenuga is who he is.
Why must you expect everyone to be the same? How boring life would be!
That is why you are expecting everyone to be an ETHNIC BIGOT just like you, right

God bless you.
Re: Mike Adenuga Walks-Out On Glo Staff At Birthday Bash by adebayo111: 10:33am On May 05, 2013
Did someone said showed up, he put one step in and immediately the dj change the music and people shouted in joy, he left with the other step. he never cross the entrance of the lounge into the
Re: Mike Adenuga Walks-Out On Glo Staff At Birthday Bash by Umaekpe: 10:34am On May 05, 2013
Tolexander: It is called attitude, not pride anyway!
No bro dat is sycophant at work
Re: Mike Adenuga Walks-Out On Glo Staff At Birthday Bash by Nobody: 10:36am On May 05, 2013
We are all different and the sooner we know as Nigerians, the better.......( understanding our differences makes us more tolerant and peaceful)...

Some people are not just built for party occasions, not because they are proud, but that is just the way they are.....

People often say he is shy and reclusive, maybe that is just the way he is....... It's not pride, it's just his natural instinct and we should read less meaning to it....

I remembered Lord Sugar once sitting down and not participating much at his birthday party... They then asked him why, he replied; 'I just can't see what the whole fuss is about.'

Social skills isn't for everybody ( geeks, nerds and reclusive people have less of it)... Maybe because some of them see the world differently is the reason why they always come with different ideas that tend to often impact our lives? ... wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga Walks-Out On Glo Staff At Birthday Bash by toluene12: 10:37am On May 05, 2013
This man is getting too paranoid
he needs to chill a little
b4 he becomes another howard hughes
Re: Mike Adenuga Walks-Out On Glo Staff At Birthday Bash by Originalsly: 10:40am On May 05, 2013
Why pride? One man's meat is another man's poison. The organizer didn't consider that Adenuga is a shy/private person.Why should Adenuga stay and be part of something he is against? If you are a Christian and I took pains to make you a cup of witch tea would you drink it? I hope the organizer gets fired....it will send a message to the staff....look before you leap.
Re: Mike Adenuga Walks-Out On Glo Staff At Birthday Bash by omocheche(f): 11:06am On May 05, 2013
Dedetwo: Nigeria and stupidity!!!
why would you say that? Such thing happen all over the world. When nigerians learn to appreciate what they have.
Re: Mike Adenuga Walks-Out On Glo Staff At Birthday Bash by Abujafood: 11:15am On May 05, 2013
romanlaw: Obviously most people defending this inhumane act are yorubas, as we are used to them dfending Tinubu, Fashola, Lagos State even when glaring that they guffed. 'V got a girl that work in Glo and for ages she have bin singing how Arogant and proud this Adenuga of a man is. I think that just the difference between him and Dangote . Dangote is very humble and down to earth.

Reason and comment sensibly no need for 'Hug-washing'
Re: Mike Adenuga Walks-Out On Glo Staff At Birthday Bash by omorttee4u(m): 11:23am On May 05, 2013
Many people don't like surprises,his spritual adviser might had advise him not to celebrate the birthday in a large way like that...if not a well recognised man like Adenuga wouldn't celebrate 60...when you talk surprise self,no body they can ever do it for that wouldn't want to leave immediately..except if he see the people he respected so much,such as babangida,Aliko and so on,I'm sure he wouldn't want to walk out of them,if they are there..don't blame the man,there might be reasons for his action!
Re: Mike Adenuga Walks-Out On Glo Staff At Birthday Bash by dival247(m): 11:27am On May 05, 2013
he need to apologize to the staff , off which 170 million ppl refuse to recharge their phones in one month ego die , a rich can't be alive without the poor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Sets Himself Ablaze In Gombe Over Buhari's Rejection Of Peace Corps Bill / Tension As Boulos Sacks 70 Workers / Meet Kelechi Ndukwe, First Nigerian-American Naval Captain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.