Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,074 members, 7,814,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread - Education (230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread (588343 Views)

2015/2016 Uniport PG Admission Discussion Thread / A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / Uniport Admission List Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (457) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Switcommy(f): 3:01pm On Sep 18, 2014
otokx:

The list is ready and sale of form may most likely be extended.
,,cnt wait 4 d list o

1 Like

Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by otokx(m): 3:28pm On Sep 18, 2014
Switcommy: ,,cnt wait 4 d list o

it will be published soon.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by oluomad(m): 3:30pm On Sep 18, 2014
Switcommy: ,,cnt wait 4 d list o

U did basic? What course?
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by DrLazDevitan: 4:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
otokx:

Congratulations angel gabby you have been translated from close up to grin

Master Otokx,your words are etched in golden blue-cloud;your prophesy is without squint!
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by ProfChris10(m): 4:24pm On Sep 18, 2014
otokx:

The platform is being prepared for the process but the acceptance fees and modalities are being worked out. Please do not rush to the platform to start activation until you have been properly advised.

People that rush always end up saying had i known!! As usual they will require you to pay acceptance and accommodation initially but later they will start accepting only acceptance subject to when accommodation spaces are available.
Thanks a lot for this info, please do keep us informed with time on the clearance process. God bless you Sir

1 Like

Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by oluomad(m): 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2014
DrLazDevitan:

Master Otokx,your words are etched in golden blue-cloud;your prophesy is without squint!

Boss, Congrats...... From d handwritings on d wall, God is with you grin[quote author=DrLazDevitan]
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Tvalerie: 4:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
otokx:

The list is ready and sale of form may most likely be extended.

ok,thanks.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 18, 2014
otokx:

You are not informed, speaking in tongues is a sign to unbelievers likewise departmental cut offs is for the uninformed and clueless, Nigeria is about national spread, most of the candidates from the north do not have problem in admission, there is a select number of candidates for each state, if the people in your state be scoring high then the best out of that lot enter whereas others enter with lesser. How then can you now talk of cut off. In other words the departmental cut of for someone from Imo will be quite different and pretty much higher than for someone from Cross River.

As for basis of selection in supplementary, keep waiting, it will soon be published online like other schools as you say - hope you know this is sarcasm.
Tnks alot,4 respondin 2 a "clueless" nd "uninformed" boy lyk me.Hw many people stand a chance 4 pharm,in dis new list. i am nt yt informed nd am clueless as well,bt ur infos would do me alot good.
otokx:

You are not informed, speaking in tongues is a sign to unbelievers likewise departmental cut offs is for the uninformed and clueless, Nigeria is about national spread, most of the candidates from the north do not have problem in admission, there is a select number of candidates for each state, if the people in your state be scoring high then the best out of that lot enter whereas others enter with lesser. How then can you now talk of cut off. In other words the departmental cut of for someone from Imo will be quite different and pretty much higher than for someone from Cross River.

As for basis of selection in supplementary, keep waiting, it will soon be published online like other schools as you say - hope you know this is sarcasm.
Tnks alot,4 respondin 2 a "clueless" nd "uninformed" boy lyk me.Hw many people stand a chance 4 pharm,in dis new list. i am nt yt informed nd am clueless as well,bt ur infos would do me alot good.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Switcommy(f): 5:45pm On Sep 18, 2014
oluomad:

U did basic? What course?
,,yap o,,went in for medicine
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by otokx(m): 5:53pm On Sep 18, 2014
smartkid00: Tnks alot,4 respondin 2 a "clueless" nd "uninformed" boy lyk me.Hw many people stand a chance 4 pharm,in dis new list. i am nt yt informed nd am clueless as well,bt ur infos would do me alot good.

I have no idea how many stand a chance in Pharmacy.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 18, 2014
otokx:

I have no idea how many stand a chance in Pharmacy.
Ok. I actually ask cos,i fink de dept. has gotten its maximum capacity,i believe so based on previous yrs admissions,where 80sumtin r admitted thru ume nd de rest 4rm basic. bt we already hav 80 successfully admitted on merit,wat is de probability dat sum1 with a fair performance can be given a chance in oda cul courses lyk BCM nd MBL. i wish 2 know ur thought,gt me informed@My oga at de top
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by otokx(m): 6:14pm On Sep 18, 2014
smartkid00: Ok. I actually ask cos,i fink de dept. has gotten its maximum capacity,i believe so based on previous yrs admissions,where 80sumtin r admitted thru ume nd de rest 4rm basic. bt we already hav 80 successfully admitted in merit,wat is de probability dat sum1 with a fair performance can be given a oda cul courses lyk BCM nd MBL. i wish 2 know ur thought,make me informed@My oga at de top

Biochemistry and Microbiology are already full; we already said this earlier. Its a bit annoying saying the same thing over and over again. Agriculture and SSLT are basically the only faculties remaining & btw we did not say you are clueless and uninformed.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 18, 2014
otokx:

Biochemistry and Microbiology are already full; we already said this earlier. Its a bit annoying saying the same thing over and over again. Agriculture and SSLT are basically the only faculties remaining & btw we did not say you are clueless and uninformed.
Ah! all de buses don pack full,dis early mornin! Agric nd science lab tech,r nt lucrative in 9ja na.Anywayz dia is alwayz a way out in evrytin.Tnkz,i appreciate jor.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by otokx(m): 6:30pm On Sep 18, 2014
@smartkid00

my dear no be small thing.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by oluomad(m): 6:36pm On Sep 18, 2014
Switcommy: ,,yap o,,went in for medicine

I pray u get admitted!
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Switcommy(f): 6:51pm On Sep 18, 2014
oluomad:

I pray u get admitted!
,,amen o
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by oforkanji: 7:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
otokx:

Do not mind them, when their mates where reading and scoring 302 over 400 in post utme, they were loafing about the place now they are trying to associate my God with mediocrity.

Tufiakwa
. From the depth of my hrt I say honestly am disappointed by this ur words. (James 3:6 NIV) The tongue also is a fire, a world of evil among the parts of the body. It corrupts the whole body, sets the whole course of one's life on fire,.... For because within the tongue lies the power of Life and Death so therfor think twice befor you alter any word to your fellow human for words are like fired arrows, once shot it can never go back.. Mr otokx I donot knw u, wether you are an admission officer or not but one thing I do knw is #YOu are not GOD. And you can never be GOD. I believe b4 the closure of this ongoin admission I shall celebrate here on this thread...
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by DrLazDevitan: 7:14pm On Sep 18, 2014
oluomad:

Boss, Congrats...... From d handwritings on d wall, God is with you grin

Thanks to God,i will join the crew on admission bases soon...
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by DrLazDevitan: 7:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
Master Otokx,

Please what course could i have been given? I trust in your apparition sometimes!
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by otokx(m): 7:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
oforkanji: . From the depth of my hrt I say honestly am disappointed by this ur words. (James 3:6 NIV) The tongue also is a fire, a world of evil among the parts of the body. It corrupts the whole body, sets the whole course of one's life on fire,.... For because within the tongue lies the power of Life and Death so therfor think twice befor you alter any word to your fellow human for words are like fired arrows, once shot it can never go back.. Mr otokx I donot knw u, wether you are an admission officer or not but one thing I do knw is #YOu are not GOD. And you can never be GOD. I believe b4 the closure of this ongoin admission I shall celebrate here on this thread...

You will celebrate because you read and scored well 224 in post utme and 206 in Jamb and is the first delta and also a male in a department that is predominantly female.

There is no need to be emotional, its either 1 or 0, its either you score well and pass or score average and fail. Calling God and the Angels does not do magic.

4 Likes

Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Tvalerie: 7:44pm On Sep 18, 2014
@otokx,pls is there going to be supplementary basic to degree or is it only one list they usually release?
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by otokx(m): 7:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
Tvalerie: @otokx,pls is there going to be supplementary basic to degree or is it only one list they usually release?

Lets take it one step at a time and if at all there is it will be limited to Agriculture faculty as usual.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Tvalerie: 7:50pm On Sep 18, 2014
otokx:

Lets take it one step at a time and if at all there is it will be limited to Agriculture faculty as usual.

okay.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by otokx(m): 8:02pm On Sep 18, 2014
DrLazDevitan: Master Otokx,

Please what course could i have been given? I trust in your apparition sometimes!

you will get that which your heart desires, 272 post utme no be moi moi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
otokx:

Do not mind them, when their mates where reading and scoring 302 over 400 in post utme, they were loafing about the place now they are trying to associate my God with mediocrity.

Tufiakwa
Dat I heard 216 in pume doesn't mean I am loafer nd I wasn't capable of scorin higher at dat point in tym. Besides I did study vry well with readin timetable at dat tym(I wasn't loafin about as stated) I hav also seen many candidate with even much lower or same scores gt in2 ma exact course last yr 2013. I wuld neva say neva,only de dead hav no hope in dis world. Am alive nd healthy,nd I see a bright light at de end of de tunnel.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by oforkanji: 8:36pm On Sep 18, 2014
otokx:

You will celebrate because you read and scored well 224 in post utme and 206 in Jamb and is the first delta and also a male in a department that is predominantly female.

There is no need to be emotional, its either 1 or 0, its either you score well and pass or score average and fail. Calling God and the Angels does not do magic.
. I guess this is the first time you are giving me a clear answer... Am kinda flatter but still lil bit angry by the way you answerd the other fellow
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 18, 2014
otokx:

Tufiakwa
Dat I had 216 in pume doesn't mean I am a loafer nd I wasn't capable of scorin higher at dat point in tym.(I actually culd based on de level of ma preparation)bt due 2 certain factors,I culdn't exceed dat score,as I had a target 2 score high.Besides I did study vry well usin ume pastquestions,nd 2 different textbooks 4 each subject at dat tym(I wasn't loafin about as stated) I hav also seen many candidate with even much lower or same scores gt in2 ma exact course last yr 2013. I wuld neva say neva,only de dead hav no hope in dis world. Am alive nd healthy,nd I see a bright light at de end of de tunnel.I call on God because he is de only one at de moment dat can hear me nd help. Even though Mr.otokx makes me feel lyk a failure,I will neva see maself as one.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by soundtruth(m): 8:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
As usual some people do not like the truth but that is the only way they can be set free

Anyway wetin be my own, na waka i just dey waka pass, i don't even know why otokx dey bother. By October 31st 2014, chai... walks out.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 18, 2014
soundtruth: As usual some people do not like the truth but that is the only way they can be set free

Anyway wetin be my own, na waka i just dey waka pass, i don't even know why otokx dey bother. By October 31st 2014, chai... walks out.
Believe me sir. If God is still God,B4 31 october 2014,I must hav testifed in dis wondaful thread.If no negative prediction has neva failed 2 cum 2 pass 4 yrs nw de thread began,dis yr dia will be a suprise testimony 4rm an unexpected angle. De spiritual realm has always ruled ova de physical.

1 Like

Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Mallamai(f): 9:09pm On Sep 18, 2014
Sir otokx pls wen will d on going 1st semester exam end?
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by oluomad(m): 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
hansom01: Dat I had 216 in pume doesn't mean I am a loafer nd I wasn't capable of scorin higher at dat point in tym.(I actually culd based on de level of ma preparation)bt due 2 certain factors,I culdn't exceed dat score,as I had a target 2 score high.Besides I did study vry well usin ume pastquestions,nd 2 different textbooks 4 each subject at dat tym(I wasn't loafin about as stated) I hav also seen many candidate with even much lower or same scores gt in2 ma exact course last yr 2013. I wuld neva say neva,only de dead hav no hope in dis world. Am alive nd healthy,nd I see a bright light at de end of de tunnel.I call on God because he is de only one at de moment dat can hear me nd help. Even though Mr.otokx makes me feel lyk a failure,I will neva see maself as one.

Nobody called u a failure and you are not a failure!! I would advise you to calm down, its well
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by ProfChris10(m): 11:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
otokx:

you will get that which your heart desires, 272 post utme no be moi moi.
I rejoice here o, thank God o

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (457) (Reply)

IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. / 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: / University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.