Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread - Education (350) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread (587993 Views)

2015/2016 Uniport PG Admission Discussion Thread / A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / Uniport Admission List Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (457) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by otokx(m): 12:55pm On Jan 14, 2015
dexpee4life:
I am still expecting a response from the house Plsssssssssa

For quick processing in case you pass BASIC program; ensure you choose UNIPORT as your choice in JAMB that way verification of reg number can be done internally. Its quite bizarre to be doing ANATOMY in basic and choose Engineering in JAMB as the subject combination is different but then theoretically its possible because its the JAMB number assuming you score above 180 that is required for the regularization of admission so the answer is YES - though you jamb combination will not allow you to be register-able forcing you to do a rejection and end up in a department like Mathematics.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by otokx(m): 1:02pm On Jan 14, 2015
Physical clearance officially has started at the admission office for freshers who came in through JAMB but please be advised to come on Monday for those of you who are around. We have not been able to confirm whether Medical clearance will start same Monday. There is no need to hurry as the process will be on even up till February.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by pokodude(m): 1:04pm On Jan 14, 2015
Uniport is louzy. I observed #3,000 has been added 2 d fee! I wonder wat kinda school it is. So dos dat hv paid will have to pay again abi?

1 Like

Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Jeboyz(m): 1:10pm On Jan 14, 2015
This so called Unique Uniport, is damned so lagged behind. Others have resumed new academic session, why some will start Their first Semester exam next month. I What seems to be their conundrum anyway? I felt so disconsolated I almost want to regret, putting in for this School. Sadly enough, they are one of the most pricey Federal Uni in Nigeria, I have seen.fellow student, some drastic need to be done. Unique my ass!
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by otokx(m): 1:14pm On Jan 14, 2015
pokodude:
Uniport is louzy. I observed #3,000 has been added 2 d fee! I wonder wat kinda school it is. So dos dat hv paid will have to pay again abi?

Call the cops when you see tupac; welcome to unique UNIPORT, that is why i always advice people to wait till much later because those that go early always run into problems.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by God2much(m): 4:25pm On Jan 14, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
Jeboyz:
This so called Unique Uniport, is damned so lagged behind. Others have resumed new academic session, why some will start Their first Simester exam next month. I What seems to be their conundrum anyway? I felt so disconsolated I almost want to regret, putting in for this School. Sadly enough, they are one of the most pricey Federal Uni in Nigeria, I have seen.fellow student, some drastic need to be done. Unique my ass!
what will you say about others who are yet to release their second list grin
Jeboyz:
This so called Unique Uniport, is damned so lagged behind. Others have resumed new academic session, why some will start Their first Simester exam next month. I What seems to be their conundrum anyway? I felt so disconsolated I almost want to regret, putting in for this School. Sadly enough, they are one of the most pricey Federal Uni in Nigeria, I have seen.fellow student, some drastic need to be done. Unique my ass!
what will you say about others who are yet to release their second list?
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by God2much(m): 4:27pm On Jan 14, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
Jeboyz:
what will you say about others who are yet to release their second list grin
Jeboyz:
what will you say about others who are yet to release their second list?
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Jeboyz(m): 5:01pm On Jan 14, 2015
Second list of what? Don't tell me u are satisfied with this their snail-moving pace. I don't get ur point man!
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by dexpee4life(m): 5:32pm On Jan 14, 2015
otokx:

For quick processing in case you pass BASIC program; ensure you choose UNIPORT as your choice in JAMB that way verification of reg number can be done internally. Its quite bizarre to be doing ANATOMY in basic and choose Engineering in JAMB as the subject combination is different but then theoretically its possible because its the JAMB number assuming you score above 180 that is required for the regularization of admission so the answer is YES - though you jamb combination will not allow you to be register-able forcing you to do a rejection and end up in a department like Mathematics.
thanks for your response. The issue is that the person in question was forced to do Anatomy in basic but she really want to study an engineering course. Since she is doing the anatomy in her basic, can she fill in Petroleum engineering or chemical engineering in her jamb. Hope there wont be any future complications
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by DrLazDevitan: 6:28pm On Jan 14, 2015
dexpee4life:
thanks for your response. The issue is that the person in question was forced to do Anatomy in basic but she really want to study an engineering course. Since she is doing the anatomy in her basic, can she fill in Petroleum engineering or chemical engineering in her jamb. Hope there wont be any future complications

No complications.Basic is for basic,and UTME is for UTME.But for you to gain admission into the degree programme you should have the minimum utme score.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Kennedy001(m): 6:36pm On Jan 14, 2015
Notice!
Deadline for payment of all
fees is February 10th,
Those who have paid all
fees can now proceed to do
physical clearance and
medical examination
From Director, Accademic Affairs.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Smartchidi7(m): 7:57pm On Jan 14, 2015
pls,wat are needed for d physical clearance and medical,...yestaday,been tuesday 13th,i was in school to pay my school fees,whn i went to check my accomdation,d page,which is d accomdation clearance slip,dat contained my name,reg no,matric no(empty),department,facuity code,studnt level,..then,hostel,block,wing,room,bedspace,were empty,.....pls wats ur advice on d empty space in d hostel,wing,..............bedspace....bt i still print out my hostel allocation undatakin
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by otokx(m): 8:56pm On Jan 14, 2015
DrLazDevitan:

No complications.Basic is for basic,and UTME is for UTME.But for you to gain admission into the degree programme you should have the minimum utme score.

Not really; your set is the last set where people will have double admission giving an option of choice.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Jeboyz(m): 8:58pm On Jan 14, 2015
Kennedy001:
Notice!
fees is February 10th,
Those who have paid all
physical clearance and
medical examination
How true is this?
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by otokx(m): 9:00pm On Jan 14, 2015
dexpee4life:

Admission into Engineering in UNIPORT is very competitive. She should read hard, there will not be complications but basic cannot present her for admission into Anatomy when her JAMB combination is Engineering inclined.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by otokx(m): 9:01pm On Jan 14, 2015
Jeboyz:
How true is this?

The Uniqueness of UNIPORT
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by otokx(m): 9:04pm On Jan 14, 2015
Kennedy001:
Notice!
fees is February 10th,
Those who have paid all
physical clearance and
medical examination

I wish someone can ask the Director where students are expected to stay while doing their registration as the hostels are currently full to the brim with current year 1 students.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by CurtixXx(m): 9:28pm On Jan 14, 2015
otokx:

I wish someone can ask the Director where students are expected to stay while doing their registration as the hostels are currently full to the brim with current year 1 students.
Good Evening Comrade, I heard some Freshers successfully carried out their medicals today I don't know if its True.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by cruz22(m): 9:45pm On Jan 14, 2015
otokx:

You can try checking again, if symptoms persist go to ICTC and complain.
sir itz stil d same tin but can I pay d school fees for my 2014/2015 session bcus m nt currently in ph?
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by DrLazDevitan: 10:52pm On Jan 14, 2015
otokx:

Not really; your set is the last set where people will have double admission giving an option of choice.

This is wonderful,Comrade....
Atleast i done chop my two,money no waste....
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Kennedy001(m): 6:20am On Jan 15, 2015
otokx:

does that mean we will never be given accomodation even before school resumption?
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by cremeflora(f): 7:00am On Jan 15, 2015
i heard abt d increament dat occured ib our fees....pls soneone shud help me check d new fees for biochemistry and marketing...tanx
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by cremeflora(f): 7:00am On Jan 15, 2015
i heard abt d increament dat occured in our fees....pls someone shud help me check d new fees for biochemistry and marketing...tanx
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Deapexboy(m): 7:26am On Jan 15, 2015
cremeflora:
i heard abt d increament dat occured in our fees....pls someone shud help me check d new fees for biochemistry and marketing...tanx

biochem=#104,325
marketing=#89,650

comrade otokx i hope this thing have nothing to do with those that have paid before now?
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by otokx(m): 10:32am On Jan 15, 2015
Deapexboy:

biochem=#104,325
marketing=#89,650

comrade otokx i hope this thing have nothing to do with those that have paid before now?

Please plan to pay the balance but first watch in case they change their minds which is pretty unlikely.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by cremeflora(f): 10:36am On Jan 15, 2015
Deapexboy:

biochem=#104,325
marketing=#89,650

unique uniport....no p sha
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by otokx(m): 10:46am On Jan 15, 2015
CurtixXx:
Good Evening Comrade, I heard some Freshers successfully carried out their medicals today I don't know if its True.

Just interacted with some year 1 students and they said the medical people told them to return back in February, cannot independently verify that. The Admissions people are still watching the situation for now.

Looks like medicals has really started with different days assigned to different faculties, have just confirmed that SCIENCE is on Tuesdays, COLLEGE is Wednesdays.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Deapexboy(m): 11:42am On Jan 15, 2015
otokx:

Please plan to pay the balance but first watch in case they change their minds which is pretty unlikely.

this is not good at all..

Uniport should stop this kind of thing..
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Deapexboy(m): 11:42am On Jan 15, 2015
otokx:

this is not good at all..

Uniport should stop this kind of thing na ..

Some parents will start feeling as if there children want to extort money from them..

It is nt fair after paying for school fees u stil ask for balance..it's laughable na
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by ProfChris10(m): 12:28pm On Jan 15, 2015
Uniport should take it easy now, see as dem just dey increase school fees, Only God will help us on this country. I just hope they will improve their infrastructure o, not after collecting this kind amount dem go come leave school like that na that time I fit vex o
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by otokx(m): 3:16pm On Jan 15, 2015
My mouth no fit shout, UNIQUE UNIPORT.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Deapexboy(m): 3:53pm On Jan 15, 2015
otokx:
My mouth no fit shout, UNIQUE UNIPORT.

sir hope evrytin is fine?

Make i run go check school fees, i no trust uniport

Am now scared of dat name UNIPORT

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (457) (Reply)

IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. / 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: / University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.