Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread - Education (378) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread (588414 Views)

2015/2016 Uniport PG Admission Discussion Thread / A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / Uniport Admission List Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (457) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by DrUche3(m): 2:46pm On Jul 29, 2015
DrLazDevitan:

Uche,how are you? How is your preparation?
UNIPORT has been delaying me from exploding Sir! Hope studies have been smooth?
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by DrLazDevitan: 10:20pm On Jul 30, 2015
Virus,Larablink and DrUche.Have you guys check your elligibility on the site?

Please somebody should this for me.
Reg No:56603196GH
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Larablink(f): 10:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
DrLazDevitan:

you haven't been posted yet.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by DrUche3(m): 10:59pm On Jul 30, 2015
DrLazDevitan:

It says ''Registration number does not exist''...I guess the person has not been posted yet.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by DrLazDevitan: 6:43am On Jul 31, 2015
LaraBlink and DrUche.

What is the right reply i should pass to the person?

Does it mean she is not elligible for UP post-ume?

What were the reply given to you guys?
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Larablink(f): 7:48am On Jul 31, 2015
DrLazDevitan:
LaraBlink and DrUche.

What is the right reply i should pass to the person?

Does it mean she is not elligible for UP post-ume?

What were the reply given to you guys?
let the person wait til 5th of august.most school won't sell for you if u are not eligible. From 5th he will know were has been posted to.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by DrUche3(m): 4:32pm On Jul 31, 2015
Larablink:
let the person wait til 5th of august.most school won't sell for you if u are not eligible. From 5th he will know were has been posted to.
Well spoken! Let the person exercise patience. they(UP), are still on it. I'm having the same issue as well.
Larablink are U an aspirant? If yes have U been cleared?
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Larablink(f): 4:45pm On Jul 31, 2015
DrUche3:

Well spoken! Let the person exercise patience. they(UP), are still on it. I'm having the same issue as well.
Larablink are U an aspirant? If yes have U been cleared?
am an aspirant. I wasnt posted to anyplace i was left in the institution of my choice, so am eligible to write and buy pume form of uniport.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by DrUche3(m): 11:22pm On Jul 31, 2015
Larablink:
am an aspirant. I wasnt posted to anyplace i was left in the institution of my choice, so am eligible to write and buy pume form of uniport.
OK so which course are U aspiring for?
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Larablink(f): 11:25pm On Jul 31, 2015
DrUche3:

OK so which course are U aspiring for?
business management.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by DrLazDevitan: 4:21pm On Aug 03, 2015
U.P post-utme form is out!
You are free to ask all or any question you wish to ask that will enable a smooth ride as you start your journey into this citadel of knowledge and power.

http://www.uniport.edu.ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=806:20152016-post-utme-screening-exercise&catid=56:annoucement-
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by DrUche3(m): 4:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
DrLazDevitan:
U.P post-utme form is out!
You are free to ask all or any question you wish to ask that will enable a smooth ride as you start your journey into this citadel of knowledge and power.

http://www.uniport.edu.ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=806:20152016-post-utme-screening-exercise&catid=56:annoucement-
Good day sir. This eligibility stuff is still not displaying my details and the announcement for the exam has just been made. Have U heard anything about it since U are in the school?
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by DrLazDevitan: 5:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
DrUche3:

Good day sir. This eligibility stuff is still not displaying my details and the announcement for the exam has just been made. Have U heard anything about it since U are in the school?

Am not sir,Uche.Meanwhile,it is only required that aspirants of minimum of 180 is eligible for this exercise,less concern is thrown to the referred checking of eligibility.Registration is open to all ELLIGIBLE/CLEARED candidates.

It is hereby to your concern that you can write it.

For further confirmation,please you are expected to call the number written on the announcement sheet.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by DrUche3(m): 5:19pm On Aug 03, 2015
DrLazDevitan:

Am not sir,Uche.Meanwhile,it is only required that aspirants of minimum of 180 is eligible for this exercise,less concern is thrown to the referred checking of eligibility.

It is hereby to your concern that you can write it.

For further confirmation,please you are expected to call the number written on the announcement sheet.
OK Sir. I want to call them now. I'm actually bothered because one's ineligibility deters them from registering, which unarguably is the first process to the actual exam. Fingers crossed while events keep unfolding.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Deapexboy(m): 6:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
Jamb has call off that move (eligiblity stuff)
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by DrUche3(m): 1:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
Deapexboy:
Jamb has call off that move (eligiblity stuff)
Yes they have but Uniport still have to update their database to enable some of us, who initially were ineligible, to register. I thought they would have done that even before commencing the PUTME online registration so as to ease of the pressure and anxiety of aspirants.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Noah13: 4:22pm On Aug 05, 2015
@DrUche3 how does one actually go about registering for the post utme? From the first step to the last.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by DrUche3(m): 9:15pm On Aug 05, 2015
Noah13:
@DrUche3
how does one actually go about registering for the post utme?
From the first step to the last.
See below:
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by DrUche3(m): 9:16pm On Aug 05, 2015
Noah13:
@DrUche3
how does one actually go about registering for the post utme?
From the first step to the last.
If you are eligible, Visit http://www.uniport.edu.ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=799:utme-candidates-for-uniport&catid=34:featured and scroll down to where you will find START YOUR REGISTRATION HERE, then click sign up where you will be required to provide your exam and contact information. When that is completed, print it out and proceed to any of the accredited banks and make the recommended payment. Proceed back online to login with your UTME Registration Number and The Access Code on the payment slip then finally print your photo card which will be required on the exam day.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by drajjay: 10:02pm On Aug 09, 2015
DrUche3:

Yes they have but Uniport still have to update their database to enable some of us, who initially were ineligible, to register. I thought they would have done that even before commencing the PUTME online registration so as to ease of the pressure and anxiety of aspirants.
bross wen I tried checking eligibility wat I saw was that the reg number does not exist pls wat does not imply.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by DrUche3(m): 5:03am On Aug 10, 2015
drajjay:
bross wen I tried checking eligibility wat I saw was that the reg number does not exist pls wat does not imply.
I guess U meant what that implies? If so, let me ask, are U aspiring for Medicine and did U score up to 200? I'm asking because someone I got to know recently, aspiring for Medicine UNIPORT, with 190+ in JAMB is experiencing the same thing. I guess it may not just be Medicine alone. In situations like this, one may be compelled to think beyond what is generally obtainable, that's why I'm sounding like this.
Not withstanding, I still advice U check back today, since d post UTME registration stuff officially advances today, also bearing in mind that they may still be uploading some names.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by drajjay: 6:56am On Aug 10, 2015
DrUche3:

I guess U meant what that implies? If so, let me ask, are U aspiring for Medicine and did U score up to 200? I'm asking because someone I got to know recently, aspiring for Medicine UNIPORT, with 190+ in JAMB is experiencing the same thing. I guess it may not just be Medicine alone. In situations like this, one may be compelled to think beyond what is generally obtainable, that's why I'm sounding like this.
Not withstanding, I still advice U check back today, since d post UTME registration stuff officially advances today, also bearing in mind that they may still be uploading some names.
It's nursing and its above 200.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by DrUche3(m): 1:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
drajjay:
It's nursing and its above 200.
Hmmmmh...I'm really dumfounded! Try and contact UNIPORT help desk either via call or email, whichever way U choose, just try and act fast. It's well bro!
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by DrUche3(m): 11:49am On Aug 11, 2015
ATTENTION: Candidates who have printed their payment slip should go and update their registration, with payment of N2000 for result processing and checking.

I really don't get this because I've already printed my photo card with my exam details fully displayed...Someone pls, clarify me.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by otokx(m): 12:57pm On Aug 11, 2015
DrUche3:

ATTENTION: Candidates who have printed their payment slip should go and update their registration, with payment of N2000 for result processing and checking.

I really don't get this because I've already printed my photo card with my exam details fully displayed...Someone pls, clarify me.

The price for post utme has increased so go and pay the balance.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by dearpiriye: 1:06pm On Aug 11, 2015
otokx:

I printed my slip yesterday to pay today and now the new price is not yet reflected...smh for uniport always disorganised
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by samtol4(m): 1:35pm On Aug 11, 2015
SCHOLARSHIPS OFFERED for MASTER’S and PhD STUDIES
DST/NRF COLLABORATIVE POSTGRADUATE TRAINING PROGRAMME
Applications for scholarships for projects that will allow candidates to study towards a Master of Science (MSc) or a
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) are invited. Successful candidates will conduct research with the Experimental Tuberculosis
and Immunology Research Group, Division of Immunology, and register in the Department of Clinical Laboratory Sciences,
Institute of Infectious Disease and Molecular Medicine, Health Sciences Faculty, University of Cape Town, under the
supervision of Associate Professor Muazzam Jacobs. The research will focus on understanding host immune responses
during tuberculosis infection.
PROJECT THEMES:
1. Host immune responses in the central nervous system: understanding neuron-T cell interactions.
2. Host immune responses in the central nervous system: understanding dendritic-T cell interactions.
3. Malaria-Tuberculosis co-infection: effects on host mediated immunity against tuberculosis.
4. TNF- mediated immune function against M. tuberculosis: New frontiers
5. Humanised mice: Investigating human immune responses against tuberculosis during HIV-TB co-infection.
VALUES AND TENURE OF THE SCHOLARSHIPS
Master’s - R80 000 per annum. The awards are tenable for 1 year, with renewal for a second year contingent on
satisfactory academic progress.
Doctoral - R110 000 per annum. The awards are tenable for one year, with renewal for a further two years, depending
on satisfactory academic progress.
ACADEMIC CONDITIONS:
Candidates applying for the Master’s awards must have a BSc Honours, and
Candidates applying for the doctoral awards must have an MSc or an MBChB degree in the following disciplines:
 Infectious Disease and Immunology
 Virology
 Microbiology
 Biochemistry
 Physiology
 Neurology
 Genetics
 Anatomical Pathology, or
 any related discipline.
Successful candidates will be trained in all technical aspects and methodology required to successfully complete the
project. Experience in flow cytometry, tissue culture or working with small animal models will be an advantage but will
not be determining factors for applicants.
Successful applicants will be required to comply with the university’s policies, practices and procedures for the
postgraduate sector.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
 a letter of application;
 a comprehensive CV;
 academic transcripts, and
 the names and details of at least two contactable referees.
Selection of eligible candidates will be made by a sub-committee in the Department of Clinical laboratory Sciences
CONTACT DETAILS: Complete applications and enquiries should be directed to Associate Professor Muazzam Jacobs.
Email: muazzam.jacobs@uct.ac.za
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by DrUche3(m): 1:36pm On Aug 11, 2015
otokx:

Thank you Comrade.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by otokx(m): 7:18am On Aug 12, 2015
dearpiriye:

I printed my slip yesterday to pay today and now the new price is not yet reflected...smh for uniport always disorganised

Unique UniPORT

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (457) (Reply)

IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. / 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: / University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.