Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,811 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Breakingnews!!! Photos: “yes! I Am Pregnant” Ini Edo Confirms Pregnancy Rumour - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breakingnews!!! Photos: “yes! I Am Pregnant” Ini Edo Confirms Pregnancy Rumour (13934 Views)

Ini Edo Confirms Her Appointment As Special-Adviser To Akwa Ibom Governor / Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Married To My Dream Man, Not Because Am Pregnant / Kim Kardashian Confirms Pregnancy With Nude Photo ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breakingnews!!! Photos: “yes! I Am Pregnant” Ini Edo Confirms Pregnancy Rumour by GLeesMODEL(m): 12:40am On May 05, 2013
At the gathering during the birthday of Ibinaboh Fiberesima, screen goddess, Ini Edo was part of the people who made the event tick.

One of the side attraction of the party is that, it was oblivious Ini's tommy was a bit protruded, rumour has it she is some months gone again. Pictures sure don't lie.

As the uncertainty grew GLeesMEDIA in its quest to confirm the growing rumour stumbled on the Interview granted by the Screen goddess very recently to E- 24 Magazine

According to interview granted to E-24 Magazine.

Ini Edo is preggo!!

Congratulations Mum!!!

Follow @gleesconcepts!!!

Re: Breakingnews!!! Photos: “yes! I Am Pregnant” Ini Edo Confirms Pregnancy Rumour by Temismith(f): 8:29am On May 05, 2013
See dis ngbeke oo, Soo? Are u not married? Abegi.
Re: Breakingnews!!! Photos: “yes! I Am Pregnant” Ini Edo Confirms Pregnancy Rumour by Shugamania(f): 9:45am On May 05, 2013
Hmm..
Op, no offence meant but.. do you know the meaning of 'breaking news'?

U're sure this is not an old issue of E-24 when Goldie and prezzo was still news?
Re: Breakingnews!!! Photos: “yes! I Am Pregnant” Ini Edo Confirms Pregnancy Rumour by Shugamania(f): 9:49am On May 05, 2013
Infact, am quite sure now..
Aki's wife's graduation made d news around July last year..almost a year ago.

Get ur facts right.
Re: Breakingnews!!! Photos: “yes! I Am Pregnant” Ini Edo Confirms Pregnancy Rumour by meobizy(f): 1:39pm On Dec 08, 2018
Where is the child?

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng / (pic)what!! Alex Ekubo Grabs Yemi Alade's Big Ass. / Happy Birthday To Wande Coal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.