Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,350 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Married To My Dream Man, Not Because Am Pregnant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Married To My Dream Man, Not Because Am Pregnant (38517 Views)

Linda Ikeji Replies Charley Boy: "I'm Getting Married" / "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking / Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Married To My Dream Man, Not Because Am Pregnant by sugarbelly: 5:13am On Jan 09, 2016
Busty diva, Cossy Orjiakor, in a chat with Saturday Beats has confirmed that she is truly going to tie the knot this year with her sweetheart. She added that her decision to get married this year as announced on her social media page is not because she is pregnant.

Even though she was thoroughly probed to reveal who the lucky man is, the singer refused to divulge any information about her man. She said that anyone who is eager to know who the man is should wait till her wedding day.

She said, “I am not getting married because I am pregnant. I am walking down the aisle with the man of my dreams because both of us are in love with each other. It is a feeling of pure love. I am hoping to get married abroad most especially in Las Vegas but I don’t know about my man. I chose Las Vegas because I like the city and its scenery.

“I am still going to be in Nigeria after marriage. Rather than leave the country, I would encourage my man to start up a business here in Nigeria. I am not the type of lady that would leave my fatherland.”

The busty lady said that she doubts if her style would change after she gets married because her man loves her the way she is.

“I don’t know if my style would change but the person I am with likes me the way I am. He is not complaining. I am not going to divulge much information about my man till the D-day but he is not in the Nigerian entertainment industry,” she said.

Source: http://www.punchng.com/im-getting-married-to-my-dream-man-cossy-orjiakor/

Cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, ishilove

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Married To My Dream Man, Not Because Am Pregnant by sugarbelly: 5:14am On Jan 09, 2016
In case missed the previous news here is the photo of her likely husband to be

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/01/im-getting-married-to-my-dream-man-not.html?m=1

He's cute sha... See love nah
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Married To My Dream Man, Not Because Am Pregnant by Nobody: 5:26am On Jan 09, 2016
hmm ure married to him bcaus no family in Nigeria will allow their son to get married to you, ure married to him bcaus ure tired of using dildos so as he is a white man with money, the sex and brazillian hair part is settled. "RIP TO THE MAN IN ADVANCE. "lalasticlala im i lying?

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Married To My Dream Man, Not Because Am Pregnant by kilokeys(m): 5:43am On Jan 09, 2016
Wow.. Cossy congrats on your twins shocked

I am sure they can't be anywhere else but ur boobs..

Does she have a womb? undecided

Wow.. Thats new.. Great smiley

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Married To My Dream Man, Not Because Am Pregnant by hacmond(m): 6:01am On Jan 09, 2016
No be only Vegas.... Make she go do am for Alagbado or Sango Ota grin... Olosho sef want beta thing cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Married To My Dream Man, Not Because Am Pregnant by angelTI(f): 6:05am On Jan 09, 2016
Cossy is getting married oooo. Hehehehehehe

The man get strong mind sha undecided

Happy married life in advance to her, I hope we won't hear of divorce after 3 months

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Married To My Dream Man, Not Because Am Pregnant by Nobody: 6:09am On Jan 09, 2016
marriage ke.... i didn't read this properly *adjust reading speck*

6 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Married To My Dream Man, Not Because Am Pregnant by utenwuson: 6:21am On Jan 09, 2016
what does this woman do for a living? As in. why is she celebrated? all I ever heard is she always wt her bombs like buest every where she goes like mtn

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Married To My Dream Man, Not Because Am Pregnant by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 09, 2016
Repulsive

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Married To My Dream Man, Not Because Am Pregnant by Airforce1(m): 6:53am On Jan 09, 2016
Congrats dear

I wish you happiness, long life and endless blessings n your marriage.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Married To My Dream Man, Not Because Am Pregnant by cruzita(f): 7:08am On Jan 09, 2016
but come to think to think of it ,all these women showing themselves may not be so bad compared to some holy wenches we think are decent but they are worse than prost!tutes.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Married To My Dream Man, Not Because Am Pregnant by cruzita(f): 7:10am On Jan 09, 2016
congrats and HML in advance.I hope God blesses u with twins to support those ones on your chest

4 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Married To My Dream Man, Not Because Am Pregnant by Jimbadly: 7:18am On Jan 09, 2016
Good luck to her.

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Married To My Dream Man, Not Because Am Pregnant by pretydiva(f): 7:20am On Jan 09, 2016
So she's even pregnant undecided...may she not give birth 2 a girl oo

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Married To My Dream Man, Not Because Am Pregnant by brunofarad(m): 8:40am On Jan 09, 2016
Good. Luck
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Married To My Dream Man, Not Because Am Pregnant by Demmocrats(m): 8:40am On Jan 09, 2016
A bitvh that is unfaithful during courtship can never be faithful during marriage.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Married To My Dream Man, Not Because Am Pregnant by Helkayklassic(m): 8:40am On Jan 09, 2016
Aunty tie the knot faster please! I have known you since the days of Apple juice. I am tired of seeing those saggy boobs without its nipples.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Married To My Dream Man, Not Because Am Pregnant by allanphash7(m): 8:40am On Jan 09, 2016
Why
pretydiva:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Married To My Dream Man, Not Because Am Pregnant by J3da: 8:41am On Jan 09, 2016
Hello beloved!

Do you know that:

Buffalos kill 7 people every year.
Lions kill 500 people every year
Hippos kill 800 people every year.
Spiders kill 5000 in people every year.
Scorpions kill 7000 people every year.
Snakes kill 10000 people every year.

Guess what?

Mosquitoes kill 2.7 million people every year.

The smallest are the deadliest.

Small 'sins', hardly noticed by many, are the most deadly to your spiritual life.

Avoid excuses for not praying and studying the Word of God but allotting few moments of your day to your creator for your spiritual Development.

Sins of omission are just as deadly as sins of commission.

White lies, gossiping, small lies which committed frequently are more deadly.

Mind those little compromises that you do daily.
They are the ones that will bring your downfall.

Successful people have two things on their lips,
"Smile and silence".

Smile can solve problems, while
Silence can avoid problems.

Sugar and salt may be mixed together but ants reject the salt and carry away only the sugar.

Select the right people in life and make your life better and sweeter.

If you failed to achieve your dreams, change your ways not your Creator.

Remember, trees change their leaves, not their roots.

You will never reach your destination if you stop and throw stones at every dog that barks.

Haters will see you walking on water and say it's because you can't swim.

Even if you dance on water, Your enemies will accuse you of raising dust.

Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business and to work with your own hands.

Remember Don’t ever wrestle with a pig. You’ll both get dirty, but the pig will enjoy it.

Be wise this year and be smart...............

71 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Married To My Dream Man, Not Because Am Pregnant by bastien: 8:42am On Jan 09, 2016
Who ur marriage help? Abegi patk well
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Married To My Dream Man, Not Because Am Pregnant by Generalkorex(m): 8:42am On Jan 09, 2016
Ehn ehn. If cossy could be planning marriage,my sister who tell u dat u can never marry. Forget am
congrat cossy.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Married To My Dream Man, Not Because Am Pregnant by Profkomolafe(m): 8:42am On Jan 09, 2016
grin grin ;Dthese are signs that the world is coming to an end.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Married To My Dream Man, Not Because Am Pregnant by Holamide222(f): 8:42am On Jan 09, 2016
Noting is imposible in this life
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Married To My Dream Man, Not Because Am Pregnant by Victorchuks4(m): 8:42am On Jan 09, 2016
Gudluk n gud for her
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Married To My Dream Man, Not Because Am Pregnant by ultrazone(m): 8:42am On Jan 09, 2016
Following
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Married To My Dream Man, Not Because Am Pregnant by GodpunishBuhari: 8:42am On Jan 09, 2016
pretydiva:

And if she does?

May you not give birth to a boy in jesus name AMen!!!

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Married To My Dream Man, Not Because Am Pregnant by Chaoberry: 8:43am On Jan 09, 2016
Her bosom fit feed the whole of nairaland

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Married To My Dream Man, Not Because Am Pregnant by Tosinville(m): 8:44am On Jan 09, 2016
I'm so sure he is white, na only white men dey marry 9ja trash, they are the lawma grin

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Married To My Dream Man, Not Because Am Pregnant by Rutheby(f): 8:44am On Jan 09, 2016
Na she sabi. Her life indeed, nobody business
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Married To My Dream Man, Not Because Am Pregnant by allthingsgood: 8:50am On Jan 09, 2016
I pity this lady. She is doomed to age and die alone. This is the curse of those who feel to pretty or sexy to settle for anybody. "Man of dreams" my foot. There is no man anywhere so stop deceiving yourself cossy. You reduced yourself to public ridicule so u cant be taken serious by any sane man

No to pretty girls: Get off your high horse and settle down while you still young. That ugly man u rejected in your youth, you will end up begging him when u are wrinkled!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Humblesmith Flaunts His New Jeep, His First Car / Charles Okocha: The Destruction Of A Car Is A Scene From An Upcoming Movie / Mo Abudu With Her Daughter & Mother: 3 Generations Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.