Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,917 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver (21486 Views)

Chidi Odiah Denies Being A Taxi Driver In The US / Ex Super Eagles Star, Chidi Odiah Turns Taxi Driver In The US / Super Eagles Star, Chidi Odiah Sends Wife And Kid Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by ccsexyluv: 8:15am On May 05, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-DdHHVvkQ6m0/UYWKziE9pcI/AAAAAAABqG4/hTaQnmwD_jk/s1600/171349912.jpg[/img]Former Super Eagles defender, Chidi Odiah, 30, has released a statement denying recent reports that he now drives taxis in the US to survive after being let go by his Russian club, Cska Moscow. See his statement below...

My attention has being drawn to the slandering news going round the online media that I was spotted driving a Taxi somewhere in the United States of America.

I am taking this rebuttal path due to the hurt that story has caused my friends and family members. With due respect to taxi drivers who means of livelihood are through that means, I state, emphatically, that I am not a taxi driver neither am I in the United States of America . I am a professional footballer who loves my profession and yet to resign from playing football.

Read More + Pictures Here : : http://ning.it/11L2fWQ

Stay Updated, Follow @naijablogger on Twitter [www.twitter.com/naijablogger]. Pin:296D0699 | www.
Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by Nobody: 8:38am On May 05, 2013
noted
Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by Saintsquare(m): 9:50am On May 05, 2013
Ok!
Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by joseph1013: 2:03pm On May 05, 2013
You are not a taxi-driver and not in the US. It's okay bros. But I have a question for you: where are you and what are you doing for a living since you have been released by your club?
Thank you,
Your fan.

5 Likes

Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by Abbey2sam(m): 3:40pm On May 05, 2013
joseph1013: You are not a taxi-driver and not in the US. It's okay bros. But I have a question for you: where are you and what are you doing for a living since you have been released by your club?
Thank you,
Your fan.

Are you dumb?
Can't you see where he said he's still a professional footballer

22 Likes

Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by fuckluv(f): 5:08pm On May 05, 2013
Rotflmao. Nigerians no dey carry last in spreading bad news! To think that i was pitying him yesterday, lol. Some people have even begin to adduce his misfortune to the witches in his village. How i love moi country!

6 Likes

Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by fuckluv(f): 5:11pm On May 05, 2013
joseph1013: You are not a taxi-driver and not in the US. It's okay bros. But I have a question for you: where are you and what are you doing for a living since you have been released by your club?
Thank you,
Your fan.
U mean ceiling fan
Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by joseph1013: 7:34pm On May 05, 2013
Abbey2sam:

Are you dumb?

What is wrong with this i.diot? So in your mind you think you've answers to my questions. Okay, which country is he in? And which club does he play for?
Damn it, what is wrong with these children that lack home training? You think the fact that you hide behind your phone makes abusing people cool. Get a life!

18 Likes

Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by Tolexander: 7:49pm On May 05, 2013
He should have posted a picture of his current club for people to believe. Or tell us the current club he plays for to verify.

1 Like

Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by ijemomo(m): 10:46pm On May 05, 2013
Your explanation is ok. Pls we should let d guy be
Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by Nobody: 12:02am On May 06, 2013
Tolexander: He should have posted a picture of his current club for people to believe. Or tell us the current club he plays for to verification.
like you all asked for a pic of him driving the cab b you all spread the rumours?

5 Likes

Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by Nobody: 8:21am On May 06, 2013
[size=13pt]It beats me how some people read a thread that has NO LINK or PROOF and deem it true. How many cursed him less than 24 hours ago? This thread better be filled with apologies.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by Burger01(m): 11:20am On May 06, 2013
Thank you,
Your fan.
Is he compelled to answer this silly question?

sad
Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by robertstancy: 11:20am On May 06, 2013
Is taxi driving not better than football?
Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by yuzedo: 11:23am On May 06, 2013
BRO STOP LYEING! angry angry angry

I saw u driveing Datsun pizzer car. dat was when i tramvel to american on summer holliday in dezemba., u help me carry my lewis vitton nike bag and help my babe wit sweet brezz and ice cream laps who is a internationall model to carry her bag of ugu leaf to my governoship suite in sheraton hotel america. u said, 'junior chief yuzedo sweetus, sir, u are a grate men." and i said yes, yes i am. then i dash u $100,04 tip... CASH! angry

4 Likes

Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by Nobody: 11:23am On May 06, 2013
Tolexander: He should have posted a picture of his current club for people to believe. Or tell us the current club he plays for to verification.
Maybe you should start by posting the pictures of where you work, the environment, the AC units and plasma tv hanging on the walls.

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by Castos(m): 11:24am On May 06, 2013
Good to hear.
Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by Lilimax(f): 11:24am On May 06, 2013
He may have quited football but that does not mean he is a Taxi driver.

1 Like

Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by Ekpekus(m): 11:25am On May 06, 2013
Nairaland indeed know what they are doing. They put a news in the FP without verification in most cases to cause traffic on the site and they ALWAYS have an antidote to such fallacious news and allegations.
I bet you, before the news of Chidi Odiah as a taxi driver in the US came out, they already had the response of him debunking it. What a group.
Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by shameontd: 11:26am On May 06, 2013
Lets all Pray for our country men. Wish them the best and hope they are all doing well because their success is ours too. Guys pipe low on the abuses and focus on redeeming our image.
Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by Lilimax(f): 11:26am On May 06, 2013
It high time most news are confirmed for authenticity
before making from page.
Moderators should take note else it will rubbish the
whole essence of Nairaland.
My opinion though...

1 Like

Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by Youngk(m): 11:26am On May 06, 2013
Abbey2sam:

Are you dumb?
proffessional footballer of which club?
Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by lifestyle1(m): 11:27am On May 06, 2013
If you are really engaged and busy with work, you wont bother replying

1 Like

Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by knash1(m): 11:27am On May 06, 2013
Thank you,
Your fan.
u a just so stupid.
Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by MadCow1: 11:28am On May 06, 2013
Ekpekus: Nairaland indeed know what they are doing. They put a news in the FP without verification in most cases to cause traffic on the site and they ALWAYS have an antidote to such fallacious news and allegations.
I bet you, before the news of Chidi Odiah as a taxi driver in the US came out, they already had the response of him debunking it. What a group.

Na today!!!!

Because his name is 'Chidi Odiah' na.. If it were 'Opabunmi' or 'Olofinjana', you would have seen 'RUMOUR' by the side of the thread caption (that is if it will even see the light of day)..

2 Likes

Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by delikay4luv: 11:29am On May 06, 2013
yuzedo: BRO STOP LYEING! angry angry angry

I saw u driveing Datsun pizzer car. dat was when i tramvel to american on summer holliday in dezemba., u help me carry my lewis vitton nike bag and help my babe wit sweet brezz and ice cream laps who is a internationall model to carry her bag of ugu leaf to my governoship suite in sheraton hotel america. u said, 'junior chief yuzedo sweetus, sir, u are a grate men." and i said yes, yes i am. then i dash u $100,04 tip... CASH! angry
ur grammer fit give am accident self. otodo. keep hating

5 Likes

Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by Akpaife(m): 11:29am On May 06, 2013
Chidi odiah never mine them keep doing wht u r doing we nigs love gossip dnt let gossip draw u back bt if I may ask taxi driver na bad tin?

Some piple na taxi driver them feed n take care of their families so I dnt see anytin bad 4 some1 2 be taxi driver
Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by ibitomisi: 11:32am On May 06, 2013
mtn magic sim is still on, my fellow guyz i won't charge you buh just demand for recharge card in exchange for the tweak. Call 08024319706
Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by MadCow1: 11:34am On May 06, 2013
delikay4luv: ur grammer fit give am accident self. otodo. keep hating

This gif best describes you and your post!!

4 Likes

Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by Krasid(m): 11:37am On May 06, 2013
nigerians wicked oo.soon them go say yak don turn drug trafficker or cobbler.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Air Peace Becomes Official Sponsor Of Nigerian National Teams / Cristiano Ronaldo ‘accepts’ Two-year Suspended Jail Sentence And €18.8m Fine / N'Golo Kante Ruled Out Of World Cup.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.