Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver (21497 Views)

Chidi Odiah Denies Being A Taxi Driver In The US / Ex Super Eagles Star, Chidi Odiah Turns Taxi Driver In The US / Super Eagles Star, Chidi Odiah Sends Wife And Kid Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by LCGeorge: 11:37am On May 06, 2013
" I did not have driving relations with that taxi" - Bill Odiah

@wheatmeal

Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by Krasid(m): 11:38am On May 06, 2013
nigerians wicked oo.soon them go say yak don turn drug trafficker or cobbler. grin
Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by Soso990240(m): 11:39am On May 06, 2013
joseph1013: You are not a taxi-driver and not in the US. It's okay bros. But I have a question for you: where are you and what are you doing for a living since you have been released by your club?
Thank you,
Your fan.
ur suspicious nature made u nt 2 read inbetween lines..and wots ur business about wher he stays and his job? Do u care dat much?
Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by Nobody: 11:50am On May 06, 2013
yuzedo: BRO STOP LYEING! angry angry angry

I saw u driveing Datsun pizzer car. dat was when i tramvel to american on summer holliday in dezemba., u help me carry my lewis vitton nike bag and help my babe wit sweet brezz and ice cream laps who is a internationall model to carry her bag of ugu leaf to my governoship suite in sheraton hotel america. u said, 'junior chief yuzedo sweetus, sir, u are a grate men." and i said yes, yes i am. then i dash u $100,04 tip... CASH! angry
Shey na u get d@ Musiwa moniker? #Stylistics#
Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by deskossy(m): 11:50am On May 06, 2013
d guy said he is not a taxi driver.......watelse do u peeps want
Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by churific(m): 11:51am On May 06, 2013
"I am taking this rebuttal path due to the hurt that story has caused my friends and family members."

1. Such nonsense. It might come to a surprise to some, but a lot of Taxi drivers in the United States make more than professional football players. Try to Google how much a taxi Medallion cost in New York City and it will blow your mind.

2. If you are still a professional football player, please state the team you play for with a few pictures and news articles and you squash all doubt.

3. Leave the guy alone! We love to bother people as if it's our God given right...The guy is 30 years old...There's absolutely nothing wrong with a 30 year old retired football player driving a taxi!

It's okay to be respectful!
Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by erico2k2(m): 11:53am On May 06, 2013
joseph1013: You are not a taxi-driver and not in the US. It's okay bros. But I have a question for you: where are you and what are you doing for a living since you have been released by your club?
Thank you,
Your fan.
Guy you get time ohh, wetin this guy do you?
Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by Nobody: 11:53am On May 06, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]It beats me how some people read a thread that has NO LINK or PROOF and deem it true. How many cursed him less than 24 hours ago? This thread better be filled with apologies.[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin. See Ogugua behaving like a newbie. Apology on NL, I am sure the sun will rise from the west first.
Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by kingpin0308(m): 11:56am On May 06, 2013
[quote author=churific]"I am taking this rebuttal path due to the hurt that story has caused my friends and family members."

1. Such nonsense. It might come to a surprise to some, but a lot of Taxi drivers in the United States make more than professional football players. Try to Google how much a taxi Medallion cost in New York City and it will blow your mind.

2. If you are still a professional football player, please state the team you play for with a few pictures and news articles and you squash all doubt.

3. Leave the guy alone! We love to bother people as if it's our God given right...The guy is 30 years old...There's absolutely nothing wrong with a 30 year old retired football player driving a taxi!

It's okay to be respectful!
. Wil al dis affect d c0st 0f garri ?
Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by Amozism: 11:56am On May 06, 2013
Stop fighting urselves and join me to make airtel free call jor
Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by unyimecc(f): 11:57am On May 06, 2013
Taxi driver ₪☺ b bad thing in a country like US. But nija I hail una because una fit spoil person image

1 Like

Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by ddeola: 11:59am On May 06, 2013
Bros, U don't owe anybody any explanation jare when U no go knock d door of dier house to beg 4 moni. Abegi fashy ds lazy bones and keep doing ur thng jare. Keep flying higher jare
Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 06, 2013
Is it not this same Chidi Odiah who got married not long ago and treats his wife like a trash bag? Is he not the same man who abandoned his wife and son and refused to give them feeding allowance? can someone please prove me wrong?
Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by ConstantineN(m): 12:02pm On May 06, 2013
lol if u dey drive taxi shey na garri u dey find
Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by scolari92: 12:05pm On May 06, 2013
hahahahaha
Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by Chibuhealth(f): 12:14pm On May 06, 2013
Even if u are a taxi driver,does dat mean? Or is it not better than some jobless Nairalanders here dat their work is only to gosip and post fakes.
Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by Castos(m): 12:20pm On May 06, 2013
joseph1013:

What is wrong with this i.diot? So in your mind you think you've answers to my questions. Okay, which country is he in? And which club does he play for?
Damn it, what is wrong with these children that lack home training? You think the fact that you hide behind your phone makes abusing people cool. Get a life!
it's not every man with beards that is matured, your post is the dumbest ever.
Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by zhirinmai(m): 12:24pm On May 06, 2013
Thank you,
Your fan.
Abeg elp me ask am oo
Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 06, 2013
ccsexyluv: [img]http://3.bp..com/-DdHHVvkQ6m0/UYWKziE9pcI/AAAAAAABqG4/hTaQnmwD_jk/s1600/171349912.jpg[/img]Former Super Eagles defender, Chidi Odiah, 30, has released a statement denying recent reports that he now drives taxis in the US to survive after being let go by his Russian club, Cska Moscow. See his statement below...

My attention has being drawn to the slandering news going round the online media that I was spotted driving a Taxi somewhere in the United States of America.

I am taking this rebuttal path due to the hurt that story has caused my friends and family members. With due respect to taxi drivers who means of livelihood are through that means, I state, emphatically, that I am not a taxi driver neither am I in the United States of America . I am a professional footballer who loves my profession and yet to resign from playing football.

Read More + Pictures Here : : http://ning.it/11L2fWQ

Stay Updated, Follow @naijablogger on Twitter [www.twitter.com/naijablogger]. Pin:296D0699 | www.

[size=18pt]His grammar and writing skills are worse than that of a taxi driver shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
This one pass WAEC so?[/size]
Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by chesterdon: 12:34pm On May 06, 2013
Even if he is a taxi driver in the US,he is more better than some of us here.
Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by Costa2000(m): 12:42pm On May 06, 2013
He said he is not a Taxi driver,why una dey ask him wetin he dey do?,even if na taxi he dey drive how de matter come concern una.
Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by Inik(m): 12:45pm On May 06, 2013
Negative news spreads like wildfire in Nigeria
Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by oba2flex(m): 12:54pm On May 06, 2013
nwando:

[size=18pt]His grammar and writing skills are worse than that of a taxi driver shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Na wah o! The guy is still struggling to free himself from the taxi-driving thing and u are again auditing his grammar.Wetin this man do u?
Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by nep2ra(m): 12:58pm On May 06, 2013
For full details on Chidi Odiah's current status as a professional footballer, click on the link below:

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/chidi-odiah/profil/spieler_15906.html

Nigerians should learn to respect people's privacy. He's a taxi driver. So what? Are we feeding him? Did he beg any of us for money? He's doing his best to honestly earn a living while making something out of his life. How is that our business? They won't help you when you are down. When you are successful they hate on you. When you fall from grace, they are the first to spread the bad news. Human Beings!!!!
Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by Benbiana(f): 1:04pm On May 06, 2013
[quote

author=ccsexyluv][img]http://3.bp..com/-DdHHVvkQ6m0/UYWKziE9pcI/AAAAAAABqG4/hTaQnmwD_jk/s1600/171349912.jpg[/img]Former
Super Eagles defender, Chidi Odiah, 30, has released a statement
denying recent reports that he now drives taxis in the US to survive
after being let go by his Russian club, Cska Moscow. See his statement
below...

My attention has being drawn to the slandering news going round the
online media that I was spotted driving a Taxi somewhere in the United
States of America.

I am taking this rebuttal path due to the hurt that story has caused
my friends and family members. With due respect to taxi drivers who
means of livelihood are through that means, I state, emphatically, that I
am not a taxi driver neither am I in the United States of America . I
am a professional footballer who loves my profession and yet to resign
from playing football.

Read More + Pictures Here : : http://ning.it/11L2fWQ

Stay Updated, Follow @naijablogger on Twitter
[www.twitter.com/naijablogger]. Pin:296D0699 | www.[/quote]

pls leav im alone. its his private life. @Yuzedo, whether he's lying or nt, its none of ur business
Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 06, 2013
oba2flex: Na wah o! The guy is still struggling to free himself from the taxi-driving thing and u are again auditing his grammar.Wetin this man do u?

He is an insult to taxi drivers
Can he follow a GPS direction accurately judging by his writing
He should do himself a favor and register in a community college wherever his taxi business may be and brush up
No need looking fine when you are throwing Ogbunigwe from your oral cavity
Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by yemmy19(m): 1:20pm On May 06, 2013
Thank you,
Your fan.

Ask google.....idiot
U must be a good for nothing human......oloshi eyan radarada omo iya aje
Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by victor2exl(m): 1:29pm On May 06, 2013
Am happy about this new age social network means of investigative journalism if only this can be used as true weapon of order and correction to the systematic corruption in the country...it will be a victory for the new generations of this Nigeria...Keep it up..Two thumbs up for all N.landers
Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by Biim: 1:31pm On May 06, 2013
Smh for Nigerians, I saw the guy in the church on sunday, he came with a fine car and he looks like he is doing well.
Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by BankuTilapia: 1:31pm On May 06, 2013
Tolexander: He should have posted a picture of his current club for people to believe. Or tell us the current club he plays for to verification.
U r a true definition of stupidityyyyyy, a typical nigerian buffoon witout any iota of thinking. Mr. Odiah is not in dis world to live up to ur phucking expectation and owes u no damn explanations. U r a complete imbe.cile and an absolute eeeediot and i am very sure ur bone head will even be rejected for ritual purposes by ur village gods. Datz how dumb u r, think before u talk.

1 Like

Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by BankuTilapia: 1:37pm On May 06, 2013
nwando:

He is an insult to taxi drivers
Can he follow a GPS direction accurately judging by his writing
He should do himself a favor and register in a community college wherever his taxi business may be and brush up
No need looking fine when you are throwing Ogbunigwe from your oral cavity
Listen to diz chimp, u r here finding flaws in his writing. Wot hv u achieve urself in ur pathetic n miserable life.

1 Like

Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by Aikayy: 1:54pm On May 06, 2013
nwando:

Na 5 credit for WAEC them they use enter super eagles abi? Ode oshi!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Super Eagles Players Smear Igbonu With Cake As He Celebrates Birthday (Pics) / N'Golo Kante Ruled Out Of World Cup. / Air Peace Becomes Official Sponsor Of Nigerian National Teams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.