Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver (21498 Views)

Chidi Odiah Denies Being A Taxi Driver In The US / Ex Super Eagles Star, Chidi Odiah Turns Taxi Driver In The US / Super Eagles Star, Chidi Odiah Sends Wife And Kid Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by ghettodreamz(m): 1:56pm On May 06, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Listen to diz chimp, u r here finding flaws in his writing. Wot hv u achieve urself in ur pathetic n miserable life.

gringringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by ghettodreamz(m): 1:57pm On May 06, 2013
Aikayy:

Na 5 credit for WAEC them they use enter super eagles abi? Ode oshi!

gringringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by pendusky(m): 1:58pm On May 06, 2013
joseph1013: You are not a taxi-driver and not in the US. It's okay bros. But I have a question for you: where are you and what are you doing for a living since you have been released by your club?
Thank you,
Your fan.
Can You answer that question?
Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by pendusky(m): 2:04pm On May 06, 2013
Lilimax: It high time most news are confirmed for authenticity
before making from page.
Moderators should take note else it will rubbish the
whole essence of Nairaland.
My opinion though...
Seconded! well said! on the same page wit u oga madam at the top..
Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by ichidodo: 2:24pm On May 06, 2013
yuzedo: BRO STOP LYEING! angry angry angry

I saw u driveing Datsun pizzer car. dat was when i tramvel to american on summer holliday in dezemba., u help me carry my lewis vitton nike bag and help my babe wit sweet brezz and ice cream laps who is a internationall model to carry her bag of ugu leaf to my governoship suite in sheraton hotel america. u said, 'junior chief yuzedo sweetus, sir, u are a grate men." and i said yes, yes i am. then i dash u $100,04 tip... CASH! angry
Banana icelander.
Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by isaco(m): 2:25pm On May 06, 2013
Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by isaco(m): 2:26pm On May 06, 2013
Let Chidi Odiah tell d world d club he is playing now, after all he was a Nigeria player I can follow him. I check its profile on wikipedia no club written, his last club is CSK Moscow, now free agent. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chidi_Odiah
Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by supaeagles(m): 2:29pm On May 06, 2013
Abbey2sam:
Are you dumb?
Can't you see where he said he's still a professional footballer
If he is a professional footballer with no club the I too can claim i'm a professional footballer since I kick a football around with my boys on weekends.
Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by softangel(m): 2:31pm On May 06, 2013
yuzedo: BRO STOP LYEING! angry angry angry

I saw u driveing Datsun pizzer car. dat was when i tramvel to american on summer holliday in dezemba., u help me carry my lewis vitton nike bag and help my babe wit sweet brezz and ice cream laps who is a internationall model to carry her bag of ugu leaf to my governoship suite in sheraton hotel america. u said, 'junior chief yuzedo sweetus, sir, u are a grate men." and i said yes, yes i am. then i dash u $100,04 tip... CASH! angry

I have been noticing your comments and realize how dumb you are. Plz go back to primary sch, it is never too late.

1 Like

Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by morenath(m): 2:35pm On May 06, 2013
Abbey2sam:

Are you dumb?
Can't you see where he said he's still a professional footballer
Am sure he is not only deaf...ofwhich wat concern him with someone's life....falana ran tie....u carry someone load on head and left urs behind
Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 06, 2013
I know this news was fake that is why i did,nt commet on it when i heard it then. This guy play nt less than 8 years in CSK MOSCO. even if they are in secoi.liga a.d they ate paying him 30,euro a month nt a week times it by 8 years. haba aproko people.

1 Like

Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by Jamisco: 2:53pm On May 06, 2013
Tolexander: He should have posted a picture of his current club for people to believe. Or tell us the current club he plays for to verification.

why? did you posted that you are working with CBN, OR NO NNPC, NO WORLD BANK. Since you are his passenger pls post the routes he used to follow in the US

1 Like

Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by Mologi(m): 4:00pm On May 06, 2013
joseph1013: You are not a taxi-driver and not in the US. It's okay bros. But I have a question for you: where are you and what are you doing for a living since you have been released by your club?
Thank you,
Your fan.
oga sir he said he's stl a professional footballer haa! 9ja
Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by Cashio(m): 4:01pm On May 06, 2013
fuckluv: U mean ceiling fan
Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by Cashio(m): 4:01pm On May 06, 2013
fuckluv: U mean ceiling fan
meen u too duuuulllll
Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by MadCow1: 4:16pm On May 06, 2013
softangel:

I have been noticing your comments and realize how dumb you are. Plz go back to primary sch, it is never too late.

If you believe that Yuzedo is dumb, then I'm really sorry for you!! Somebody that lives in Banana Island.. You better drop your pin in his inbox before its too late for you o!!
Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by yuzedo: 4:34pm On May 06, 2013
Mad Cow:

If you believe that Yuzedo is dumb, then I'm really sorry for you!! Somebody that lives in Banana Island.. You better drop your pin in his inbox before its too late for you o!!
tenk bro. i promiss u one nite in her kitty my grate mansion pent house suit wit mowet shampain and fry fish. wink
Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by Tabawababy(f): 4:35pm On May 06, 2013
My name is Tabawa or in english is Tabawancy. I am a new friend of the nairaland. I joint today. Pls how can I make new posting into nairaland? And pls I am sick. I have my grain headache. Welldone my friends.
Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by crackjoor: 4:50pm On May 06, 2013
Thank you,
Your fan.

what are u̶̲̥̅̊ doing for a living .... pesen tell u̶̲̥̅̊ him profession u̶̲̥̅̊ still D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ ask dumb question. .. m.u.f. u like u
Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by Tabawababy(f): 4:58pm On May 06, 2013
crackjoor:

what are u̶̲̥̅̊ doing for a living .... pesen tell u̶̲̥̅̊ him profession u̶̲̥̅̊ still D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ ask dumb question. .. m.u.f. u like u
Load is my shephert... Why do friends in nairas like to insult each order? Why? Is bat stop it.
Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by cap28: 5:38pm On May 06, 2013
Tolexander: He should have posted a picture of his current club for people to believe. Or tell us the current club he plays for to verify.

why does he owe you an explanation - did you pay for his training?
Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by Ufosboy1: 5:54pm On May 06, 2013
Nija and rumor one day dem tells say god don die
Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by okechukwu2013: 6:18pm On May 06, 2013
joseph1013:

What is wrong with this i.diot? So in your mind you think you've answers to my questions. Okay, which country is he in? And which club does he play for?
Damn it, what is wrong with these children that lack home training? You think the fact that you hide behind your phone makes abusing people cool. Get a life!

What is your problem grand pa? If at all there was insult you asked for it! Are you really dumb? If he is released by his club and hasnt gotten a new club does that mean he is nomore a footballer? Dont you know who Chidi is? Even if decides not to play again he will never be poor NEVER! SO SHUT UP!
Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 06, 2013
naijababe: grin grin grin grin grin. See Ogugua behaving like a newbie. Apology on NL, I am sure the sun will rise from the west first.

[size=13pt]Lmao! #TeamOptimism[/size]

1 Like

Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by nep2ra(m): 8:15pm On May 06, 2013
isaco: Let Chidi Odiah tell d world d club he is playing now, after all he was a Nigeria player I can follow him. I check its profile on wikipedia no club written, his last club is CSK Moscow, now free agent. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chidi_Odiah

For full details on Chidi Odiah's current status as a professional footballer, click on the link below:

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/chidi-odiah/profil/spieler_15906.html

Nigerians should learn to respect people's privacy. He's a taxi driver. So what? Are we feeding him? Did he beg any of us for money? He's doing his best to honestly earn a living while making something out of his life. How is that our business? They won't help you when you are down. When you are successful they hate on you. When you fall from grace, they are the first to spread the bad news. Human Beings!!!
Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by Nobody: 12:46am On May 07, 2013
Ok Taxi driver. undecided
Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by seedorfg(m): 12:57am On May 07, 2013
u sef dey among 9ja o. . .na all of una wicked
Re: Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver by Richy4(m): 5:53am On May 07, 2013
Mr Odiah,I do not see the reason why you should respond to this silly rumour/ insinuation. what ever you decide to do for a living is your choice. when you choose to be a soccer player for Nigeria and other clubs, that was strictly your choice. and if you sir decide today to change your profession and become a cab driver, that is also your choice. you owe no one an explanation. replying the rumour mongers will be dignifying them and their baseless info.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Super Eagles Players Smear Igbonu With Cake As He Celebrates Birthday (Pics) / N'Golo Kante Ruled Out Of World Cup. / Air Peace Becomes Official Sponsor Of Nigerian National Teams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.