Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,335 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

I Need An Atheist As A Friend - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need An Atheist As A Friend (2879 Views)

How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? / Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist / Why I Am Not An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Atheist As A Friend by Kennedyiheme: 9:59am On May 05, 2013
Dnt ask me why but i am tired of christianity, we claim to be highly spiritual, but nothing in our country is workin..im frustrated...this churches jst collect our money....if God created humans, then pls explain why the asians look alike nd we dnt, physics took its course abeg

1 Like

Re: I Need An Atheist As A Friend by ooman(m): 10:56am On May 05, 2013
Of course you have taken the bold step, the journey of a thousand miles begins with a step.

Of course god does not exist and science has answers to everything we see.

Am here whenever you need to talk.
Re: I Need An Atheist As A Friend by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:01am On May 05, 2013
Kennedyiheme: if God created humans, then pls explain why the asians look alike nd we dnt, physics took its course abeg

you are on the right path bro. return to the path of your ancestors. theres no money involved and no religious obligation.

however, can you plz deign to explain to me the above quoted sentence
Re: I Need An Atheist As A Friend by Nobody: 11:07am On May 05, 2013
Kennedyiheme: Dnt ask me why but i am tired of christianity, we claim to be highly spiritual, but nothing in our country is workin..im frustrated...this churches jst collect our money....if God created humans, then pls explain why the asians look alike nd we dnt, physics took its course abeg

Join the facebook groups. You can make friends with faces there.

Everyone is welcoming

-Nigerian atheist group
-Nigerian humanist group

search for them on facebook.

============================================

Dancing azonto

Evangelical atheist on the march

Re: I Need An Atheist As A Friend by ijawkid(m): 11:20am On May 05, 2013
Kennedyiheme: Dnt ask me why but i am tired of christianity,we claim to be highly spiritual, but nothing in our country is workin..im frustrated...this churches jst collect our money....if God created humans, then pls explain why the asians look alike nd we dnt, physics took its course abeg

Oboy you never talk wetin your problem be.......when you ready talk........

you can join ooman,LB and the rest in there mumuness.......

After joining them come back and tell us if naija would automatically become a better place........angry

1 Like

Re: I Need An Atheist As A Friend by Nobody: 11:24am On May 05, 2013
@LB: Lmao.. where u get that gif from... chai..
Re: I Need An Atheist As A Friend by Nobody: 11:32am On May 05, 2013
ijawkid:

Oboy you never talk wetin your problem be.......when you ready talk........

you can join ooman,LB and the rest in there mumuness.......

After joining them come back and tell us if naija would automatically become a better place........angry

lol....you don turn TB Joshua wey dey heal "spiritual" problems abi?
Re: I Need An Atheist As A Friend by Nobody: 11:37am On May 05, 2013
musKeeto: @LB: Lmao.. where u get that gif from... chai..

lol grin grin grin
Re: I Need An Atheist As A Friend by ijawkid(m): 11:39am On May 05, 2013
Logicboy03:

lol....you don turn TB Joshua wey dey heal "spiritual" problems abi?

gringrin.....lol......

I no dey heal anybody o...I just dey try inform the OP say him never know where dey pain am for body.....grin........
Re: I Need An Atheist As A Friend by PastorOluT(m): 2:37pm On May 05, 2013
Kennedyiheme: Dnt ask me why but i am tired of christianity, we claim to be highly spiritual, but nothing in our country is workin..im frustrated...this churches jst collect our money....if God created humans, then pls explain why the asians look alike nd we dnt, physics took its course abeg

Be sincere with your self man, if you want to be an atheist you should and displaying ignorance on the fact that nothing is working in the country despite Christianity
Re: I Need An Atheist As A Friend by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 05, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Be sincere with your self man, if you want to be an atheist you should and displaying ignorance on the fact that nothing is working in the country despite Christianity

You do realise that christianty is well practiced among the poor and illiterates while the elite/brains of the society are less religious.

Just look at the Most peaceful and most advanced countries- they are mostly irreligious.

Then christianity is highest in poor countries like Senegal and co
Re: I Need An Atheist As A Friend by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 05, 2013
Logicboy03:

You do realise that christianty is well practiced among the poor and illiterates while the elite/brains of the society are less religious.

Just look at the Most peaceful and most advanced countries- they are mostly irreligious.

Is that right? And you got these stats from where exactly?
Re: I Need An Atheist As A Friend by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 05, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Is that right? And you got these stats from where exactly?

Peace index
Human development index
atheists are more likely to be intelligent?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/2111174/Intelligent-people-less-likely-to-believe-in-God.html

===============

Google is your friend.....
Re: I Need An Atheist As A Friend by alexleo(m): 6:04pm On May 05, 2013
Logicboy03:

And your little brain tells you that you are better than me because you are an atheist? Don't just start.
Re: I Need An Atheist As A Friend by manmustwac(m): 6:57pm On May 05, 2013
I don't blame you. In a country where everybody believes in Jesus but are the biggest hypocrites i can understand how you feel searching for people who reason differently
Re: I Need An Atheist As A Friend by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 05, 2013
alexleo:
And your little brain tells you that you are better than me because you are an atheist? Don't just start.

I never said that....it is your inferiority complex.and guilty conscience speaking

1 Like

Re: I Need An Atheist As A Friend by Kennedyiheme: 8:43pm On May 05, 2013
I hve realised i was been brainwashed, when i go to church nd sing "he give me house oo na double double" i was jst deceivin mysele then
Re: I Need An Atheist As A Friend by ijawkid(m): 8:53pm On May 05, 2013
Kennedyiheme: I hve realised i was been brainwashed, when i go to church nd sing "he give me house oo na double double" i was jst deceivin mysele then

Lmao..grin....this OP is just too funny......

Oya go meet atheist.....maybe they might decuple your dreams.......grin.....
Re: I Need An Atheist As A Friend by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 05, 2013

No need to ask why...the bold already says a lot...

Only wished it had not been the case...
Re: I Need An Atheist As A Friend by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 05, 2013
striktlymi:

No need to ask why...the bold already says a lot...

Only wished it had not been the case...

lol....just typical....do you lie and judge people out of habit?

So frustration is what led him to atheism? Bravo...bravo! You know how to judge others very well!

Hypocrite
Re: I Need An Atheist As A Friend by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 05, 2013
Kennedyiheme: I hve realised i was been brainwashed, when i go to church nd sing "he give me house oo na double double" i was jst deceivin mysele then

A grown man who was brain-washed? How do you guys do this to yourselves?
Re: I Need An Atheist As A Friend by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 05, 2013
striktlymi:

A grown man who was brain-washed? How do you guys do this to yourselves?

smh...and you think you're not brainwashed into this fairytale called christianity?
Re: I Need An Atheist As A Friend by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 05, 2013
ooman: Of course you have taken the bold step, the journey of a thousand miles begins with a step.

Of course god does not exist and science has answers to everything we see.

Am here whenever you need to talk.

Delusions!!!
Re: I Need An Atheist As A Friend by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 05, 2013
Logicboy03:

Guy, go and sleep......

Already done that...
Re: I Need An Atheist As A Friend by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 05, 2013
Logicboy03:

smh...and you think you're not brainwashed into this fairytale called christianity?

I can't be as brain-washed as yourself man:

Logicboy03:

Culture is foolish, most of it anyways.

I am assuming that you are yoruba. Sango is silly while prostrating for your elders is nonsense (it is good to respect elders but they are not Gods).

Furthermore, in general, we can not abuse elders in Nigeria. Can you imagine an old man calling me a fool because of something I didnt do, and when I explained the mistake to him and told him to apoloigise, the crowd that gathered said that I should leave the old man alone. They said that I should still respect him. The old man didnt even apologise and was saying that young people have no respect.

F4ck culture. This is why I like progressive countries; they modify their culture with reason.
Re: I Need An Atheist As A Friend by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 05, 2013
striktlymi:

I can't be as brain-washed as yourself man:

[i][/i]

What was wrong in my post about culture you quoted? How am I brainwashed?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jesus' Two Natures: God And Man / Finding It Difficult To Believe That Jesus Died For Me / Give Ceaser What Is Ceaser's And God What Is God's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.