Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,992 members, 7,817,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze (16924 Views)

Pastor Chijioke Who 'Heals' Women By Sucking Breast Opens Church In Kenya(audio) / How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? / Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by Telthetruth(m): 11:07am On May 07, 2013
baynix: Somebody posted this on my Facebook:

I used to be Agnostic... But today i turned to an Atheist! I took my 3rd Jamb Last saturday... And the God who i had so served diligently, gave me 156. Not that i didnt study for the exam, or something but i dont just know what happened. The little faith i used to have in the existence of God, ended this morning after i saw that result! From now henceforth, no more Church services, no more 'our father', no more 'Hail mary'. From today henceforth i'll live as a free man bonded to no fairytale called 'Religion'!

- Chijioke Eze

His Fellow Atheists.. The Ministry Is Moving!!

i laugh in my mother's tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

it beats my imagination over things like this. Why do you choose to remain a church goer instead of being a faithful believe of Christ. Like u said you studied for exam,to what scope did you study? My friend exam is not the true text of knowledge if you failed in your jamb exam it simply tells you to add more effort in your studies instead of turning an Atheist.

Has God not given you everything needed to pass the exam? your brain! yet you want God to perform miracle so that you could remain a believe. no way!

Believe it or not two ways are set for you to choose. Heaven or Hell make your choice, no body is begging you to believe as we shall all stand before the judgement sit of Christ.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by pellegrini1989: 11:09am On May 07, 2013
I knw of someone who wrote same exam & got 227, she was crying dat she doesn't knw wat happened. Dat she has cross checked her question paper & should nt score less than 300. She scored 297 last year bt was denied Medicine by Uniport cos it wasn't dis-accredited.
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by andyanders: 11:10am On May 07, 2013

I used to be Agnostic... But today i turned to an Atheist! I took my 3rd Jamb Last saturday... And the God who i had so served diligently, gave me 156. Not that i didnt study for the exam, or something but i dont just know what happened. The little faith i used to have in the existence of God, ended this morning after i saw that result! From now henceforth, no more Church services, no more 'our father', no more 'Hail mary'. From today henceforth i'll live as a free man bonded to no fairytale called 'Religion'!

- Chijioke Eze

My brother retrace your steps,ask God for forgiveness and try to understand that every disappointment is a blessing.
God is not man be patient with him as He owns you and will make a way for you. Your not getting JAMB now could be a way to preserve you and maybe your next JAMB, you will come to make it, Equally, if you can go to SCOAN for deliverance,
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by otokx(m): 11:11am On May 07, 2013
Instead of reading your book you were occupied with church activities. There is a difference between serving God and being occupied with church activities.
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by asanwaph: 11:16am On May 07, 2013
Pls don't give up on God, Jamb is not enof 2 separate u from ur maker. I will advice u reverse dat decision u v made 2day. Don't worry, may be God has better plans 4 u aside gaining admission.
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by Ishilove: 11:34am On May 07, 2013
The Yoruba will call his problem 'ogun idile'. The battle from his village grin

So because he didn't pass jamb he's now an atheist? Let him go and buy pre-degree form from one of the numerous universities in every cranny in the country and quit bitching and blaming God for his failure. Shior

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by gunuvi(m): 11:36am On May 07, 2013

- Chijioke Eze

Welcome to the fold of freedom. Nothing as good as having direct contact with God without any fake religion..
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by cremeandchic: 11:51am On May 07, 2013
Na wa oo
What if he passed Jamb,got into the university by september and then had a fatal car accident on his way to school and lost his life?

Then God would still be blamed for not protecting him.

There's a reason and time for everything.God is too faithful to fail,he is a merciful God.He also never makes mistakes.Maybe there's a reason he doesn't want you to get into school yet.Maybe he has better plans for you.That's not enough reason to give up on God.

I understand how he feels cos I wrote Jamb twice,I passed both times but no school agreed to admit me.

My Post-Jamb script in Unilorin was nowhere to be found(we were the first set to write post jamb then).I was heart-broken but I look back and thank God for my life now.
I had to go to a private university where I had everything smoothly and graduated with good grades.I have served,I have a good Job while some of my mates are still in school,some are serving.I'm ahead of most of my mates.

So my dear poster,that's not enough reason to give up on God.God did not promise us a stress-free life.He said it himself that we would face challenges in life but we should be of good cheer because we will overcome.

Better luck next time and I hope u find ur way back to God.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by swtcharissa(f): 11:56am On May 07, 2013
ooman: [size=15pt]ITS NOT GOD THAT MAKES PEOPLE PROSPEROUS, ITS US

GOD IS USELESS TO HUMAN SOCIETY[/size]
.....HEI may judgement nott elude ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊,kaiiii
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by cold(m): 11:57am On May 07, 2013

- Chijioke Eze

So rather than staying focused,studying past & present JAMB questions,you were busy dissipating your energy on futile prayers to a hoax also referred to as God. Shebi you don see the result now. What exactly were you expecting? That this God would flash the right options before your eyes in the hall or what? Or split your brains & stuff the answers inside? Oh I get it now,he should have given you wisdom that surpasses all understanding right? Cool story bro,i guess you just have to play the hand you're dealt.
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by profstar(m): 11:57am On May 07, 2013
I think the boy needs to read this post on nairaland:

https://www.nairaland.com/1280482/very-important-issue-check-before
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by Chimaritoponcho: 11:59am On May 07, 2013
ooman: [size=15pt]ITS NOT GOD THAT MAKES PEOPLE PROSPEROUS, ITS US

GOD IS USELESS TO HUMAN SOCIETY[/size]
may God forgive you for you know not what you say
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 07, 2013
baynix:

Loooool ministry is indeed moving them to eternal DOOM

1 Like

Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 07, 2013

- Chijioke Eze

Ok. He was never a Xtian cool
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by Tabawababy(f): 12:41pm On May 07, 2013
My friend take hat with your 156 points. It is not God that right the jamb exams for you. You right it yourself so it is what you sow that you rip.
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 07, 2013
God is not the one that gave you the jamb result. You gave yourself the result.
You say you prepared yourself? Well, obviously not enough.

If you were to run a marathon, and you train only once a week, or for 5 minutes a day, or procastinate the training altogether until a week before the marathon before over-training in hopes that you will catch up...do you think you will win?

1 Like

Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by frederal(m): 12:50pm On May 07, 2013
Ok, u can as well commit ur life to satan-cos it seems he has decieved you, next is destruction. Pls come back and tell us wot you score with satan.
You should be ashaamed of urself! God(The Most High) is not a respecter of anybody.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by Itoroetti(m): 12:52pm On May 07, 2013
ninja4life: Wow i didnt even pray to any fucking god(tanks to nairaland atheist vs theist arguments) and i passed my jamb scored 248 well small right i dont even need d jamb cos to me its real rubbish how d hell do dey mark d questions cos last yr i did jamb i markd my script dis yr with d jamb series and i scord above 233 dat dey gave me last year even though i also prayd with my parent sef.anyhow i'm preparing for my cambridge exam hope i pass well then 200level straight dont need a god to pass.well d guy in question to take heart and read well for next jamb or better go for a predegree or a respectd direct entry course because i dont believe jamb is an exam just pure rubbish.

clap for yourself.watch out d curve of ur life
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by arantess: 12:59pm On May 07, 2013

- Chijioke Eze

foolish earthling, if you were Job, wetin you go come do?...oluku

1 Like

Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by 2good(m): 1:04pm On May 07, 2013
Itoroetti :

clap for yourself.watch out d curve of ur life

Stop this nonsense threat and use your god to eradicate poverty from your over religious Nigeria.
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by Greatlydia(f): 1:09pm On May 07, 2013
watever. God is God
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by Hugo7(m): 1:16pm On May 07, 2013

- Chijioke Eze

His 3rd jamb and so what i written 4 times now and my last,things might not work the way you want it but it works according to how God wants it for you. This is not enough evidence for you to lose faith in God,what happens to those who serve him all their lives and die poor,mi broz dont lose hope..(you destiny has noting to do with your Academic Qualification).
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by Jamesbrian: 1:25pm On May 07, 2013
Lol, some ppl dnt evn knw why de beliv in God
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by lawizle(m): 1:31pm On May 07, 2013
baynix:

Dont mind the poor boy.. I sat for JAMB 4 times before i finally got admitted in 2010! Though it was through Pre-Degree! cheesy cheesy

Olodo rabata...
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by lawizle(m): 1:33pm On May 07, 2013
Brimmie: From what he said, I can infer that he was diligently serving God for the sake of passing jamb & not truely rendering service to GOD.

Young man, God searches the heart and tries reins & giving every man according to his way & according to the fruit of his doings.

And lastly, let me remind you that he has a perfect plan(s) for you; for he is the rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgement: a God of truth & without iniquity, just & right is he.
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by nabdeck(m): 1:36pm On May 07, 2013
Wel d guy is wrong by saying he does'nt belive in d existence of God. Y nt try santmat nd sit for ur jamb nxt year again
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by muredo(m): 2:15pm On May 07, 2013
AT YOUR OWN RISK,DO WHATEVER PLEASES YOU,FREE WORLD
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by Dolemite(f): 2:28pm On May 07, 2013
I'm so glad to read this, as science solves most of the world's problems people would need less of this non existent entity, to all those Christians well, THERE IS NO GOD, GROW UP and stop being CHILDREN of god... THINK!!!!!!!!!
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by Tabawababy(f): 2:52pm On May 07, 2013
lawizle:

Olodo rabata...
Iyye.. You that can not write english and you are in salt someone. Dolo kawai.
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by baynix(m): 3:05pm On May 07, 2013
lawizle:

Olodo rabata...

Yo Ba Furo E!! cheesy cheesy
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by oyeludef(m): 3:15pm On May 07, 2013
the guy doesnt want to accept his failure so he pushes the fault to God . I thought he said he was agnostic then how come the God he is not even certain of His existence made him fail. Now know this: God is still God. your belief doesnt make Him more God than He is already.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by toprealman: 3:23pm On May 07, 2013
God never had any intention of writing the exam for you...guess that is why you are disappointed. You probably devoted more time asking him to come and sit for the exam for you than reading for the exam.
Let me tell you how God works. I was so passionate back then in the things of God that I believed him to see me through the exam. I love reading. I read like mad for my Jamb back then when highest score used to be around 270 and 230 will get you a spot to study say medicine/ engineering/ economics.....not now almost everyone scores above 300 making the old timers look like Olodo!
My Story: My bro thinking he was doing me a massive favour got the leaked paper, solved it and when he handed it over to me around 2am (exam day, I was still doing some finishing touches, no be small thing oh), was shocked when I refused to take the 'dump' he brought. I believed in God, prepared VERY VERY well.....used to score above 40/50 when I tried those past questions and answers revision JAMB materials for two of the four subjects I was to write. I had no doubt in my mind whatsoever that I was going to pass...moreover my meditation was centred on, 'I will be the head and not the tail'.
Fast tracking, result came out, my score was not high enough to get me the course I wanted but it was high enough to enable me secure an admission to do a 1 year remedial programme at the Uni. That I believe is how God does His thing. From day one till I graduated, all I will say is that God showed me his faithfulness despite me being VERY VERY VERY unfaithful. My grades were outstanding and this same God turned things around for me. You may have to write another one, maybe...maybe not.....but always remember that God is forever faithful.
Lesson: DEFEAT does not automatically translate to FAILURE and VICTORY does not always mean SUCCESS. God has a great plan for you. He has not given up on you bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can A Genuine Christian Guy Plait His Hair? / Are Yorubas More Muslims Than Christains / Qualities Of A Good Christian Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.