Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Jamb Result 2013...., No Biometric Verification, No Result..., Jamb Warns. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Result 2013...., No Biometric Verification, No Result..., Jamb Warns. (12661 Views)

Jamb Result: Jamb 2015/2016 Cbt Result Checker (no Scratch Card Needed) / Stop Registering For UMTE In Cyber- Cafes, JAMB Warns Candidates / "No Biometric Verification" & "No Result Yet" Messages - Jamb Should Explain! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb Result 2013...., No Biometric Verification, No Result..., Jamb Warns. by DIVINEMERC(m): 12:21pm On May 05, 2013
No thumb print (Biometric verification) before Exam, No result for the candidate, Jamb warns.

After processing all the results, the board also discovered that about 47,974 did not take part in the thumb print (Biometric verification) and it was just assumed that those candidates were absent. The Exam body has set up a panel to verify the issue and to bring to book the affected candidate. Its also made known that the result of the affected candidate will be out in a week time.

Anujulu Nonso R.
Anambra State University,
Uli.
Re: Jamb Result 2013...., No Biometric Verification, No Result..., Jamb Warns. by Ajani2010(m): 12:47pm On May 05, 2013
Source of your story...or just to make a front page
Re: Jamb Result 2013...., No Biometric Verification, No Result..., Jamb Warns. by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 3:17pm On May 05, 2013
In my centre, the batteries of the machines got flat, and we were told to go in and write assurin us of no consequence. Am just shockd that the officials did not complain that their batteries got flat along the line. I just pray God intervains. 08062494694 is my numba.
Re: Jamb Result 2013...., No Biometric Verification, No Result..., Jamb Warns. by Sarcasm01: 3:44pm On May 05, 2013
JAMB....... It remain half-life in mine faaa, pls find solution to our thumb print problem
Re: Jamb Result 2013...., No Biometric Verification, No Result..., Jamb Warns. by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 05, 2013
i did it before entering the hall, how come?. am skeptical
jamb this dubious
Re: Jamb Result 2013...., No Biometric Verification, No Result..., Jamb Warns. by SEVENTYSEVEN(m): 4:05pm On May 05, 2013
ueskman: i did it before entering the hall, how come?. am skeptical
jamb this dubious
My Cousin did his but were told NO BIOMETRIC VERIFICATION.
Re: Jamb Result 2013...., No Biometric Verification, No Result..., Jamb Warns. by Aderemi275(m): 5:06pm On May 05, 2013
Pls help oooo. I do it b4 d exam nah
Re: Jamb Result 2013...., No Biometric Verification, No Result..., Jamb Warns. by Aderemi275(m): 5:07pm On May 05, 2013
Wat exactly is D prob?
Re: Jamb Result 2013...., No Biometric Verification, No Result..., Jamb Warns. by Aderemi275(m): 5:08pm On May 05, 2013
[quote author=ueskman]i did it before entering the hall, how come?. am skeptical
jamb this dubious i wonder oooooo
Re: Jamb Result 2013...., No Biometric Verification, No Result..., Jamb Warns. by Les: 6:27pm On May 05, 2013
There's somebody i know personally dat didn't even shade anything in a whole subject but she was scored more in dat particular subject than d rest....... She gat english 17, can you imagine, I wonder wat is wrong with dis year's jamb...
Re: Jamb Result 2013...., No Biometric Verification, No Result..., Jamb Warns. by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 6:43pm On May 05, 2013
I just can't wait for 9am tomoro, coz this year's jamb is my lifeee. Pls let's all team up to find solution.
Re: Jamb Result 2013...., No Biometric Verification, No Result..., Jamb Warns. by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 6:44pm On May 05, 2013
I just can't wait for 9am tomoro, coz this year's jamb is my lifeee. Pls let's all team up to find solution. 08062494694 is ma numba just shud anyone finds a way out.
Re: Jamb Result 2013...., No Biometric Verification, No Result..., Jamb Warns. by henrychima1: 7:21pm On May 05, 2013
they only brought one machine to my sister centre and battery went flat that's why they could not be able to do every body thumb print and the examiner assured that everybody should go inside and write their exams that he will send a report to notify them. So suprise the result is not out because we did not thumb print... Pls jamb help and do something oooo
Re: Jamb Result 2013...., No Biometric Verification, No Result..., Jamb Warns. by mjconcept(m): 8:13pm On May 05, 2013
Les: There's somebody i know personally dat didn't even shade anything in a whole subject but she was scored more in dat particular subject than d rest....... She gat english 17, can you imagine, I wonder wat is wrong with dis year's jamb...
Hahaha i know someone in 2011 who just answered five questions in physics and he got 29. Now i don dey look jamb with one eye.
Re: Jamb Result 2013...., No Biometric Verification, No Result..., Jamb Warns. by gfullmoon(m): 11:26pm On May 05, 2013
This JAMB result honestly is not true reflection of peoples score, if it can be subjected to neutral marker this fluke called 2013 JAMB Result will be unmask. I suspect 50 to 100 marks were deducted from some centers or candidates suspected of malpractice. Despite the death of about 50 Jambites across the nation on their bid to write the exam,who'll belief JAMB will choose to punish innocent Nigerians with this negative marking.I think JAMB could've cancelled the whole exam than choosing this style of punishment. If the paper leaked who did leak it if not them them.JAMB is outliving its usefulness o

2 Likes

Re: Jamb Result 2013...., No Biometric Verification, No Result..., Jamb Warns. by eedriyz(m): 4:24pm On May 10, 2013
gfullmoon: This JAMB result honestly is not true reflection of peoples score, if it can be subjected to neutral marker this fluke called 2013 JAMB Result will be unmask. I suspect 50 to 100 marks were deducted from some centers or candidates suspected of malpractice. Despite the death of about 50 Jambites across the nation on their bid to write the exam,who'll belief JAMB will choose to punish innocent Nigerians with this negative marking.I think JAMB could've cancelled the whole exam than choosing this style of punishment. If the paper leaked who did leak it if not them them.JAMB is outliving its usefulness o

No be today
Re: Jamb Result 2013...., No Biometric Verification, No Result..., Jamb Warns. by chiwuike20: 6:55pm On May 10, 2013
Les: There's somebody i know personally dat didn't even shade anything in a whole subject but she was scored more in dat particular subject than d rest....... She gat english 17, can you imagine, I wonder wat is wrong with dis year's jamb...
Pure lies and propaganda. U saw no one.
Re: Jamb Result 2013...., No Biometric Verification, No Result..., Jamb Warns. by eedriyz(m): 12:15am On May 11, 2013
chiwuike20: Pure lies and propaganda. U saw no one.

What do you know? I wrote Jamb in 2011. English, Econs and Government are subjects I will kill any day during my Secondary school days. Not to talk of coming back fresh from my OND with even more knowledge in those courses. I took these three courses plus maths. I used my whole time to kill them, leaving maths alone cos I don't know it that much and didn't want to waste my time on it. I heard pencils up and managed to shade up to Q. 12 (I'm not even sure if any is correct). I scored 50 in that very maths. And my J.Bro who is a maths genius scored 20 doing 1-50 sure of atleast 35. We cross checked what he marked in his Q.Paper. Jamb is fake Bro

(1) (Reply)

Bowen University, Iwo Hints & Tales Wanted / '‘students Now Drug Invigilators With Dangerous Chemical To Use Expo' - WAEC / Lagos To Shut Schools Where Pupils Are Defiled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.