Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Eedris Abdulkareem Still Wack - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Eedris Abdulkareem Still Wack (1368 Views)

Wack As Hell Hip Hop Album Covers. / Welcome To Africa By Eedris Abdulkareem Ft 50cent / 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eedris Abdulkareem Still Wack by Gebarday: 11:36am On Apr 17, 2008
hello guys, i just got eedris abdulkareem album, i think the guy is still wack, what do u guys think about him
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Still Wack by awonboiz: 3:37pm On Apr 17, 2008
Upload am and lets judge cool
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Still Wack by abdurrazaq(m): 4:34pm On Apr 18, 2008
Mr. Poster,
I think you should tell us which of the track is wack cos if you tell me that none the contents of the album do sound nice to you then, you should check within yourself. Get this message right, EEDRIS ABDULKAREEM IS THE KING and he is back for real, love him or hate him.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Still Wack by sect(m): 4:36pm On Apr 18, 2008
So eedris don release album?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Still Wack by Allenpowered(m): 4:36pm On Apr 18, 2008
well i'm not a gr8 fan of his, but sayin he's still wacked is pushin it, maybe he's nt havin his day, all dawgs they say have their days, maybe he's had it or may soon av it.

but i think i liked mr lecturer,
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Still Wack by abdurrazaq(m): 4:47pm On Apr 18, 2008
@Gebarday
Are you sure you have that album or you just listen to few tracks and start judging. Because you are the only one that I've heard or read from saying he/she has the new album of the KING. An article was on the April 16th 2008 edition of THE PUNCH about the Eedris album, nothing was said about the album being released.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Still Wack by dready(f): 4:55pm On Apr 18, 2008
Yes i got my own album this morning.
I liked #3-koleyewon ft ruggedman
but i think when eedris went underground he really went to listen to fela coz he sounded more of him on some tracks.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Still Wack by awonboiz: 5:00pm On Apr 18, 2008
@dready

Can u pls upload for us to judge, Thanks wink
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Still Wack by dready(f): 5:08pm On Apr 18, 2008
Chairman how dem take dey upload?
me i nor sabi oo i believe say b4 u ask 2 to 3 guys wen dey sell c-ds u must see he album
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Still Wack by awonboiz: 5:18pm On Apr 18, 2008
@dready

What if am in the country right now
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Still Wack by awonboiz: 5:20pm On Apr 18, 2008
@dready

My bad grin grin

What if i no de naija at d moment ,

try upload am abeg, smiley
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Still Wack by javalove(m): 7:25pm On Apr 18, 2008
I luv eedris, i wud pick the album soon
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Still Wack by unix4real1(m): 11:06pm On Apr 18, 2008
i just can`t wait to listen to the tracks. i think he might hv learn some lessons in the past and comes out strnger now. i like him from the biggining anyway but you hatters please stop running him down again. someone should upload it here for those of us that is not in naija to listen and give our props to the guy here. one love.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Still Wack by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 19, 2008
eedris na comic. that guy cracks me up everytime i listen to him
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Still Wack by aluta4live: 4:55pm On Apr 19, 2008
not that bad, heres the collabo with ruggedman:

http://www.naijapals.com/?L=music.index&id=1264&search=Kole%20ye%20wan
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Still Wack by unix4real1(m): 3:56pm On Apr 20, 2008
Damn!!! the track is pretty cool. thanks man for uploading it here. the guys has improved on his styles of singing and rugged man did a fantastic job there. it`s just too much for that track man. IJETA LARIRAAA, KOLEYEWON. Haters what do u hv to say now?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Still Wack by javalove(m): 4:02pm On Apr 20, 2008
Eedris, i gbadun d guy jare, at east b4 i egin hear modenine, na eedris i dey hear. even with all d criticisms then, i wasnt comfortable with it but i still gbadun d guy sha
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Still Wack by unix4real1(m): 4:13pm On Apr 20, 2008
Eedris, i gbadun d guy jare, at east before i egin hear modenine, na eedris i dey hear. even with all d criticisms then, i wasnt comfortable with it but i still gbadun d guy sha

u don hear the track too?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Still Wack by javalove(m): 4:32pm On Apr 20, 2008
yap. i av

unix4 wat, ? u use unix OS?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Still Wack by unix4real1(m): 5:04pm On Apr 20, 2008
No i abbreviate it. U- Undisputed N-Nigga I-In X-Xtacy. wink
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Still Wack by javalove(m): 5:27pm On Apr 20, 2008
ok, saw ur pics on the front page of naijapals.com as a featured profile. u used d same id there unix4real1
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Still Wack by A40(m): 7:26pm On Apr 21, 2008
Hmm the guy don improve sha let him stick to singing as rapping is not exactly his forte
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Still Wack by eldee(m): 8:05am On Apr 22, 2008
But why does he have to overplay that feud with Obasanjo, and the thing wit Fiddy
That's the same way he was stressing the Olympic torch thingy, but the dude is aight

The funniest part of the Rugged collabo is them tongue in cheek swipes at Eedris

Dust na dust, that's easy to comprehend/

We need peace to move on even if we no be equals/

I flipping love this Rugged dude grin grin
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Still Wack by 2makeit(m): 10:25am On Apr 22, 2008
I no dey feel that guy at all.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Still Wack by Scopium: 12:42pm On Apr 22, 2008
[size=13pt]I just love the fact that he did a collabo with Ruggedman. Peace, 1 love.[/size]
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Still Wack by Scopium: 12:44pm On Apr 22, 2008
A-40:

Hmm the guy don improve sha let him stick to singing as rapping is not exactly his forte

[size=13pt]Exactly he fit pass for singing but there's no space for him for rap[/size]
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Still Wack by unix4real1(m): 2:11pm On Apr 22, 2008
2makeit:

I no dey feel that guy at all.

Dem force you make u feel am? you minus thousands of fans wey still love him after wetin him go through still enuff for am to move on so gbori e if u know knw wetin u go see contribute to him nu track.

tongue tongue grin
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Still Wack by edosioo(f): 6:09pm On Apr 22, 2008

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Protect My Cd From Piracy? Can Somebody Help Me Out.pls Pm Me Or Send Reply To : Awufmarket / Interview With Vector : Notjustok / Olamide And Reminisce In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.