Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

GEJ Is Yet To Visit The People Of Baga: Why? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Is Yet To Visit The People Of Baga: Why? (10079 Views)

Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) / Nigerian Soldiers Drive Boko Haram Fighters Out Of Baga In Just 3 Hours / We Killed The People Of Baga, As Our Lord Instructed Us In His Book – Shekau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Is Yet To Visit The People Of Baga: Why? by nagoma(m): 5:49am On May 07, 2013
nagoma: If Jona is at war with the north , ordering the massacre of innocent people , he should at least discharge the northern soldiers from his murderous military so thet they can go and protect their women and children.
Re: GEJ Is Yet To Visit The People Of Baga: Why? by Tigerhead: 5:50am On May 07, 2013
GEJ has not gone to Baga abi na bama abi na nama town because:

1. PDP is a dead party and has given up any and all hope of 2015, so what is the point?
2. He is afraid that bokoharam will invade Aso Rock while he is away from there.
3. Tinubu and Buhari have not told him to so.

Did I forget anything?
Re: GEJ Is Yet To Visit The People Of Baga: Why? by Nobody: 6:33am On May 07, 2013
@op are u this jobless that you have time writing this thrash about fools abhorring criminals among them? or are u paid to write this stuffs? if you are paid fine i love that carry go i support you big time but if you are not I pity your generation because hunger go show your them hell....Man get a job and stop this ranting on nairaland. grin cool
Re: GEJ Is Yet To Visit The People Of Baga: Why? by Nobody: 6:37am On May 07, 2013
[quote author=nagoma][/quote]
I can't imagine a human reasoning this way...u suck angry
Re: GEJ Is Yet To Visit The People Of Baga: Why? by sportfeva(m): 7:30am On May 07, 2013
slimghost: Baga Massacre - Why is Omo Tier1 this silly?
Bunch of brain dead advisers. If he rely on them, they will mar his administration. Which adviser will like to talk real sense to him to the extent of losing his/her post. Who can do that? Still wanting......
His better if he visit that place called "boko haram safety net". You need to see the report on foreign news and I think, military attacks will not stop this menace but a challenge to their ego. Did he mind to know the history(people)?
Re: GEJ Is Yet To Visit The People Of Baga: Why? by Pataki: 7:31am On May 07, 2013
He is waiting for the APC governors to go there first before he has the guts to follow them.

Foooolish President.
Re: GEJ Is Yet To Visit The People Of Baga: Why? by Eazeee(m): 7:56am On May 07, 2013
What happened in Baga? I thought d military just did dia job on Boko Haram. Useless hausa fulani Boko haram sympathizers trying hard 2 paint d picture of massacre. Boko Haram engaged d military in a fight n as expected many Boko haram were killed alongside dia sympathizers but instead of praising d army,dey prefer 2 take side with d enemy. JTF FLUSH D ISLAMICS TERRORIST OUT. y must JONA visit dem,y? Mind u am not a GEJ fan but i dont criticise blindly because am always on d sight of truth
Re: GEJ Is Yet To Visit The People Of Baga: Why? by anonimi: 8:02am On May 07, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Yes it was ill advised simply because He failed to do what was right in the first instance! Was it not foolish of the president handlers that [size=13pt]they waited for the opposition to set their foot in Borno[/size] before the President realized that Borno was still part of Nigeria He sworn to protect?

It is terrible to be a foot soldier whom his ogas at the top keep in the dark of real happenings.
It did not occur to you that GEJ's visit was planned WELL AHEAD of the hurried photo-op visit of the APC governors

They obviously succeeded in FOOLING their MUGU followers who lap up whatever falsehood they are served in the desperate PROPAGANDA devices of the fraudulent "progressives".

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is Yet To Visit The People Of Baga: Why? by Stallion77(f): 8:16am On May 07, 2013
I love you Nameo!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is Yet To Visit The People Of Baga: Why? by stineb1: 8:26am On May 07, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Arrant nonsense! Didnt the military claim to have flushed out the terrorist in 6lthe town? So why the talk about terrorist again. The truth remains that the handlers of this presidency are grossly incompetent, lacking in depth and know very little about modern day governance.

As for the pledges, need I remind you that Borno people are yet to receive the pledges made by GEJ during His ill adviced visit to the state earlier this year? For crying out loud, how many promises or pledges has FG made to victims of terrorist attack and how many has she redeemed including those of Abuja Suleja bombings
why don't you just accept the defeat from the countering statements against your post? I can see that you are operating on a mind set
Re: GEJ Is Yet To Visit The People Of Baga: Why? by kutchs: 8:27am On May 07, 2013
Demdem:

Bloodsucker who delights in the blood of the innocent. U will soon slip ur kids blood.
The Baga dead are not more innocent than the Madalla dead, not more innocent than the Kano bus park dead, not more innocent than the Yola, Mayo Belwa, Potiskum dead. All killed by Boko Haram who are provided shelter, protection and safe haven by the Baga people.
If you don‘t want Baga to repeat call your blood sucking demons to order.
Re: GEJ Is Yet To Visit The People Of Baga: Why? by BEDEIKE(m): 8:43am On May 07, 2013
That shows his cluelesnessl, because He have to, if he can't go there to physically access the level of destruction, he should send delegate to
fkaz: commensurate with the people[quote author=fkaz]. The VP, national security adviser etc are all there.
Until when the opposition leader plan for a visit before his dead brain will wake up.

its commiserate with the people, not commensurate with the people
Re: GEJ Is Yet To Visit The People Of Baga: Why? by OneNaira6: 8:52am On May 07, 2013
We see through una plan. You want to kill the man abi? He won't fall for y'all trap. Mschewwwww. You cry he's too soft to BH. When he follows y'all advice, the next crocodile cries is that he committed genocide. Mschewww Stop crying.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is Yet To Visit The People Of Baga: Why? by deletrue: 9:32am On May 07, 2013
I am increasingly becoming uncomfortable by the day hearing and seeing the ever increasing number of nigerians who are becoming foolish and senseless. How come that things or issues the past leaders could do or carry out while in office, these nigerians with incomplete nuts in their brain would want jona to do. when Gbaranmatu etc in Warri South west were bombed by the military, did our late president or any leader paid any visits to those area? Useless people who forgets within the shortest possible time.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is Yet To Visit The People Of Baga: Why? by bonna4u(m): 9:40am On May 07, 2013
Has the op visited Baga? When he does, I will then listen to his rants.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is Yet To Visit The People Of Baga: Why? by muktarmtt(m): 9:43am On May 07, 2013
nameo:

STOP Lying, Efulefu. Are you from Baga, the City of Liars. Which pledge has GEJ not fulfilled? Those pledges are been fulfilled as I write. NEMA has opened more than 3 camps at Baga and are providing assistance to the victims.

By the way, who says GEJ doesn't keep his pledges? Didnt you hear that GEJ just provided #5.7billion compensation to victims of the Buhari-Mob led post-Election crisis in different states in the north. Wait! You already knew that, cos you were one of the clowns on that thread actually criticizing that move by GEJ. If he went to Baga today (and like I said previously, there is NO WAY IN HELLL he is going), you would also led the choir to criticize him for going. That is your job specification here afterall. Criticize the President on every moves he makes, whether it makes you look sillly or not.

HYPOCRITE.

Shut up ur pie hole laptop boy u r cluless 2 defending cluless presdow mtsw
Re: GEJ Is Yet To Visit The People Of Baga: Why? by ProfessorPeter(m): 9:44am On May 07, 2013
Northen Nigerian has chosen to support boko haram to discredit GEJ administration then why should my president visit Baga town? I want opposition parties to visit Baga n walk on d street of Baga, whether they will come back,i think i will b there to negotiate ransom for them
Re: GEJ Is Yet To Visit The People Of Baga: Why? by Demdem(m): 9:49am On May 07, 2013
kutchs:
The Baga dead are not more innocent than the Madalla dead, not more innocent than the Kano bus park dead, not more innocent than the Yola, Mayo Belwa, Potiskum dead. All killed by Boko Haram who are provided shelter, protection and safe haven by the Baga people.
If you don‘t want Baga to repeat call your blood sucking demons to order.

It's also not different from the innocent men killed by criminals in Odi whom the people sheltered before the whole place was set in ruins by soldiers.
Re: GEJ Is Yet To Visit The People Of Baga: Why? by Demdem(m): 9:51am On May 07, 2013
Professor Peter: Northen Nigerian has chosen to support boko haram to discredit GEJ administration then why should my president visit Baga town? I want opposition parties to visit Baga n walk on d street of Baga, whether they will come back,i think i will b there to negotiate ransom for them

Then it was very foolish for him to have visited borno.
Re: GEJ Is Yet To Visit The People Of Baga: Why? by visalo: 9:53am On May 07, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Arrant nonsense! Didnt the military claim to have flushed out the terrorist in 6lthe town? So why the talk about terrorist again. The truth remains that the handlers of this presidency are grossly incompetent, lacking in depth and know very little about modern day governance.

As for the pledges, need I remind you that Borno people are yet to receive the pledges made by GEJ during His ill adviced visit to the state earlier this year? For crying out loud, how many promises or pledges has FG made to victims of terrorist attack and how many has she redeemed including those of Abuja Suleja bombings

I pray you don't get any of your family hurt by boko haram menace, else you will would know the importance of the military men.
Re: GEJ Is Yet To Visit The People Of Baga: Why? by Nobody: 9:56am On May 07, 2013
AlrighT
Re: GEJ Is Yet To Visit The People Of Baga: Why? by visalo: 10:04am On May 07, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Yes it was ill advised simply because He failed to do what was right in the first instance! Was it not foolish of the president handlers that they waited for the opposition to set their foot in Borno before the President realized that Borno was still part of Nigeria He sworn to protect?

How long should the people of baga wait for before they know that they have a President who truly cares about their existence?

Typical western sadist.
Re: GEJ Is Yet To Visit The People Of Baga: Why? by Marpol: 10:06am On May 07, 2013
If it is to come to Lagos now he would not waste time. Causing unnecessary traffic but common bagga he would not visit.
Re: GEJ Is Yet To Visit The People Of Baga: Why? by SAGirl: 10:13am On May 07, 2013
Because he is visiting us down here in SA... grin
Re: GEJ Is Yet To Visit The People Of Baga: Why? by Malawian(m): 10:49am On May 07, 2013
i fvkked omo_tier's wife, i gave her multiple 0rgams, she kept yelling and calling my name. the neighbours heard her screeming and told omo_tier. now, omo_tier is asking gej to come and pay him a consolation visit since gej failed to protect his wife from me. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is Yet To Visit The People Of Baga: Why? by Altijan(m): 10:54am On May 07, 2013
ikwere militant: visit deem for what.
it will happen to your family.
Re: GEJ Is Yet To Visit The People Of Baga: Why? by kagel: 12:20pm On May 07, 2013
[quote author=Omo_Tier1]It's been several days since the Nigerian Army were reported to have without recourse to the rules of engagement embarked on indiscriminate killings of innocent Nigerians in the northern Nigeria town of Baga.

Why has GEJ not made any effort to visit this town?
Why has GEJ not made any effort to show that He is the commander in Chief?

This is a town in Nigeria for crying out loud, and to think that GEJ is yet to pay any unscheduled visit clearly shows how insensitive this present Federal Government is to the plight of Nigerians.

is it when the opposition parties make bold and pay a visit to Baga before GEJ will not know that the people of Baga needs Him to pay them a visit and reassure them of His sworn oath to protect every life and property of every Nigerian citizen in this country? [/quo
una want use idirect way killam there una plan nogo work
Re: GEJ Is Yet To Visit The People Of Baga: Why? by AnanseK(m): 1:55pm On May 07, 2013
Professor Peter: Northen Nigerian has chosen to support boko haram to discredit GEJ administration then why should my president visit Baga town? I want opposition parties to visit Baga n walk on d street of Baga, whether they will come back,i think i will b there to negotiate ransom for them

There are no streets and no houses in Baga please.Jonathan the blood sucker president ordered the killing of the people and the destruction of the town.He needs to go and confirm that his order has been carried out.
Re: GEJ Is Yet To Visit The People Of Baga: Why? by searay(m): 9:11pm On May 07, 2013
Wuked.P:
#20,000 likes
1,000,000 Dislikes
Re: GEJ Is Yet To Visit The People Of Baga: Why? by OmoTier1(m): 10:28pm On May 07, 2013
Guk: Such visits are carefully assessed and planned, you dont just jump and go to war zone
I am sure you never meticulously read the post, where I rightly made mentioned of the visit being an unscheduled visit!
Re: GEJ Is Yet To Visit The People Of Baga: Why? by OmoTier1(m): 10:31pm On May 07, 2013
visalo:

I pray you don't get any of your family hurt by boko haram menace, else you will would know the importance of the military men.
What a stupid post indeed! Has the same military men not killed hundreds if not thousands in Niger Delta where I am from? Have they not? Some of you lack the understand of a simple mind to know that wrong is wrong and right is right, and that it does not matter who is wronged but what matters is that justice prevails and the wronged has a sense that no evil go unpunished!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

More Trouble As New Document Shows Nigerian Army Was Aware Of Boko Haram Planned / Buhari, Jonathan, Others Mourn Dr. John Pombe Magufuli / Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.