Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,908 members, 7,844,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

The Resurrection Of The Dead Saints - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Resurrection Of The Dead Saints (2497 Views)

14 Evidences For The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ / Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead / The Evidence Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Resurrection Of The Dead Saints by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:13am On May 08, 2013
Image123: please calm down and reduce the length of your replies/answers, they are quite greasy.
So how important exactly was this Matthew miracle you mentioned. You're the first person I've seen attach this much importance to it. Tell me the significance, and the reason why you feel that all the pastors i mentioned and all the miracle performed at their events in the last three months were stage managed?

You didn't bothered to read my previous post. Pls read it again. Your answer is contained therein. The bold answer it all
Re: The Resurrection Of The Dead Saints by Image123(m): 9:13am On May 08, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

You didn't bothered to read my previous post. Pls read it again. Your answer is contained therein. The bold answer it all
i didn't see the importance or impact of the miracle in your post, you are the only one seeing things here. Even the early christians didn't attach such awe as you've shown. You still have no proof except baseless accusations that the events that happened in the lást three months aren't as important and are stage managed. Is assumption your foundation?
Re: The Resurrection Of The Dead Saints by nnofaith: 9:27am On May 08, 2013
mathew was probably high on some cheap jewish weed when he wrote it.
Re: The Resurrection Of The Dead Saints by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:07am On May 08, 2013
Image123:
i didn't see the importance or impact of the miracle in your post, you are the only one seeing things here. Even the early christians didn't attach such awe as you've shown. You still have no proof except baseless accusations that the events that happened in the lást three months aren't as important and are stage managed. Is assumption your foundation?

I say again, read through my post. The Jew didnt celebrate the return of dead saint because such stance was not recorded by matthew. But note one thing, if you have a love relative which lost his/her life and came back, wont you celebrate it. So logically, the even will be momentous. This is what I wrote. Take time to read pls.

The walking dead according to matthew is more important than any staged miracle we have on tv today from pastors. There are different type of history ranging from personal history, family history, to national history, and to world history. An event is said to be important base on the impact it had on the way people lived, worked or thinking. Either way it change the way people live, work and think..

The matthew walking dead is an event that is the first of it's kind to the jewish nation which many dead saints were seen in jerusalem (a town more than 10,000 people). There is no record of where mass resurrection happened in Jewish nation so if this really happens, it will make a big history. The Matthew event is also momentous only if the event lead to a new way of thinking or new ideas. The people in Jerusalem will have a fresh thinking about resurrection and will be amazed to have their old dead relative back amidst them.

This incident if really happens can postulate new mentality and theory on souls cuz they are experienced.
The time it takes to be resolved or to end, the number of people involved and the range in where it happened can generally give some ideas on whether it will be remembered or not.

It is far more important to today miracle because:

Unlike this common pastors miracles which are mostly staged, most of the testimonies giving to miracle in churches are mere hear-say. And repetition is very common. Most of those stuff they claimed to be miracle are lies or naturally healings. A man will come on stage and tell the world he had headache. After the pastor's prayer, the headache was healed. This happens naturally. Poor business change testimony can be revert by business solution. A man had accident and was not dead, it happens naturally. A woman give birth to birth to a baby after ten years of marriad can be medical problem and solve medically. A man having some medical problem took some drugs and surgery but the thing didnt work but after prayer, he was healed, this are fake stuffs. A man with HIV was healed.

^^^^those things are termed miracle in churches today but they are natural things. Millions are healed with drugs and if someone comes to church to tell us he was healed from sickness is nothing special.

If miracles like this happen, then it will surely make history
amputee healing cuz such miracle cant be staged. Why not a man that was heal of cancer? Why not a child paralyzed healed?
If something like this happen, it will make history.

I remember the news about Adeboye driving a car without fuel from Ore to Lagos, even this incident are not proven to be right but it makes world attention. If this really happen and tested, then Adeboye will be superman. He will make history and 50 years later, he will be remembered.
All through, as dead saint is momentus event as lot of people were aware and witnessed the incident of dead relatives coming home. But no historical record to actualize this event which makes it fable. Matthew was not the only disciple that wrote the gospel. His mates would have witnessed this incident too but non of them record it despite it importance to the society. This is fable indeed

Ask question after reading my post. And stop the game of dont know, dont see. Your answer is up there
Re: The Resurrection Of The Dead Saints by Image123(m): 4:47pm On May 09, 2013
@FOLYKAZE

I say again, read through my post. The Jew didnt celebrate the return of dead saint because such stance was not recorded by matthew.
You lost me here, can you re-phrase this sentence?

But note one thing, if you have a love relative which lost his/her life and came back, wont you celebrate it. So logically, the even will be momentous.
You are making assumptions here again. What lost relatives coming back are you talking about?
What was momentous was the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ which i'm sure you choose to disbelief though severally recorded in the scriptures.Any other resurrection pales in significance till today.

This is what I wrote. Take time to read pls.

The walking dead according to matthew is more important than any staged miracle we have on tv today from pastors.
What do you mean by staged miracle that you have on tv today? i'm referring to the events of the past three months involving tv joshua, adeboye, kumuyi, oyedepo and oyakhilome, in their different domains all in Lagos, which you have ABSOLUTELY no idea of, not about some staged miracles that you have on your tv. The point you havefailed to grasp is that things that these pastors and their congregation considered important and miraculuous have happened in the past three months without your awareness, despite your proximity and the age of information and technolody that we are in. What is to speak for these events(3months ago till date) in fifty years time?

There are different type of history ranging from personal history, family history, to national history, and to world history. An event is said to be important base on the impact it had on the way people lived, worked or thinking. Either way it change the way people live, work and think..

The matthew walking dead is an event that is the first of it's kind to the jewish nation which many dead saints were seen in jerusalem (a town more than 10,000 people). There is no record of where mass resurrection happened in Jewish nation so if this really happens, it will make a big history.
personal opinion. What impact do you think it had compared to the resurrection of Christ or to His crucifixion. Or compared to Peter raising a lame man at the beautiful gate? What parameters are you using for measurement apart from assumptions?

The Matthew event is also momentous only if the event lead to a new way of thinking or new ideas. The people in Jerusalem will have a fresh thinking about resurrection and will be amazed to have their old dead relative back amidst them.
You are arguing against yourself here, no one said it was a momentous event except you. All everyone cares about is the resurrection of our Lord.

This incident if really happens can postulate new mentality and theory on souls cuz they are experienced.
The time it takes to be resolved or to end, the number of people involved and the range in where it happened can generally give some ideas on whether it will be remembered or not.
hasty generalisations and assumptions yet again. Who does the Bible even say that they appeared to again?

It is far more important to today miracle because:

Unlike this common pastors miracles which are mostly staged, most of the testimonies giving to miracle in churches are mere hear-say. And repetition is very common.
Any proofs to this, especially of the events in the past three months that i spoke of, or this is the usual lazy armchair wave of unbelief?

Most of those stuff they claimed to be miracle are lies or naturally healings. A man will come on stage and tell the world he had headache. After the pastor's prayer, the headache was healed. This happens naturally. Poor business change testimony can be revert by business solution. A man had accident and was not dead, it happens naturally. A woman give birth to birth to a baby after ten years of marriad can be medical problem and solve medically. A man having some medical problem took some drugs and surgery but the thing didnt work but after prayer, he was healed, this are fake stuffs. A man with HIV was healed.
You have proof that this is what happened in the past three months in pastors kumuyi, adeboye, oyedepo and cos programmes?

^^^^those things are termed miracle in churches today but they are natural things. Millions are healed with drugs and if someone comes to church to tell us he was healed from sickness is nothing special.
You have proof to back up this assertions and accusation of millions?

If miracles like this happen, then it will surely make history
amputee healing cuz such miracle cant be staged. Why not a man that was heal of cancer? Why not a child paralyzed healed?
If something like this happen, it will make history.
please give me three instances of miracles that 'made history'? thanks.

I remember the news about Adeboye driving a car without fuel from Ore to Lagos, even this incident are not proven to be right but it makes world attention. If this really happen and tested, then Adeboye will be superman. He will make history and 50 years later, he will be remembered.
All through, as dead saint is momentus event as lot of people were aware and witnessed the incident of dead relatives coming home. But no historical record to actualize this event which makes it fable. Matthew was not the only disciple that wrote the gospel. His mates would have witnessed this incident too but non of them record it despite it importance to the society. This is fable indeed

Ask question after reading my post. And stop the game of dont know, dont see. Your answer is up there
So until something catches the world's attention, it didn't happen? or what sort of logic/analogy are you using here? How many of the Bible miracles caught the world's attention outside the Bible writers? You think it was the talk of the town in Rome and Libya outside of the believers spreading the news? What is the meaning of a testimony?
Re: The Resurrection Of The Dead Saints by 2cassavasticks: 3:12am On May 11, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Off-fairy tale lane. Hope you know now?
Fine, we are on the same lane. Why then are you bothered about the fairy tale na? Smart people don't go around arguing whether Gandalf the Grey actually died to become Gandalf the White in Lord of the Rings.

Unnecessary arguments over fairytales gives them undeserved credence wouldn't you agree? By arguing over such things, you make yourself twice the idiot as the person you are arguing with. Don't be an idiot please. let them have exclusivity to that condition.
Re: The Resurrection Of The Dead Saints by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:57am On May 11, 2013
[quote author=Image123]@FOLYKAZE

You lost me here, can you re-phrase this sentence?

What we have in the dead saint return is that they entered into the city where people see them. We didn't have any recorded beyond that.

You are making assumptions here again. What lost relatives coming back are you talking about?

Are you saying those dead saints didn't have family, neighbour or friends in their lifetime? If not, they are strangers not resurrected. You can only say someone resurrect if you know from a source that the person in particular is dead. And for those friends, family and neighbours that witnessed this, wont they be amazed and rejoiced?

What was momentous was the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ which i'm sure you choose to disbelief though severally recorded in the scriptures. Any other resurrection pales in significance till today.

Holding onto the record in the bible, Resurrection of Jesus or anybody is momentous. Lot of people gathered to meet Jesus and they are rejoiced when they see things with their eyes. Lazarus, Dorcas and the little boy resurrected by Elijah is momentous. People are there to witnessed it and those that see them are amazed. I disbelief in those stuffs cuz there is no evidence to back it up.
What you call resurrection of Jesus was theorized by some christian scholars to be:
-stolen body theory
-missing body theory
-Swoon Theory
-Drugged-Body Theory
-Twin Theory
-Vision Theory
-Hypnosis Theory
-Spiritual Resurrection Theory.

No physical or logical evidence can be used to back Jesus resurrection, so it worth not beliving.

What do you mean by staged miracle that you have on tv today? i'm referring to the events of the past three months involving tv joshua, adeboye, kumuyi, oyedepo and oyakhilome, in their different domains all in Lagos, which you have ABSOLUTELY no idea of, not about some staged miracles that you have on your tv. The point you havefailed to grasp is that things that these pastors and their congregation considered important and miraculuous have happened in the past three months without your awareness, despite your proximity and the age of information and technolody that we are in. What is to speak for these events(3months ago till date) in fifty years time?

Is there anything special in preaching? What special is the message you are passing across. If they are rant, it got nothing to do with people awareness. Do you want me to record numbers of time my bird sing? But I can if the bird give birth to offspring without mating. Thats it.

personal opinion
What impact do you think it had compared to the resurrection of Christ or to His crucifixion. Or compared to Peter raising a lame man at the beautiful gate? What parameters are you using for measurement apart from assumptions?

The whole impacts applies to that of Jesus. Changing people ideology and way of thinking. Adeboye said he drove a car from Ore to Lagos without fuel. I can buy my own car and take it to him for prayer so that I can save the fueling fee for something else. If what adeboye said cant do without people thinking, it just a mere saying.

You are arguing against yourself here, no one said it was a momentous event except you. All everyone cares about is the resurrection of our Lord.

If dead returns means nothing to you, then Jesus death and return means nothing too.

hasty generalisations and assumptions yet again. Who does the Bible even say that they appeared to again?

I asked same question. You should answer that cuz you believe in the bible. Who pls?

Any proofs to this, especially of the events in the past three months that i spoke of, or this is the usual lazy armchair wave of unbelief?

You have proof that this is what happened in the past three months in pastors kumuyi, adeboye, oyedepo and cos programmes?

What prove do you want from me? Did you see me claiming anything here? Present those stuff which are significant to you from them, then I will investigate to see if it true or not.

You have proof to back up this assertions and accusation of millions?

I guess you missed the testimony hours. Lol

please give me three instances of miracles that 'made history'? thanks.

nothing like miracle.

So until something catches the world's attention, it didn't happen? or what sort of logic/analogy are you using here? How many of the Bible miracles caught the world's attention outside the Bible writers? You think it was the talk of the town in Rome and Libya outside of the believers spreading the news? What is the meaning of a testimony?

Lol, you want me to tell you that I was blind since birth and my eye opened merely by mentioning Jesus? WORLD does not necessary mean the whole earth. Get that. But someone must be involved to witness and prove such thing happened.
Re: The Resurrection Of The Dead Saints by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:59am On May 11, 2013
2cassava sticks:
Fine, we are on the same lane. Why then are you bothered about the fairy tale na? Smart people don't go around arguing whether Gandalf the Grey actually died to become Gandalf the White in Lord of the Rings.

Unnecessary arguments over fairytales gives them undeserved credence wouldn't you agree? By arguing over such things, you make yourself twice the idiot as the person you are arguing with. Don't be an idiot please. let them have exclusivity to that condition.

use your binocular pls. I reason with people that give the chance. If they can prove their stance, good for them
Re: The Resurrection Of The Dead Saints by 3cassavasticks: 8:33am On May 11, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

use your binocular pls. I reason with people that give the chance. If they can prove their stance, good for them
Ok fine, continue pondering the intricate details of fairy tales. have fun
Re: The Resurrection Of The Dead Saints by Yooguyz: 9:50am On May 11, 2013
@FOLYKAZE, just because you haven't seen an amputee healed doesn't mean one hasn't happened

m.youtube.com/watch?v=S6XLe3rYQzM&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DS6XLe3rYQzM

as for cancer, i have been opportuned to be used by God to heal some one that has cancer.
Re: The Resurrection Of The Dead Saints by 3cassavasticks: 9:53am On May 11, 2013
Yooguyz: @FOLYKAZE, just because you haven't seen an amputee healed doesn't mean one hasn't happened

as for cancer, i have been opportuned to be used by God to heal some one that has cancer.
I watched your video and I didn't see an amputee healed. Do you know the meaning of amputee?
Re: The Resurrection Of The Dead Saints by Yooguyz: 11:14am On May 11, 2013
www.thefreedictionary.com/amputee

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DPdJwh_0WPs&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DDPdJwh_0WPs

Now don't tell me i don't know the meaning of limbs?
Re: The Resurrection Of The Dead Saints by 3cassavasticks: 11:23am On May 11, 2013
Yooguyz: www.thefreedictionary.com/amputee

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DPdJwh_0WPs&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DDPdJwh_0WPs

Now don't tell me i don't know the meaning of limbs?
The definition of amputee according to the free dictionary:

A person who has had one or more limbs removed by amputation.

The people I saw in your videos had their limbs intact.

Now tell me, Is your problem with reading an eye problem (u can't see clearly) or is it a brain problem (u can't understand properly). Which is it?
Re: The Resurrection Of The Dead Saints by nnofaith: 10:13pm On May 11, 2013
Yooguyz: @FOLYKAZE, just because you haven't seen an amputee healed doesn't mean one hasn't happened

1.why would a benevolent god give people cancer?
2.why would god allow you to heal only one person and not everybody?
Re: The Resurrection Of The Dead Saints by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:16am On May 12, 2013
3cassava sticks:
Ok fine, continue pondering the intricate details of fairy tales. have fun

Almighty flying Pig, root out this man called cassava and his stick. It him up in your drummy belly. Snout him to planet Mars. I didn't pray for him to die but I think plant like him can still survive there.

#ramen
Re: The Resurrection Of The Dead Saints by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:23am On May 12, 2013

Is this christian version of Taqiyya: Islamic doctrine of deceit to defend and promote Islam...?

That video didn't show any amputee healed. It look more or less like a video game called God's Hand. Edition and manipulation to deceive people.

You healed a cancer patient? I can forward you to hospitals here so that you can heal more cancer patients.

Moreover, why would a benevolent God plague human with cancer? Do you know the pains it victims experience? If cancer can co-exist with God on his throne, then, God is not omniscient and not omnipotent. Using you to heal one person is also wicked. He should use to for worldwide healing from where you are. Can your God do this? If he cant, then he is a trash
Re: The Resurrection Of The Dead Saints by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:24am On May 12, 2013
nnofaith:
1.why would a benevolent god give people cancer?
2.why would god allow you to heal only one person and not everybody?

christians have formed there own version of Taqiyya: Islamic doctrine of deceit to defend and promote Islam...
Re: The Resurrection Of The Dead Saints by Image123(m): 3:46pm On May 13, 2013
FOLYKAZE: What we have in the dead saint return is that they entered into the city where people see them. We didn't have any recorded beyond that.

Didn't intend to reply you seeing the lack of integrity in your views, but later decided to at least give a parting post. Exactly what do you want to be recorded beyond what was recorded. If the little that was recorded, you didn't believe, what else do you want? Why ask pointlessly, or do you have a point?

Are you saying those dead saints didn't have family, neighbour or friends in their lifetime? If not, they are strangers not resurrected. You can only say someone resurrect if you know from a source that the person in particular is dead. And for those friends, family and neighbours that witnessed this, wont they be amazed and rejoiced?
Still making assumptions. Now, how does the joy and amazement of the witnesses of the resurrected saints add anything to your life?

Holding onto the record in the bible, Resurrection of Jesus or anybody is momentous. Lot of people gathered to meet Jesus and they are rejoiced when they see things with their eyes. Lazarus, Dorcas and the little boy resurrected by Elijah is momentous. People are there to witnessed it and those that see them are amazed. I disbelief in those stuffs cuz there is no evidence to back it up.
What you call resurrection of Jesus was theorized by some christian scholars to be:
-stolen body theory
-missing body theory
-Swoon Theory
-Drugged-Body Theory
-Twin Theory
-Vision Theory
-Hypnosis Theory
-Spiritual Resurrection Theory.

No physical or logical evidence can be used to back Jesus resurrection, so it worth not beliving.
Isn't it then pointless for you to be looking for more writers to write on the resurrection of dead saints? You do not believe in the one most important and copiously recorded, what is your issue with this other one? Someone who doesn't believe Jesus' resurrected but id so interested in discussing another biblical resurrection. It makes no sense.

Is there anything special in preaching? What special is the message you are passing across. If they are rant, it got nothing to do with people awareness. Do you want me to record numbers of time my bird sing? But I can if the bird give birth to offspring without mating. Thats it.
Normally, this is a post i do not bother to reply. You may go and ask the several millions that went to listen to those preachers that i mentioned in the past three months. Obviously, you do not think too often, that's why you compare their preaching to your bird singing. i doubt if even your family members would buy a copy if you wrote a book. Go figure.

The whole impacts applies to that of Jesus. Changing people ideology and way of thinking. Adeboye said he drove a car from Ore to Lagos without fuel. I can buy my own car and take it to him for prayer so that I can save the fueling fee for something else. If what adeboye said cant do without people thinking, it just a mere saying.
Obviously, you are not thinking but just saying.

If dead returns means nothing to you, then Jesus death and return means nothing too.
tell that to your bird, i'd be surprised if it believed you.

I asked same question. You should answer that cuz you believe in the bible. Who pls?
Find someone to help you read Matthew 27:52,53 about fourteen times. You should grasp it better by then.

What prove do you want from me? Did you see me claiming anything here? Present those stuff which are significant to you from them, then I will investigate to see if it true or not.
You said "Most of those stuff they claimed to be miracle are lies or naturally healings. A man will come on stage and tell the world he had headache. After the pastor's prayer, the headache was healed. A man had accident and was not dead, it happens naturally. A woman give birth to birth to a baby after ten years of marriad can be medical problem and solve medically. A man having some medical problem took some drugs and surgery but the thing didnt work but after prayer, he was healed, this are fake stuffs. A man with HIV was healed."
Do you have any proof that these were the things that happened in the past three months in pastors kumuyi, adeboye, oyedepo and cos programmes? Or you are just making lazy assumptions and just saying without thinking?

I guess you missed the testimony hours. Lol
i know you missed them.

nothing like miracle.
cheesy Get a life.

Lol, you want me to tell you that I was blind since birth and my eye opened merely by mentioning Jesus? WORLD does not necessary mean the whole earth. Get that. But someone must be involved to witness and prove such thing happened.
How old are you?
Re: The Resurrection Of The Dead Saints by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:19pm On May 13, 2013
[quote author=Image123]

Didn't intend to reply you seeing the lack of integrity in your views, but later decided to at least give a parting post. Exactly what do you want to be recorded beyond what was recorded. If the little that was recorded, you didn't believe, what else do you want? Why ask pointlessly, or do you have a point?

Reading all through your post, you didn't add anything relevant to the discuss. In the first place, why would you believe something even within the book is shown that it myth? A person resurrected can strike astonishment in the community. How much more numbered dead saint?

Still making assumptions. Now, how does the joy and amazement of the witnesses of the resurrected saints add anything to your life?

You called it assumption. For your quest- The same way the amazement of Nigerians change political thinking after the death of Abacha.

Isn't it then pointless for you to be looking for more writers to write on the resurrection of dead saints? You do not believe in the one most important and copiously recorded, what is your issue with this other one? Someone who doesn't believe Jesus' resurrected but id so interested in discussing another biblical resurrection. It makes no sense.

The one recorded in the gospel of matthew is fictional within itself. It seem to me like the addition and subtraction in the gospel of mark. Same does happenned to the dead saint resurrection. Just wanna see if you see what im seeing.

Normally, this is a post i do not bother to reply. You may go and ask the several millions that went to listen to those preachers that i mentioned in the past three months.

normally, this is type of post I dont reply. I dont need ask driver if his car fly in the air, the car on land or air speaks for itself. Any day you got information about amputee healed, present it. The testimonies in churches are fake and hearsay.

Obviously, you do not think too often, that's why you compare their preaching to your bird singing. i doubt if even your family members would buy a copy if you wrote a book. Go figure.

Your bible says animal and man are the same. Comparing your pastor to my bird is no offense. I know bird are to sing, the day it talk like human, then question must come. Your pastors are staging fake miracles. Saying headache, car accident, etc. Thats trash pls. I suggest you think.

sarcasm!!! You dont need insult me if we dont think same way. We are in different places and ought to see differently. Just know that your bible story is just fairy tale.

It dance when I sing and try to mimic it. It seem it believing huh? The day I develop feather and sleep on try like her, then she will realise there is problem somewhere or even shout halleluyah

Find someone to help you read Matthew 27:52,53 about fourteen times. You should grasp it better by then.

I should grasp what? That some imaginary zombie are outer grave without evidence to support it?

You said "Most of those stuff they claimed to be miracle are lies or naturally healings. A man will come on stage and tell the world he had headache. After the pastor's prayer, the headache was healed. A man had accident and was not dead, it happens naturally. A woman give birth to birth to a baby after ten years of marriad can be medical problem and solve medically. A man having some medical problem took some drugs and surgery but the thing didnt work but after prayer, he was healed, this are fake stuffs. A man with HIV was healed."
Do you have any proof that these were the things that happened in the past three months in pastors kumuyi, adeboye, oyedepo and cos programmes? Or you are just making lazy assumptions and just saying without thinking?

What prove do you want from me? Are those not the stuff aired on tv? Moreover, Im I the one saying the testimony?

i know you missed them.

pointless

cheesy Get a life.

I have one thats not buried in superstition.

How old are you?

Im older than you think.
Re: The Resurrection Of The Dead Saints by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:19pm On May 13, 2013
[quote author=Image123]

Reading all through your post, you didn't add anything relevant to the discuss. In the first place, why would you believe something even within the book is shown that it myth? A person resurrected can strike astonishment in the community. How much more numbered dead saint?

You called it assumption. For your quest- The same way the amazement of Nigerians change political thinking after the death of Abacha.

The one recorded in the gospel of matthew is fictional within itself. It seem to me like the addition and subtraction in the gospel of mark. Same does happenned to the dead saint resurrection. Just wanna see if you see what im seeing.

Normally, this is a post i do not bother to reply. You may go and ask the several millions that went to listen to those preachers that i mentioned in the past three months.

normally, this is type of post I dont reply. I dont need ask driver if his car fly in the air, the car on land or air speaks for itself. Any day you got information about amputee healed, present it. The testimonies in churches are fake and hearsay.

Obviously, you do not think too often, that's why you compare their preaching to your bird singing. i doubt if even your family members would buy a copy if you wrote a book. Go figure.

Your bible says animal and man are the same. Comparing your pastor to my bird is no offense. I know bird are to sing, the day it talk like human, then question must come. Your pastors are staging fake miracles. Saying headache, car accident, etc. Thats trash pls. I suggest you think.

sarcasm!!! You dont need insult me if we dont think same way. We are in different places and ought to see differently. Just know that your bible story is just fairy tale.

It dance when I sing and try to mimic it. It seem it believing huh? The day I develop feather and sleep on try like her, then she will realise there is problem somewhere or even shout halleluyah

I should grasp what? That some imaginary zombie are outer grave without evidence to support it?

What prove do you want from me? Are those not the stuff aired on tv? Moreover, Im I the one saying the testimony?

i know you missed them.

pointless

cheesy Get a life.

I have one thats not buried in superstition.

How old are you?

Im older than you think.
Re: The Resurrection Of The Dead Saints by Yooguyz: 2:06pm On May 28, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Is this christian version of Taqiyya: Islamic doctrine of deceit to defend and promote Islam...?

That video didn't show any amputee healed. It look more or less like a video game called God's Hand. Edition and manipulation to deceive people.

You healed a cancer patient? I can forward you to hospitals here so that you can heal more cancer patients.

Moreover, why would a benevolent God plague human with cancer? Do you know the pains it victims experience? If cancer can co-exist with God on his throne, then, God is not omniscient and not omnipotent. Using you to heal one person is also wicked. He should use to for worldwide healing from where you are. Can your God do this? If he cant, then he is a trash
This is where you get it wrong, God doesn't give cancer, he simply allows it. Cancer is a work of Satan, this was one of the works of satan Jesus came to destroy!
"he should you on a world wide crusade"--your quote.
If you know any one that has cancer connect him/her to me in NL, and see God's power at work!
Re: The Resurrection Of The Dead Saints by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:17pm On May 28, 2013
Yooguyz:
This is where you get it wrong, God doesn't give cancer, he simply allows it. Cancer is a work of Satan, this was one of the works of satan Jesus came to destroy!
"he should you on a world wide crusade"--your quote.
If you know any one that has cancer connect him/her to me in NL, and see God's power at work!

You say sickness is not an act of God but the devil - does it then mean that when good people fall sick, the devil temporarily has the upper hand over God till that person is healed?
So when old people fall sick and die, the devil threw the final punch? The KO punch?
Are you saying, like what happens in Nollywood, that God is in a constant battle for 'supremacy' with the devil?

Lets go back to the bible

Isaiah 45:7
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Exodus 4:11
And the LORD said unto him, Who has made man's mouth? or who makes the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD?

Exodus 15:26
And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the Lord thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee....

Deutronomy 28:22
The LORD shall smite thee with a consumption, and with a fever, and with an inflammation, and with an extreme burning, and with the sword, and with blasting, and with mildew; and they shall pursue thee until thou perish

Disease is from God. Dont lie here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Response From The Family Of Rev Sammoses Enenche / The Spiritual Hierarchy / The Firstfruit Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.