Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger (12617 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings / Photo: Aisha Buhari Arrives Eagle Square For The Inauguration / Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 06, 2013
The govt of Owelle Rochas Okorocha has done some good things for the people of Imo state but it is never short of comedy.

Governor Rochas Okorocha while speaking on national tv few hours ago and listing the achievements of his govt, claim to be building a multimillion naira Freedom Square where people can go and ventillate their anger. He said any citizen that enters the Freedom Square will be given 5hours to utters any statement in anger or ventillate their anger on any given issue. Within those 5hrs, the person will have immunity but after the 5hrs the person will be on his own.

The governor went further to state that Imo people will also be provided with pure water and tomatoes which they can splash on the floor in anger. It is not clear whether the splashing of those items will be restricted to Freedom Square or whether it can be done in any part of the state.

In another development that got me reeling with laughter, Rochas said a chieftancy title will be bestowed on him tomorrow (7/5/2013). Guess what the title is? Senior Advocate of the Masses (SAM).
Lol..

6 Likes

Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger by Omen100(m): 4:08pm On May 06, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: The govt of Owelle Rochas Okorocha has done some good things for the people of Imo state but it is never short of comedy.

Governor Rochas Okorocha while speaking on national tv few hours ago and listing the achievements of his govt, claim to be building a multimillion naira Freedom Square where people can go and ventillate their anger. He said any citizen that enters the Freedom Square will be given 5hours to utters any statement in anger or ventillate their anger on any given issue. Within those 5hrs, the person will have immunity but after the 5hrs the person will be on his own.

The governor went further to state that Imo people will also be provided with pure water and tomatoes which they can splash on the floor in anger. It is not clear whether the splashing of those items will be restricted to Freedom Square or whether it can be done in any part of the state.

In another development that got me reeling with laughter, Rochas said a chieftancy title will be bestowed on him tomorrow (7/5/2013). Guess what the title is? Senior Advocate of the Masses (SAM).
Lol..

What a magnificent & brilliant idyllic ideal from the People's Governor not like the clueless r3tarded Chromosome we have as a President, who doesn't know his right from lift. Hmm, after all we Nigerians need an avenue were we can vent our angers & frustrations over President Jonathan’s slowpokerlism & R3tardlism. Although I haven't done this before but since this is an avenue for me to express it, I AM THE FIRST TO COMMENT & PLEASE WERE IS MY GOLD MEDAL, mr. unsincere 9gerian. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 06, 2013
Omen100:

What a magnificent & brilliant idyllic ideal from the People's Governor not like the clueless r3tarded Chromosome we have as a President, who doesn't know his right from lift. Hmm, after all we Nigerians need an avenue were we can vent our angers & frustrations over President Jonathan’s slowpokerlism & R3tardlism. Although I haven't done this before but since this is an avenue for me to express it, I AM THE FIRST TO COMMENT & PLEASE WERE IS MY GOLD MEDAL, mr. unsincere 9gerian. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Between you and Governor Rochas, who is the greatest comedian?

16 Likes

Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger by Geomac: 6:18pm On May 06, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: The govt of Owelle Rochas Okorocha has done some good things for the people of Imo state but it is never short of comedy.

I dey laugh o.
Can you provide any source?

Lol..
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger by Omen100(m): 6:34pm On May 06, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

Maybe Us, please remember to inform broda. Jona that Nigerians are not finding it funny with his government.

4 Likes

Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger by Omen100(m): 6:36pm On May 06, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

Hmmmm Maybe Us, please remember to inform broda. Jona that Nigerians are not finding it funny with his government.
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 06, 2013
@Geomac.., Live on AIT today during the second anniversary of the 6th May 2011 supplementary election that brought him to power. You can google Freedom Square, Imo state
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger by automaticcarzz: 6:39pm On May 06, 2013

Lol..

I love politicians with sense of humor.

5 Likes

Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger by Obiagu1(m): 6:43pm On May 06, 2013
Now this got me laughing.
That's truly a freedom square!

Where do I go to vent my own anger?
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger by papadenzel(m): 6:47pm On May 06, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

Bros no vex o! Na greatest abi na greater? Need 2 visit my primary school teacher! Dem no teach me well...lols

5 Likes

Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger by Geomac: 6:48pm On May 06, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: @Geomac.., Live on AIT today during the second anniversary of the 6th May 2011 supplementary election that brought him to power. You can google Freedom Square, Imo state

Thanks.

I think he is out of his mind.
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger by automaticcarzz: 6:49pm On May 06, 2013
papadenzel:

Bros no vex o! Na greatest abi na greater? Need 2 visit my primary school teacher! Dem no teach me well...lols

LOL!! You know insinsere9gerian always fighting a lot of people on nairaland so he had to use the "greatest" instead of greater.

3 Likes

Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 06, 2013
Omen100:

Hmmmm Maybe Us, please remember to inform broda. Jona that Nigerians are not finding it funny with his government.
I expect all Imolites to be on their way to Imo to grab their share of pure water and tomatoes to vent their anger.

By the way, hope you'll attend Rochas's coronation ceremony tomorrow? Senior Advocate of the Masses (SAM). Lol..
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 06, 2013
papadenzel:

Anyone of the above. Lol..
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 06, 2013
automaticcarzz:

I love politicians with sense of humor.
Me too. Lol..

But this joke is too expensive. That Freedom Square will cost hundreds of millions of naira.
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger by automaticcarzz: 7:14pm On May 06, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Me too. Lol..

But this joke is too expensive. That Freedom Square will cost hundreds of millions of naira.

It worth the cost. Besides, a lot of people gonna be able to sell tomatoes and pure water there. This man (Rocha) will make a fantastic President than Jonathan. He is peoples' guy.
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger by Geomac: 7:14pm On May 06, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Me too. Lol..

Constructing Freedom Square will be a waste of resources. There are 1001 better things he can use the for. May be the State has enough money to throw around.
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger by automaticcarzz: 7:16pm On May 06, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Me too. Lol..

Haba! Multi-million naira project does not amount to hundreds of million. Why the exaggeration? The article did not say anything about hundreds of million.

1 Like

Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger by IGBOSON1: 7:22pm On May 06, 2013
Within those 5hrs, the person will have immunity but after the 5hrs the person will be on his own.

This caught my attention: that 'will be on his own' part is ominous to say the least! grin

So basically you'd have to keep one eye on the time as you're on the rostrum bad-mouthing and abusing whoever, because their hired thugs/muscle would be patiently laying in wait, with clubs and baseball bats at the ready; and woe betide you if you overshoot your allotted time even by a nanosecond!

I think it's an idea borrowed from the speakers corner in Hyde Park in London.

6 Likes

Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger by Onyegecha(f): 7:22pm On May 06, 2013
When a state is governed by someone whose nickname is confusion, what can one expect? Absurdities like Bongo square, Freedom square, etc can only be found in this land where confusion reigns unfettered.
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger by PointB: 7:58pm On May 06, 2013
He should build it first. We can talk about it use, even long after he has gone!
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 06, 2013
PointB: He should build it first. We can talk about it use, even long after he has gone!
The building is almost completed na if not 100% completed.
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger by PointB: 8:10pm On May 06, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
The building is almost completed na if not 100% completed.

Really? Do you have any picture?
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger by aletheia(m): 8:28pm On May 06, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
...Freedom Square where people can go and ventillate their anger. He said any citizen that enters the Freedom Square will be given 5hours to utters any statement in anger or ventillate their anger on any given issue. Within those 5hrs, the person will have immunity but after the 5hrs the person will be on his own...

1. There's nothing basically wrong with this idea. We are not in China or North Korea. Public debate is part of democracy. You may want to look at [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speakers%27_Corner]Speaker's Corner[/url] on Wikipedia.

2. It would appear that you are trying too hard to discredit anyone that is perceived as a possible threat to Jonathan. Relax man.

3. Your writing style and circumstantial evidence does suggest you are the one formerly known as Beaf.

3 Likes

Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 06, 2013

Lol..
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin ;I no fit hold dat laughter abeg. Op are u kidding me Abi which kind awada keri keri be dis
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 06, 2013
LMAO! grin grin

Freedom Square indeed. This is the same guy who has a special adviser for "Lagos Affairs" grin

1 Like

Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger by abes(m): 8:52pm On May 06, 2013
grin grin
Obviously Insecure9gerian has never heard of speaker's corner. There is one in Hyde park, London.

1 Like

Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger by Symphony007: 10:34pm On May 06, 2013
The people of imo state better hold this man before he hits the streets o! Next thing he'll declare himself the supreme commander in chief of imo state, generalissimo rochas okorocha and build a square where goose stepping soildeirs will be saluting him!!
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger by djustice: 12:35am On May 07, 2013
This is the sort of crazy sh1t that homosexuals do. Rochas's "wife" is his deputy, who was caught sodomising some Local Government monitoring team guy by the fellow's wife at Disney hotel.

Imo people need to vote out Rochas Okorocha and his sodomists harem.
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger by nuclearboy(m): 5:59am On May 07, 2013
aletheia:

1. There's nothing basically wrong with this idea. We are not in China or North Korea. Public debate is part of democracy. You may want to look at [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speakers%27_Corner]Speaker's Corner[/url] on Wikipedia.

2. It would appear that you are trying too hard to discredit anyone that is perceived as a possible threat to Jonathan. Relax man.

3. Your writing style and circumstantial evidence does suggest you are the one formerly known as Beaf.

WOW - So now its confirmed! Beaf is SincereNigerian!
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger by Onyegecha(f): 7:33am On May 07, 2013
Imo State needs to be rescued, delivered, saved, and this is not a joke.
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger by Nobody: 7:45am On May 07, 2013
nuclearboy:

WOW - So now its confirmed! Beaf is SincereNigerian!
You should have known that earlier! only that this time he claims to be an igbo man and not from the niger delta. cheesy

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lawmakers Vote Against Giving Fathers Paternity Leave / FG’s 10,000MW Power Generation Target Under New Threat / Southwest Myopia: A Case Of The Frog In Water.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.