Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,734 members, 7,827,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

****INSPIRATIONAL STORY**** - Idowu Akintunde - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ****INSPIRATIONAL STORY**** - Idowu Akintunde (878 Views)

Pastor Anita Oyakhilome's Inspirational Blog, Does It Hold A Warning? / Josiah Atkins Idowu-Fearon, Bishop Who Teaches Islam / An Inspirational Story About Contentment... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

****INSPIRATIONAL STORY**** - Idowu Akintunde by luli4life: 7:26pm On May 06, 2013
*******INSPIRATION STORY**********

A doctor entered the
hospital in hurry after being called in for an urgent surgery.
He answered the call asap, changed his clothes & went directly to the surgery block.

He found the boy's father pacing in the hall waiting for the doctor.
On seeing him, the dad yelled: "Why did you take all this time to come? Don't
you know that my son's life is in danger? Don't you have any sense of responsibility?"

The doctor smiled & said: "I am sorry, I wasn't in the hospital & I came as fast as
I could after receiving the call. And now, I wish you'd calm down so that I can do
my work."

"Calm down?! What if your son was in this room right now, would you calm down? If your own son dies now what will you do??" said the father angrily

The doctor smiled again & replied:" I will say what Job said in the Holy Book
'From dust we came & to dust we return, blessed be the name
of God.'
Doctors cannot prolong lives. Go &intercede for your son, we will do our
best by God's grace"

"Giving advises when we're not concerned is so easy "
murmured the father.

The surgery took some hours after which the doctor went out happy,

"Thank goodness!, your son
is saved!" And without waiting for the father's reply he carried on his way
running." If you have any question, ask the nurse!!"

"Why is he so arrogant? He couldn't wait some minutes so that I ask about my son's state" commented the
father when seeing the nurse minutes after the doctor left.

The nurse answered, tears coming down her face:"His
son died yesterday in a road accident, he was in the burial when we called him
for your son's surgery. And now that he saved your son's life, he left running to
finish his son's burial."

Moral-Never judge
anyone.....because you
never know how their life is &what they're going through"

If you have ever judged anyone wrongly before
comment "Forgive me
God"..Ignore if you don't care..

FORGIVE ME GOD!!

Re: ****INSPIRATIONAL STORY**** - Idowu Akintunde by maigida231(m): 9:49pm On May 06, 2013
Nice one.
Re: ****INSPIRATIONAL STORY**** - Idowu Akintunde by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 06, 2013
Nice story

maybe ihedinobi can learn from this an stop judging me

Same with ijawkid
Re: ****INSPIRATIONAL STORY**** - Idowu Akintunde by ninja4life(m): 10:16pm On May 06, 2013
Same old story with modifications,anyhow nice one:p
Re: ****INSPIRATIONAL STORY**** - Idowu Akintunde by Pygru: 12:39am On May 07, 2013
luli4life: *******INSPIRATION STORY**********

A doctor entered the
hospital in hurry after being called in for an urgent surgery.
He answered the call asap, changed his clothes & went directly to the surgery block.

He found the boy's father pacing in the hall waiting for the doctor.
On seeing him, the dad yelled: "Why did you take all this time to come? Don't
you know that my son's life is in danger? Don't you have any sense of responsibility?"

The doctor smiled & said: "I am sorry, I wasn't in the hospital & I came as fast as
I could after receiving the call. And now, I wish you'd calm down so that I can do
my work."

"Calm down?! What if your son was in this room right now, would you calm down? If your own son dies now what will you do??" said the father angrily

The doctor smiled again & replied:" I will say what Job said in the Holy Book
'From dust we came & to dust we return, blessed be the name
of God.'
Doctors cannot prolong lives. Go &intercede for your son, we will do our
best by God's grace"

"Giving advises when we're not concerned is so easy "
murmured the father.

The surgery took some hours after which the doctor went out happy,

"Thank goodness!, your son
is saved!" And without waiting for the father's reply he carried on his way
running." If you have any question, ask the nurse!!"

"Why is he so arrogant? He couldn't wait some minutes so that I ask about my son's state" commented the
father when seeing the nurse minutes after the doctor left.

The nurse answered, tears coming down her face:"His
son died yesterday in a road accident, he was in the burial when we called him
for your son's surgery. And now that he saved your son's life, he left running to
finish his son's burial."

Moral-Never judge
anyone.....because you
never know how their life is &what they're going through"

If you have ever judged anyone wrongly before
comment "Forgive me
God"..Ignore if you don't care..

FORGIVE ME GOD!!
@ bolded
No be Facebook be this oh.
Nice story sha.
Re: ****INSPIRATIONAL STORY**** - Idowu Akintunde by Pygru: 12:41am On May 07, 2013
Re: ****INSPIRATIONAL STORY**** - Idowu Akintunde by Nobody: 9:43am On May 07, 2013
Logicboy03: Nice story

maybe ihedinobi can learn from this an stop judging me

Same with ijawkid

You're kidding, right? You don't want to be judged but you want a free pass to judge everything and everyone else?

You judge Yahweh, you judge Jesus, you judge Christians, you judge everybody with whom you do not agree but you don't want to be judged? How is that not crazy?
Re: ****INSPIRATIONAL STORY**** - Idowu Akintunde by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 07, 2013
Ihedinobi:

You're kidding, right? You don't want to be judged but you want a free pass to judge everything and everyone else?

You judge Yahweh, you judge Jesus, you judge Christians, you judge everybody with whom you do not agree but you don't want to be judged? How is that not crazy?

lol.......there is a difference between point out what is wrong and "judging" people.

Sorry for not being clear. When I say "judge" I mean "claiming things about people that you dont know".

For instance;

-You claimed that I do not know unconditional love asper love for one's children
-Ijawkid claimed that I am a homosexual.

Two huge lies. Yet, you are christians
Re: ****INSPIRATIONAL STORY**** - Idowu Akintunde by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 07, 2013
Logicboy03:

lol.......there is a difference between point out what is wrong and "judging" people.

This difference is...?

Sorry for not being clear. When I say "judge" I mean "claiming things about people that you dont know".

Ok

For instance;

-You claimed that I do not know unconditional love asper love for one's children
-Ijawkid claimed that I am a homosexual.

Two huge lies. Yet, you are christians

Don't know about you and ijawkid, but I do know that you do not know anything whatsoever about love. If you knew even a little, you would not have started that stupidd thread about God's judgment concerning David's sin with Bathsheba. If you knew love, you would not insult Jesus for dying for the world He loved and made. If you knew love, you would not insult God for creating a world and allowing man to make his own choices in it. If you knew love, you would understand this thing about Christians that you call slavery.

Lb, you do not know Love. Can't stress that enough.
Re: ****INSPIRATIONAL STORY**** - Idowu Akintunde by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 07, 2013
Ihedinobi:

This difference is...?

Ok

Don't know about you and ijawkid, but I do know that you do not know anything whatsoever about love. If you knew even a little, you would not have started that stupidd thread about God's judgment concerning David's sin with Bathsheba. If you knew love, you would not insult Jesus for dying for the world He loved and made. If you knew love, you would not insult God for creating a world and allowing man to make his own choices in it. If you knew love, you would understand this thing about Christians that you call slavery.

Lb, you do not know Love. Can't stress that enough.

Lol....smh....still with the false claims about love
Re: ****INSPIRATIONAL STORY**** - Idowu Akintunde by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 07, 2013
^^ Right, what else would you say? smiley

(1) (Reply)

Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Wife Over Controversial Wedding / American Actor SYLVESTER STALLONE Surrendered His Life To The Lord Jesus Christ / All Catholics Will Go To Hell Because They Worship Satan’ – Chris Okotie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.