Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,814 members, 7,810,126 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Smart Web NG Review ( Every Webhost Have Its Own Bad And Good Side) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Smart Web NG Review ( Every Webhost Have Its Own Bad And Good Side) (975 Views)

[HELP] Please What's The Cheapest And Good Hosting For Blogging? / E-topup.com.ng Just Closed My Account For His Own Bad Customer Service. / Postoffice.com.ng - Review Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smart Web NG Review ( Every Webhost Have Its Own Bad And Good Side) by georgen2u(m): 10:13pm On May 06, 2013
Guys i was about to rate Smart web 5 stars till i saw this review
http://www.onlynaija.com/post-smartweb-ng-web-hosti?action=lastpost
I dont know how reliable it is but i think the reviewer has more exprience with them as i saw some attached proof
Re: Smart Web NG Review ( Every Webhost Have Its Own Bad And Good Side) by DualCore1: 10:06am On May 07, 2013
georgen2u: Guys i was about to rate Smart web 5 stars till i saw this review
http://www.onlynaija.com/post-smartweb-ng-web-hosti?action=lastpost
I dont know how reliable it is but i think the reviewer has more exprience with them as i saw some attached proof

Considering the fact:

1. That you created a thread in the past looking for moderators for onlynaija.com
2. That you have a couple of posts about afripals.com
3. That onlynaija.com's authorative email (whois records) is support@afripals.com
4. That onlynaija.com is not in the first 10 SERPs of Google for "smartwebng reviews"
And finally (the hammer on the nail):
5. That the post in the link you have provided was made by "Joshua" who's forum signature there is "I am Just Joshygeorge" and your name here is also George.

I put it to you that you are childish.

If you want traffic to your forum simply say it.
Re: Smart Web NG Review ( Every Webhost Have Its Own Bad And Good Side) by miracle4(m): 10:32am On May 07, 2013
Dual Core:

Considering the fact:

1. That you created a thread in the past looking for moderators for onlynaija.com
2. That you have a couple of posts about afripals.com
3. That onlynaija.com's authorative email (whois records) is support@afripals.com
4. That onlynaija.com is not in the first 10 SERPs of Google for "smartwebng reviews"
And finally (the hammer on the nail):
5. That the post in the link you have provided was made by "Joshua" who's forum signature there is "I am Just Joshygeorge" and your name here is also George.

I put it to you that you are childish.

If you want traffic to your forum simply say it.
true talk
Re: Smart Web NG Review ( Every Webhost Have Its Own Bad And Good Side) by georgen2u(m): 11:53pm On May 07, 2013
@Dual Core: Finally you don finish me but abeg You took your time to find out all these stuff? hmmm you try oh anyway you sound angry are your smartweb staff?
well Calling me childish is so strong and offensive
Never meant it personal but that is a review ok, and for traffic stuff dont get it like that i no the site needs attention but not the way you are taking it ok anyway Sorry for offending but maturity should come in our words if we say we are matured
Thank you
Re: Smart Web NG Review ( Every Webhost Have Its Own Bad And Good Side) by georgen2u(m): 11:58pm On May 07, 2013
If i find out you are smart web staff i will sponsor that post on facebook

(1) (Reply)

Backlinks For All African Websites - Submit Your Websites Free, Get More Visits / Professional Web Development Class / Wordpress Rental And Buy Option Theme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.