Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

E-topup.com.ng Just Closed My Account For His Own Bad Customer Service. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / E-topup.com.ng Just Closed My Account For His Own Bad Customer Service. (2048 Views)

I Am Looking For Airtime-topup API In Nigeria / Smart Web NG Review ( Every Webhost Have Its Own Bad And Good Side) / My Experience With E-topup.com.ng. Is This A Scam Or What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-topup.com.ng Just Closed My Account For His Own Bad Customer Service. by laberry101(m): 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2013
MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS,
It baffles me that this young man would think i was sent to come and give him bad publicity,but the truth is i am only a normal dude who just wants to live and let live.

I know some of you must have seen my previous threads regarding etopup, another wrong move was made again after he disappointed a customer (me) , and left me hanging for 3 days, i came on here and made a complain to get his attention and this is the response and thanks i get:

Daramola Iyanu (E-TOPUP.COM.NG SUPPORT PORTAL) July 17 19:49 (CET)

Hello sir, We will like to inform you that your account with us as been closed and your account fund including the recharge card fund (219 Naira) as been returned to your GTbank account (0033721153) you used for verification, please do not open new account on our system anymore.

We are sorry to see you go.

Regards Daramola Iyanu Customer Support

lolz, funny how a business man can't take pressure and wants his clients to take his crappy a** b******t, or gets shown the way out.

I Hope you change this bad customer service you have, wont help you man, so if half of your clientel said they loaded recharge cards and got invalid responses, would you show them the way out too, dude stay safe, was tired of waiting on you to do the right thing man.

I guess your loss, someone else's gain.
Thank You and
God bless me
God bless etopup.com.ng
God bless Nairaland
God bless the Federal Republic of NIGERIA.
Re: E-topup.com.ng Just Closed My Account For His Own Bad Customer Service. by databoy247(m): 9:02pm On Jul 17, 2013
***trolling by***
Re: E-topup.com.ng Just Closed My Account For His Own Bad Customer Service. by Ternalange(m): 9:55pm On Jul 17, 2013
I dont know what is happening, so i am going to read through your previous post and judge the case.

*Reads previous post*

the truth is that first of all(go down low), you are giving the guy way too much attention that he deserves. Second of all most of these guy doing business in Nigeria are really rude, c-o-cky and arroant, sometimes it makes me want to puke. no offense to the e-topup guy. i am not perfect, but i have worked with some of these guys and they feel, because its online, or you are buying something small, you are not important. it dosent work that way

etopup guy, my advice to you is this. remember(this is statistically proven) for every bad comment made about you on a forum, it takes about seven good ones to make you look good. i am not saying you should,have multiple accounts on nairaland or employ lapdogs, i am saying, do not give anybody the opportunity to say anything bad about you

thank god you are reading this now
Re: E-topup.com.ng Just Closed My Account For His Own Bad Customer Service. by laberry101(m): 2:30pm On Jul 18, 2013
Ternalange: I dont know what is happening, so i am going to read through your previous post and judge the case.

*Reads previous post*

the truth is that first of all(go down low), you are giving the guy way too much attention that he deserves. Second of all most of these guy doing business in Nigeria are really rude, c-o-cky and arroant, sometimes it makes me want to puke. no offense to the e-topup guy. i am not perfect, but i have worked with some of these guys and they feel, because its online, or you are buying something small, you are not important. it dosent work that way

etopup guy, my advice to you is this. remember(this is statistically proven) for every bad comment made about you on a forum, it takes about seven good ones to make you look good. i am not saying you should,have multiple accounts on nairaland or employ lapdogs, i am saying, do not give anybody the opportunity to say anything bad about you

thank god you are reading this now

well said man, he is well aware of my purchase history, and knows that i have been a faithful customer,the fact that this very purchase is small doesnt change anything, i have even bought N2500 worth of aitime in N200's , N100's ,just because he never had higher valued cards.

All i'm saying is, he should get his act right,and i know there are other unsatisfied customers who won't speak a word but if no one says anything, then this dude will still think he's trying, nahdah man, i know 2 of my own dudes whom you've offended, with this very same bad attitude you have, and please don't think for a sec. u are the only one with online recharge platforms, actually considering two at the moment, but do well oh, if not .....ok going to take the advice above and not give u much attention.

Cheers y'all.
Re: E-topup.com.ng Just Closed My Account For His Own Bad Customer Service. by Slyr0x: 3:47pm On Jul 18, 2013
laberry101: Please do not open new account on our system anymore.

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: E-topup.com.ng Just Closed My Account For His Own Bad Customer Service. by databoy247(m): 5:30pm On Jul 18, 2013
Slyr0x:

grin grin grin grin
Re: E-topup.com.ng Just Closed My Account For His Own Bad Customer Service. by laberry101(m): 5:33pm On Jul 18, 2013
Slyr0x:

BROS THE THING FEAR ME OH, SHUOOOOOO...(AND HORSE DEY TRANGA SELF).
Re: E-topup.com.ng Just Closed My Account For His Own Bad Customer Service. by Gmmail(m): 7:55pm On Jul 18, 2013
laberry101:

well said man, he is well aware of my purchase history, and knows that i have been a faithful customer,the fact that this very purchase is small doesnt change anything, i have even bought N2500 worth of aitime in N200's , N100's ,just because he never had higher valued cards.

All i'm saying is, he should get his act right,and i know there are other unsatisfied customers who won't speak a word but if no one says anything, then this dude will still think he's trying, nahdah man, i know 2 of my own dudes whom you've offended, with this very same bad attitude you have, and please don't think for a sec. u are the only one with online recharge platforms, actually considering two at the moment, but do well oh, if not .....ok going to take the advice above and not give u much attention.

Cheers y'all.

Any reason why you are always buying cards?
Re: E-topup.com.ng Just Closed My Account For His Own Bad Customer Service. by laberry101(m): 9:46pm On Jul 18, 2013
Gmmail:

Any reason why you are always buying cards?

yeah, same reason why we all do, internet sub (, phone and modem,)....
Re: E-topup.com.ng Just Closed My Account For His Own Bad Customer Service. by technokid(m): 7:01am On Jul 19, 2013
@Op do you knw other customer that he has treated this way?how often do you buy from him or rather hw much cards do u buy in a month?
Re: E-topup.com.ng Just Closed My Account For His Own Bad Customer Service. by DualCore1: 9:33am On Jul 19, 2013
laberry101:

yeah, same reason why we all do, internet sub (, phone and modem, ...babes)....

The bolded has been added for you at no cost.

You're welcome.
Re: E-topup.com.ng Just Closed My Account For His Own Bad Customer Service. by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 19, 2013
Slyr0x:

see Slyr0x you can say all what you like, but you just lost my respect and i really don't know what your intentions are, as a moderator your JOB is to moderate the forum which includes moderation of grammatical errors too and not mockery.

databoy247:

grin grin grin grin
I hate to say this but the truth is you are just a failed wanna be web designer, stop BEGGING people around to help you and scamming them because you are a nairaland member, you done this for me and also to some nairaland who reported you.

laberry101: MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS,
It baffles me that this young man would think i was sent to come and give him bad publicity,but the truth is i am only a normal dude who just wants to live and let live.

I know some of you must have seen my previous threads regarding etopup, another wrong move was made again after he disappointed a customer (me) , and left me hanging for 3 days, i came on here and made a complain to get his attention and this is the response and thanks i get:

Hello sir, once again we are sorry to see you go, you are truly one of our GOOD and BEST customer but we have to take this decision to save our company from bad image you are painting us, on our website we said all email/issues will be replied within 24 BUSINESS hours, i want you to find out what business hours means, NAIRALAND is not our customer service desk.

Dual Core:

You're welcome.

Dual Core, remember it is another person business you are joking with bro, i respect you so much more than this, God in heaven knows i protect your business and recommend it to my clients, some of them can testify here.

please i will like to ask WHY ONLINE VOUCHERS AS failed?, you are close to the owner
https://www.onlinevouchersng.com/?action=vouchers

laberry101:
Thank You and
God bless me
God bless etopup.com.ng
God bless Nairaland
God bless the Federal Republic of NIGERIA.
Re: E-topup.com.ng Just Closed My Account For His Own Bad Customer Service. by DualCore1: 11:36am On Jul 19, 2013
ActiveMan:
Dual Core, remember it is another person business you are joking with bro, i respect you so much more than this, God in heaven knows i protect your business and recommend it to my clients, some of them can testify here.
What has my comment got to do with your business? Were your humour() functions overrode?

ActiveMan:
please i will like to ask WHY ONLINE VOUCHERS AS failed?, you are close to the owner
https://www.onlinevouchersng.com/?action=vouchers
I have no business with the day to day running of people's sites and businesses, that's why they have a fully packed admin panel (they can even launch missiles from their admin interface). Want answers? http://onlinevouchersng.com/?action=contact

When trudigits.com "fails" (if that ever happens) feel free to ask me.

Face and fix the problems at hand, not the non-issues.
Re: E-topup.com.ng Just Closed My Account For His Own Bad Customer Service. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 19, 2013
Dual Core:
What has my comment got to do with your business? Were your humour() functions overrode?

your humour() functions return NULL because it of no use on this thread.
Re: E-topup.com.ng Just Closed My Account For His Own Bad Customer Service. by DualCore1: 12:16pm On Jul 19, 2013
ActiveMan:

your humour() functions return NULL because it of no use on this thread.
The life of a man is too short for story-telling. Make your clients happy, face and fix the problem at hand and stop taking Panadol for HIV.

Think of the further frustration your client(s) may be having when they come here with hopes that they will see goodnews regarding the present state of things when they read the post of the company representative and all they'll see is your replies to non-issues when main issues are hanging.

The following image has been provided just so you know how important your reactions to matters raised about your service should be taken. You may not provide support on forums but its the same forums that people go for to get a first impression about you and its the same forums that Google indexes, Google does not index your support tickets.

Re: E-topup.com.ng Just Closed My Account For His Own Bad Customer Service. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2013
Dual Core:
The life of a man is too short for story-telling. Make your clients happy, face and fix the problem at hand and stop taking Panadol for HIV.

Think of the further frustration your client(s) may be having when they come here with hopes that they will see goodnews regarding the present state of things when they read the post of the company representative and all they'll see is your replies to non-issues when main issues are hanging.

and the main issues are?
Re: E-topup.com.ng Just Closed My Account For His Own Bad Customer Service. by DualCore1: 12:25pm On Jul 19, 2013
ActiveMan:

and the main issues are?
If you don't know them at this point, have a nice day. Can't waste more time here.
Re: E-topup.com.ng Just Closed My Account For His Own Bad Customer Service. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 19, 2013
Dual Core:
If you don't know them at this point, have a nice day. Can't waste more time here.

WERE YOU INVITED ON THIS THREAD BEFORE?
Re: E-topup.com.ng Just Closed My Account For His Own Bad Customer Service. by Slyr0x: 12:43pm On Jul 19, 2013
ActiveMan:

see Slyr0x you can say all what you like, but you just lost my respect and i really don't know what your intentions are, as a moderator your JOB is to moderate the forum which includes moderation of grammatical errors too and not mockery.

Dude stop shooting unnecessary missiles around and get your acts right!

In less than a month, I've read 2 tragic & inappropriate customer-service lines from Etopup staffs.

The first was when an Etopup customer service guy told a customer "DO YOU WANT OGUN AND SANGO TO KILL YOU?".

In my twenty something years sojourn on earth, that line tops the most unprofessional line used on a customer irregardless of the situation at hand.

Notwithstanding, rather than comment on that particular thread, I emailed this young man giving him unsolicited customer service tips.

What do I stand to gain in pulling you down?

Last time I checked, I still have an active account on etopup ([size=4pt]if uve not closed my account like you did the Op's[/size]). .I even transacted like 2days back sef. .

Having said this, the reason why I still use Etopup is not cos they've got a superb service running, neither is it 'cos there are no other coys doing what they do, but cos of the owner's accessibility (and because ure an active Nairaland member too).

Get your act right so we don't go wagon-hopping the moment another active member comes up with something similar.

Cheers man. Wish you all the best

1 Like

Re: E-topup.com.ng Just Closed My Account For His Own Bad Customer Service. by laberry101(m): 12:57pm On Jul 19, 2013
@Activeman....yeah right, 24hrs....means 24hours...and even at that, do the math...24business hours...in 72hrs...you have 24 business hours, My Brother, 3 days is 72hrs, and if you are saying (24 business hrs),(you work 8 hrs a day,8biz hrs/day x 3days =24 bizhrs, you have that already in the same 3 days given to you to make you amends, but no you didn't, till i came on here to get your attention, and the best you did was show me the way out.

lolz....clap for yourself....a great way to do business...
Re: E-topup.com.ng Just Closed My Account For His Own Bad Customer Service. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 19, 2013
laberry101: @Activeman....yeah right, 24hrs....means 24hours...and even at that, do the math...24business hours...in 72hrs...you have 24 business hours, My Brother, 3 days is 72hrs, and if you are saying (24 business hrs),(you work 8 hrs a day,8biz hrs/day x 3days =24 bizhrs, you have that already in the same 3 days given to you to make you amends, but no you didn't, till i came on here to get your attention, and the best you did was show me the way out.

lolz....clap for yourself....a great way to do business...

I have personally check your request and i can see your message was replied within 24hours before you send in another mail, sending new mails we keep pushing your support request down.
Re: E-topup.com.ng Just Closed My Account For His Own Bad Customer Service. by laberry101(m): 1:07pm On Jul 19, 2013
ActiveMan:

I personally have check your request and i can see your message was replied within 24hours before you send in another mail, sending new mails we keep pushing your support request down.

Look i have my emails, with me here, don't make me give an endless list of proof,i am beginning to get angry now oh...infact wait for me....thank God you have dates and time in every email you send to me...
Re: E-topup.com.ng Just Closed My Account For His Own Bad Customer Service. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 19, 2013
laberry101:

Look i have my emails, with me here, don't make me give an endless list of proof,i am beginning to get angry now oh...infact wait for me....thank God you have dates and time in every email you send to me...

Sir, you have achieve your aims and their no need to keep trading words with you, you have done more harm than good to our brand, you are no longer our customer we cannot provide support for account that is no more in existence.

thank you
Re: E-topup.com.ng Just Closed My Account For His Own Bad Customer Service. by laberry101(m): 1:19pm On Jul 19, 2013
Dual Core:

You're welcome.

yeah, that too....lolz grin grin grin....thanks
Re: E-topup.com.ng Just Closed My Account For His Own Bad Customer Service. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2013
Slyr0x:

Dude stop shooting unnecessary missiles around and get your acts right!

In less than a month, I've read 2 tragic & inappropriate customer-service lines from Etopup staffs.

The first was when an Etopup customer service guy told a customer "DO YOU WANT OGUN AND SANGO TO KILL YOU?".

In my twenty something years sojourn on earth, that line tops the most unprofessional line used on a customer irregardless of the situation at hand.

Notwithstanding, rather than comment on that particular thread, I emailed this young man giving him unsolicited customer service tips.

What do I stand to gain in pulling you down?

Last time I checked, I still have an active account on etopup ([size=4pt]if uve not closed my account like you did the Op's[/size]). .I even transacted like 2days back sef. .

Having said this, the reason why I still use Etopup is not cos they've got a superb service running, neither is it 'cos there are no other coys doing what they do, but cos of the owner's accessibility (and because ure an active Nairaland member too).

Get your act right so we don't go wagon-hopping the moment another active member comes up with something similar.

Cheers man. Wish you all the best

Thank you Hacker Slyr0x.
Re: E-topup.com.ng Just Closed My Account For His Own Bad Customer Service. by laberry101(m): 1:36pm On Jul 19, 2013
ActiveMan:

Sir, you have achieve your aims and their no need to keep trading words with you, you have done more harm than good to our brand, you are no longer our customer we cannot provide support for account that is no more in existence.

thank you

One more thing, not wanting to give you a bad rep, but you still refuse to acknowledge the fact that you did wrong to a customer, i am not interested in coming back to you, have made a choice to sign up with another Platform, but you know nothing about my reasons for doing this, you should have apologized in the first place,but that you didn't do,instead you want to come on here and prove nothing to me,you did wrong mate....accept it,that's one.

2. closing my account,did i violate any of your business terms and condition for use as well as POLICY?
3. you have a very bad attitude man,not willing to learn and take corrections.....
4. You have no one value for your customer(s), and you fail to realize that the way and manner you treat your customer(s), determines the growth of your Business,because they make your business what it is or isn't.

I rest it Case...(south south style).
Re: E-topup.com.ng Just Closed My Account For His Own Bad Customer Service. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 19, 2013
laberry101:

One more thing, not wanting to give you a bad rep, but you still refuse to acknowledge the fact that you did wrong to a customer, i am not interested in coming back to you, have made a choice to sign up with another Platform, but you know nothing about my reasons for doing this, you should have apologized in the first place,but that you didn't do,instead you want to come on here and prove nothing to me,you did wrong mate....accept it,that's one.

2. closing my account,did i violate any of your business terms and condition for use as well as POLICY?
3. you have a very bad attitude man,not willing to learn and take corrections.....
4. You have no one value for your customer(s), and you fail to realize that the way and manner you treat your customer(s), determines the growth of your Business,because they make your business what it is or isn't.

I rest it Case...(south south style).

We are sorry for the difficulty you have while with us, we wish you good-luck and also plead for you to have patience with your new found platform

all the best sir.

Thank You.
Re: E-topup.com.ng Just Closed My Account For His Own Bad Customer Service. by databoy247(m): 2:02pm On Jul 19, 2013
ActiveMan:

I hate to say this but the truth is you are just a failed wanna be web designer, stop BEGGING people around to help you and scamming them because you are a nairaland member, you done this for me and also to some nairaland who reported you.

Before you call me names, take a good look at yourself.
Just wondering, what school did you graduate from? Cos from all indication English language isn't your ally.

The bad reviews about your company is just getting too much and i think your pride and ego is becoming a burden to you. Our elderly people use to say "fly wey nor dey hear word dey follow dead body enter grave"....Before you label someone a scam, look at the image below and categorize yourself. I agree i am a "wanna be webmaster" but you who call yourself a professional why do you keep getting bad reviews? After all i have never told anyone i am a professional. grin

NB: YOU ARE JUST A SMILE-REPELLANT DRUM HEADED COC.K SUKIN person

Re: E-topup.com.ng Just Closed My Account For His Own Bad Customer Service. by laberry101(m): 2:09pm On Jul 19, 2013
ActiveMan:

We are sorry for the difficulty you have while with us, we wish you good-luck and also plead for you to have patience with your new found platform

all the best sir.

Thank You.

My friend, 3 days is more than enough patience to give any support to your clients, ah ah, even telecom companies like MTN and CO's, don't take that much time to respond. Abi you wanted a whole year,ok let me say something here, you need to make an important call, you buy recharge from the closest means possible,and then the purchased card was entered and an invalid response came in.First thing to come to your mind? tell me....
Re: E-topup.com.ng Just Closed My Account For His Own Bad Customer Service. by Javanian: 2:23pm On Jul 19, 2013
@ActiveMan, sorry sir but do you know if slyrOx wants to get at you, all he needs is to get this thread to front page and etopup is finished, Royally and Totally wink
Re: E-topup.com.ng Just Closed My Account For His Own Bad Customer Service. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 19, 2013
laberry101:

My friend, 3 days is more than enough patience to give any support to your clients, ah ah, even telecom companies like MTN and CO's, don't take that much time to respond. Abi you wanted a whole year,ok let me say something here, you need to make an important call, you buy recharge from the closest means possible,and then the purchased card was entered and an invalid response came in.First thing to come to your mind? tell me....
Again i am sorry for the experience you had with us.
databoy247:
Before you call me names, take a good look at yourself.
Just wondering, what school did you graduate from? Cos from all indication English language isn't your ally.

The bad reviews about your company is just getting too much and i think your pride and ego is becoming a burden to you. Our elderly people use to say "fly wey nor dey hear word dey follow dead body enter grave"....Before you label someone a scam, look at the image below and categorize yourself. I agree i am a "wanna be webmaster" but you who call yourself a professional why do you keep getting bad reviews? After all i have never told anyone i am a professional. grin

NB: YOU ARE JUST A SMILE-REPELLANT DRUM HEADED COC.K SUKIN person

SEE WHO THEY ADVICE? YOU?, grin THE BEGGAR/SCAMMER NOW HAS THE BALLS TO TALK, BRO DONT LET ME EXPOSE YOU.

all this crap website you build
http://www.myprova.com/
http://famadoresources.com/
http://peepshub.com/
http://obrusoilservicesltd.com/
http://saskatoontransport.com/
http://dicingo.org/
http://morgansmartfoundation.org/
http://olusolaoke.com/

all this website can't bring food on your table and you took to begging around and scamming, stop it.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
DO THE IMAGE I ATTACH MAKE GOOGLE A SCAM COMPANY?

Anybody can use the internet to post whatever he/she feels like.

I have no ego problem here, i will apologies to anyone if i found myself guilty.

MY ADVICE FOR YOU
Don't follow the crowd, always speak for yourself and don't speak to get favor from anyone

Re: E-topup.com.ng Just Closed My Account For His Own Bad Customer Service. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2013
Javanian: @ActiveMan, sorry sir but do you know if slyrOx wants to get at you, all he needs is to get this thread to front page and etopup is finished, Royally and Totally wink

That will be a great idea, i will love to see that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download The Latest Vpn App In Town / Buy Nigerian Non Hosted Adsense Account, Fresh And Verified / Any Browser/platform independent web development tool out there?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.