Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Problem Of Nigeria: Who? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Problem Of Nigeria: Who? (546 Views)

Education Statistics in Nigeria (Who is Going to School ?) / How to tackle the Problem of Corruption Cankerworm In Nigeria! / Examination Malpractice In Nigeria :: Who Is To Be Blame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem Of Nigeria: Who? by babadey(m): 10:17pm On May 06, 2013
I'm not a tribal bigot. I believe we all are to be blamed for Mother Nigeria woes but for every problem,there is someone,somepersons,group etc,we can point fingers at.

Speaking for myself,I think our problem is North. Check this out:-

**Vice President -North.
**Senate President -North.
**Speaker House of Reps - North.
**PDP National Chairman - North.
**Head of Service - North.
**INEC Chairman - North.
**Inspector General of Police - North.
**CBN Governor - North.
**Chief Justice of federation - North.
**President Court of Appeal - North.
**EFCC Chairman - North.
**President Federal high court - North.
**National Security Adviser - North.
**Chief of Defense Staff - North.
**Controller, Customs Service - North.
**Controller Prison Services - North.
**Richest man in Africa - North.
**85% of Petroleum Marketers in Nigeria -
Northerners.
**80% of Oil Block Owners in Nigeria -
Northerners.
**99% of beggars in Nigeria - Northerners
**Boko Haram - North.
**creation of Biafra - Northerners.
Yet, the Poorest states in Nigeria and
Educationally backward areas
in Nigeria are in the North. Now ask yourself,
who is the problem of the Northerners?
Re: Problem Of Nigeria: Who? by bigt2(m): 10:50pm On May 06, 2013
Whether north, east, west, or south; corruption minded bigots will always betray Nigerians!!

Nigerians also are corrupt to a fault!! See the case of sentimental voting (by bribing, party, religion, ethnic group, etc) as an evidence to that effect!! cool
Re: Problem Of Nigeria: Who? by babadey(m): 11:47pm On May 06, 2013
big-t:
Whether north, east, west, or south; corruption minded bigots will always betray Nigerians!!

Nigerians also are corrupt to a fault!! See the case of sentimental voting (by bribing, party, religion, ethnic group, etc) as an evidence to that effect!! cool

Sure right dude. We have been known for that since IBB regime but the dominance and terrorism by the northerners is the problem even the female northerners are also calling the shots in some ministries. I think we need fresh blaads or same percent of mixed ethnic,religion,tribes in our government sectors.
Re: Problem Of Nigeria: Who? by braine(m): 12:53am On May 07, 2013
The question should be 'What?'. lipsrsealed

I think its some things we should point out that make people constitute Nigeria and Nigerians' problems.

They may include;
-Greed
-Quest for power
-Joblessness
-cheap weed
-Curruption; etc. lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Problem Of Nigeria: Who? by bigt2(m): 4:13pm On May 07, 2013
baba dey:

Sure right dude. We have been known for that since IBB regime but the dominance and terrorism by the northerners is the problem even the female northerners are also calling the shots in some ministries. I think we need fresh blaads or same percent of mixed ethnic,religion,tribes in our government sectors.

95% of nigerians are corrupt minded!!! No need for prejudice or flimsy facts!!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria / Niger Delta: Between JTF Attacks And Arewa's Insensitive Remarks / End Is Not Yet!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.