Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 (146542 Views)

Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by maestrob(m): 11:28am On Jul 31, 2013
greatdave: Pls folks,do they send these invites in batches or they dnt jst like my cv?? Cuz i applied for d audit trainee positn earlier this month bt avnt gotten any mail/text for a test.

You can rearrange ur C.V and send it again.
No harm in trying.

I have been sending my C.V to them since 2011, i was not called till ds year when they bombarded my email with test invite every week before i ask for permission in my office (screwed my schedule) in order to attempt their Test
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Olola15(m): 11:43am On Jul 31, 2013
primus, i will need yur help on somtn. You seem to have gone far ahead in the recruitment process.i wrote mai test in April, was successful. I chose Forensics. i just did my first interview on monday 29th July with a Senior associate in Forensic unit. From what i gathered from your post in this thread, the assessment centre was the next thing after submission of your credentials buh this has not been the case for me. Is the assessment centre only for the audit unit or should i be still be expecting it?
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by primusmaximus: 12:50pm On Jul 31, 2013
Olola15: primus, i will need yur help on somtn. You seem to have gone far ahead in the recruitment process.i wrote mai test in April, was successful. I chose Forensics. i just did my first interview on monday 29th July with a Senior associate in Forensic unit. From what i gathered from your post in this thread, the assessment centre was the next thing after submission of your credentials buh this has not been the case for me. Is the assessment centre only for the audit unit or should i be still be expecting it?
Just one or two departments in kpmg do Assessment Centre, Foresics isnt one of them, at forensics you do 3 interviews b4 medicals. I've also heard of cases where the candidate did just 2 interviews cus there wasnt enough time for a third. Cheers
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Olola15(m): 1:31pm On Jul 31, 2013
primus_maximus:
Just one or two departments in kpmg do Assessment Centre, Foresics isnt one of them, at forensics you do 3 interviews b4 medicals. I've also heard of cases where the candidate did just 2 interviews cus there wasnt enough time for a third. Cheers

Primus, i appreciate your quick response and i get it now. I just wish tnz will get more fasttracked as training school is supposed to start September> How did your medicals go?
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by obaxlove(m): 2:07pm On Jul 31, 2013
Olola15: primus, i will need yur help on somtn. You seem to have gone far ahead in the recruitment process.i wrote mai test in April, was successful. I chose Forensics. i just did my first interview on monday 29th July with a Senior associate in Forensic unit. From what i gathered from your post in this thread, the assessment centre was the next thing after submission of your credentials buh this has not been the case for me. Is the assessment centre only for the audit unit or should i be still be expecting it?

I tink is just for Tax and audit peeps alone.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by olumyde(m): 2:18pm On Jul 31, 2013
sweetrie: pls I need help, I av cadbury n access test for wednesday, got kpmg for friday n am overwhelmed shocked any tips?? Do I even bother going cos am combining results? Thank u..
I mean no offense, but primus was a little bit wrong in the answer he have you. Read d next post i'll quote.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by olumyde(m): 2:20pm On Jul 31, 2013
olumyde: Its not about maybe you used 1 or 2 sittings for ur undergraduate education. What they require is that you have at least 5 credits in 1 sitting, including maths and english. It doesn't matter in what subjects you have the credits. And yes, they are strict about d conditions i stated above.
So, you can still change your mind, if you have the time. No harm in trying. I used 2 sittings for my undergraduate, but i only used 1 result for kpmg, cos i had more than 5 credits including maths and english in dt result
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by olumyde(m): 2:36pm On Jul 31, 2013
primus_maximus:

Send me a mail.. I'll forward it to u
Thanks. But i've already done d assessment b4 i saw your post. I appreciate your help though. For those asking about SHL, what we were given was inductive reasoning, dt has to do wt shapes, determining what will be the next in a sequence of shape arrangement, questions dt has to do wt 'operators'. If u still don't understand contact primus. In Group exercise, you'll be part of a team given a task to solve. At d panel interview, 'tell us about urself' is likely the first question, they want to know a bit of ur family and educational background. They'll definitely ask you why u suddenly considered audit, if u are from a non-commercial educational background. I've done my best, leaving d rest for God.....awaiting result
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by primusmaximus: 8:32pm On Jul 31, 2013
Olola15:

Primus, i appreciate your quick response and i get it now. I just wish tnz will get more fasttracked as training school is supposed to start September> How did your medicals go?
You'll surely be done wit ur interviews b4 trainin school starts.. medicals wer okay(i hope lol).. 10x
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by obaxlove(m): 8:48pm On Jul 31, 2013
olumyde: Thanks. But i've already done d assessment b4 i saw your post. I appreciate your help though. For those asking about SHL, what we were given was inductive reasoning, dt has to do wt shapes, determining what will be the next in a sequence of shape arrangement, questions dt has to do wt 'operators'. If u still don't understand contact primus. In Group exercise, you'll be part of a team given a task to solve. At d panel interview, 'tell us about urself' is likely the first question, they want to know a bit of ur family and educational background. They'll definitely ask you why u suddenly considered audit, if u are from a non-commercial educational background. I've done my best, leaving d rest for God.....awaiting result

Pls after the assessment centre, how many more stages do we ave left and what are the likely questions? Thanks.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by primusmaximus: 8:52pm On Jul 31, 2013
olumyde: Thanks. But i've already done d assessment b4 i saw your post. I appreciate your help though. For those asking about SHL, what we were given was inductive reasoning, dt has to do wt shapes, determining what will be the next in a sequence of shape arrangement, questions dt has to do wt 'operators'. If u still don't understand contact primus. In Group exercise, you'll be part of a team given a task to solve. At d panel interview, 'tell us about urself' is likely the first question, they want to know a bit of ur family and educational background. They'll definitely ask you why u suddenly considered audit, if u are from a non-commercial educational background. I've done my best, leaving d rest for God.....awaiting result
Sori u saw it late, hope it went well? In your group exercise you wer asked abt a fast food and the order in which customers enta and what they buy right?
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by nwaobipeter(m): 10:11pm On Jul 31, 2013
assesment centre plus group work plus panel interview on point,next level things, baba God noni
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by greatdave(m): 11:26pm On Jul 31, 2013
maestrob:

You can rearrange ur C.V and send it again.
No harm in trying.

I have been sending my C.V to them since 2011, i was not called till ds year when they bombarded my email with test invite every week before i ask for permission in my office (screwed my schedule) in order to attempt their Test
Tnx man. But wat kinda changes do U̶̲̥̅̊ suggest? Been staring at d cv nd cnt seem to be able to edit anything
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by jaymedd: 12:28am On Aug 01, 2013
nwaobipeter: assesment centre plus group work plus panel interview on point,next level things, baba God noni
Hey! Boss Nwaobi, what kinda queshuns did they ask u? Especially for the group project
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by zubizareta(m): 7:51am On Aug 01, 2013
maestrob:

May i know when they asked you to come for documentation?
Thanks in anticipation!

This was d mail I got from kpmg with regards that

Dear Applicant,

Congratulations!

We are pleased to inform you that you were successful at the KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test held onSaturday 26 July, 2013 at Unilag.

Kindly fill the attached application form and attach a recent passport photograph.  You are required to come along with originals and photocopies of your:

ü  Birth Certificate
ü  SSCE Certificate
ü  University Certificate / Statement of Result
ü  University Transcript (indicating final CGPA)
ü  NYSC Discharge Certificate (If you have completed NYSC)
ü  Resume/CV

The filled application form and attached credentials should be submitted in person between 31 July and 1 August, 2013 (12pm – 2pm) at the following address
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Jesusbabygirl(f): 8:23am On Aug 01, 2013
hey dear,tried sending u a mail bt its nt alllowing me,pls can u send me a PM,pls I rily nid to ask u some questns,Tanx in adv
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by nwaobipeter(m): 9:18am On Aug 01, 2013
greatdave:
Tnx man. But wat kinda changes do U̶̲̥̅̊ suggest? Been staring at d cv nd cnt seem to be able to edit anything
u naturally may not find any problem with ur CV urself. try letting another experienced person help u in vetting.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by nwaobipeter(m): 9:19am On Aug 01, 2013
jaymedd: Hey! Boss Nwaobi, what kinda queshuns did they ask u? Especially for the group project
introduce urself in 3 minutes, also as a group, construct a tower usin newspapaers
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Olola15(m): 10:14am On Aug 01, 2013
Jesusbabygirl: hey dear,tried sending u a mail bt its nt alllowing me,pls can u send me a PM,pls I rily nid to ask u some questns,Tanx in adv
Jesusbabygirl: hey dear,tried sending u a mail bt its nt alllowing me,pls can u send me a PM,pls I rily nid to ask u some questns,Tanx in adv

Baby girl, mai email add is kunleagboola15@yahoo.com. yu can send me an email. i reply email faster.,
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Olola15(m): 10:17am On Aug 01, 2013
hey peeps, Its a beauriful morning , hope yu all had a swell nyte. any new information on the recruitment process??
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Olola15(m): 3:10pm On Aug 01, 2013
jesus baby girl, am here
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Jesusbabygirl(f): 3:28pm On Aug 01, 2013
Olola15: jesus baby girl, am here
kk,so pls,what am I to expectat the 1st interview stage?
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Olola15(m): 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2013
familiarize yurself with yur cv and try remember what yu filled in your application form.

first question i was asked is why KPMG ?
second question is why Forensic unit?
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Jesusbabygirl(f): 3:44pm On Aug 01, 2013
Olola15: familiarize yurself with yur cv and try remember what yu filled in your application form.

first question i was asked is why KPMG ?
second question is why Forensic unit?
kk,tanx dear.one more thing,wat was d duration of ur interview?
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Olola15(m): 3:47pm On Aug 01, 2013
Then i was asked things about my work experience. how i did the things in my cv.
Then the heights i wana go with this careeer(forensic)
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Olola15(m): 3:49pm On Aug 01, 2013
Jesusbabygirl: kk,tanx dear.one more thing,wat was d duration of ur interview?

like 30minutes.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Olola15(m): 3:51pm On Aug 01, 2013
Then be prepared with your own questions. yu will be asked if yu av questions> it pays you to ask questions that will require the interviewr talk about KPMG and the unit.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by greatdave(m): 5:27pm On Aug 01, 2013
nwaobipeter:
u naturally may not find any problem with ur CV urself. try letting another experienced person help u in vetting.
Tanx boss...jst found out ma D.O.B was conspicuosly missingcrykpmg needs dat info. Rebranding tins nw

2 Likes

Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by olumyde(m): 5:34pm On Aug 01, 2013
primus_maximus:
Sori u saw it late, hope it went well? In your group exercise you wer asked abt a fast food and the order in which customers enta and what they buy right?
exactly! Is dt what you also did?
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by jaymedd: 6:19pm On Aug 01, 2013
Primus maximus.. Can I get ur e mail please, so we can talk more about this stuff? My phone doesnt really support visitin dis page over nd over again.. Please.. Its hard 2 come here evry minute.. Thanks
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by jaymedd: 6:21pm On Aug 01, 2013
nwaobipeter:
introduce urself in 3 minutes, also as a group, construct a tower usin newspapaers
were u given those SHL abstract queshuns?
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by maestrob(m): 6:30pm On Aug 01, 2013
olumyde: exactly! Is dt what you also did?

@ olumyde

Please, when did u write kpmg test and submitted ur credentials?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (48) (Reply)

Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? / Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.