Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Business Idea Needed!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Idea Needed!! (964 Views)

Pls Help:onion Business Idea Needed / Buisness Idea Needed For 1.3million Naira / What Can One Do With N2,000,000(idea Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Idea Needed!! by Maafiaalady: 12:18am On May 07, 2013
Good day NLanders pls I need matured opinion of what business I can take on with 200k that would yield good profit...pls help a soul!!
Re: Business Idea Needed!! by Maafiaalady: 10:19am On May 07, 2013
30views no comment....NLanders save a soul
Re: Business Idea Needed!! by kayjegs: 10:30am On May 07, 2013
Always try and search well. People are tired of posting business ideas on the internet just like that. Many of such has been posted here on nairaland but you have to search it out. It pains me to see this kind of post everytime with some of us who have given so many brilliant ideas on nairaland but not making use of it. You can read my thread and have an insight:

https://www.nairaland.com/1163912/funds-not-business-actually-need
Re: Business Idea Needed!! by keemax(f): 11:40am On May 07, 2013
A business idea? My thought - look inward for things you do with ease. Create or hook it up with a market; apply modern business principles and you are good to go.

1 Like

Re: Business Idea Needed!! by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 07, 2013
U can go into laptops importation. Infact u will be amazed. Am looking for type of opportunity. Let me just see 100k loan, with 2 months i will return it with interest.
Re: Business Idea Needed!! by singledude(m): 10:34am On Jun 29, 2013
I do secured loans up to 150K max.If you have movable collateral that have good second hand value and easily resell-able e.g laptops,Blackberry/Android phones,ipads etc. NO LAND OR CAR PLEASE! Talk to me and we will deal.Max repayment period is 1 Month at 30% interest.Yes,my rate is high.

Re: Business Idea Needed!! by GentleFrank(m): 1:22pm On Jun 29, 2013
@OP: You have a very nice idea ! Thanks.

You may also like to make some money online through this www.buzzynaija.com/p/make-money-online.html?m=1 It is simple, clear and FREE to start up !!!

(1) (Reply)

Free Ebook Download On How To Earn 10,000 Weekly On Aliexpress. / Any Work I Can Do For You In Kwara State(ilorin) For Some Money / How Do Companies That Develop Internet Browsers Make Money?(mozilla, Opera, Etc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.