Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

What Can One Do With N2,000,000(idea Needed) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can One Do With N2,000,000(idea Needed) (1014 Views)

What Can I Buy With N2 Million From Germany To Sell In Nigeria? / Buisness Idea Needed For 1.3million Naira / What Business Can Invest Into With N2,000,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can One Do With N2,000,000(idea Needed) by pcmadu(m): 2:43am On Oct 27, 2009
Hey all, i have 2 million naira and i would like to invest it in a creative business that would generate constant profit. i am thinking of buying and selling of china made products like cell phone and laptops or opening a boutique.
the area i have in mind are: lagos, kaduna, owerri, onitsha, kano, ibadan

What do you all think would make money, any fresh idea?
Thanks
Re: What Can One Do With N2,000,000(idea Needed) by ologun01(m): 1:27pm On Oct 27, 2009
Hello

I am Opeyemi and i deal in oil, i supply LPFO to a textile company in Ikorodu, lagos state, and get my payment 14 days after delivery, we can enter into partnership and i wld be paying you per litre, once payment is received from the company and your money can be on revolving basis, this is my number and email address for more communication, 08022559660, ologun01@yahoo.com

You can also send me your number, for me to call you and explain more to you

Thanks
Re: What Can One Do With N2,000,000(idea Needed) by entinvest: 1:26pm On Oct 28, 2009
kindly drop your email and i will send all the necessary details and documents to you
iminvestor08@yahoo.com

the returns are well over N7.4m monthly and alot of major corporate bodies from etisalat to gulder and over 23 others are fully involved
Re: What Can One Do With N2,000,000(idea Needed) by 4X4: 4:21pm On Jan 08, 2013
ill give you a business idea that will tripple your money. i would have done it but i dont have the capital. reply if your still intetested
Re: What Can One Do With N2,000,000(idea Needed) by TableLeg(m): 4:22pm On Jan 08, 2013
entinvest: kindly drop your email and i will send all the necessary details and documents to you
iminvestor08@yahoo.com

the returns are well over N7.4m monthly and alot of major corporate bodies from etisalat to gulder and over 23 others are fully involved

4X4: ill give you a business idea that will tripple your money. i would have done it but i dont have the capital. reply if your still intetested
entinvest: kindly drop your email and i will send all the necessary details and documents to you
iminvestor08@yahoo.com

FU.C.KING ROGUES!!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Can One Do With N2,000,000(idea Needed) by 4X4: 9:16pm On Jan 11, 2013
ill give you a business idea that will tripple your money. i would have done it but i dont have the capital. no need to post your pnone number or email. reply if your still interested
Re: What Can One Do With N2,000,000(idea Needed) by ucheheart(m): 10:36pm On Jan 11, 2013
Are you sure you don't know what to do with that amount of money? Think twice and be wise. Opportunities may not last forever.
Re: What Can One Do With N2,000,000(idea Needed) by 4X4: 12:32am On Jan 12, 2013
Table Leg :

FU.C.KING ROGUES!!!!!

lol olodo because you have nothing in your head to offer your critisizing people with something to offer
Re: What Can One Do With N2,000,000(idea Needed) by ojuola1(f): 2:01am On Jan 12, 2013
Get Financial Power For Your Business With Empower Network.

Say goodbye to all the complicated barriers standing between you and a thriving business
and say hello to Automation, Viral marketing & 100% Commissions!

There's been a new turn in the IM community. Dreams are coming true
and millionaires are being made in only a matter of a few months.

Meet highest and coolest masterminds in the industry and get access to one-of-a-kind automated marketing system which will allow you to create a realistic $5,000 per month income within 30-60 days and then double it in the next 60. That’s our goal and I want you to have 100% success rate when you join our team.

How Are We Going To Do That?

Simple. We use Empower Network as a vehicle and Big Idea Mastermind is a driving force (the engine) that will power this vehicle and make it move faster than anything you’ve ever seen before! This industry is already changing a LOT of lives for the better… starting with YOU.
Why Use Empower Network as a Vehicle?

It’s the hottest vehicle there is right now. And we’re going to capitalize on that by powering it with our own unique custom marketing system and building it right in to the Big Idea Mastermind.
I chose Empower for 3 main reasons:

1. 100% Commissions
2. Great Products
3. Great Leadership

Learn more here http://empower-network./

(1) (Reply)

Does Paid Survey Sites Really Work ? / Using Nigerian Bank Account To Help Open And Verify Paypal / Oilpalm Plantation Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.