Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,322 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. (35475 Views)

Nigeria LNG Overseas Scholarship Scheme To Study In UK 2016 / 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam / 2014 PTDF Overseas Masters Scholarship Result is out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 11, 2013
danieee: amen
wen is d test?
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by danieee(m): 10:26am On Aug 13, 2013
I don't know bro. they are several suggestions and ideas as to the test date.

Assalaffiy: lant PTDF test is on 17th of Aug,any similiar talk

That's the latest.
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 13, 2013
danieee: I don't know bro. they are several suggestions and ideas as to the test date.

That's the latest.
any notification abt d test date?
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by SegunMike(m): 7:14pm On Aug 13, 2013
please i want to ask, if securing admission is required. what if u dont have any yet, would PTDF still process one for you if you are successful?.....Please i need urgent response....thx
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 13, 2013
You guys must actually been dream to think that ptdf, an agency of the federal govt of Nigeria will do a test on August 17, and make the results and other documentation available before the sept deadline of uk schools. As in serzly. Anyway there's nothing God cannot do. It would take a miracle similar to Naija reaching full capacity of electricity demand by end of 2013.
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by modash(m): 11:17pm On Aug 13, 2013
12 inches!:
You guys must actually been dream to think that ptdf, an agency of the federal govt of Nigeria will do a test on August 17, and make the results and other documentation available before the sept deadline of uk schools. As in serzly. Anyway there's nothing God cannot do. It would take a miracle similar to Naija reaching full capacity of electricity demand by end of 2013.

The date hasn't even been communicated which makes it more unlikely
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by whalleh: 11:06am On Aug 14, 2013
For the PTDF Past Questions, You may check http://www.oilandgasforum.com.ng/trainings/ptdf-scholarship-20132014-it's-time-to-start-preparing/. Hope it helps you.
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 14, 2013
Wen is d date 4 test?
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by modash(m): 11:00pm On Aug 17, 2013
It doesn't seem like their is gonna be any exam this year.....
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by modash(m): 1:32pm On Aug 18, 2013
One guy told me yesterday that he heard so from a source. Don't know how genuine his source is, but he is a ptdf scholar presently
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by Schelube(m): 4:05pm On Aug 18, 2013
@ modash, please don't give some people High B.P and be sure of what you say about 2013 PTDF scholars cos I can authoritatively tell you that no exam & award so far. I strongly believe that the exam date will soon be out.we all need to be prayerful to be successful cos the outcome of the exam is in God hand not how prepared you were.

1 Like

Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by ogaontop(m): 4:45pm On Aug 18, 2013
Schelube: @ modash, please don't give some people High B.P and be sure of what you say about 2013 PTDF scholars cos I can authoritatively tell you that no exam & award so far. I strongly believe that the exam date will soon be out.we all need to be prayerful to be successful cos the outcome of the exam is in God hand not how prepared you were.
He is talking abt past years cos there is no award so far
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by modash(m): 6:36pm On Aug 18, 2013
Schelube: @ modash, please don't give some people High B.P and be sure of what you say about 2013 PTDF scholars cos I can authoritatively tell you that no exam & award so far. I strongly believe that the exam date will soon be out.we all need to be prayerful to be successful cos the outcome of the exam is in God hand not how prepared you were.
the guy has been there for a while, last years batch
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by JAYJAYPREXY: 11:22pm On Aug 18, 2013
guys and friends.... take it easy here because THERE IS NO MIRACLE IF WE ALREADY KNOW THE WAY THINGS WILL BE. BY GODS GRACE THE EXAM DATE WILL BE FIX SOON AND WE WILL THANK GOD FOR EVERYTHING BUT FOR NOW WE STILL HAVE TIME TO PREPARE. AS REGARDS THE SCHOLAR TTHAT HINTED THAT , HE IS WRONG because GOD THAT DID HIS IS READY TO DO OURS THIS YEAR AGAINST ALL ODDS. WHITE PAPER SIGNED, PTDF COMPLETES PROCESSING IN THREE WKS FOR US AND WE CANT BELIEVE IT BT IT IS SO AND WE RE AIRLIFTED TO OUR RESPECTIVE SCHOOLS IN THE UK. INFACT PLS I NEED PAST QUESTIONS ON OFFSHORE AND OCEAN TECHNOLOGY. MAIL ME VIA jayjayprexy@gmail.com. haave a great week and happy preparation as we receive the invitation for the test
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by Nobody: 6:05am On Aug 19, 2013
@JayJay, i am so feeling you....God is definitely able to do all things and if He has said we ll be PTDF scholars dis year, who is PTDF to say they will not conduct the test....infact, my prayer point these days is for safe flight to uk come three weeks after aug 24th........
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by modash(m): 6:48am On Aug 19, 2013
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 19, 2013
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by JAYJAYPREXY: 2:41pm On Aug 19, 2013
modash: http://fmi.gov.ng/ptdf-poised-to-build-human-institutional-capacity-reform-in-oil-gas-industry/
my friend did you listen to the video clip? network is so bad here that i ve nt been able to view it. can you please summarise the interview please.

1 Like

Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 21, 2013
JAYJAYPREXY:
my friend did you listen to the video clip? network is so bad here that i ve nt been able to view it. can you please summarise the interview please.
we hope d test hold dis yr.
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by JAYJAYPREXY: 6:26pm On Aug 21, 2013
it will though late but we will meet up wth september resumption. GOD PTDF AND GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 22, 2013
JAYJAYPREXY: it will though late but we will meet up wth september resumption. GOD PTDF AND GOD BLESS NIGERIA
we hope so.
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by shadeoyewole(f): 11:30pm On Aug 30, 2013
Today is August 30th. Just a day away from the long awaited September.
Guys, in my opinion, forget September and start pursuing January. If you must really make September, get ready to do the funding yourself. Except a miracle happens, at this point in time, PTDF and September resumption appear to be two parallel lines.
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 31, 2013
shadeoyewole: Today is August 30th. Just a day away from the long awaited September.
Guys, in my opinion, forget September and start pursuing January. If you must really make September, get ready to do the funding yourself. Except a miracle happens, at this point in time, PTDF and September resumption appear to be two parallel lines.
exactly.

1 Like

Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by OdimFO: 3:05am On Sep 03, 2013
I can remember some months ago, going all the way to another state to get PTDF scholarship scratch cards for me and some of my friends because the scratch cards were limited & exhausted and being hoarded in lagos. That was March and this is September. Yet, the people in charge of the scholarship scheme have not deemed it important to contact the applicants who have not only been shortlisted but are earnestly awaiting the selection processes. A few weeks back, I still noticed some people on this section hoping that there will still be an exam. Hoping in an aimless hope.
I applied to a school in the U.K and got an admission with all my documents intact except the funding which I hoped would be paid by PTDF if I was successful. The school has sent me emails upon emails and I honestly do not know what to tell them again. The admission deadline is August and resumption is September (same for most UK schools).Perhaps I will tell them I live in a country where we have irresponsible leaders. Leaders who should be elders. Elders who should know the right thing to do. Or what is the point of giving people false hope? What is the point of collecting 1000 naira from each applicant? Unemployed youths hoping and"hustling" for a better future? Where is all the money? Who is it with? Why has PTDF not deemed it fit to contact anyone or perhaps to email the applicants that the scholarship would be postponed or even refund the money? So many questions.

1 Like

Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by danieee(m): 12:41pm On Sep 03, 2013
Odim FO: Or what is the point of giving people false hope? What is the point of collecting 1000 naira from each applicant? Unemployed youths hoping and"hustling" for a better future? Where is all the money? Who is it with? Why has PTDF not deemed it fit to contact anyone or perhaps to email the applicants that the scholarship would be postponed or even refund the money? So many questions.

I wonder too my brother.

I can only advise everyone to forget about ptdf this year, because it is very unlikely that we will hear from them.
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 03, 2013
danieee:

I wonder too my brother.

I can only advise everyone to forget about ptdf this year, because it is very unlikely that we will hear from them.
exactly.
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by tmost01(m): 11:58am On Sep 04, 2013
Ds is utterly disgusting. And most of ds nefarious leaders have previously benefitted gratis from sundry scholarship programmes during their spell. Let them be upfront with us,perhaps our darling country is insolvent,otherwise, why d apparent prevarication. We 're all jaded with ds unendingly promises.
Let's know our fate on cue.
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 04, 2013
tmost01: Ds is utterly disgusting. And most of ds nefarious leaders have previously benefitted gratis from sundry scholarship programmes during their spell. Let them be upfront with us,perhaps our darling country is insolvent,otherwise, why d apparent prevarication. We 're all jaded with ds unendingly promises.
Let's know our fate on cue.
exactly.
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by macherie1: 7:25pm On Sep 04, 2013
Much more annoying is the mute attitude of ptdf officials on this issue. Its a reminder of how lawless our country is. My suggestion is that we get a national newspaper to publish this executive fraud.

1 Like

Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 05, 2013
ma cherie: Much more annoying is the mute attitude of ptdf officials on this issue. Its a reminder of how lawless our country is. My suggestion is that we get a national newspaper to publish this executive fraud.
yeah.
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by JAYJAYPREXY: 12:51pm On Sep 07, 2013
I AM SPEECHLESS AND COULD NOT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING . SOME PEOPLE WILL JUST DO SOME THINGS IN THIS COUNTRY AND NOBODY WILL BE ABLE TO QUESTION THEM. THANKS TO GOD THAT WE ARE NOT IN EGYPT. HAD IT BEEN WE ARE EGYPTIANS THIS WONT BE LIKE THIS AT ALL. THE EMOTIONAL DISTRESS AND HOPE IN HOPELESSNESS THAT THEY HAVE SUBJECTED US TO IS UNHEALTHY AND DEROGATORY IN EVERY RESPECT. BUT WHAT CAN WE SAY IF GOD BE FOR US WHO CAN BE AGAINST US...... GOD WILL INTERVENE IN THIS NATION SOON
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 07, 2013
JAYJAYPREXY: I AM SPEECHLESS AND COULD NOT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING . SOME PEOPLE WILL JUST DO SOME THINGS IN THIS COUNTRY AND NOBODY WILL BE ABLE TO QUESTION THEM. THANKS TO GOD THAT WE ARE NOT IN EGYPT. HAD IT BEEN WE ARE EGYPTIANS THIS WONT BE LIKE THIS AT ALL. THE EMOTIONAL DISTRESS AND HOPE IN HOPELESSNESS THAT THEY HAVE SUBJECTED US TO IS UNHEALTHY AND DEROGATORY IN EVERY RESPECT. BUT WHAT CAN WE SAY IF GOD BE FOR US WHO CAN BE AGAINST US...... GOD WILL INTERVENE IN THIS NATION SOON
Exactly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

University Of Ilorin Joins ASUU Strike For The First Time In 20 Years / PHOTO: Meet Mrs Nike Okundaye, A Lecturer At Harvard Without Formal Education / Awka Prison Inmate Graduates With PGD, MSC In Information Technology (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.