Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,759 members, 7,820,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC - Education (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC (433587 Views)

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by J0sh007: 8:28am On Aug 28, 2014
stevosky07: Ajagbe I mean drop ur whatsapp numba or bbm pin n ur facebook name
My acct no too?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by stevosky07(m): 8:41am On Aug 28, 2014
Laffs..@josh..ur ATM n d pin..
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Ajagbe97(m): 10:03am On Aug 28, 2014
stevosky07: Laffs..@josh..ur ATM n d pin..
lol... u guys sha
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by ababio1: 11:02am On Aug 28, 2014
Hi guys..thanks for al d info. I have also messaged one or two peeps here. Guys I have previously used glasses to correct my shortsightedness but it was very mild..I wanna know if this wud affect me at the interviews next yr..so for example, can they overlook it if a respectable officer stands in for me..also, do u guys know exactly what they test for in the ECGand X-ray? I had actually done ECG b4 when I got employment at a company, and there was no problem..i hope it wud be same with nda. I plan to write GCE Neco this October and then JAMB next year and I hope I make it. I already av a BSc in elect elect from Unilag and am doing my youth service in Jos, but the RC course is always on my mind. I dont expect to find the tests and examinations difficult, but I am only worried bout the medicals..anyone with general advice for me shud help out and I would greatly appreciate it..thanks a lot guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by stevosky07(m): 8:18pm On Aug 28, 2014
Mr.ababio..ECG is for HeartBeat..X-ray..bones,if der ΞΆ no deform,n if ur registering for GCE I advice you to Reduce ur age,cos evrytin u xplained ere,u shud be roughly 24..n u'll go to court n do Declaration of Age..that way ur credentials won't affect u..
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by ababio1: 1:19am On Aug 29, 2014
No stevosky..am only 21.. thanks for the tips..
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by J0sh007: 9:52am On Aug 29, 2014
U are still too old. if u're above the upper age limit by oct 2015 by weeks. U'll be dropped.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by optimisticmee(m): 1:26pm On Aug 29, 2014
y nt go fr short service bros
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by ababio1: 2:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
You guye dont know how dese stuffs work..in any case ad leave u to ur opinions.. and al ty my best to achieve my goals..i wish u all d best next year!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Adamidi(m): 4:50pm On Aug 29, 2014
ababio1: Hi guys..thanks for al d info. I have also messaged one or two peeps here. Guys I have previously used glasses to correct my shortsightedness but it was very mild..I wanna know if this wud affect me at the interviews next yr..so for example, can they overlook it if a respectable officer stands in for me..also, do u guys know exactly what they test for in the ECGand X-ray? I had actually done ECG b4 when I got employment at a company, and there was no problem..i hope it wud be same with nda. I plan to write GCE Neco this October and then JAMB next year and I hope I make it. I already av a BSc in elect elect from Unilag and am doing my youth service in Jos, but the RC course is always on my mind. I dont expect to find the tests and examinations difficult, but I am only worried bout the medicals..anyone with general advice for me shud help out and I would greatly appreciate it..thanks a lot guys
go for short service bro. visit www.nda.edu.ng to get more info abt d short service. but all i do knw is dat u must hv atleast second class lower.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by ababio1: 9:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
Thanks all for all d advice.. i really appreciate.. God bless u
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 6:48am On Aug 30, 2014
emmycool44: Mine ill b in 5yrs tym madawaki u go dey tama4. Morale high
by God's grace bro
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 6:56am On Aug 30, 2014
ababio1: Hi guys..thanks for al d info. I have also messaged one or two peeps here. Guys I have previously used glasses to correct my shortsightedness but it was very mild..I wanna know if this wud affect me at the interviews next yr..so for example, can they overlook it if a respectable officer stands in for me..also, do u guys know exactly what they test for in the ECGand X-ray? I had actually done ECG b4 when I got employment at a company, and there was no problem..i hope it wud be same with nda. I plan to write GCE Neco this October and then JAMB next year and I hope I make it. I already av a BSc in elect elect from Unilag and am doing my youth service in Jos, but the RC course is always on my mind. I dont expect to find the tests and examinations difficult, but I am only worried bout the medicals..anyone with general advice for me shud help out and I would greatly appreciate it..thanks a lot guys
welcome,u said the eye defect is very mild and u don't use glasses again,good,during the eye test,u will stand like 5 feets away frm a wall where a paper is pasted,this papers contain some alphabets(the type u see in opticians place),if u can read it,u have no problem,sincerely,it is not hard at all,u don't need to fear the ecg(i think the ecg is for checking internal organs of a candidate,to see if there is any defect with it) and xray since u said u've done one before and there's ntin wrong with it...u don't need to be afraid.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 6:58am On Aug 30, 2014
J0sh007: U are still too old. if u're above the upper age limit by oct 2015 by weeks. U'll be dropped.
drop ur fb name too
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 7:00am On Aug 30, 2014
ababio1: Thanks all for all d advice.. i really appreciate.. God bless u
u can still make the regular final list,u have passion for regular,then go for it,u can get the short service form too,the neco gce result will be out before nda form closes so u're still gud to go.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Ajagbe97(m): 8:04am On Aug 30, 2014
Madawaki01: u can still make the regular final list,u have passion for regular,then go for it,u can get the short service form too,the neco gce result will be out before nda form closes so u're still gud to go.
correct...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by benny18: 1:32pm On Aug 30, 2014
hi guys I also did the interview I'm by05(bayelsa) and I congratulate all the successful candidates,my name came out on the list tho but I was first reserve in my state...mhen morale low cry
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by ababio1: 10:24am On Sep 01, 2014
@benny 18..dont despair and neva lose hope coz God is always by you..perhaps u wud be called up soon, who knows..amd if not, just study hard for d ndaee and utme..and also reflect on ur interview performance and try to think about things dat may av gone wrong on dat day and see how u can prevent them next time..truly u wud achieve it..see u dere next year!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by elvis10ten(m): 2:07pm On Sep 02, 2014
sorry oh. Please, me and my friend had an argument, he said that people who studied in the nda travel round the world. I don't believe him and still don't believe. But i need answers from you guys, is this true ? or is it only in africa they travel to or they stay only in nigeria ?. Please need an urgent answer from the bosses that have been there or have any knowledge ?.
LAST BULLET: Can i become rich through it ?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Ajagbe97(m): 1:41pm On Sep 03, 2014
latest info :
NDA resumption date 4 66rc is now on the 22nd of September 2014
source: www.nda.edu.ng or www.nda.edu.ng/upcoming-event.php?id=247 pass d info 2 odas
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 03, 2014
EMMYCOOL4:
nop u cnt
he could still go Navy. Or army
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 03, 2014
Papacypaul: Dude,i kinda need ya view on dz....i wud b 19yrs by Oct nextyr,wen d form z out cn i choose Airforce?
. U could. Still go for Navy or Army
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 03, 2014
Papacypaul: Dude,i kinda need ya view on dz....i wud b 19yrs by Oct nextyr,wen d form z out cn i choose Airforce?
at 21 u r still ffit to go for Navy or Army
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Ajagbe97(m): 3:09pm On Sep 03, 2014
Ajagbe97: latest info :
source: www.nda.edu.ng or www.nda.edu.ng/upcoming-event.php?id=247 pass d info 2 odas
Pls d info z Nt true.. it was an error frm nda and wud be corrected soonest resumption date remains 27th September
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 7:34pm On Sep 03, 2014
benny18: hi guys I also did the interview I'm by05(bayelsa) and I congratulate all the successful candidates,my name came out on the list tho but I was first reserve in my state...mhen morale low cry
first reserve?u will make it,just continue praying.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 7:36pm On Sep 03, 2014
elvis10ten: sorry oh. Please, me and my friend had an argument, he said that people who studied in the nda travel round the world. I don't believe him and still don't believe. But i need answers from you guys, is this true ? or is it only in africa they travel to or they stay only in nigeria ?. Please need an urgent answer from the bosses that have been there or have any knowledge ?.
LAST BULLET: Can i become rich through it ?
bwahahahaha,lwkmd,well,brilliant nda cadets are sponsored to oda countries to get more training.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 7:37pm On Sep 03, 2014
it is still 27th
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by mulkee: 8:44pm On Sep 03, 2014
Dis baba assembly nt resumption day its nt possible dey can't resume on monday.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 04, 2014
Hello guys... its been lng... short service on my mind... faced the borad two times nd hmmm.... it well... nothing to show for it... even reserve.. it well Ja is in control.. hope dose selected v start doing d necessery training, nd d but all d stuf told to be brought... wish u guys luck... /pls dnt run away/
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by elvis10ten(m): 10:35am On Sep 05, 2014
Madawaki01: bwahahahaha,lwkmd,well,brilliant nda cadets are sponsored to oda countries to get more training.
loool, i knew i wasted my time arguing with him. like what country do they go to ? outside africa ?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by AdmiralPato(m): 10:46am On Sep 05, 2014
elvis10ten: loool, i knew i wasted my time arguing with him. like what country do they go to ? outside africa ?

I know of some 65rc cadets who went to sahndrust.. new york
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Chykeboss(m): 11:24am On Sep 05, 2014
actually for d guy asking for d country dey go y not get dere 1st nd its only ur brillancy dat can take yhu out of d country nd also for all my selected friends yhu guys should adhere strictly to d rule just heard dey expelled sum cadets dis week...God help y'all ..67rc loading

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (176) (Reply)

University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission / University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session / Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.