Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC - Education (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC (433583 Views)

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by elvis10ten(m): 1:26pm On Sep 05, 2014
AdmiralPato:

I know of some 65rc cadets who went to sahndrust.. new york
but on a normal circumstance, they do all training in nigeria till the end ?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 2:07pm On Sep 05, 2014
mrceo63: Hello guys... its been lng... short service on my mind... faced the borad two times nd hmmm.... it well... nothing to show for it... even reserve.. it well Ja is in control.. hope dose selected v start doing d necessery training, nd d but all d stuf told to be brought... wish u guys luck... /pls dnt run away/
boss,SHORT SERVICE AND DIRECT SHORT SERVICE ARE FAR MORE COMPETITIVE THAN REGULAR,KEEP FACING BOARD,U WILL GET SELECTED SOON,DON'T GIVE UP YET.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 2:15pm On Sep 05, 2014
elvis10ten: loool, i knew i wasted my time arguing with him. like what country do they go to ? outside africa ?
bro,no country in africa can offer up to half of what nda can offer,IS THAT CLEAR??!!!
.So it has to be in a foreign country,IS THAT CLEAR??!!!
Some cadets just returned from westpoint..IS THAT CLEAR??!!!
And stop telling us about ur argument with ur friend,we all knw it's fictional,IS THAT CLEAR??!!!
U can ask questions,no need to lie u had an argument with someone because u knw ur question is absurd,IS THAT CLEAR??!!!
Lastly,if u want to go to nda because u want to go to foreign countries,U might dash,IS THAT CLEAR??!!!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 2:16pm On Sep 05, 2014
elvis10ten: but on a normal circumstance, they do all training in nigeria till the end ?
most times.,nda is in the same league with westpoint and sandhurst,so ,no need of sending cadets around everytime.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Gigastreams: 2:23pm On Sep 05, 2014
[b]Gigastreams Consulting, a training/consulting firm based in Lagos. We welcomes you to the September & October edition of its PMP / CAPM project management professional training programme.

Gigastreams Consulting is a leading professional training & consulting firm with its headquarters in Lagos. We have trained over 400 individuals from organizations like Aptech Nigeria, Anabel Capital, Accurate solutions (training for the chief of staff department, government house, AM Driving Academy, Washline Nigeria Limited , Swiss Villa Hotels and Suites, Fine Way Energy Services and lots more.

Individuals who wish to improve themselves professionally and wish to advance their careers should enroll for this course.
The PMP/CAPM project management certification course is an internationally recognized course and is accredited by a professional institute based in USA- PROJECT MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE (PMI)

The course is aligned with the project management institute’s project management body of knowledge (PMBOK® 5TH Edition) global standard

Training schedule for the month of September & October.
September: - 27th,
October: - 4th, 11th, 18th.

Venue address for group training: Jasmine Hall Of Orchid Hotels, Plot 3, Dreamworld Africana Way, After Chevron Roundabout, Ikota Epe Expressway, Lagos.

Training Fee:- N85, 000 Only.

Time
Saturdays:-9:00am Daily.

The training includes the following modules:-
1. Introduction to project management
2. Organizational Influences and project life cycle
3. Project management process
4. Project integration management
5. Project scope management
6. Project time management
7. Project cost management
8. Project quality management
9. Project human resources management
10. Project communication management
11. Project risk management
12. Project procurement management
13. Project stakeholder management.

Professional and social responsibility

The project stakeholder management is the latest addition to the previous
10 knowledge areas specified by the Project Management Institute (PMI).

Tips for passing the exam the first time.

The training package includes:
PMI accredited training manual
MS project introduction
Exam prep books in soft copy format
PMI handbook
Free lecture Cds
Practice question on Cd
Tea/Lunch break (Buffet)
Professional training by highly experienced facilitators.

Certificate of training (Indicating 35 contact hours of training)
Networking opportunities and lots more.

Mode of payment
Account name--Gigastreams Consulting
Account number--1012865364
Bank--Zenith BANK
OR

Account name--Gigastreams Consulting
Account number--0043800332
Bank--Diamond BANK

Payments can also be made through the bank or at our office.

Please look at the office address below.

Office address: Suite E 346 Ikota Shopping Complex VGC, Lekki-Ajah Lagos.

For more info, please call +2348022224787, +2348188260261 or +2348162834579.

Send an e-mail to info@gigastreamsconsulting.com, omoatinuke@gigastreamsconsulting.com, gigastreamsconsulting@gmail.com.

Visit our website:https://www.gigastreamsconsulting.com/

Like us on facebook....https://www.facebook.com/giga.streams?ref=hl[/b]

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by neighy(m): 8:18am On Sep 06, 2014
Madawaki01: most times.,nda is in the same league with westpoint and sandhurst,so ,no need of sending cadets around everytime.

yhu cant compare NDA to sandhurst...xcludin d fact dat sandhurst providex mor real life situationx 4 training, U dnt study courses @ sandhurst... 44WEEKS of Leadership and Military training... Bt dat dosnt dispute d fact dat Nda offerx Quality teachings eida
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by neighy(m): 9:06am On Sep 06, 2014
AdmiralPato:

That's the spirit Bro..

I just they wait for 67 form..

I dey count the days.. Still seems too far!! grin
evn me gan dey wait 4 67RC form bro dwop ur FB or 2go or fone numba Xo we cn talk and make prepation against nexYear
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by bobostykah(m): 9:27am On Sep 06, 2014
J0sh007:
yeah. i remembered someone i knw personally a coach@ obstacle and my uncle tell me that 66 was different to others. and is highly meritical. excuse my English
that was the same thing my godfather told me (the main reason I was not picked)

well 67rc still dey for me to try sha.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by neighy(m): 9:56am On Sep 06, 2014
cry cry and dx 66RC guyx wld make me cry... Bt sha i wld strive hard 4 67RC... ajagbe,stevosky and odax No 4qet us oo we wey come 4 una back... And u guyx sld drop yhur FB username... #Shun Sir!!!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Ajagbe97(m): 10:29am On Sep 06, 2014
neighy: cry cry and dx 66RC guyx wld make me cry... Bt sha i wld strive hard 4 67RC... ajagbe,stevosky and odax No 4qet us oo we wey come 4 una back... And u guyx sld drop yhur FB username... #Shun Sir!!!
we dey 2geda broo.... same spirit flows in our vein.... #military....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 10:57am On Sep 06, 2014
neighy:
yhu cant compare NDA to sandhurst...xcludin d fact dat sandhurst providex mor real life situationx 4 training, U dnt study courses @ sandhurst... 44WEEKS of Leadership and Military training... Bt dat dosnt dispute d fact dat Nda offerx Quality teachings eida
more real life situations training dan nda??OH MY MAMA,u should watch videos of camp initial or camp highland abeg.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by neighy(m): 12:14pm On Sep 06, 2014
Madawaki01: more real life situations training dan nda??OH MY MAMA,u should watch videos of camp initial or camp highland abeg.
evn desert fox and Sea lion xef....am nt xayin Nda znt gud... Buh SandHurst az beta trainin 4 d armies dan Nda... Evn dou tx 5yearx nd SandHurst 44 weekx witawt courses... Mayne sandhurst is beta buh ai dnt rili knw bou wesTPoint
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by neighy(m): 12:28pm On Sep 06, 2014
Ajagbe97: we dey 2geda broo.... same spirit flows in our vein.... #military....
Yes_Sir... I dey support u frm ous xef...durin ur 3monthx if u'l b told to do 50push ups i'l elp u wit 25@ome n u'l do d remainin...
I WISH U G00DLUCK BRO... Cadet Ajagbe of d NN

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Adamidi(m): 7:58am On Sep 07, 2014
bobostykah: that was the same thing my godfather told me (the main reason I was not picked)

well 67rc still dey for me to try sha.
forget Godfather and be at ur best. even with godfather i think u shld try to be at ur best for easy follow up
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by elvis10ten(m): 12:21pm On Sep 07, 2014
Madawaki01:
bro,no country in africa can offer up to half of what nda can offer,IS THAT CLEAR??!!!
.So it has to be in a foreign country,IS THAT CLEAR??!!!
Some cadets just returned from westpoint..IS THAT CLEAR??!!!
And stop telling us about ur argument with ur friend,we all knw it's fictional,IS THAT CLEAR??!!!
U can ask questions,no need to lie u had an argument with someone because u knw ur question is absurd,IS THAT CLEAR??!!!
Lastly,if u want to go to nda because u want to go to foreign countries,U might dash,IS THAT CLEAR??!!!
i am a programmer and have no intentions of joining the nda. its not my fucking business if you believe me or not, so u can take it any how u want. all i need is answers to my questions. lol, and a simple answer would have done the deal, not posting irrelevant stuff. like who was comparing nda to oda african countries ? all i need to know, do they travel outside or do their training here ? is it all of them or some ? thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by AdmiralPato(m): 12:25pm On Sep 07, 2014

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by elvis10ten(m): 12:26pm On Sep 07, 2014
Madawaki01: most times.,nda is in the same league with westpoint and sandhurst,so ,no need of sending cadets around everytime.
please, wetin be sandhurst and westpoint.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by elvis10ten(m): 12:26pm On Sep 07, 2014
AdmiralPato:

baga!!! gerrout of here. IZZA CLEAR
wat i do ? grin
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 3:26pm On Sep 07, 2014
elvis10ten: please, wetin be sandhurst and westpoint.
britain and u.s equivalent of nda
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by neighy(m): 3:39pm On Sep 07, 2014
elvis10ten: i am a programmer and have no intentions of joining the nda. its not my fucking business if you believe me or not, so u can take it any how u want. all i need is answers to my questions. lol, and a simple answer would have done the deal, not posting irrelevant stuff. like who was comparing nda to oda african countries ? all i need to know, do they travel outside or do their training here ? is it all of them or some ? thanks.
cadet r bin sent ouTSyd AFRICA buh mayb 5 or 4 pple in one set bt nt all at 1nce... And oly d Best r Sent abroad
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by airmashalbunza(m): 5:30pm On Sep 07, 2014
Pls when are they going to start selling their forms..I went for afsb 66rc(my chest no. Was kb-45) nd I was disqualified becouse of hypatiatis which is fake result that they give..cuz after disqualifying me I went to medical centre for anoda medical check up nd the result was negative..I want to re-apply again. For 67rc
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by elvis10ten(m): 9:07pm On Sep 07, 2014
Madawaki01: britain and u.s equivalent of nda
ok. neighy, just gave me the answer i was looking for. thanks any way.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by elvis10ten(m): 9:07pm On Sep 07, 2014
neighy: cadet r bin sent ouTSyd AFRICA buh mayb 5 or 4 pple in one set bt nt all at 1nce... And oly d Best r Sent abroad
thanks bro. exactly wat i was looking for
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Ajagbe97(m): 9:29pm On Sep 07, 2014
elvis10ten: thanks bro. exactly wat i was looking for
u Dnt nid it bro.... u write programs in Wich language ??
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by elvis10ten(m): 10:23pm On Sep 07, 2014
Ajagbe97: u Dnt nid it bro.... u write programs in Wich language ??
i need to know if my stand was right. I know java, android development and a little golang. currently working on my first android app. why did u ask ?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Ajagbe97(m): 12:08am On Sep 08, 2014
elvis10ten: i need to know if my stand was right. I know java, android development and a little golang. currently working on my first android app. why did u ask ?
just asking because almost everybdy will say dy r programmers while it's false
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by mulkee: 9:35am On Sep 08, 2014
Morning gentlemen
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 1:09pm On Sep 08, 2014
airmashalbunza: Pls when are they going to start selling their forms..I went for afsb 66rc(my chest no. Was kb-45) nd I was disqualified becouse of hypatiatis which is fake result that they give..cuz after disqualifying me I went to medical centre for anoda medical check up nd the result was negative..I want to re-apply again. For 67rc
the form should be out latest by november ending.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 1:11pm On Sep 08, 2014
Ajagbe97: just asking because almost everybdy will say dy r programmers while it's false
hahahahahahahaha,na true u talk,even ordinary bloggers are programmers dis days.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by elvis10ten(m): 9:19pm On Sep 08, 2014
Ajagbe97: just asking because almost everybdy will say dy r programmers while it's false
ok. check my previous posts or check my github account www.github.com/elvis10ten
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by neighy(m): 9:58pm On Sep 08, 2014
NDA wan turn Sandhurst woh... Wey b xay afta 6monthx of graduatin from Sandhurst u'l b deployed 2 Afghanistan... Naw newly commisioned Army cadet are being deployed 2 da North... I heard early dx year 1 guy died afta 5/6months of leaving NDA afta suffering an ambush by BokoHaram... Dey wia attacked on dia way 4 OPERATION i guex... InshAllah MAY WE NT AV D SAME FATE AS HIM In Tha Name of God... Dey wia hittd by BokoHaram's bullet in d cause of Protecting Nigeria RIP 2nd Lieutenant and all Nigeria Armed Forces FALLEN HEROES...
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Ajagbe97(m): 8:51am On Sep 09, 2014
neighy: NDA wan turn Sandhurst woh... Wey b xay afta 6monthx of graduatin from Sandhurst u'l b deployed 2 Afghanistan... Naw newly commisioned Army cadet are being deployed 2 da North... I heard early dx year 1 guy died afta 5/6months of leaving NDA afta suffering an ambush by BokoHaram... Dey wia attacked on dia way 4 OPERATION i guex... InshAllah MAY WE NT AV D SAME FATE AS HIM In Tha Name of God... Dey wia hittd by BokoHaram's bullet in d cause of Protecting Nigeria RIP 2nd Lieutenant and all Nigeria Armed Forces FALLEN HEROES...
we kip hope alive.... we r gonna wipe dem out soon..... we aren't giving up till we give dem all up to death.... military all d way.... Kip d spirit high

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (176) (Reply)

University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission / University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session / Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.