Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Seun, Make Me A Moderator - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun, Make Me A Moderator (3391 Views)

Poll: what do you think ?

good idea: 35% (12 votes)
bad idea: 64% (22 votes)
This poll has ended

How Do I Become A Moderator / Sexkills Should Not Be A Moderator. / Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun, Make Me A Moderator by Dreloaded(f): 4:24pm On Apr 19, 2008
oziimatv, only an AGBAYA would go from thread to thread looking for ways to cause tribal fights

You've yet to give me proof of the so called Yoruba moderators. Stop trying to chnage the subject. Im waiting for your answer
Re: Seun, Make Me A Moderator by Dreloaded(f): 4:27pm On Apr 19, 2008
Dis Guy link=topic=128242.msg2170276#msg2170276 date=1208592154

[sub:

still wondering how they chose the politics one chei [/sub]
D-reloaded why you no come ask they girl yourself na?

me too Im wondering about the poli one myself. of all people

anyway I could ask but from what i know, she's quite secretive so im kinda surprised that 4Play knows anything besides knowing what part of Nigeria the mom is from will tell me whether or not ozii's false accusation is right, as in is it half Yoruba or what.
Re: Seun, Make Me A Moderator by oziomatv(m): 5:45pm On Apr 19, 2008
D-reloaded:

oziimatv, only an AGBAYA would go from thread to thread looking for ways to cause tribal fights

You've yet to give me proof of the so called Yoruba moderators. Stop trying to chnage the subject. I'm waiting for your answer

I so much love the yorubas especially their ladies they always being my favourites, forget about my bashing it's my way of getting fun after long hour of seriousness over biz.  why do you always come against me? and don't call me agbaya again if you do understand yoruba.
Re: Seun, Make Me A Moderator by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 19, 2008
sam milla, do urself a favour and eat shiit. thank u
Re: Seun, Make Me A Moderator by tpia: 9:13pm On Apr 19, 2008
some of these moderators are certainly amazing me.

many I didnt know prior to their becoming moderators, have suddenly shown up flexing their muscles.

na wa oh.

na their friends and paddies get the floor these days. Anyone else is an interloper looking for trouble.

well, anyone can " hit the road, jack", is the general consensus among them, I guess.

Brilliant way to colonize the place, and run off the "enemies" of their friends.

sheesh, na them own nairaland.
Re: Seun, Make Me A Moderator by SamMilla1(m): 10:13pm On Apr 19, 2008
OMO IBO:

sam milla, do yourself a favour and eat shiit. thank u

@omo ibo, you see what i am talking about,
this is something i cannot tell you no matter the circumstances
does that make you feel beta in any way.
try working on your attitude.
its not for me anyway, just that it might land you somewhere
you never believed you will find yourself.

ama m na imaghi obodo m ,
ona ewute m na mu na gi na ako onu.
mana otu ubochi anyi ga ahurita onwe anyi
ka imara onye gi na ya na ekwu.
ka emesia.
Re: Seun, Make Me A Moderator by Dreloaded(f): 5:12am On Apr 20, 2008
oziomatv:

I so much love the yorubas

No you don't. Save that lie for those whop don't know your posts well enough

Once again please show me proof of these Yoruba moderators.
Re: Seun, Make Me A Moderator by somze(f): 2:40pm On Apr 20, 2008
I take the weekend off only to return and see things are the same.

seun why am i not a moderator yet?
Re: Seun, Make Me A Moderator by oziomatv(m): 5:22pm On Apr 20, 2008
D-reloaded:

How many times will you make changes to this your post? you only looking a way to stage a fight with me but I'll not.
             I've an invitation for you if you don't mind.
Re: Seun, Make Me A Moderator by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 20, 2008
sam milla, y u dey try make me feel bad. well, i really no do not want to be a moderator. trust me, i'd be bias. some usernames and IP addresses will automatically get the chop.

o boy, abeg no vex.
Re: Seun, Make Me A Moderator by tpia: 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2008
D-reloaded:

eh, does it really matter who does or doesnt like the Yorubas. You're making him feel so important, like his opinion matters to Yorubas in general.

anyone who lives vicariously through hating, should continue to stew in their own juice. undecided

time is a great leveller.
Re: Seun, Make Me A Moderator by omoge(f): 3:47pm On Apr 24, 2008
goodness gracious cool so far so good undecided
Re: Seun, Make Me A Moderator by hollandis(f): 4:55pm On Apr 24, 2008
All this moderator ~(*&%$@$#~!$#%$ bla bla. Log on to www.koboland.com ,you dreams will come true .no lobbying .FIRST COME FIRST SERVE tongue
Re: Seun, Make Me A Moderator by Dreloaded(f): 4:59pm On Apr 24, 2008
tpia:

eh, does it really matter who does or doesnt like the Yorubas. You're making him feel so important, like his opinion matters to Yorubas in general.

anyone who lives vicariously through hating, should continue to stew in their own juice. undecided

time is a great leveller.

oh tpia, it's not like I care. His hypocrisy is just irritating is all.

He came here uyaning dust about how all the mods are supposedly Yoruba, obviously tryin g to start some feud.
At the end of it he has yet to name these so called Yoruba moderators, instead he's singing some dumb song about loving Yoruba women like that has anything to do with the question at hand.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

India Vs Nigeria: 99 -1 / Best Hair Extensions! Micro Ring Brazilian Hair Or Weft / Affordable Art Work In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.