Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) (6712 Views)

Poll: Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator?

Yes: 48% (120 votes)
No: 51% (128 votes)
This poll has ended

Mama Gee, U Are Beautiful Just The Way You Are. We Love You / What Does Dis Mean (mama Gee) / Where Is Mama-gee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) by nellaluv(f): 6:07pm On May 25, 2010
Help 'save' mama-gee today and say bye-bye to: bullying, baiting, hate, nuisance, badbelle-ism, cosmetics and cat.fights, insult, copy and paste grin , notice me, Ms. Plastic, pseudo-intellectualism (to boost her undeserved ego grin ) , Kanu Nwankwo (love) threads grin , just recently Dagrin's thread showing fake emotions (fake tears grin ) , meaningless and senseless threads, etc etc and etc etc by casting your vote wink cheesy .
Listen, becoming a moderator can reduce an individual's level of constituting a public nuisance cheesy grin ,lol, seriously, example of such individual who changed after becoming a mod is . . . chop donout tatafo, u wan hear amebo grin grin .
N.B: I still love her 'WHY' threads, it should continue cool smiley .
Re: Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) by nellaluv(f): 6:15pm On May 25, 2010
It is widely believed that mama-gee gets orgas[i]ms when opening threads tongue grin .

Please cast your vote and drop a comment tongue
Re: Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) by mamagee3(f): 6:18pm On May 25, 2010
Are you serious?. . .

You just started this thread for a baseless debate.

And they say I create dumb threads.
tongue
Re: Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) by UnbanME(m): 6:52pm On May 25, 2010
nellaluv:

It is widely believed that mama-gee gets orgas[i]ms when opening threads tongue grin .

Please cast your vote and drop a comment tongue

grin grin grin grin grin grin no wonder she opens so many threads each day
Re: Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) by Mobinga: 8:02pm On May 25, 2010
Lol! I love this kind of threads. No wonder she loves starting useless threads
Re: Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) by nellaluv(f): 8:51pm On May 25, 2010
^ ^ please vote.
Re: Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) by UnbanME(m): 8:59pm On May 25, 2010
@nellaluv nice pic u got there.

ikebe na money !!   grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) by nellaluv(f): 9:05pm On May 25, 2010
^ ^ wink grin grin grin grin grin

whats your old id?
Re: Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) by UnbanME(m): 9:11pm On May 25, 2010
^^^ Scooby1
Re: Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) by Freiburger(m): 9:21pm On May 25, 2010
But this thread is not really necessary, whoever wants to be a moderator can easily quest for it.
Re: Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) by Pweety4me(f): 10:26pm On May 25, 2010
^It doesn't mean they r gonna get it especially not the likes of her. . . undecided
Re: Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) by spicyhoney(f): 11:13pm On May 25, 2010
OF COURSE NOT! Whenever i read her post am always like who the f**k is this? she must be high on drugs. angry
Re: Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) by spicyhoney(f): 11:24pm On May 25, 2010
why were my words changed? Moderator, this isn't what i wrote and i bet there are better or closer words to what i wrote than what i see above. ??
Re: Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) by mamagee3(f): 12:19am On May 26, 2010
Pweety4me:

^It doesn't mean they r gonna get it especially not the likes of her. . . undecided
Then who would get it. . .the likes of you? undecided

The type that gets banned every 12 hours?
embarassed

Freiburger:

But this thread is not really necessary, whoever wants to be a moderator can easily quest for it.
Please tell it to the daft that created this topic .

Most users are just obsessive butt kissers who can't stop creating threads for fellow members.

It's a pity!
Re: Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) by Nobody: 3:55am On May 26, 2010
hahahahahahhahhahahahahahhahahaha nelly , dayummmmmm, you no well. see as you finish d gal grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) by 190: 8:04am On May 26, 2010
mama u have my support on this only if i am made a mod too~
Re: Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) by aieromon(m): 9:10am On May 26, 2010
I don't need an anonymous poll. . . .
***In her dreams***
Re: Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) by semid4lyfe(m): 10:46am On May 26, 2010
Starting a thread on another Nairalander is a NO-NO
Re: Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) by nellaluv(f): 10:48am On May 26, 2010
Freiburger:

o yes!
She has done that severally but Seun refused her but she's persistent, he even insulted her at least she opened a thread specially for that!
I tell you i'm just trying to help her tongue
Re: Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) by nellaluv(f): 11:04am On May 26, 2010
mama-gee:

embarassed

Most users are just obsessive butt kissers who can't stop creating threads for fellow members.

It's a pity!

mama-gee:

embarassed

It's a pity!

eazy there mamam-gee, don't bust a vein, no one's attacking you and no one is obsessed with you (you wish undecided ) you obsessed with yourself and nairaland tongue .

Pweety you're such a backstabing biatch, i thought mama-gee was your friend no ?
Re: Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) by nellaluv(f): 11:23am On May 26, 2010
jennykadry:

hahahahahahhahhahahahahahhahahaha nelly , dayummmmmm, you no well. see as you finish d gal grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Jenny, i don't know what you're talking about, i'm innocent grin grin tongue
Re: Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 26, 2010
She can be. I think she is already one by moderating her self centred threads
Re: Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) by mamagee3(f): 2:07pm On May 26, 2010
Who said being famous doesn't pay. . .Go on with the butt kissing jare.

Being famous doesn't hurt.
grin cool
Re: Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) by Sauron1: 2:12pm On May 26, 2010
nellaluv:

Help 'save' mama-gee today and say bye-bye to: bullying, baiting, hate, nuisance, badbelle-ism, cosmetics and cat.fights, insult, copy and paste grin , notice me, Ms. Plastic, pseudo-intellectualism (to boost her undeserved ego grin ) , Kanu Nwankwo (love) threads grin , just recently Dagrin's thread showing fake emotions (fake tears grin ) , meaningless and senseless threads, etc etc and etc etc by casting your vote wink cheesy .
Listen, becoming a moderator can reduce an individual's level of constituting a public nuisance cheesy grin ,lol, seriously, example of such individual who changed after becoming a mod is . . . chop donout tatafo, u wan hear amebo grin grin .
N.B: I still love her 'WHY' threads, it should continue cool smiley .

Mamagee has ma support of becoming not only a moderator but a SUPER-MODERATOR.
I will have a word with Seun Osewa over the issue later.
Re: Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) by sexyZee(f): 2:13pm On May 26, 2010
she is highly supported
Re: Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) by cantell(m): 2:30pm On May 26, 2010
mama-gee:

grin cool
You mean famous notorious for being the most delusional & the most ridiculed poster in NL?
Famous indeed!
As for the moderator status, michelin89 was given that right and every member saw the outcome.
Always fighting and bickering like a spoilt brat!
Re: Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) by cantell(m): 2:31pm On May 26, 2010
Re: Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) by lizzybabe1(f): 2:49pm On May 26, 2010
Please do Nairaland Moderators get paid? Just asking because I want to know why Mama-Gee is so keen on becoming a moderator.
Re: Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) by cantell(m): 4:35pm On May 26, 2010
lizzybabe1:

Please do Nairaland Moderators get paid? Just asking because I want to know why Mama-Gee is so keen on becoming a moderator.
WTF!
To defeat the spambot! It has been on her case for a long time.
With mod stat, she can ban & unban herself as many times as she wants.
Re: Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) by nellaluv(f): 4:48pm On May 26, 2010
~Sauron~:

Mamagee has ma support of becoming not only a moderator but a SUPER-MODERATOR.
I will have a word with Seun Osewa over the issue later.

oh please do cheesy we(she is) are counting on you tongue grin
please vote! wink

mama-gee:

grin cool

who's kissing who's butt, mumu-gee. I know its hurting you, you're being famous for all the wrong reasons, you need to be rebranded grin
just sit back, relax and STFU.
Re: Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) by nellaluv(f): 5:10pm On May 26, 2010
UnbanME:

^^^ Scooby1

oh my, it's scooby-doofus cheesy

i follow your posts on nairaland, you are a very funny person.

Let me use this medium to tell Seun to unban you. smiley

aze:

She can be. I think she is already one by moderating her self centred threads
help save her tongue by voting, who knows grin

aieromon:

I don't need an anonymous poll. . . .
***In her dreams***

oh yeah! grin
your vote counts grin

sexyZee:

she is highly supported
you are highly welcomed, hope u backed it with a vote wink

cantell:

You mean famous notorious for being the most delusional & the most ridiculed poster in NL?
Famous indeed!
As for the moderator status, michelin89 was given that right and every member saw the outcome.
Always fighting and bickering like a spoilt brat!

Let her be, she is shamelessly happy that way!
Vote!

(1) (2) (3) (4)

(pic) Remembering Bob Marly! / Deformed But Precious (pic). / Nairaland Vs. Naijaryders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.