Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,165 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Bukkywright,funke Akindele And Ireti Osayemi Who Is Prettier - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bukkywright,funke Akindele And Ireti Osayemi Who Is Prettier (68316 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Vs Nadia Buari: Who Is Prettier? / Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? / Popular Husband Snatcher, Nollywood Actress, Ireti Osayemi Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukkywright,funke Akindele And Ireti Osayemi Who Is Prettier by Nobody: 5:10am On Aug 09, 2009
let me guess- some Yoruba Yoruba akamu awaits osisi somewhere.

sweet dreams!
Re: Bukkywright,funke Akindele And Ireti Osayemi Who Is Prettier by sosisi(f): 8:57pm On Aug 09, 2009
tpia.:

let me guess- some Yoruba Yoruba akamu awaits osisi somewhere.

sweet dreams!

shocked shocked shocked shocked
I drink Igbo akamu abeg
Re: Bukkywright,funke Akindele And Ireti Osayemi Who Is Prettier by roniesharl(f): 9:09pm On Aug 11, 2009
cool cool weda Sosisi dey drink Yoruba akamu, or tpia dey drink igbo akamu,
weting i know be say me and u be proper niger.
we don at one point or the other drink akamu and we dey look fine. cheesy cheesy
i know say those three sad sad sad fit say them no dey drink akamu but make we talk true, me and u fine pass dem!
Monkey no fine, but hin mama like am. sinkena! wink wink
Re: Bukkywright,funke Akindele And Ireti Osayemi Who Is Prettier by amosexy: 9:52pm On Aug 11, 2009
Bukky wright no more no less
Re: Bukkywright,funke Akindele And Ireti Osayemi Who Is Prettier by ibk4him(m): 11:07am On Sep 16, 2009
bukky wright's mouth looks dere-dereful whenever she cries in movies, but in this picture of hers she looks feto-fetoful.
ireti in her own side; her eye shadow is too poju-pojuful and her mouth looks sonsoful.
although funke also looks like a person whose money has been stolen inside a danfo vehicle, but all the same she is the best.
Re: Bukkywright,funke Akindele And Ireti Osayemi Who Is Prettier by Princessty(f): 8:50pm On Nov 27, 2009
Funke Is From Ikorodu Lagos Dont Know Bukky Sounds Like Kwarra state Ireti Is probably From ekiti
Re: Bukkywright,funke Akindele And Ireti Osayemi Who Is Prettier by sjeezy8: 9:26pm On Nov 27, 2009
Bukky Wright is a lagosian

and they are all GETTING old as shiot, tired of seeing these old actresses. Not good
Re: Bukkywright,funke Akindele And Ireti Osayemi Who Is Prettier by Princessty(f): 1:42pm On Nov 28, 2009
Bukky Wright is a lagosian

and they are all GETTING old as shiot, tired of seeing these old actresses. Not good

sorry o
Re: Bukkywright,funke Akindele And Ireti Osayemi Who Is Prettier by Obelomo: 4:04pm On Nov 30, 2009
Bukky is from Abeokuta
Re: Bukkywright,funke Akindele And Ireti Osayemi Who Is Prettier by AyilaraH(m): 9:10pm On Nov 30, 2009
mama gee send your pics and lets see you u must be ugly fool the three of them are preety but i would go for funkeakindele. cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool coollol

Re: Bukkywright,funke Akindele And Ireti Osayemi Who Is Prettier by WhyAWhy(m): 6:19pm On Dec 07, 2009
Are there more options? I definitely cant choose from the trio
Re: Bukkywright,funke Akindele And Ireti Osayemi Who Is Prettier by Obelomo: 7:22pm On Dec 07, 2009
whyandwhy I agree w/u, especially with this yeye photo!
Re: Bukkywright,funke Akindele And Ireti Osayemi Who Is Prettier by jumaingirl(f): 10:59pm On Dec 07, 2009
Why is it that u guys always gossip about celebrity?. why not abt me? i am more prettier and sexy grin grin grin
Re: Bukkywright,funke Akindele And Ireti Osayemi Who Is Prettier by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 08, 2009
Funke is gorgeous, but her eyeballs are scary cheesy
Re: Bukkywright,funke Akindele And Ireti Osayemi Who Is Prettier by THEAMAKA1: 11:33am On Dec 08, 2009
how can you judge looks from pics like that? and i havent seen them in any movies. so. . .
i guess Funke cause she is the only person that anyone posted proper pics of.
Re: Bukkywright,funke Akindele And Ireti Osayemi Who Is Prettier by macfunkky(f): 12:24pm On Dec 08, 2009
for me like Funke Akindele She is naturally beautiful with her dark complexion skin. Good Stature she looks like a real African Lady lol.
Re: Bukkywright,funke Akindele And Ireti Osayemi Who Is Prettier by Foluke4me: 3:03am On Dec 27, 2009
pson wey post ds topic head no correct,hw can u compare them,wn they are nt mates,if to say na buki,fathia,bimbo oshin u wan compare nw,if 4 talk,abeg go sit down jare.
Re: Bukkywright,funke Akindele And Ireti Osayemi Who Is Prettier by faramola: 3:23pm On Jun 04, 2010
The poster did a wrong comparison
They are all different in their own way
They are not in the same class
they are not the same color
Beauty is measured differently
So, no one is finer than a confident lady.
Re: Bukkywright,funke Akindele And Ireti Osayemi Who Is Prettier by salisuammy(f): 11:39am On Jun 14, 2011
for those who think bukky wright has a good skin, check her old movies and see how she struggled with bleaching cream to get her recent colour so i think funke has it because she did not temper with her skin
Re: Bukkywright,funke Akindele And Ireti Osayemi Who Is Prettier by adamse(f): 11:25am On May 17, 2012
Not judgin from d ugly pic d poster used..personalyy, I think ireti is d preetiest..she just has these lovely babyish face..plus funke is not preety
Re: Bukkywright,funke Akindele And Ireti Osayemi Who Is Prettier by anonymous6(f): 1:13pm On May 17, 2012
Bukky Wright; Ireti is still pretty but she is big now when she first started in the yoruba film industry she was thin and beautiful but as her weight gained her beauty slowly dwindled a little. Funke was never a beauty from the beginning but she is a good actress and comedian
Re: Bukkywright,funke Akindele And Ireti Osayemi Who Is Prettier by Goldieluks: 4:43pm On May 17, 2012
Huh??
Re: Bukkywright,funke Akindele And Ireti Osayemi Who Is Prettier by alexisb: 11:56am On Jun 18, 2012
grin[color=#000099][/color]shocked ireti look likes she just ate dog shit she looks like a pancake mixture. BUKKY NO1 FI TALK ABOUT HER HER OWNN DEY FOR HER BODY. OMO GHETTO FUNKE, WE CAN BE FRIENDSHIP!!! WITH MAKEUP FIRST
Re: Bukkywright,funke Akindele And Ireti Osayemi Who Is Prettier by omar22(m): 2:28pm On Jun 18, 2012
ayodeleken: hello everyone,

simple question that demands personal opnion?
bukky wright,funke akindele and ireti osayemi who do you think is prettier

DONT EVER USE THE WORD PRETTY under this topic

Tweedle Dee
Tweedle Arrow
Tweedle Twit

Common men is it HALLOWEEN? or SCARY MOVIE?
Re: Bukkywright,funke Akindele And Ireti Osayemi Who Is Prettier by titian67: 6:15pm On Oct 25, 2013
grin........let's re-evaluate,prettiest is funke,u knw wot I mean...am gonna clean my eye glasses...lol[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Bukkywright,funke Akindele And Ireti Osayemi Who Is Prettier by anonymous6(f): 9:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
michelin89:
Let's start from Bukky
Lovely woman
Flawless Skin
She glows
Heavy though
A very typical over 40 Nigerian woman

Funke
Lovely eyes
Flawless Skin
Dull
She has a local look
Too heavy for my taste

Ireti
Pretty face
Glowing skin
Flawless
Too much make up
Too heavy
A funny body structure

Conclusion: None is better than the rest!

lol
Re: Bukkywright,funke Akindele And Ireti Osayemi Who Is Prettier by lordkeme(m): 11:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
sophienwa:
were they at a funeral or something? they all look miserable.
taught i was d only 1 wonderin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dewy Oputa: Charley Boy Shows Off His Hot Daughter / Nengi Poses With Her Backside And Range Rover SUV (Photo) / E-money Vs The Psquare's - Who Wins The ‘battle Of The Mansions’? [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.