Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,239 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Jamb No “biometric Verification”? Cadidates Should Read This - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb No “biometric Verification”? Cadidates Should Read This (3459 Views)

Jamb's "No Biometric Verification" Who Is To Be Blamed? A Must Read / Jamb Result 2013...., No Biometric Verification, No Result..., Jamb Warns. / Information About No Biometric Verification Error When Checking JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb No “biometric Verification”? Cadidates Should Read This by oriname(m): 4:52pm On May 07, 2013
Following the release of the JAMB 2013 Results, lamentations and cries have been coming from candidates whose results have been seized for one reason or the other. Some of the reasons why these results have been held back are as follows;

- No “Biometric Verification”
- No Result Yet
- You have exceeded your allowable five times access
- You were involved in wide spread cheating
- You were involved in using electronic devices

We will now attempt to tackle these issues one after the other, using information provided to us from various sources including JAMB officers.

No Biometric Verification

These are candidates who have been accused of not taking proper biometric (Thumb Print) verification. While some candidates may have been involved in impersonation (invalid thumb print) others were unable to thumb print at all due to any of the following reasons;
- Lack of power for machines
- Lack of Network
- Lack of time to conduct the exercise, ETC.
According to our sources in JAMB, these results are still under investigation. From what Myschool gathered, majority of results under this category will be released as it was clearly not the fault of the candidates.

Our sources disclosed that within the next 2 weeks, all result in this category will be sorted and released. A very small fraction however, will actually be held back if traces of impersonation was detected on an invalid thumb print. Those that will be appropriately screened for impersonation are those where the thumb printing exercise was successfully carried out.

Our advise to candidates in this category is to exercise some patience. If indeed any of the reasons stated above was the cause of not thumb printing, your result will definitely be released within 2 weeks, while some may begin seeing their results by the end of this week so check back by weekend (from 11th May). Please pray hard that your result will not be held back due to human error.

Read more here http://frenzzy.net/lounge/topic/142/jamb-2013-pending-results-candi/view/post_id/154
Re: Jamb No “biometric Verification”? Cadidates Should Read This by Praise5: 4:21am On May 08, 2013
Do
Re: Jamb No “biometric Verification”? Cadidates Should Read This by oriname(m): 9:40am On May 08, 2013
JAMB to Call Candidates For Re-verification http://frenzzy.net/lounge/topic/143/jamb-to-call-candidates-for-re-v
Praise5: I'm a bit relieved now because my younger sister has problem with biometrics verification. I pray the result is released, if not I'll consider pre-degree.
Re: Jamb No “biometric Verification”? Cadidates Should Read This by kayking01(f): 9:48am On May 08, 2013
Is jamb going 2 call or we should go 2 d nearest jamb office?
oriname: JAMB to Call Candidates For Re-verification http://frenzzy.net/lounge/topic/143/jamb-to-call-candidates-for-re-v
Re: Jamb No “biometric Verification”? Cadidates Should Read This by TeezyFL(m): 12:38pm On May 08, 2013
Praise5: I'm a bit relieved now because my younger sister has problem with biometrics verification. I pray the result is released, if not I'll consider pre-degree.
what's pre-degree
Re: Jamb No “biometric Verification”? Cadidates Should Read This by eedriyz(m): 4:22pm On May 10, 2013
Isn't that weird? With all the troubles they make people go through. JAMB is a failure...Random marks is another issues yet to be seen by most people. I am joining the team #SCRAPJAMB.
Re: Jamb No “biometric Verification”? Cadidates Should Read This by oriname(m): 4:31pm On May 11, 2013
JAMB To Resolve No Biometric Verification Issue http://frenzzy.net/lounge/topic/149/jamb-to-resolve-no-biometric-ver/view/post_id/163
eedriyz: Isn't that weird? With all the troubles they make people go through. JAMB is a failure...Random marks is another issues yet to be seen by most people. I am joining the team #SCRAPJAMB.
Re: Jamb No “biometric Verification”? Cadidates Should Read This by Kingslaw(m): 4:52pm On May 11, 2013
Jamb

(1) (Reply)

300 In JAMB Exam! / I Don't Understand This Kind Of Admission (pic) / List Of Private Primary Schools In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.