Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Mtn's Rip Off Let Them Know-customerservice@mtnnigeria.net - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn's Rip Off Let Them Know-customerservice@mtnnigeria.net (5032 Views)

Glo 4.5 G For N2500 A Rip Off? / Counter On NATCOMMS To Protest MTN Rip-Off of Nigeria Subscribers / NATCOMMS To Protest Mtn’s “rip-off” Of Nigerian Subscribers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn's Rip Off Let Them Know-customerservice@mtnnigeria.net by wills(m): 10:39am On Apr 18, 2008
my email to MTN custormer care.

MTN The erratic nature of your Net work and the fact that I also spend hard earned money, to buy recharge cards and can not load to make calls especially when such calls are urgent, only leaves one frustrated., and I wonder how MTN makes life better with all you say in your TV and Radio commercials. MTN it’s a shame!

From one very dissatisfied customer.

If just like me you are pissed off by MTN's rip off, then
Join me and say it like you feel send an email to
Customerservice@mtnnigeria.net
Re: Mtn's Rip Off Let Them Know-customerservice@mtnnigeria.net by wills(m): 8:07am On Apr 19, 2008
Theres two side to a story so See MTN response.

Sent: Friday, April 18, 2008 10:55 PM
To: Wills
Cc: #BOS
Subject: RE: dissatisfied customer

Dear Wills

Thank you for your mail

We honestly appreciate how you feel. Kindly furnish us with your phone numberand lets look at it critical.

Thank you for choosing MTN

Regards
Tope
Re: Mtn's Rip Off Let Them Know-customerservice@mtnnigeria.net by hayprof(m): 8:21am On Apr 19, 2008
wills:

. Kindly furnish us with your phone number and lets look at it critical. . . . .

@customer, Av u done the said above ?? wink
Re: Mtn's Rip Off Let Them Know-customerservice@mtnnigeria.net by DualCore1: 11:28am On Apr 19, 2008
hey wills, please in reply to that email they sent u, don't just give them your number, tell them u are one ouTTa more than a million customers they have, so they should solve the whole probs on their network or are they going to be asking over a million people for their numbers?
Re: Mtn's Rip Off Let Them Know-customerservice@mtnnigeria.net by obiksam(m): 3:50pm On Sep 03, 2009
Hi Gudday,
I bought a new mtn line and i wont to set voicemail to my previouse line some thing like
HI THIS SAM DROP A MASSAGE how can i set it.
Thanks
Re: Mtn's Rip Off Let Them Know-customerservice@mtnnigeria.net by OtunbaGm: 4:29pm On Sep 03, 2009
good guy,
They own me words and since their 180 and 181 numbers are no longer going.
Re: Mtn's Rip Off Let Them Know-customerservice@mtnnigeria.net by ciscostaz: 6:09pm On Sep 03, 2009
@poster
Pls don't give them your number or any of your details, its useless. they will not do anything to solve your problem. They will just archive it for record purpose and in fact laugh over your comments self.
Re: Mtn's Rip Off Let Them Know-customerservice@mtnnigeria.net by obiksam(m): 8:52am On Sep 04, 2009
Thanks for your commits, if you have any idea or come across what i'm requesting for please don't miss to write to me .
Thanks once more and take care.
Sam

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update / Innjoo 2 : The Iphone 6 Copy Cat / Diverting Sms To Another Number.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.