Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,679 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Okorocha Formally Joins APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Formally Joins APC (13068 Views)

At Last, Buhari Formally Writes N’assembly To Withdraw 2016 Budget For Correctio / Alao-Akala Joins APC, Dumps Labour Party / Former Senate Leader, Ndoma-egba, Formally Joins APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Formally Joins APC by clint77ng: 11:28am On May 09, 2013
funshint: Whoever cares Okorocha made APGA relevant in Imo state. He would hv been in political limelight a long time ago if not for d shabby electoral system under #Prof Maurice Iwu #OBJ.
I don't agree with you. Imo has been an APGA state if not for the Nigerian politics. The first result in 1999 was in favour of Uche Onyeagocha who was an APGA candidate. In 2007, Martin Greedy Agbaso was cruising home to victory under APGA before the result was canceled. Okorocha before the 2011 election was in labour party which i myself have a membership card, but because he knew that the only party that could take him to douglas house was an Igbo Party, AGPA, he immediately cross-carpeted. APGA made Rochas and not the other way round.
Re: Okorocha Formally Joins APC by clint77ng: 11:29am On May 09, 2013
justokey: Where will Owelle be In 2015? Just wondering.
1999 – PDP
2003 – ANPP
2003 – PDP
2005 – AA
2007 – PDP
2011 – APGA
2013 – APC
2015 - ??
You didn't mention labour party in 2011 before buying APGA from Martin Greedy Agbaso
Re: Okorocha Formally Joins APC by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:04pm On May 09, 2013
Please, I will kindly ask all Imolites here to keep the name "Anambra" out of your mouth. Respect yourselves. And if you make a claim that can not be confirmed don't expect people to keep mute.

This is the first time I'm hearing that Imo is the CRADLE of ancient and modern civilization! Okotoligba!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Formally Joins APC by Manuelcrc(m): 2:09pm On Nov 27, 2013
Let's wait and see what happens...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers PDP Faction Expels Amaechi / LIVE UPDATES: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial / Gbadamosi: What Next After Two Defeats?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.