Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,186 members, 7,860,260 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:27 AM

2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates (303487 Views)

Shell Recruitment Day (srd) Shortlisted Candidate / Shell Recruitment Day 2011 / Shell Recruitment Day [srd] Info (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by joboy834: 5:18am On May 26, 2013
If you are having issues with logging in to check your application status, use this link.

www.shell.com/global/aboutshell/careers/students-and-graduates/recruitment_day/app-shellrd-myapplication.html

The hr status is done
based on the unit u applied for & phone
interview scheduled alphabetically. All
commercial unit still reads "application under review". And the units with pending interview status r reviewed alphabeticaly. if u got a surname dt begins with' A' u get a quick pending interview status as long ur nt in the commercial unit.

nxt month dates wud be fixed for telephone
interview for dose in tech role whereas dose in commercial gets pending interviews hour status.

Pls don't ask me how and why.They are extracts from shakkor(a naijahotjob member). For further enquiry, you can check the thread.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by donmarshia(m): 8:04am On May 26, 2013
joboy834: If you are having issues with logging in to check your application status, use this link.

www.shell.com/global/aboutshell/careers/students-and-graduates/recruitment_day/app-shellrd-myapplication.html

The hr status is done
commercial unit still reads "application under review". And the units with pending interview status r reviewed alphabeticaly. if u got a surname dt begins with' A' u get a quick pending interview status as long ur nt in the commercial unit.

interview for dose in tech role whereas dose in commercial gets pending interviews hour status.

Pls don't ask me how and why.They are extracts from shakkor(a naijahotjob member). For further enquiry, you can check the thread.

Regards.

Naaa. I don't agree with the above. I applied for a Commercial role (Finance) and I took my numerical test on Thursday night. By Friday Morning, around (10am) my status was 'Pending Interview'. I believe that if u do very well in all ur tests, ur status will indicate it. I knw someone who applied for a technical role, his status is 'Pending Interview' too. So it does not depend on the role applied for, I think it depends on how well you did.
'Pls this is My opinion, based on my own status'

1 Like

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Ishilove: 11:06am On May 26, 2013
dademonie:

Try using a system to check, or you make d page smaller cos there's a table dat contains ur application and ur status on d page
There is a link in the yellow box at the top that says 'problems viewing this page? Click here' Click the 'here' link. You will be logged out. Login again. The page will be smaller this time and you will be able to see your application status
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 26, 2013
Please i applied around 3pm on friday but i'm yet to get the personality test link. What should i do pls
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by zublaj(m): 12:53pm On May 26, 2013
^^^^^ Check your spam folder, that was where I stumbled over mine after applying.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 26, 2013
I keep trying to log into my profile, it keeps tellin me this, the system cannot authorize access. Your access has been locked to protect your data. Please try again later. Please what can I do??
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 26, 2013
Please I need to find out something from those whose passed the 2nd stage.What field are you guys in?I'm thinking that Shell's application process favours science and engineering based graduates.or does any one here think otherwise?
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by juliet9225: 1:51pm On May 26, 2013
Pls is the recruitment still on if so wen is d deadline for applicatn
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by masagoody(m): 2:11pm On May 26, 2013
juliet9225: Pls is the recruitment still on if so wen is d deadline for applicatn
check their site and confirm for urself. Check earlier post for the link
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by yungreezy: 2:31pm On May 26, 2013
Please when is the deadline for this apllication. I cannot access the site also. Please I need info so I can try and apply as well. Thanks
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by masagoody(m): 2:38pm On May 26, 2013
yung_reezy: Please when is the deadline for this apllication. I cannot access the site also. Please I need info so I can try and apply as well. Thanks
nigerians. We should be ranked the funniest people on earth. You cannot access the site to check for the deadline, then how do you hope to apply through that same site? I think there is too much information by people with different experiences on this thread already that should answer some basic questions. Take time out to regress through 2 or 3 previous pages.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Ishilove: 2:40pm On May 26, 2013
masagoody: nigerians. We should be ranked the funniest people on earth. You cannot access the site to check for the deadline, then how do you hope to apply through that same site? I think there is too much information by people with different experiences on this thread already that should answer some basic questions. Take time out to regress through 2 or 3 previous pages.
grin
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by yungreezy: 3:08pm On May 26, 2013
masagoody: nigerians. We should be ranked the funniest people on earth. You cannot access the site to check for the deadline, then how do you hope to apply through that same site? I think there is too much information by people with different experiences on this thread already that should answer some basic questions. Take time out to regress through 2 or 3 previous pages.
If you didn't have any thing useful to say you should have just shut it. U think I haven't seen the suggestions? Or did it occur to u that I might not be able to access the site because I can't access a system right now and I'm using a phone or something and just wanted to get the information from the house? What's the purpose of this thread when people like you are not ready to help out and take a plea for help as a medium to make fun of people?
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by masagoody(m): 4:25pm On May 26, 2013
yung_reezy:
If you didn't have any thing useful to say you should have just shut it. U think I haven't seen the suggestions? Or did it occur to u that I might not be able to access the site because I can't access a system right now and I'm using a phone or something and just wanted to get the information from the house? What's the purpose of this thread when people like you are not ready to help out and take a plea for help as a medium to make fun of people?
please, dont be offended o
i didnt mean to be sarcastic. No vex.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 26, 2013
yung_reezy: Please when is the deadline for this apllication. I cannot access the site also. Please I need info so I can try and apply as well. Thanks
Ahahahaha I swear I knew there wud be that one guy. I knew it
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Pachesky(m): 4:41pm On May 26, 2013
tink dey av removed d job vacancy 4 nigeria..i jez tried 2dae n cudnt see anytin pertaining to nigeria..pls odas shd post dia own exps er
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 26, 2013
Thanks. I've seen the mail. smiley
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by jstringz(m): 6:46pm On May 26, 2013
joboy834: If you are having issues with logging in to check your application status, use this link.

The hr status is done

Regards.

No offence bro bu£ dis info is erroneous and crappy. Ve seen da£ Shakkor commen£s on naijaho£jobs. Believe me when I say he is in a world of his own. Whe£her commercial or £echnical, u have 2 do well in bo£h £he decision making and problem solving exercise 2 progress. U have 2 mee£ d C.A.R cri£eria. If u do, u will ge£ called simple and plain even if ur s£a£us s£ill reads "under review".

Remember, £hey are ma£ching ur profile agains£ wha£ u applied 4.

Don£ be mis-direc£ed

1 Like

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by henet: 8:59pm On May 26, 2013
pls i write d test bt i got a mail dat dey can nt conyinue wid my application. Pls who knws if i can apply again wid anoda email. As naija guy!
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by beckytunde(f): 9:09pm On May 26, 2013
henet: pls i write d test bt i got a mail dat dey can nt conyinue wid my application. Pls who knws if i can apply again wid anoda email. As naija guy!
They can't continue wt ur application despite u don write test,I sure say u submit cv n dem get access to one of ur social sites, grin grin u funny no be small,anyway d stuff don close and u can't apply wt anoda email.naija guy

1 Like

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by kayce19: 10:11pm On May 26, 2013
@jstringz if I mite quote u rite . Does it mean those of us whose application still read "under review " that we won't be consider for the next stage. Expantiate better
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by jstringz(m): 12:09am On May 27, 2013
kayce19: @jstringz if I mite quote u rite . Does it mean those of us whose application still read "under review " that we won't be consider for the next stage. Expantiate better

Wen did I say £ha£?

Mayb u should read again
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by SporoX: 8:18am On May 27, 2013
Pls house, What if the HR Status reads Application Under Review?
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by kamelonaire(m): 8:57am On May 27, 2013
Can we used another requirement accept all this requirement that been mention
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by olawunmisamuel1: 1:45pm On May 27, 2013
You guys are funny. Why bother yourself with your application status or whatever. If you pass, they'll mail you. If you fail, they'll mail you. Let's just hope we did well and progress to the next stage. If we do, we will surely get a success mail. Relax.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by mizGene(f): 2:27pm On May 27, 2013
Wrote d numericals yesterday...never written any test as difficult as dt. Time was too short in my opinion..d questions need more time..hvnt gotten a notice of performance sha.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by MayorSchwags(m): 4:14pm On May 27, 2013
i swear no one would solve doz numericals with the given time grin . phew, i wonder wer dey got kinda questns frm cheesy. Goodluck anyways
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Xenox(m): 4:56pm On May 27, 2013
olawunmi_samuel: You guys are funny. Why bother yourself with your application status or whatever. If you pass, they'll mail you. If you fail, they'll mail you. Let's just hope we did well and progress to the next stage. If we do, we will surely get a success mail. Relax.
Dude this reminder is Awesome and Peaceful!... Thanks
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Ogomsb2k: 5:17pm On May 27, 2013
I v completed d ist stage, about entering d 2nd stage
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by UgooJosh: 5:32pm On May 27, 2013
I think they're still welcoming applications, cos i just visited their site.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Frankdamaxx(m): 10:01pm On May 27, 2013
miz Gene: Wrote d numericals yesterday...never written any test as difficult as dt. Time was too short in my opinion..d questions need more time..hvnt gotten a notice of performance sha.

how many questions was it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (46) (Reply)

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.