Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,871 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:45 PM

2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates - Jobs/Vacancies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates (303491 Views)

Shell Recruitment Day (srd) Shortlisted Candidate / Shell Recruitment Day 2011 / Shell Recruitment Day [srd] Info (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by JstBrave(f): 10:33pm On Jun 03, 2013
don cassey: @just brave, did u apply for commercial?

Yes, I did
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by JstBrave(f): 10:40pm On Jun 03, 2013
sneak3: @justbrave wot was d mesg sent to u after. D 2nd stage test. I tot people who failed got a regret mail instantly

I got a sucess mail immediately I finished d 2nd stage of d test.

I got ds regret mail today
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Kolkleen(m): 11:16pm On Jun 03, 2013
JstBrave: I got this regret mail 4rm Shell:

Dear ******* *****,

Thank you for your interest in working for Shell and taking the time to submit your application.

We have carefully reviewed your application and regret to inform you that this time your application was not successful.

To learn more about the Shell Screening process and what we look for in successful candidates, visit www.shell.com/careers/whatwelookfor
<http://www.shell.com/careers/whatwelookfor> .

In addition, please note that some countries or regions may have
additional local requirements and criteria.

If you would like to reapply for any of our student or graduate
opportunities, we do ask that you wait at least twelve months before submitting another application. This will give you sufficient time to demonstrate that you have gained additional experience or qualifications.

I am actually not disappointed cos I knw I didnt write d numerical test very well.

By the ways, my apllication status has changed from 'application under review' to 'application unsuccessful'

Wow!!! and here I was thinking that those who failed got instant reject mails.It is well
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Kolkleen(m): 11:22pm On Jun 03, 2013
JstBrave:

I got a sucess mail immediately I finished d 2nd stage of d test.

I got ds regret mail today

When did you take the test? So I can calculate when my own reject mail will come in grin cool...
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 5:30am On Jun 04, 2013
Kolkleen:

When did you take the test? So I can calculate when my own reject mail will come in grin cool...
U self no get faith ooo,,,
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Kolkleen(m): 6:14am On Jun 04, 2013
Giovinco:
U self no get faith ooo,,,

I discovered that faith or no faith, what will be will be wink

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by joboy834: 6:38am On Jun 04, 2013
Kolkleen:

@kokleen pls can u send ur phone number to j.atalegbe@yahoo.com

I need some ?s to ask from u on pwc. Abeg o

Thanks
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by bsparks09: 9:23am On Jun 04, 2013
Kolkleen:

@Kolkleen, actually you need a lot of faith cos by already expecting your regret mail then you have accepted failure. Just saying though.
@Giovinco, the guy no believe at all, well that's what you tend to get, the "what will be will be" attitude, when there are trials and no positive outcome.
all the best guys
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by joboy834: 9:50am On Jun 04, 2013
bsparks09:
@Kolkleen, actually you need a lot of faith cos by already expecting your regret mail then you have accepted failure. Just saying though.
@Giovinco, the guy no believe at all, well that's what you tend to get, the "what will be will be" attitude, when there are trials and no positive outcome.
all the best guys

Don't be deceived. That's how he said it last year till he got the pwc job. So he knows what he is doing. I'm so sure he would be cald for the interview. You jst watch. Na hin style be dt.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by bsparks09: 10:17am On Jun 04, 2013
joboy834:

Don't be deceived. That's how he said it last year till he got the pwc job. So he knows what he is doing. I'm so sure he would be cald for the interview. You jst watch. Na hin style be dt.
@joboy834, Hmmmmm. Seems like you know the dude so well. OK smiley[color=#000099][/color]
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Kolkleen(m): 10:21am On Jun 04, 2013
joboy834:

Lol, guy no be so ooo; I just need to switch to neutral mode cheesy
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by joboy834: 3:00pm On Jun 04, 2013
Pls house, for those that are done with their interview. Did the interviewer in anyway informed u specifically when they are to get back to u? Because I wasn't told by them o.

I jst dey fear o
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Chuksaluta(m): 3:28pm On Jun 04, 2013
joboy834: Pls house, for those that are done with their interview. Did the interviewer in anyway informed u specifically when they are to get back to u? Because I wasn't told by them o.

I jst dey fear o
When did you do your interview?
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by bsparks09: 3:43pm On Jun 04, 2013
joboy834: Pls house, for those that are done with their interview. Did the interviewer in anyway informed u specifically when they are to get back to u? Because I wasn't told by them o.

I jst dey fear o
@Joboy834, what kind of interview did you have, was it a face to face interview or over the phone?
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by UgooJosh: 6:31pm On Jun 04, 2013

I jst dey fear o
DEAR, PLEASE TELL US, WHEN WERE YOU INTERVIEWED? WHAT QUESTIONS WERE YOU ASKED? HOW LONG DID IT TAKE? PLS.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by joboy834: 7:01pm On Jun 04, 2013
Sorry guys, the post wasn't for this thread. Sorry for the misdirection. It was meant for pwc thread

Thanks
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by tunjiben(m): 8:34pm On Jun 04, 2013
Jizzzz u scared the hell out of me, I thought Shell was already conducting interview
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by johnbelove: 9:17am On Jun 05, 2013
Good morning friends,
Pls how long does it take after 2nd online assessment be shell contact those that has done interview?
My application status is still under review over one week now.
And, i want to know if you guys sumbit your transcript.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by DeIneffable(m): 9:47am On Jun 05, 2013
@JstBrave, did you get this mail after the 2nd stage test? please who has done the second stage test? what does it look like? what materials can I read to prepare for it? please anybody, I will appreciate a quick response
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by mamale8(m): 12:48pm On Jun 05, 2013
De_Ineffable: @JstBrave, did you get this mail after the 2nd stage test? please who has done the second stage test? what does it look like? what materials can I read to prepare for it? please anybody, I will appreciate a quick response

oh boy u ar late on this one
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by JstBrave(f): 1:02pm On Jun 05, 2013
De_Ineffable: @JstBrave, did you get this mail after the 2nd stage test? please who has done the second stage test? what does it look like? what materials can I read to prepare for it? please anybody, I will appreciate a quick response

I wrote the 2nd test on May 11, I received a mail immediately dt Shell will proceed with my application. I later got a regret mail jst 2days ago.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by DeIneffable(m): 2:19pm On Jun 05, 2013
mamale8:

oh boy u ar late on this one

I just did my first test yesterday and I was sent a link for the second one as well so please I will like to know what the test looks like if there are any relevant things I can read to assist me with the test
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by DeIneffable(m): 2:21pm On Jun 05, 2013
JstBrave:

I wrote the 2nd test on May 11, I received a mail immediately dt Shell will proceed with my application. I later got a regret mail jst 2days ago.

ok, this 2nd test is it a simple or hard test? is it on general knowledge or what?
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by DeIneffable(m): 3:01pm On Jun 05, 2013
I took a sneak peak at the second test link and I realized that it is another form of questionnaire type, who did something like that?
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by emmado(m): 4:42pm On Jun 05, 2013
i did mine too on 11th may. got same mail that they will proceed with my application; my status is yet to change from application under review. abeg make them tell me my fate jor
JstBrave:

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by doncassey(m): 5:11pm On Jun 05, 2013
commercial please talk, what is our fate on this issue
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by johnbelove: 8:26pm On Jun 05, 2013
Good morning friends,
Pls how long does it take after 2nd online assessment that shell contact those that has done interview?
My application status is still under review over one week now.
And, i want to know if you guys submit your transcript.

Can someone pls help.....
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Deichi(m): 10:18pm On Jun 05, 2013
status finally changed to "unsuccessful application".. on to the next
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Sploofic: 7:24am On Jun 06, 2013
Deichi: status finally changed to "unsuccessful application".. on to the next
God will surely open better doors 4 u.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Kayceeanyanwu: 7:50am On Jun 06, 2013
My status finally changed from "Application under review" to "APPLICATION UNSUCCESSFUL" after two weeks of receiving the success mail.

I really wonder what criteria is being used to screen successful second stage applicants.

I met all the requirements, only that I applied with my statement of result which still stated that I'm a 2.1.

Although it was not categorically stated that transcript is preferable or did anybody come across where it was stated?

I'm yet to get a mail from them stating that my application is now UNSUCCESSFUL.

God will see us through the job hurdle in Nigeria. (Amen).

Wish you guys still in d srd process success.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by doncassey(m): 7:53am On Jun 06, 2013
@kaycee, did u apply for commercial role
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by deturla: 10:02am On Jun 06, 2013
Just checkd my application now,it's still under review....it's more than a week tho...do I need to upload my transcripts or what??

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (46) (Reply)

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.