Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,954 members, 7,848,877 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:23 AM

2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates - Jobs/Vacancies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates (303438 Views)

Shell Recruitment Day (srd) Shortlisted Candidate / Shell Recruitment Day 2011 / Shell Recruitment Day [srd] Info (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by rettdowgmailc(m): 10:07pm On May 27, 2013
Nice trend!! please did anybody partake in the 2nd stage and was not successful?..... really want to know because d status we are all getting is some how, some "pending interview" while odas "under review"
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Kullinx(m): 10:12pm On May 27, 2013
nice!!!! but i jst graduated, my results are not available for now. i'm i eligible for dis?
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Frankdamaxx(m): 10:41pm On May 27, 2013
Just finished the second stage and the only thing i can say is " O BOY EEEE!!!"
i was just ticking with inspiration. Our Mother (Mary) dey sha..

1 Like

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Dsecret: 11:03pm On May 27, 2013
Frankdamaxx: Just finished the second stage and the only thing i can say is " O BOY EEEE!!!"
i was just ticking with inspiration. Our Mother (Mary) dey sha..
Wish you the best.Am also billed to write my own this week,but i dont have SHL softcopy to practice with b4 i write mine.Can you help sent it to my mail box if you have ? Have already PM you
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by mizGene(f): 11:21pm On May 27, 2013
Frankdamaxx:

how many questions was it?
18 decision making,16 numericals.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Dsecret: 11:24pm On May 27, 2013
miz Gene:
18 decision making,16 numericals.
do you have a softcopy of shl ? I'll b taking the 2nd test anytime from now
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Frankdamaxx(m): 11:24pm On May 27, 2013
D-secret:
Wish you the best.Am also billed to write my own this week,but i dont have SHL softcopy to practice with b4 i write mine.Can you help sent it to my mail box if you have ? Have already PM you

Just google it or go to SHL website, its all there in the internet.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Dsecret: 11:30pm On May 27, 2013
Frankdamaxx:

Just google it or go to SHL website, its all there in the internet.
Have already done that.no favourable outcome.What i want is a compilation of the questions not just one or two question here and there on the shl website
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Dsecret: 11:36pm On May 27, 2013
D-secret:
Have already done that.no favourable outcome
i will assume you dont have ? nairaland is also on the internet FYI.thanks anyway.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Malubi(m): 7:06am On May 28, 2013
Good one.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by obaxlove(m): 10:41am On May 28, 2013
D-secret:
i will assume you dont have ? nairaland is also on the internet FYI.thanks anyway.

www.shldirect.com
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Dsecret: 4:43pm On May 28, 2013
obaxlove:

www.shldirect.com
Thanks man av been there too,taken a couple of direct online questions there.Have gotten d type of shl softcopy i want somewhere else.1 lUV
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by mizGene(f): 7:33pm On May 28, 2013
D-secret:
do you have a softcopy of shl ? I'll b taking the 2nd test anytime from now
I've not even seen any shl dt will prepare one for dt numerical oo,very simple but tough questions..
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by kenblacks(m): 8:11pm On May 28, 2013
miz Gene:
I've not even seen any shl dt will prepare one for dt numerical oo,very simple but tough questions..

http://www.indiabix.com/online-test/data-interpretation-test/

1 Like

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 28, 2013
Kullinx: nice!!!! but i jst graduated, my results are not available for now. i'm i eligible for dis?
I think the deadline for this has passed already. You may want to look forward to next year.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Dsecret: 10:09pm On May 28, 2013
For any body that may be interested in this, check
www.4shared.com/get/3LW6HiOa/SHL_DIRECT_SAMPLE_QUESTIONS.html
Best of wishes
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by bidis: 8:04am On May 29, 2013
shell ptdf past ques and ans call 07063325533
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by bidis: 8:06am On May 29, 2013
for shell past questions and answers ptdf call 07063325533
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Frankdamaxx(m): 9:30am On May 29, 2013
bidis: for shell past questions and answers ptdf call 07063325533

why should they call you? please send them mails or upload it to a site and drop the link. If you have any advice, put it here and stop telling people to call you.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 10:18am On May 29, 2013
koyes: Please I need to find out something from those whose passed the 2nd stage.What field are you guys in?I'm thinking that Shell's application process favours science and engineering based graduates.or does any one here think otherwise?
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by babasewen(m): 11:04am On May 29, 2013
if u reside around festac town and u need shl materials just indicate. I have lots of them, there is no how i can upload them. Pls i think it can help some and if they have beta internet access they can extent it to others 4 future purposes. I'll give out a number to call if ppl want them. Tnks
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by kemzole(f): 3:28pm On May 29, 2013
Does it mean that those of us who have done the test a long time ago and whose applications are still under review should just forget about the whole thing? who has an idea of what has been happening in previous years
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by rettdowgmailc(m): 3:32pm On May 29, 2013
i try uploading the SHL materials I have on dis forum but it wasn't uploading, so if u need it just PM me and I'll send it to u free of charge, pls once u get it always try to send it to odas too..... u guys shud learn to be a team player by carrying everybody along wif u.....SUCCESS 2 all

1 Like

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by rettdowgmailc(m): 3:33pm On May 29, 2013
i try uploading the SHL materials I have on dis forum but it wasn't uploading, so if u need it just PM me and I'll send it to u free of charge, pls once u get it always try to send it to others too..... u guys should learn to be a team player by carrying everybody along with u.....SUCCESS 2 all

1 Like

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by rettdowgmailc(m): 3:34pm On May 29, 2013
kemzole: Does it mean that those of us who have done the test a long time ago and whose applications are still under review should just forget about the whole thing? who has an idea of what has been happening in previous years
My friend, I dont think so, because some people couldn't scale through to second stage. thats my opinion sha
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Dsecret: 11:47pm On May 29, 2013
@ Markmatics remove the http from the link that was sent to you.I think thatz where the problem lies.Have replied ur mail.check it

1 Like

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by markmatics(m): 4:48am On May 30, 2013
D-secret:
@ Markmatics remove the http from the link that was sent to you.I think thatz where the problem lies.Have replied ur mail.check it

Thks bro! I hav seen d mail.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by markmatics(m): 11:31am On May 30, 2013
D-secret, i hav done wat u said i shld do, buh wat i keep seein is a page wit shell's logo,a word 'loading...' is written under it. Pls, is dat wat u saw?
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 30, 2013
[quote author=koyes][/quote]
The silence proves I'm right
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by helsinkiman(m): 3:00pm On May 31, 2013
Hi guys, whats happening. Some people claimed their application status has changed to "Pending Interview". But it seems there are only two of such claims in this forum. Is there any other person with a latest info?
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 31, 2013
helsinkiman: Hi guys, whats happening. Some people claimed their application status has changed to "Pending Interview". But it seems there are only two of such claims in this forum. Is there any other person with a latest info?
ya. Mine has changed too..

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (46) (Reply)

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.