Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates (303049 Views)

Shell Recruitment Day (srd) Shortlisted Candidate / Shell Recruitment Day 2011 / Shell Recruitment Day [srd] Info (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by jaki006: 7:01pm On May 14, 2013
After writing the first test I got a link for second test and after concluding the second test I received a mail that they will now give careful consideration to my application, my question is does this mean am successful or just a normal mail sent after test completion. Pls reply.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by ritux: 8:39pm On May 14, 2013
jaki006: After writing the first test I got a link for second test and after concluding the second test I received a mail that they will now give careful consideration to my application, my question is does this mean am successful or just a normal mail sent after test completion. Pls reply.

I think so. My friend failed the second stage and they sent her mail that they won't continue with her application.

Pls how many numerical questions did u get right?

1 Like

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by vibrio(m): 8:45pm On May 14, 2013
Chylo

This sld be an email problem. The easiest way to resolve it is to simply type 'shell' into the email searchbox. It should show all d emails having anythn to do with shell, even from the deleted folder or spam. If u dnt stl see it after this, den am sorry mate.

Thanks Chylo,will do just that. i have also sent them an email,hopefully,i will get a response
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by chitexy: 9:23pm On May 14, 2013
People should tell us outcome of their second stage. Share to keep hope alive!!!
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by dademonie(f): 9:38pm On May 14, 2013
sorry guys for responding late, my network was bad.
@ritus, I got 16 questions for 18 mins. The numerical questions are not hard if given the whole day to solve them, but trust me 18mins is far from being enough. I don't know the number of questions I got right.
@presiade, I attempted all the 16 questions. They were based on charts and tables, percentage increase, etc.
@auggi, yeah i didn't get a regret mail, got the other one (can't say if i can call it success mail)
@2funky, you don't have to be scared. let me refer you to my previous post
@chitexy, got the same mail. I hope it's success mail too cos some peeps got regret mail
@eimuhb, i'll meet you on bbm, I have nothing to say now.

good night guys, I have another test tomorrow. I pray God grant us success in all our endeavours.

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by ritux: 10:04pm On May 14, 2013
I did 12 correctly and left the others blank just in case of negative marking and I got a mail that reads:

We will now give careful consideration to your application. You will receive separate notification of the outcome in due course..........

1 Like

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by somando19: 10:27pm On May 14, 2013
pls my next is not going when trying to administer d test, anybody wif the same issue
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by ritux: 10:57pm On May 14, 2013
somando19: pls my next is not going when trying to administer d test, anybody wif the same issue

Try close the page and open the link again.
I also encountered such using firefox but then tried with Mozila and it worked well
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 12:22am On May 15, 2013
Guys pls is it possible to take only the decision making part in the 2nd assessment without taking the numerical there and then? Tanks
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Xenox(m): 6:09am On May 15, 2013
CUBIKSONLINE IS FRAUD!!! IMAGINE OHH, MY TIMER WAS TICKING @ 3SECS TO 1 SEC (NORMAL TIME)...
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Xenox(m): 6:24am On May 15, 2013
ritux:

I did 12 correctly and left the others blank just in case of negative marking and I got a mail that reads:

We will now give careful consideration to your application. You will receive separate notification of the outcome in due course..........
Did u get ur results after d test? Is it that u solved 12 or u are sure of 12/16?
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by ritux: 7:48am On May 15, 2013
Xenox: Did u get ur results after d test? Is it that u solved 12 or u are sure of 12/16?

Yes Xenox, I did not get the results from the mail but I was told my application will be considered.

I attempted only 12 questions and I know I got them. Those I could not answer, I left blank and went to the next. My friend who also did the numerical test said he got a regret mail. According to her, she only got 4 right which she was sure of.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by ultrazone(m): 8:06am On May 15, 2013
Please nairaland ppl, when is the deadline for this test? Which documents will I need to upload?
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by JstBrave(f): 8:45am On May 15, 2013
michaeled45: Guys pls is it possible to take only the decision making part in the 2nd assessment without taking the numerical there and then? Tanks

nope.....don't tink so. It's a 2 in 1 thing
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 10:36am On May 15, 2013
JstBrave:

nope.....don't tink so. It's a 2 in 1 thing
Alright tanks. I wud not click on that link yet then
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 10:39am On May 15, 2013
ritux:

Yes Xenox, I did not get the results from the mail but I was told my application will be considered.

I attempted only 12 questions and I know I got them. Those I could not answer, I left blank and went to the next. My friend who also did the numerical test said he got a regret mail. According to her, she only got 4 right which she was sure of.
Pls ccheck ur email ritux. Sent u a message
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by wemeri: 10:43am On May 15, 2013
Cosmopolice: Has anyone done the test?

I got an email for the first assessment , it wasnt hard. After lyk 30 mins, i got another email taht i passed the 1st assessment and i shld proceed to the next stage.
Just finished with the second assessment stage. i hope i made it sha cos the tin was somehow. 34 questions in all. 18 logic reasoning qxn in 25 mins and 16 calculations in 18 mins. i completed all d reasoning qxns but did only 6 out of the 16 calculations before the timer ran out.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 10:48am On May 15, 2013
I hate unsupervised online tests because worrying about ur internet connection alone is enough to drop ur performance and speed. All the time I use in monitoring the blue light on my modem cud actually be up 5mins or more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by mastereyebee: 10:49am On May 15, 2013

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by mastereyebee: 10:51am On May 15, 2013
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 11:35am On May 15, 2013
master.eyebee:
goto a reliable quiet cyber cafe
Tanks soo much bro. Helpful info. God help us all
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by ekenzify(m): 12:09pm On May 15, 2013
Page Not Found
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by senchris(m): 12:23pm On May 15, 2013
pls how can i create an account with shell.....i cant get a link to where i can create an account with dem
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by saintneo(m): 1:55pm On May 15, 2013
senchris: pls how can i create an account with shell.....i cant get a link to where i can create an account with dem

shell link to kenexa

kenexa direct
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Jesusbabygirl(f): 2:10pm On May 15, 2013
Please if my connection times out during d numerical teast,what do I do?,will I be able to continue?
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by JstBrave(f): 2:37pm On May 15, 2013
Jesusbabygirl: Please if my connection times out during d numerical teast,what do I do?,will I be able to continue?

sure! jst copy ur link into the address space or your browser again. It will take u 2wia u stopped b4 the 'connection time out'
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by oluemmakay(m): 2:41pm On May 15, 2013
just tru wit part1. hoping to recieve a link for part two.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Jesusbabygirl(f): 3:21pm On May 15, 2013
JstBrave:

sure! jst copy ur link into the address space or your browser again. It will take u 2wia u stopped b4 the 'connection time out'
tanx am done hoping for d best
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by oilbigboy: 3:37pm On May 15, 2013
Jesusbabygirl: tanx am done hoping for d best
Please how was the decision making test? Was it like short passages which you have to make the best decision amongst list of options? Your detailed response will be highly appreciated.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Jesusbabygirl(f): 4:26pm On May 15, 2013
oilbigboy:
Please how was the decision making test? Was it like short passages which you have to make the best decision amongst list of options? Your detailed response will be highly appreciated.
You are given a paragraph about a praticular situation for each questns and given 4 options just like d personality test.I just got a mail of d 'we will now give careful consideration to your application'
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by beckytunde(f): 5:04pm On May 15, 2013
please nl is d social link stuff a compulsory part of d application,do u have to allow dt before u are been sent a link for online assessment.thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (46) (Reply)

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police / N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.